Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Julie's Mom, Part Two

"Sexy Young MILF Teases Daughters Classmate…"

106
10 Comments 10
21.6k Views 21.6k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"This story is based on a real MILF I knew in the early 1980s. She allowed us eighteen- and nineteen-year-old kids to hang out in her backyard and drink beer and wine as long as no one got drunk. <p> [ADVERT] </p>While based on a real woman and events, all names, places, etc have been changed. This story is 100% fantasy. *Please see the update at the end of the story.*"

A few nights later, our group was back at Julie’s house. Alyssa’s house. I’d be lying if I did not admit I was nervous to see her again. It had been seventy-two hours since our bathroom quickie and I was hoping she was still interested in having a secret affair.

As usual, I walked into the house like I owned the place and turned right off the foyer into the kitchen. There was Alyssa at the sink washing a few dishes with her younger son, also named Scott. We made a bit of chit-chat, and I dropped my cooler of Coors Lights in the adjacent laundry room.

When I got out to the patio it was just Julie, Mike, and Jana on this night. Julie said Christie and Laura were running late. Our conversations soon turned to what our days had been like at work, usual daily bullshit, and updating the others on any conversations we might have had with other classmates from our class. Remember, this was 1981, we didn’t have cell phones, text messaging, or social media, just a house land-line phone.

The past few days, I had been fantasizing about Alyssa day and night. And masturbating. A lot. How could we meet up in secret? Where could we go? I decided to ask my older brother, Woody, knowing he would keep this secret.

Woody was now living in Capitola, a cute little beach town just over two hours away, in the Santa Cruz area. When he answered the phone, I told him I needed some advice, but that he had to keep this a secret. “Did you knock some chick up? Abortion?” he guessed.

“No, thank God,” I told him. “This is a bit different.” I went on to give him a picture of the scenario without specifically telling him who I was talking about. I asked if he had any ideas where I could take this older woman for a rendezvous.

“You have two choices. One, somewhere out in the country on a picnic blanket. Two, a hotel,” Woody said. As we talked more about the situation, he was trying to get more details about who this older woman was. I finally broke.

“She is a friend's Mom,” I admitted.

“Holy shit! Are you kidding me?” he said.

“No, I’m serious,” I emphasized through the phone.

Woody kept up with the questions as his curiosity was in high gear. Finally, he asked, “Does she live on a cul-de-sac?”

I about died. How does he know this? “Maybe,” I said.

“Next to the three boys from the swim team,” he asked, correctly identifying Alyssa’s location.

“Maybe,” I said.

“Across the street from my friend Stan?” he asked.

Shit, I had forgotten that Woody’s car buddy, Stan, lived across the street. “Maybe,” I told him.

“That woman is cute. Really tiny as I recall. I remember Stan and me checking her out when we’d be working on our cars in the garage. What’s her name?” he inquired.

I balked at telling my brother her name. “So, the country or a hotel, huh?" I said, trying to get off the subject of her identity.

“You fucked her in the bathroom? Geez, that is pretty ballsy,” he told me. “Yes, either the country or a hotel. I’m guessing the hotel would be best. Lots of clean cheap hotels next to the freeway. Robin and I used to go to the El Rancho,” he said mentioning one of his old girlfriends.

I thanked him for his advice and told him, “Keep your mouth shut.” We complained a bit about our Dad, our younger sister, and soon hung up. I did promise to call him back and let him know what happened.

Back on the patio, we were soon joined by the other girls, along with Alyssa and Julie’s brother Scott. I was about two beers in already and needed to use the restroom. When I stepped out of the bathroom, Alyssa was in the kitchen gathering some snacks.

“Scott, come here. I need some help,” she said loudly. When I was next to her, she whispered, “I need your cock. When can we meet up?”

I told her about the idea of getting a room at the El Rancho. “I can get the room, park in front of the room, and leave the door ajar a bit so you can walk in quickly.”

“Ok, that should work. But ask for a room way in the back so no one can see our cars from the street,” she wisely said.

We rejoined the others carrying out two trays of snacks, chips, cookies, etc. The rest of the evening went on as usual chit-chat and gossip. Tonight, I decided it was best that I was one of the first people to leave, as I usually hung back so I could check out Alyssa.

“OK, gang, I’m out of here. I have a big day at work tomorrow and then I’m headed with my parents to dinner with my aunt and uncle, so I won’t make it tomorrow.” Jana said her folks were leaving tomorrow after work, Thursday, for a long weekend at their cabin in Tahoe so the group could meet at her house.

“Perfect,” Alyssa said, telling Julie and Scott, “I have plans tomorrow too. If you're at Jana's I don’t have to worry about you kids tearing up my house.”

Thursday after work, I got home quickly, told Mom I had plans for dinner, and took a shower. As I left, I realized that I should probably try to make this “date” more than just a quickie. I stopped at a sketchy liquor store and bought some beer and wine coolers.

I arrived at the El Rancho at six o'clock, thirty minutes early for Alyssa’s arrival time. I walked into the small lobby and was greeted by an East Indian woman. I sheepishly asked her for a room in the back of the property. This woman knew why I was there. She started to question me. Looking at my driver's license she says, "You live here in town?" After a few more stupid questions, I finally told her, “I’m home for summer from college and my girlfriend is visiting for the weekend. We need some private time tonight before she meets my parents tomorrow.”

She smiled, “Young love. You're in room sixteen,” then gave me directions to the room.

I moved my car down in front of the room. I entered the room and it was what you’d expect. Nothing fancy for an old roadside hotel built in probably the 1940s on what was then the main north-south highway. Small room, king bed, an ancient small tv, and a small bathroom. To say I was nervous was an understatement. As it got closer to six-thirty, I opened the door about a third open.

Soon I heard a car pull up. I got off the bed and slowly peaked out the door. There was Alyssa walking quickly towards me. As soon as she got in the room, I closed the door and locked it.

The look of relief on her face expressed her worry of being caught at a cheap hotel with a nineteen-year-old guy. While not illegal, people in our small town loved to gossip. She looked at me and said, “I can’t believe we’re doing this. I can’t believe I’m doing this.”

I tried to calm her down and I held her in my arms for really the first time. Being a full foot taller than Alyssa meant her head was hitting my chest. I looked down and gently took her head in both hands and tilted her head up towards me, and I kissed her softly.

“I’ve had a crush on you for years,” I told her. “But this summer it became more than just a crush.”

“Scott, you’re a handsome young man. Smart, kind, funny, all the things a woman wants in a man. But you’re my daughter's age,” Alyssa said.

I thought my cock was going to burst through my Ocean Pacific cord shorts. “You’re so cute. I am so attracted to you, Alyssa. And you know you enjoy flirting with me,” I told her.

“I do. It makes me feel so young and alive. And I’m flattered a young man like you thinks I'm attractive,” she told me.

I changed the mood quickly by playfully grabbing her and pulling her on top of me as we fall on the bed. “Kiss me, Babe!”

We begin to kiss and after a short time, Alyssa told me, “I want your young hard cock in my mouth and in my pussy. I need a good fucking. Can you give me a good fucking, Scott?”

“Oh, yes!” I exclaimed.

Soon our clothes were off, and I was kissing her tiny 34B tits with hard little pencil eraser size nipples. Alyssa was moaning softly as I placed a hand on top of her vagina. I could feel the heat and wetness in my palm. Slowly I fingered her wet slit, up and down. When I inserted one finger, I was amazed at how tight she was for a woman on her age, and for having had two kids, albeit the last was sixteen years ago. I had to remind myself how tiny she was.

I soon kissed and licked my way down to her pussy. Recall, this was 1981, and Alyssa’s bush was full, yet trimmed for her bikini line. I pushed past her pubes and found her slit with my tongue. When I did, she squirmed a bit, “Go slow on me. I haven’t had my pussy licked in years.”

I thought this was strange as I knew she had been dating her dentist boss for almost two years. Doesn’t this guy eat pussy, I wondered? What guy doesn’t eat pussy? That comment kind of confirmed my thoughts about the pompous ass dentist.

My tongue slid the entire length of her hot wet box. Alyssa moaned again. Her hand reached down and spread her lips with her fingers showing me her full pinkness. I slowly licked, sucked, kissed, and fingered her pussy. After about five minutes, she was moaning in pleasure, “Oh fuck yes. Ohhh. Ohhh. I’m going to cum! Faster!” I flicked my tongue on her clit as my finger reached deep and curled towards her stomach hitting her g-spot. “FUCK!” Alyssa screamed as she gushed her cream all over my finger. Wave after wave of her orgasm made her shiver and shake on the bed. I looked up to see her pinching both of her nipples and her eyes rolled back.

ZaraMartines
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZaraMartines

“I guess you liked that,” I joked.

Still trying to catch her breath she told me, “Gary doesn’t eat me. He thinks it’s gross.” After a five-second pause, “Scott, that was amazing. Thank you.” I moved up the bed and kissed her. “Oh, I taste myself on your lips.” Alyssa then reached down and stuck two fingers into her soaking pussy and brought them back to her mouth, sucking her juice off the fingers. Damn, that visual was so fucking hot, and my first experience of a woman tasting her cum and juiciness.

After several minutes, I was on my side as we kissed and I was pressing my hard-on into her hip and grinding. Not dry humping, just grinding. She looked at me and smiled. As she moved, she pushed me on my back and grabbed my cock and started stroking it. I moaned a bit. Soon her lips, complete with pink summer lipstick, were around my throbbing manhood. “Oh yes… Suck my dick, and lick my shaft,” I asked.

“Damn, you are so hard. Gary barely gets hard, but he’s fifty,” Alyssa mentioned.

“Don’t mention him again, please. It’s a mood killer,” I told her

“You’re right,” Alyssa said, “I’m sorry. Now tell me how you like your cock sucked.”

I laughed a bit and told her, “I like it all. Licking, sucking, kissing, stroking…” I tailed off in a soft moan. After about six minutes, I could feel my load building, telling her, “I’m going to cum soon.”

As she stroked me fast and furiously, she looked me in the eye, “Cum in my mouth. I want to taste you,” Alyssa confided. She started bobbing super-fast and with one hand massaged the boys, which was like pushing the launch button at the Kennedy Space Center.

“I’m going to cum! Get ready! I’m cummming!” I said as I blasted spurt after spurt of my jizz into Alyssa’s mouth. I looked down to see her taking all of my cock into her mouth, her nose was pressed into my pubic area. As my body stopped twitching post-climax, she looked up at me with those sexy brown bedroom eyes and released my cock out of her mouth.

She gulped and swallowed my warm milky man juice. “Damn, that was a lot of cum! And kind of sweet,” she said. She continued to slowly stroke my still hard dick, milking the last few drops of cum and licking it off my head.

“Oh my God, Alyssa, that was amazing. That little trick you did with your tongue, licking my balls as you deep throated me was incredible,” I told her. I joked with her, “You should give blowjob lessons to the girls one night after Mike and I leave.”

She laughed and then inquired, “How many girls have you been with?” I wasn’t sure if she meant the number of girls I fucked or got BJs from.

I confided to her that she was the sixth woman that I had boned, but ten had given me blowjobs. “But you are the best in the BJ department.”

“Who have you been with that I might know?” she asked. I thought this was a bit weird.

“Why?” I asked.

“Well, I’m pretty sure Julie is still a virgin. And I doubt she sucks cock,” she tells me. “She is a bit of a princess.” Something everyone in our high school class already knew.

I laughed, “I think you’re right. I don’t think she has much experience based on some of the questions she asks the other girls when we talk about sex.”

She pressed again, “So do I know any of the girls from town who you’ve slept with?”

“Yes,” I replied. “Christie and I went to senior prom, remember? We did it at the lake after the dance ended. It was more of a ‘Hey, let’s do this to remember prom’ sort of thing.”

“Did she suck your dick?” she asked.

“A little. She just wanted to have a quick fuck,” I told her.

“Did you cum?” Alyssa said.

“Kind of. She was a bit paranoid and we only fucked for about two minutes. She jacked me off and my load went all over my waist. She was a bit nasty as she licked all of my cum off me. That was so hot!” I told her.

Alyssa was as stunned as this was only fifteen months ago. “Our little church girl licked up your cum. Wow,” she said as she laughed.

I got myself a beer and Alyssa a wine cooler as we took a break. Although I’m pretty sure my cock was rock-hard the entire ten minutes we talked.

“OK, here is what I want you to do,” she told me. “We’re going to start off with me on top. Then I want you to fuck me hard in doggy. And then finish off in missionary. When you’re going to cum, I want you to shoot it all over me. Any questions?”

“Uh, no. Let me get a condom,” I told her.

Alyssa stops me, “Scott, I’m on the pill. You don’t need a condom. Anything you want me to do for you?”

“I just want to fuck. But, can you talk dirty to me?” I asked her.

We started off with her riding me in cowgirl. With her tits so small I could not sit up and suck on them, so I used my hands to lightly squeeze her boobs and pinch her nipples. Alyssa was sitting tall in the saddle when she had her next orgasm. Her already tight pussy clamped down on my cock like it was her hand squeezing my girth. “Oh, that was good. Doggy now,” she said.

Alyssa got off of me and positioned herself on all fours before dipping her head and chest onto the bed with her ass and pussy pointing skyward. It was my first view of her asshole and I wondered what that would be like to one day stick my dick in a woman’s ass. I slid my cock into her pussy and she moaned a bit. I remind her to talk dirty to me.

“Oh, your big cock fills me, Scott. Fuck me hard and fast. Make me your slut!” Alyssa said as she released her hidden vixen. We were going at it pretty well when she yelled, “I going to cum again you big stud. Keep pounding me!” A few seconds later, she shook a bit and I could feel her wave of pleasure twitch on my cock.

I almost shot my load, so I wanted to finish ASAP. “On your back, you little cum slut!” I commanded her. Alyssa rolled over and pulled back her legs behind her head, a position I had only seen in some bad 70s porn. But, damn, what great access to her hot, wet, pussy. I easily slid in her honey pot after her two orgasms. “Talk dirty to me. Tell me how you like my cock bitch!”

Alyssa smiled and said, “Oh you’re a kinky one! I like this side of you, Scott. Now, fuck me hard. Pinch my tits. And shoot your load on me.”

As I was jack-hammering her pussy, she was looking at me, eye to eye. “You love my young cock, don’t you, vixen? You lust for my cock. Admit it, you can’t live without my young hard cock!” I said.

“No, I can’t live without your cock. I need young hard cock to satisfy me. I’m tired of old soft dick. Now fuck me hard you stud. Shoot your cum on me!”

I could feel my balls tighten so I pulled out and gave myself a couple of strokes when, all horned up from the dirty talking, I shot ropes of hot cum hitting Alyssa in the face as I grunted, “Aaggghhh!” My next few bullets of white spunk fell all over her tits, stomach and the last little spurts in her brown hairy bush.

“Oh, you fucking stud. I loved watching your cum cover me. Stick your cock in my mouth!” she told me.

I moved up and kneeled on her side as Alyssa took my dick in her mouth. She licked and sucked my manhood clean. I lay on the bed next to her, spent. I’m sure my smile was a mile wide.

Alyssa wiped up some of my cum off her stomach and licked her fingers. “Nothing like a fertile man’s cum,” as she giggled. “Ok, I got to shower and get home. Thank you for a fun time. Hopefully, we can do this again. You’re a good lover, Scott. You’re going to make some woman very happy one day.”

I was on the bed spread-eagle as she showered. When she stepped back into the bedroom my cock was standing at attention as I half dozed. I looked at her from the bed and I started stroking my dick. “I’m going to jack off thinking about today for a long time,” I admitted.

“And so will I, as I play with my toys,” she said.

Alyssa and I never hooked up again that summer. We shared a lot of sexy looks, devilish grins, and a few dirty words of lust, but no sex. Not even a quick kiss.

Flash forward four years to Julie’s wedding. I wasn’t dating anyone, so I decided to go solo. At the reception, I had chatted with Alyssa and Gary, making small talk and telling them about my new job right out of college in Orange County. Later that evening, I noticed the Mother of the Bride sitting by herself so I asked her to dance. The second song was a slow dance and I was happy to hold my previous lover in my arms. Alyssa whispered, “I can feel your cock. I wish it was in my pussy again.”

I smiled at her and whispered back, “So do I. So do I. And your mouth.” When the song ended, I walked her back to her table, hand in hand like a couple, where Gary was now sitting. I could tell he was not pleased that we danced or that we were holding hands.

I looked at a man thirty years my senior and told him, “You have a great lady here. Treat her right or I’ll have to steal her away.” His look told me he was pissed off. I looked at Alyssa, winked, and said, “So nice to see you again, Alyssa. You were always my favorite friend's Mom.”

End Part Two.

*Update 11/29/23: I learned over the Thanksgiving weekend that "Alyssa" passed away two weeks ago. I sent Julie a text expressing my condolences. I plan on attending the memorial later this week. -Doc

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments