Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Couldn't Get It Up

"I had to get a coworker to help me with my wife when i couldn't get it up in bedroom"

26
5 Comments 5
29.2k Views 29.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
It had been more than three months since my wife and I had sex. My wife is still a very sexy woman for being in her upper forties. She still loves sex as much today as she did when she was in her twenties. We always had a great sex life, but now there was just one problem. The doctor had put me on medication that caused me to be impotent. I hadn’t been able to keep an erection since going on the medicine.

I felt sorry for my wife as our great sex life had come to complete stop. She was very understanding as we tried to muddle through our problems in the bedroom. Then one day as I unexpectedly arrived home I heard moans coming from our bedroom. I slowly made my way to our bedroom and peaked in. To my surprised my wife was totally naked on our bed. Her clothes were scattered about the bed as she laid their with her eyes closed.

She had one hand on her beautiful breasts while her other hand was down in between her legs. I watched on as my wife ran her hand back and forth across her pussy. She cried out, “Oh! Oh! Oh God!”

A few seconds later as she pinched on her nipple she began to orgasm. She closed her legs tightly together as she continued to ram her finger deep inside herself.

She cried out, “Fuck me! Fuck me!”

She had a very powerful orgasm. Her body squirmed about the bed for a good minute after she had cum. It took her several minutes to recover.

I was just about ready to walked away when my wife began to touch herself again. She let out several soft moans as she was still very turned on. With one hand working her pussy the other hand had groped at her beautiful tits. It only took a few minutes and she was ready to cum again. She feverishly rubbed her pussy until she couldn’t take anymore. She cried out, “Fuck me with that big cock!” She then screamed out as her body went into convulsions. She moved about the bed for a good two minutes as she came down from her powerful orgasm. I had never seen her cum so hard in my life.

I knew from that point on that she still needed sex more than she had led me to believe. I had to come up with some kind of plan to satisfy her while I work around my problems. I thought about it over the next few days and I began to think about Mark. Mark had worked underneath me at work for the last year. He was a good looking 28 year old single guy who I had a very good working relationship with. He had met my wife a couple months ago at a retirement dinner, but I had no idea if he would even interested.

A few days later at lunch I brought up the subject with Mark. I was very surprised how eager he was to help me out. He remember my wife vividly at the retirement dinner and told me how gorgeous and sexy she had looked that night. I decided to set everything up with him a few nights later after work.

I went home that night and sat down to talk with my wife. I explained to her how I saw her a week ago masturbating on the bed. She felt embarrassed at first, but I then brought up Mark. I had told her he was a great guy and I fully urged her to take him up on his offer.

My wife said, “Are you ok with this?”

“Yah, I am ok with it. You shouldn’t be held back sexually because of me,” I said to her.

She had remembered Mark from the retirement dinner a few months ago. She said, “He is kind of cute! If you are ok with this then I guess I am also!”

It was now set for Friday night after work. My wife now had two days to get herself ready for Mark. I also had time to think things over as this was a very important decision regarding our marriage. My wife seemed so excited about this opportunity.

The big day had arrived as Mark and I discussed what would happen that night. I had told him he was free to do whatever he liked with my wife and that I was going to stay off in the back round.

That day seemed to go on forever, but it was finally time to leave work. I had Mark followed me back to the house as my wife of 22 years waited for him.

As we walked into the house my wife came out of nowhere. She had on a housecoat that was tied to cover up her body. She looked absolutely gorgeous as her eyes and Mark’s eyes met.

There was little chit chat as Mark was strictly their to fuck my wife. My wife grabbed his hand and led him down the hallway to our bedroom. I straggled slowly behind as they pretended I wasn’t even there. I stopped at the doorway and watch from there.

They walked into our bedroom and immediately embraced each other. Mark’s hands roamed around my wife’s housecoat as he kissed her on the lips. She grabbed Mark’s shirt and pulled it off him as his ripped upper body appeared. Mark workouts a lot and his upper body clearly show off his muscles.

As Mark stood their shirtless my wife back away and undid her housecoat.

SalomeSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeSweett

She let it fall harmlessly off her body as it slid down onto the floor. Her beautiful naked body was in plain view of Mark.

They embraced each other again as Mark’s hands roamed about my wife’s body. He groped at her nice size tits and felt up her gorgeous ass. My wife undid his pants and yanked them down to the floor while Mark kissed her passionately on the lips. The outline of Mark’s big cock penetrated his underwear briefs. My wife reached down and guided her hand across his briefs as it brushed against his huge cock.

Mark’s hands were all over my wife now as they both were extremely horny. She grabbed Mark’s briefs and yanked them to the floor. She then guided her hand down and began to stroke on Mark’s big cock. Mark’s hand in the mean time had found my wife’s swollen pussy.

They were both on fire as the collapsed down on the bed. Mark moved his head down to my wife’s pussy and began to suck her hot pussy. My wife moaned out as her body wither their on the bed. Mark didn’t let up as my wife began to scream out into her first orgasm of the night.

Mark then laid on his back as my wife began to suck on his big cock. Mark had a beautiful cock as it was very big and thick. It also was very smooth as my wife ran her tongue up and down his big shaft. She sucked on his big cock for several more minutes as Mark let out several moans.

Mark was now ready to fuck my wife. My wife laid on her back as Mark mounted himself on top of her. My wife hadn’t had a cock inside her for over three months so she was more than ready to take Mark’s. Marks’ cock was bigger than mine as he pushed into my wife. She cried out how good it felt as Mark worked slowly into her.

He fucked her good and slow as my wife got adjusted to the size of his cock. It had been about 5 minutes and my wife’s body began to tremble. She was on the edge of cumming. Mark gave her several more thrust with his big cock and it push my wife over the edge. She screamed out as her fingernails scratched Mark’s back as she came. My wife hadn’t had an orgasm like that in years.

Mark’s cock continued to work majic on my wife’s pussy. It had been almost 15 minutes and Mark had my wife begging him to fuck her harder. She cried out, “Oh’ god! Fuck me harder Mark!” as she started to cum again on his big cock.

Mark fucked her for another five minutes and now was ready to cum himself. He gave my wife several hard thrust with his cock and then pulled it out of her swollen pussy. He stroke on his big cock for a few seconds when it began to erupt. His cum flew all over my gorgeous wife’s tits as she laid their exhausted on the bed.

Mark got up off the bed and came up to me and asked, “What do you think?”

I was stunned as my wife still try to regain her composure on the bed. I said, “Wow Mark! Why don’t you take her again!”

“Are you sure?” Mark replied back.

“Yes, I am sure! Take her!” I said to him.

Mark immediately moved back over to the bed. He caressed my wife for several minutes as his big cock began to swell up again. My wife was still very horny as she sunk down on the bed and began to suck on Mark’s cock.

She sucked on him very hard as his cock had quickly harden again. My wife then pulled her mouth off his cock and said, “Mark, I want to fucked me hard from behind!”

Mark immediately obliged as he moved in behind my wife. He shoved his big cock back into her as she let out a loud moan. Mark had a tight grip of my wife’s hips as he began to fuck her very hard. My wife’s body surged forward with every thrust of Mark’s cock into her.

She cried out, "Fuck me Mark! Fuck me hard!”

Mark continued to ram his cock into my wife. A few minutes later my wife screamed out into a very powerful orgasm as Mark had pushed his cock extremely deep into her. This went on for a few more minutes when my wife’s body gave way. She collapsed down onto the bed as her legs could take anymore. Mark had straddled himself on each side of her beautiful ass. He pushed his cock back into her as she laid flat on the bed. My wife loved it as she cried out, “Oh’ fuck!” over and over.

This went on for several minutes as Mark fuck my wife hard. Mark then started to grunt out as his cock could take anymore. He quickly yanked his cock out of my wife as she laid their cumming on the bed and began to shoot his cum all over her ass. He came real hard as my wife’s ass was covered in his cum.

My wife continued to lay their on the bed recovering as Mark got dressed. Mark had made her cum a half of dozen times. My wife hadn’t ever orgasm like that before in her life.

Mark walked by me and said, “Thanks! If you need me again let me know. I am always available.”

I then laid with my wife on the bed as she thank me. She didn’t realize how much she had missed being fucked.

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments