Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How My Mid-life Crisis Ended Being A Disaster For Me

"How my mid-life crisis came back to haunt me after a trial separation with my wife turned bad."

34
3 Comments 3
18.1k Views 18.1k
3.9k words 3.9k words
My wife and I are in our late forties and have been married for more than twenty years. For the most part our marriage had been extremely solid, but over the last year or so I began to feel very different about it. You can say I was going through a mid-life crisis or something very close to it. I despise the thought of getting any older so I began to fantasize more about being with a younger women. I am sure most men go through this exact same scenario at some time in their lives, but I was struggling with it in a major way.

My wife was and still is today a very attractive looking woman. She might be a few pounds heavier than when I first met her many of years ago but most men would still do her in a heartbeat. Her lovely tits along with her nicely curved ass still turned me on but I wanted more than that or I at least thought I did.

I began to think of different ways to get what I thought I had wanted so much. One day I sat down and talked to my wife about a trial separation. My wife didn’t take the news very well as I dropped this idea on her unexpectedly. She couldn’t understand anything I was going through and to be honest with it neither did I. We talked about over the next few weeks before agreeing on trying a three month separation from one another.

I told her we both wouldn’t be bound by anything and that for the next three months we were both free to see someone else if we felt the need to arise. My wife said nothing as I packed up a few of my belongings and headed out. I didn’t leave on the best of terms with her as she was quite upset with me.

I rented a small place for just three months hoping to see if the single life would be as great as I had envisioned it. At first it was very weird after being with the same person day after day for more than twenty years and now being alone. I did the best I could and after a few days things seemed to get a bit easier.

I now set out to find what I had been looking for. I had no idea what that something was but I knew it had to be out there. I quickly joined a gym and began to explore a few different night clubs to see if I could find what I had been missing for the past year. At first it was exciting. I had an adrenalin rush you couldn’t believe. It was something that I hadn’t experience since back in my twenties.

As time went on I began to explore my inner desires as I began to chat and talk with other women. I quickly found though that I didn’t appeal to them as much as I had thought. I was just some older man to them who would just buy them a drink. They never really had any intentions of being with a man of my age. I now quickly found out how cruel life can be, but it was about to get even crueler.

I had been in my small tiny apartment for about a month and half. I was now ready to go back home and enjoy my wife and family that I once had. I quickly found out that my mid-life crisis wasn’t made out like I had thought. I was very stupid and dumb and I now knew it I had made one big mistake and now needed to make things right again. My problem now was my pride and that was all I had left. I knew if I went back home before the three months were up I would look bad and my wife could hold that over me for many years to come.

It now had been two months into our trial separation and I couldn’t wait any longer to go back home. I knew I had to wait a bit longer before giving in so I held out a while longer. In the meantime I had become extremely bored. All those conversations with my wife that I never liked now I adored for. Those boring shopping trips and musicals she had dragged me to over and over didn’t seemed so bad anymore. I even missed the smell of her lovely body. I was now a total mess.

One night I was at my wit’s end. I decided I had to get out so I decided to swing by my home of more than ten years. I parked a little ways up the street hoping to catch a view of my wife or something close to it. I felt warm feeling shoot through me as I sat there for about twenty minutes before the lights of another car had come down the street.

I quickly ducked down as the car drove past me. I didn’t know this particular car as I watched it pulled right onto my driveway. I watched a young gentleman get out of the car and walked over to the passenger side. He couldn’t have been more than 25 years old as he opened up the passenger side door. I noticed a woman get out of his car but I couldn’t get a good look at her. The two of them began to walk up the pathway and that’s when I saw who the woman was. It was my wife of twenty years. My heart began to race as this young man’s hand rested tightly right on my wife’s beautiful ass as she led him into our home.

I was quite angry at first but then began to realize how I had told her as I left that day that we were both free to explore other individuals during our separation. I had to know who this guy was but I wasn’t sure how to go about it. I then decided to get out of my car and walk down toward my house. I slowly crept into the back yard and walked over toward our bedroom window. It was a beautiful evening as the window was slightly opened.

I stood there for several minutes as the bedroom was totally dark. It was a few minutes later that a light suddenly shot right into my eyes. I instantly ducked down as I slowly peeked through the window. I couldn’t believe she had picked up this young bastard and that she was going to fuck him right there on our bed. It was the same bed that I had shared with my wife for so many years.

I at first thought about walking away but I just couldn’t. I had to watch as this was my wife of more than twenty years. My own words were now being used back against me. I told her that she was free to do what she wanted and to my surprises she was doing just that. I tried my best to see who this young jerk was. I look directly his way and vaguely remember him as one of my wife’s coworkers from her office. She had mentioned several times in the past how he had tried to hit on her in the past.

I was stunned at this point as the two of them began to embrace one another like they were teenagers again. I had been my wife’s only partner in life so I never even had thought about her doing something like this. I wanted this separation to be all about me but that wasn’t the case anymore.

My wife was acting like a horny teenager again as clothes began to come off each of their bodies in the matter of seconds. The young man’s hands roamed all over my wife’s luscious body as they felt every inch of it. It only took seconds and the young man had my wife down to just her bra and panties. She was wearing the exact same bra and panties I had bought her on her last birthday a few months back. I loved how sexy they look on her as they covered just enough of her body to turn me on so very much, but now another man is enjoying them instead of me.

The young gentleman stood there with a huge bulge in his briefs as my wife removed the clasps from the back of her bra. Her lovely breasts were now out in the open as the young man groped and ran his hands all over each of them. I hadn’t seen my wife this turned on in years as she began to suck her way down the young man’s chest. She then knelt down before him as the bulge in his briefs had expanded even more.

She now reached up and began to slowly pull his briefs away from his big cock. In a matter of seconds his cock now popped out from underneath his briefs as it stood only a foot or so away from my wife’s salivating mouth.

His cock was magnificent as it was very large and extremely thick. The skin on it was so smooth looking as my wife quickly grabbed a hold of it and slowly ran her hand up and down the shaft of it. I could tell by the look on the young man’s face that he wanted to fuck her in the worse way.

I continued to watch from the window as my wife’s mouth began to engulf his magnificent hard on. I watched his cock slowly disappear inside her warm mouth as her head began to bob back n forth on it. She sucked hard on his cock like she used to do with me when we first met. I felt the vibrations of my wife’s mouth on his big cock as my own cock began to get hard.

It was a just a short time later and now the young man began to ram his cock very hard into my wife’s mouth. He held tightly with both hands to the back of her head and arched his body back slightly as he slid his big cock very hard and fast in and out of my wife’s mouth. This went on for a good few minutes as I heard the young man moaned out, “Yes! Yes baby! Oh’ god you know how to suck cock!”

It was a few minutes later and the young man now removed his large hard on from my wife’s mouth. His cock throbbed in the air with excitement as he pulled my wife up to her feet. He then led her over to bed and laid her down right on the same spot I had made love to my wife hundreds of times before.

He knelt down in between her legs and slid her tight silk panties down each of her legs. He quickly gazed down at her aching pussy and before she knew it his tongue now had engulf it. He licked and sucked her pussy like never before as my wife bucked hard about the bed. Her cries could easily be heard outside the bedroom window as this young man brought her right up to a powerful climax.

Then a few seconds later my wife cried out loudly as her ass was now arched up off the bed.

BomBshellAnitTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BomBshellAnitTS

The young man had his tongue deep inside her wet pussy as she began to cry out into a very powerful orgasm right before my own eyes.

When she was finally done cumming I heard my wife cried out to him, “Oh’ god that was so wonderful. I want you to fuck me now! I want you to fuck me good and hard with that big cock of yours!”

I couldn’t stand to even watch as this young slender man climbed on top of my wife. His hard cock now pushed up against my wife’s pussy as she cried out once again, ‘Please fuck me! Oh’ god I need your cock inside me!”

I looked away for just a brief moment as I heard my wife moan out, “Oh’ god! Oh’ god! Your cock feels so wonderful inside me! It is so fucking big!”

The young stud now had his big cock buried inside my wife’s pussy as he began to fuck her hard right there on the bed. My wife moaned out for several minutes as I could tell that she was getting close to another very intense orgasm.

A few seconds later she screamed out as her hands held tightly onto the young man’s tight ass. She began to cum right there on our bed all over this young man’s cock while I watched from our bedroom window. I couldn’t believe what I had just seen as the young man now pulled his slender body up off my wife and knelt in between my wife’s legs.

He pulled her legs wide apart and began to fuck her once again hard on the bed. My wife’s big tits now moved in unison with every thrust of this young man’s cock inside her. He fucked her hard for several more minutes as my wife moaned out with every thrust of his cock. She was so very turned on now as she begged the young man to keep on fucking her.

A few minutes later he had my wife change positions once again. He now lay flat on the bed and had my wife climb on top of his big cock. My wife struggled for a few minutes as she slowly wiggled herself down onto the young man’s big cock. Her cries could be instantly heard once again as she began to push herself all the way down the shaft of his large cock.

I was numb now as my wife rode very hard on top of the young man’s cock. His hands were now glued to each of my wife’s tits as he gave each of them a hard squeeze as she slammed herself down onto his massive cock. She cried out loudly as another powerful orgasm was about to encompass her once again.

A few seconds later my wife began to cry out in total pleasure. Her body shook and trembled like never before. She was now slamming herself hard down on the shaft of this young man’s cock as she once again had a very powerful orgasm on his big cock.

She could only take so much as she fell down onto the young man’s chest. He quickly reached back and held tightly onto her nicely curved ass as he began to ram his big cock hard up into her several more times before changing positions once again.

He now moved her onto all fours on the center of the bed. He quickly mounted himself back behind her beautifully curved ass as he gave her ass a small smack with his hand. He then pushed his large cock back into her already worn out pussy. My wife screamed out as she felt the young man’s cock penetrating areas of her pussy that had never been explored ever before.

Her screams grew louder and louder by the second as the young began to punish her with his large cock. He was now pushing his cock all the way inside her as my wife felt her pussy being expanded like never before.

She was already close to another powerful orgasm as it had been only a few minutes since he began to fuck her from behind. The sound of pounding flesh now could be heard throughout the bedroom as the young man cried out, “Take it baby! Take it! You love my big cock don’t you?”

“Oh’ god yes! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!” my wife cried out.

The young man now gave it all he had as he fucked my wife senseless for the next several minutes. She screamed out like never before as she had one of the most powerful orgasms of her life as the young man used her body for his own pure pleasure. He fucked her good and hard for several more minutes before announcing that he was going to cum.

I began to pray that he wasn’t going to cum inside my wife as I could hardly watch from the window. A few seconds later I heard him moan out, “Oh’ god baby I am going to cum all over your beautiful body!”

He quickly pulled his throbbing cock out of my wife’s pussy and arched his back slightly backwards on the bed. He stroke hard on his cock for about a minute or so when it suddenly began to erupt. He began to shoot his cum high into the air as it landed on several areas of my wife’s back and ass.

She now lay there for a good few minutes as she could hardly move. She was extremely exhausted as she finally rose up off the bed a short time later. She then walked gingerly into the bathroom as the young man’s cum dribbled down over the cheeks of her beautiful ass. A few seconds later the young man followed her into the bathroom as I could no longer see the both of them together.

I now wonder what I had done. This was my entire fault, because of my stupid ideas on wanting to be with a younger woman. I had the best woman right here and I just was extremely stupid for not seeing that. I now had created a mess that I could never fix ever again.

I waited around to see if anything else was to occur. It had been almost twenty minutes later when my wife and the young man walked out of the bathroom together. My wife’s hair was wet while the young man’s cock was once again throbbing in the breeze.

My wife quickly dropped to her knees once again. She began to suck hard on the young man’s cock right there only about ten feet or so from where I was peeking through the window. I heard the sound of sucking motions as my wife gave him one of the best blow jobs of his young life.

It had been almost ten minutes later and now the young man stood my wife up. He bent her over slightly and had her spread her legs wide apart. He then came up from behind her and shoved his big hard cock back into her as she did her best to keep from falling. She now stood in the middle of the room as the young man grabbed both of her arms and pulled them back behind her beautiful body. He began to fuck her hard right there just only a few feet from the window I had been watching from.

My wife screamed out loudly as this young man pounded his big cock into her for a good several minutes as her tits bounced hard back n forth across her chest. He finally after several minutes of fucking her hard let her arms go and pushed her over the side of the bed. He once again began to fuck her hard from behind. My wife cried out once again into another powerful orgasm as the young man was relentless with her. He fucked her very hard for another ten minutes or so before finally pulling my wife out onto the center of the bed.

He now rolled her over onto her back and climbed on top of her once again. He began to fuck her very slowly at first as he let my wife’s orgasm slowly begin to build once again. It had been at least ten minutes later and my wife’s moans began to get louder. She was once again close to another very intense orgasm as her body started to trembled extremely hard on the bed.

A minute or so later I heard my wife cry out to the young man, “Fuck me! Fuck me! You are going to make me fucking cum again!”

The young man then moaned out, “Oh’ god baby! I am going to fucking cum inside you!”

I once again prayed like never before that he wouldn’t cum inside my wife but my prayers were about to be denied.

A minute or so later my wife let out a shrill sounding scream as her fingernails dug deep into the back of the young man. The young man moaned out at the exact same time as he began to thrust his big cock hard into my wife. They both began to orgasm simultaneous with one another as my wife’s body shook like never before. Her orgasm went on for a good few minutes before the young man finally had got up off the top of her.

It was finally over between the two of them as the young man began to get dressed. I quickly scampered off to my car before being seen. I waited in my car for several minutes as the young man had come out of the house with my wife. My wife had on just a tee-shirt and nothing else on underneath it as she gave the young man a kiss before he left.

I quickly ducked down inside my car as the young man drove past me as my wife headed back into the house. I was stunned by what I had seen that night. I knew I had to make up my mind about going back home sooner than later. I surely didn’t want my wife fucking another man while I was protecting my pride.

A few days later a grabbed my stuff and headed back to where I belonged. My wife was a bit standoffishly at first but slowly warmed up to the thought of having me home once again. It had been more than a week after I had been home before my wife and I made love on the same bed where she had fucked that young man a few weeks earlier. She never once mentioned anything about him and I never brought it up with her. It was weird fucking my wife in the exact same spot where she was fucked by that young man. I made love to her that night the exact same way the young man fucked her not so long ago.

Our sex that night was some of the best sex of our lives. I now will have to live the rest of my life with my stupidity as I continue to wonder if my wife still misses that young man’s big cock. I guess I will never know the answer to that question.

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments