Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Like Riding a Bike

"He runs across his ex-girlfriend's hot Mom at a nude bike ride for charity"

63
17 Comments 17
49.8k Views 49.8k
9.0k words 9.0k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
Jeremy nearly blew beer out his nose when Brad cracked an unexpected joke. He swallowed and sputtered a few times, but managed to avoid an embarrassing display. His friends were all laughing too hard to notice.

It was nice to go to a party and have fun again – something he hadn’t really done since Nancy had dumped him just before graduation the year before. College had been enough of a challenge to keep his mind off things, but with the return of summer, that had changed. It was time to get back in the game.

He downed the last of his beer and said, “Be right back.”

When his friends nodded, he headed toward the bathroom. The door was open, and nobody was passed out in the floor. That was a bit of a surprise, considering the party was winding down and there were bodies sprawled everywhere. Upon finishing his business, he opened the door to a surprise.

“Hey. I haven’t seen you in forever,” the brunette said as he stepped out of the bathroom.

“Hey, Ann,” he said, breaking out into a wide smile. She’d come on to him once at a party, but he’d resisted because he was with Nancy, though it took no small amount of effort. Even though he hadn’t left the front room, he couldn’t believe that he’d missed her.

“Heard you broke up with Nancy.”

“Yeah.”

“Good move. She’s a total bitch.”

“Can’t argue with that.”

She laughed, and then asked, “What are you doing on Monday?”

Oh hell yes! Relax. Play it cool. “Don’t really have anything planned.”

“There’s a charity bike ride for breast cancer at Sprite Lake. Want to come?”

He started to answer, but then something dawned on him. “Is that the nudist camp?”

She giggled. “Uh huh. It’s a nude bike ride. The sponsor is making a big donation to breast cancer research for every rider, plus more for every mile people ride. Not scared to get naked for a good cause, are you?”

The way she fluttered her eyelashes at him could have melted him on the spot. “Nope. So, it’s Monday?”

“Uh huh. Starts at eight in the morning. See you there?”

“Yeah. Guess you will see me there.”

She laid a hand on his shoulder and laughed. “I need to get in there before I head home.”

Damn, he thought, having hoped to spend a little time with her. “Need a ride home?”

“Becky’s coming to get me, but thanks.” She nodded and said, “I really need to go to the bathroom.”

“Yeah. Sorry.”

She waved as she closed the bathroom door. Realizing it would look creepy if he was waiting for her, he returned to his friends. She came over and said, “Monday,” in a singsong voice before going to meet her friend at the door, prompting immediate questions – and then kudos – from his friends.

For once, he couldn’t wait for the weekend to be over.

****

It was the last thing he would have ever expected, but driving down the tree-lined road to the nudist camp had his nerves on edge. In the end, it was only the promise of seeing Ann naked that kept him from turning around.

“Here for the bike ride?” the man at the gate asked when he stopped.

“Yeah.”

“Okay. Everyone has to be nude beyond the parking lot. Here are the camp rules.” He handed over a flier. “You can pick up the number for your bike at the table down by the lake. You can’t miss it. Happy Nude Day.”

“Happy Nude Day,” he responded as the gate went up, though he’d never heard of the occasion before.

He could see a large gathering of people down near the lake as he parked, but it was far enough away to be little more than a blur of skin and reflections from bicycles. The place was pretty nice from what he could see – better than most of the campgrounds he’d used over the years. After putting the car in park, he looked over the flier.

Rule number one, which was stated in bold letters, said that no overtly sexual contact was to happen in public spaces. Kissing was allowed, as were hugs, hand-holding, and any other familiar touches that would be acceptable in a public situation. Erections were frowned upon, but not strictly against the rules unless purposely displayed in a rude and offensive manner. Everything else mirrored rules he’d seen for other campgrounds.

He knew the bout of nerves wasn’t going to calm down if he sat thinking about it. So, he climbed out of the car, bit the bullet, and stripped down. It was getting close to eight, so he knew he would have to hurry to find Ann before the start.

The first test of his mettle came as he was pulling down his bike. A pair of older women walked up from the campground in his direction. They looked to be in their late thirties, and both were in good shape, with nice tits. They made absolutely no effort to hide that they were admiring him, and even smiled when he made eye contact.

“Happy Nude Day,” they both said as they passed him.

He responded in kind as he sat his bike down. A moment later, he caught them both looking over their shoulders at him, and they certainly weren’t making eye contact – unless he counted old one-eye.

It was exactly the sort of encouragement he needed. He strapped a bag onto his bike, which contained a few essentials like his phone, and slid a water bottle into the holster. He was glad for one special modification he’d made from the moment he climbed on his bike. A bicycle seat and bare skin were two things he was certain weren’t going to go well together. An old t-shirt and a zip tie had taken care of that problem.

The ride down to the lake revealed the truth of the picturesque location, and more amenities of the campground. He saw cabins with air-conditioning units, large open-air shower facilities, well-appointed campsites, a concession stand, and more.

He also got a closer look at the other people in the camp. A few were scary sights indeed, though he’d expected that. His gaze did linger on quite a few nude women of various ages while scanning the crowd for Ann, though.

When he did spot her, he had mixed feelings. Her tits were everything he had imagined, and she even turned to give him an incredible view of her ass as she talked to the people around her. One of them was an equally welcome sight, because Becky had a great body as well.

The half-dozen naked guys were the problem.

“Over here,” Ann called out when she spotted him.

He put on a smile and tried to think positive as he rode toward her.

“I thought you’d chickened out,” she said as he came to a stop. She glanced between his legs for a brief moment and her smile widened.

“Nah. Nice day for a ride.”

She pointed and said, “Better go get your number over there at the table. They’ll be starting the ride soon.”

“Be right back.”

“Hurry.”

As soon as he climbed off his bike at the table, the guy there pointed at his seat and said, “Smart move.”

Jeremy chuckled and said, “Yeah, I didn’t like the idea of sticking to the seat.”

“Here you go,” the man said, handing over a laminated paper number and three zip ties to attach it to his bike. “That’s so the counters can keep track of how many laps you’ve made. Every mile is another donation. Hang it from the handlebars and loop the longer one around the neck.”

“Got it.”

“I see you weren’t the only one who thought ahead,” the guy said, and pointed at someone approaching.

When he turned to look, Jeremy couldn’t believe his eyes. There, pushing her bike toward the table was Nancy’s mother – stark naked. “Ms. Franklin?” he said before he could think better of it.

Her eyes shot wide open and she said, “Oh – uhm... Hi Jeremy.”

Though he was maintaining strict eye contact, he’d gotten a good look in that first glance. She had huge tits – pendulous, but not overly so. Her stomach was by no means flat, but she had great legs. An artfully trimmed triangle of blonde hair decorated her mound.

It was easy to see where Nancy had gotten the body he’d loved so much. She was hot for her age – an undeniable Milf.

“Let me get out of the way so you can get your number,” he said as he saw color rising in her cheeks.

“I’m Gayle’s friend, Jeanie,” the brunette with Ms. Franklin said as he moved out of the way. She had a lot smaller tits, but had a nice body as well. He noticed that neither of them had tan lines, and assumed this wasn’t their first time nude in the sun.

“Jeremy,” he said as she checked him out with absolutely no shame.

She chuckled and said, “I heard. We had the same idea.”

When she patted her bicycle seat, he saw that it was covered in t-shirt material as well. The women had taken time to cut it to shape and fit it with elastic, though.

“Yeah, seemed like a smart move.” Since she was admiring him, he took a longer glance at her. She didn’t seem to mind at all.

“Maybe we’ll see you on the ride.” She gave a little twitch of her eyebrows as she moved up to the table to take her number. “Happy Nude Day.”

“Happy Nude Day,” he repeated and flashed her a grin as he turned.

He heard a giggle and then Jeanie’s voice whispering as he pushed his bike back toward Ann. If nothing else, he’d seen Nancy’s mother naked, which he was sure his ex would have hated.

She deserved it.

Ann impatiently waved for him to hurry as he approached, focusing his mind on the task at hand. Even though he had competition, all hope wasn’t lost. Becky was as much of a catch as Ann, and there was nothing particularly intimidating about the other guys. Ann had also made a play for him in the past.

He liked his odds.

****

Snake eyes! Jeremy thought sarcastically as he watched the group ride off. So much for the odds. After only a few laps, it was obvious that both girls had set their sights on someone else. They didn’t even seem to notice that he was hanging back at the water tent when they rode away.

That left him with a difficult decision. His first thought was to ride back to his car and go home, because the day was obviously a bust. If he just vanished, that would look bad, though. Even if the girls were with someone else now, that might not always be the case. He could be blowing a shot later.

Trying to think of some decent excuse to tell them before leaving didn’t go anywhere either. The best he could come up with was a fake injury, and even he was suspicious of that. Ann was a huge booster of breast cancer research, so leaving for any reason might permanently take her out of the picture.

The thought of catching up to grin and bear it was far from appealing. It seemed like a no-win situation.

“Well, hello again, Jeremy.”

He turned toward the voice to see Ms. Franklin and her friend, so he echoed, “Hello again.”

“Worked up a bit of a sweat. I’m all wet.” The brunette brushed beads of perspiration off her breasts, wearing a crooked grin the whole while. Once again, she was showing no shame in flaunting her body, or admiring his. He certainly hadn’t missed the double entendre.

“Yeah, it’s pretty hot,” he agreed.

“You’re not riding alone, are you?” Jeanie asked as she picked up a cup of water.

“I guess so,” he answered.

“Well, that’s not safe at all. You should always ride with someone, especially in this sort of heat.”

It might be good advice, but it was suspect under the circumstances. With the number of people on the ride, it would be a minute at most before someone happened across him, if something were to happen.

The brunette directed her attention to Ms. Franklin and said, “I think he should ride with us, don’t you, Gayle? Besides, we’re already starting to bore each other. We know each other too well. We could use the company.”

Jeremy could see Gayle’s face flushing. She was backed into a corner. After a moment of hesitation, she said, “I suppose so.”

“So,” Jeanie asked, “Care to keep us company?”

“Sure, why not,” he answered. If nothing else, it would be nice scenery, and every moment he spent with his ex’s naked mother felt like jamming a needle into a voodoo doll of Nancy.

“Well, that settles that,” Jeanie said. Gayle offered a nervous smile and a nod.

“Ready to go when you are,” he said.

The two women each had a second cup of water, and then mounted their bikes. Once back on the trail, they rode side by side.

Jeanie asked, “Are you just here for the ride, or are you staying?”

“Just here for the ride,” he answered.

“Gayle and I are going to stay at least tonight. We have one of the air-conditioned cabins.”

“So, you’re nudists?” The instant he asked the question, he could see the embarrassment on Ms. Franklin’s face.

“I am,” Jeanie answered. “I’ve been working on her. Finally managed to talk her into the ride because of the breast cancer benefit. What about you?”

There was no way he was saying why he had really come to the event. “Just doing my part for a good cause.”

“And to see a few naked ladies?” the brunette suggested, fixing him with a knowing stare.

“That may have had something to do with it,” he admitted after a brief hesitation.

Jeanie laughed, and then said, “I told you, didn’t I, Gayle?”

The blonde nodded, and the hint of a smile tugged at her lips. Jeremy wasn’t sure how long it lasted, because they hit a rough patch on the trail. The way that set the blonde’s huge tits to bouncing and jiggling was quite the distraction.

“Going to college?” Jeanie asked.

He tore his eyes away from Ms. Franklin’s eye-catching attributes and answered, “Yeah. Mechanical engineering.”

The brunette followed up with, “Getting good grades?”

“Top five percent.”

“You always did,” Gayle said, surprising him. “I wish some of that had rubbed off on Nancy when you were dating.”

“She never cared much about school work,” he said. It was one of the reasons she had dumped him. Apparently, going to parties in the middle of the week with her was more important than passing classes, as far as Nancy was concerned.

“She’s never cared about much of anything,” the blonde said with disappointment dripping from her tone.

“Or anyone,” he couldn’t resist adding.

“Don’t we both know that,” Gayle agreed, and then shook her head.

“She made you out to be the biggest...” He trailed off, remembering whom he was talking to.

“The biggest bitch? I know,” the busty blonde finished. “You’re lucky. You were able to break up with her. I’m stuck with her.”

“She broke up with me,” he corrected.

She did a double-take and said, “Really?” Then she sighed and rolled her eyes. “I don’t know why I’m surprised she lied to me.”

“Yeah, we both know all about that, too.”

The blonde chuckled. “All too well.”

“This is why I never had kids,” Jeanie interjected.

“Or got married,” Ms. Franklin said. “You were the smart one.”

“You said it, not me,” Jeanie responded.

They all laughed at that as they continued around the circuit.

****

Though the ride lasted until six, the crowd had significantly thinned by two in the afternoon.

“Wait, Ms. Terrance?” Jeremy asked, once again surprised by how interesting the conversation with the two older women was. “The same one who was teaching algebra when I was there?”

Gayle slowly nodded. “She was in her second year teaching when I was in high school, and I hated her. Do you remember when Nancy talked back to her and got detention?”

“Yeah. She really went off.”

“And do you remember going out with her that weekend?”

He tried to think back to that week, but it was a little hazy. “I think so.”

“You did,” Gayle said. “The reason Nancy wasn’t grounded is because I hated that witch so much that I couldn’t bring myself to punish her for talking back.”

He chuckled and said, “Guess she hasn’t changed.”

“Not a bit.”

Ms. Franklin – or Gayle as he had grown accustomed to thinking of her – had loosened up as the day went on. Much of that had to do with her friend drawing her into the conversation. Jeanie seemed bound and determined to help the blonde feel comfortable in her own skin.

Quite literally, considering they were naked.

The brunette wiped her brow as they all rolled to a stop at the water tent. “I think we should probably take a break and cool down,” she suggested.

“I was about to say the same thing,” Gayle agreed. “I’ve been staring long and hard at the showers every time we passed by them for the last few laps.”

After a few cups of water to slake their thirst, Gayle said, “I need to go to the ladies’ room.”

Jeanie said, “I’m fine. How about we meet you at the shower?”

Though she looked a little perplexed, Gayle said, “I’ll see you there.”

Gayle rode off, and when she was out of sight, Jeanie climbed on her bike and said, “Come on. We don’t have much time.”

It was Jeremy’s turn to be confused by that, but he mounted up anyway.

They had only ridden a few feet away from the water tent when the brunette upped the ante. “I noticed you checking Gayle out.”

He really had no idea what to say.

“Oh, be serious. You’re looking, and you like what you see, don’t you?”

What the fuck, he thought. “Yeah, I’m looking.”

“I’ll let you in on a little secret. She’s looking, too. And she already told me she likes what she sees. Of course, she knew that before she saw what was going on down there,” Jeanie said, and then nodded at his crotch.

“Seriously?”

“Oh yes. She’s been having naughty fantasies about you for a while now. You’ve given her vibrator more than one workout.”

Jeremy stared at her and sputtered. He was hardly shy, but the shock of that statement was enough to leave him at a loss for thought – let alone words.

“I’m going to cut to the chase, because it won’t be long before she catches up. She’s been down on herself ever since the divorce. She needs to get laid by some hot stud, and you fit the bill.”

“Holy shit. You’re trying to hook me up with her?”

“Exactly. She’ll never make a move, but if you do, I know she’ll jump your bones in a second. She was wild in college. I was her roommate. I know. I bet she’d rock your world.”

Though he’d managed to keep it under control all day by some miracle, the conversation was sending a surge of blood down below. It wasn’t even half-mast, but Jeanie noticed. Some of the rushing blood diverted into his face when she looked at it and moaned.

“Well, well. Looks like you are interested,” she said, and then twitched her eyebrows.

Jeremy slowed and stopped before reaching the showers, because there were several people there. “What do you mean by making a move?”

“Does that mean you want to fuck her?”

Not only was that thought exciting in and of itself, but the revenge factor on his ex added a cherry on top. There was no point in mincing words with Jeanie, either, so he answered, “Yeah.”

“Perfect. I got a text earlier, and one of the camp regulars I’ve been playing around with is coming in soon. I’ll work it out so I leave the two of you alone in the cabin when I go to see him.”

“And then what?”

The brunette laughed and pointed at his now fully erect cock. “Let her see that hard, and that’s probably all it will take. She needs it bad. It’s all she can talk about when we’re alone, and it’s driving me crazy. Trust me. I’ll break the ice before I leave.”

“I still don’t think it’s going to be that easy,” he said.

“Trust me. Now, think about baseball or something. If she sees you hard before I can corner her with you, she’s liable to run.”

Easier said than done, he thought as she pushed her bicycle toward the showers. He got off his bike and stood next to it, drank from his water bottle, and tried to use the t-shirt dangling from the seat to hide his erection. The saving grace was sifting through his memories, trying to think of anything but sex. He remembered the time on spring break when he’d seen four women who were easily 350 pounds each at the beach in bikinis.

That took the steel out of him in a hurry and made his skin crawl.

He parked his bike at the showers – manhood dangling once more – just as Gayle rode up.

“Come on in, the water’s fine,” Jeanie said as she luxuriated in the spray.

Seeing the two older women with rivulets of water cascading down their bodies threatened to send him rising once more. Letting the spray hit him in the face and a few thoughts back to that day on the beach did the trick of keeping him flaccid.

“I don’t know about you, but a half hour or so in the air-conditioning sounds like a good idea,” Jeanie suggested when she turned off her shower.

Gayle nodded. “We should put on fresh sunscreen, too.”

Jeanie waved her hand toward the blonde and said, “Lead the way. You have the key.”

Only a few people were near the cabins and campsites. Most were either on their bikes, down by the lake, or socializing elsewhere. Jeremy shivered as he stepped into the air-conditioned cabin. Though the ride from the showers had given his skin time to dry, he’d wetted his hair, and that set off the chill.

The brunette wasted no time in taking charge. She took him by the hand and led him to the table. “Have a seat,” she suggested, then pulled out a second chair for Gayle across from him.

He sat down, and Gayle did the same. As if on cue, a tone sounded from Jeanie’s phone. She smiled as she tapped to bring up the message, and surreptitiously winked to Jeremy.

“It’s Brent,” Jeanie told her friend.

Gayle asked, “So, it will be four when we start again?”

“Most likely,” the brunette said – her smile turning crooked and mischievous. She then pulled a chair over right next to Gayle, sat down, and leaned in to whisper in her ear.

The blonde smiled and shook with a silent chuckle at first, but then her brow furrowed. A moment later, her eyes shot wide open. She tried to turn toward Jeanie, but her friend followed and kept whispering. When Gayle’s eyes darted toward him for a moment, he knew what Jeanie was saying, and he started rising.

Then the brunette hefted Gayle’s left breast, and he distinctly heard the words boobies bouncing, which hastened the process dramatically.

“Jeanie,” Gayle hissed through clenched teeth when she pulled away.

Jeanie laughed as she slid her chair back and stood up. “It’s just like riding a bike – except more fun – and you need to get back in the saddle.” She then looked at Jeremy, saw what was happening under the table, and waved for him to stand up.

Gayle’s eyes homed in on his bobbing erection when he stood, and she gasped.

“Happy Nude Day,” Jeanie declared while gesturing at his cock like a game show model. She gave him a light smack on the ass and told her friend, “I’ll send you a message later.”

With that, she strutted to the door and out. Gayle stood up and backed away from the table. Her face was red, but she didn’t look away from him. After a second or two, her eyes dropped down to his erection again, and when she looked back up, she asked, “So, she wasn’t kidding?”

Jeremy shook his head and gave his aching cock a squeeze.

It was like night and day. In the space of a heartbeat, the panic drained out of her expression, and a sultry smile spread across her face. She slowly slid her hands up her sides to cup her breasts and asked, “You like these?”

“Love them,” he said as he took the couple of steps toward her.

“Then show me.”

Jeremy groaned as he cupped her breasts in his hands. They were far bigger than any he’d seen for real, let alone touched. They were soft, heavy, and hot. Her nipples were hard, and he gave them a flick with his thumbs, which made her whimper. Then her fingers curled around his cock.

“You’re so hard,” she gasped.

He let out a growl and lifted her right nipple to his lips.

Gayle moaned and squeezed him tighter.

Mollyy_Cloud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mollyy_Cloud

He sucked the bud hard, and felt her shudder. Her other breast pressed against the side of his face, and when he looked up, he saw her licking her nipple while looking down at him.

“That’s fucking hot,” he said before giving her another suck.

She stepped back unexpectedly, and he let her nipple go. Before he had time to process what she was doing, she sank down to her knees in front of him. One hand cupped his balls while the fingers of the other glided up and down his twitching organ.

“It’s been a while – especially with one as big as yours,” she said as she caressed him. Then she looked up into his eyes.

“You’re doing fine so far.”

She grinned and leaned forward, maintaining eye contact. Her tongue snaked out, and she traced the tip along the ridge of his cockhead. His breath emerged in a sharp burst, and a clear drop of pre-cum welled up from him. Gayle looked down, saw it, and immediately gathered it up on her tongue. She moaned and shivered from the taste.

Jeremy put a hand on the back of her head and said, “Fuck yeah.”

Gayle kept swirling her tongue over the bulbous tip and said, “Tastes so good.”

Then her lips closed over him.

She sucked hard, pressing her tongue against him, and then let him pop from between her lips. They both gasped at the same time, and then she took him back in.

Jeremy growled and groaned. Her lips slid up and down his hard shaft, locked tight around it. Her cheeks were concave from the pressure, which was like nothing he’d ever felt before. Nancy was the best he’d ever had, but in only a few seconds, her mother put her to shame. His other hand joined the first, and his fingers fisted into her hair.

She pulled back to the tip after a few more sucks, and then held the head in her mouth while looking up at him. When her eyes dipped down again, she did something that left him breathless. She swallowed his cock.

Jeremy grunted several times while she kept her lips wrapped around his root for long, glorious seconds. She opened wide and emitted a croak as she jerked away. Thick strands of saliva decorated his manhood and dangled from her lips. She took only a moment to swallow and draw in a breath before engulfing him again. A cough shook her when her nose left the nest of his pubic hair the second time.

“That was... Fuck!” he spat out as she swallowed and caught her breath.

“Never... Never been deepthroated before?” she asked. “Guess Nancy couldn’t do that, huh?”

Asking him to compare her to her daughter was an incredible turn on. His cock bounced in front of her, nodding its answer, and he said, “Not even close.”

“Well, how about this? Fuck my mouth.”

Gayle wrangled his tip with her tongue and closed her lips around him. Then she reached up, grabbed his buttocks, and pulled him toward her. His first thrust was slow, but when her fingernails dug into his skin, he pulled back and gave her a far quicker stroke. She croaked, gagged, and coughed, but took him for a dozen fast, deep strokes before she had to pull away.

A glob of spittle hung from her chin, and a trail of it ran between her breasts. She looked up at him, panting for breath, and reached between her legs. When she pulled the fingers from her folds, they glistened with her wetness.

Jeremy grabbed her arm, lifting it until he could put her fingers in his mouth. He sucked them clean of the bittersweet treat, and then said, “You taste better than Nancy, too.”

Still holding her hand, he used it to pull her up off her knees. As soon as she gained her feet, he pushed her toward the table, slipped his hands beneath her butt, and lifted. She yelped in surprise as he picked her up and sat her down on the table. It wobbled alarmingly, but held as he pushed her back toward the center. Once he had her there, he pushed her knees up and out.

She was shaved bare except for the triangle on her mound, and her lips were thicker than Nancy’s. They had parted with her legs, and he could see the wetness between them.

“Oh, hurry,” she pleaded as he put his hands on the table and bent over her. A frustrated moan escaped her when he paused to fill his lungs with the scent of her arousal, rather than diving straight into her pussy.

“Please,” she begged again while squeezing her breasts.

Nancy had always talked dirty to him when they had sex, and he’d grown to love it, so he asked, “Please, what?”

“Please, eat my pussy,” she blurted out, and reached for the back of his head.

He resisted her efforts to pull him against her wet heat – and his own desire to do so. “How bad do you want it?”

“I need it. I need it so bad. My pussy is so hot. Please.”

“Lick those tits for me again.”

Gayle went above and beyond. She released his head, squeezed her breasts together, lifted them, and tongued both nipples at the same time.

He gave her one fleeting, tongue-tip lick that made her squeal. “Can you suck them?”

She proved she could, sucking her right nipple between her lips almost before he finished.

“The other one, too,” he said. As soon as she took it in her mouth, he ran his tongue along the length of her lips, getting a good taste of her. She moaned around her nipple, and the sound jumped in volume when he stopped just short of licking her clit.

“God, please,” she said in a pitiful sounding moan. When she realized he was hovering over her, waiting for more, she said, “Eat my pussy and make me come.”

Jeremy stabbed his tongue deep inside her.

“Oh my god. Ah,” Gayle cried out as he swirled his tongue over her walls. “That feels so good.”

Jeremy moaned into her folds, and then sucked on them for good measure. Her hands slapped hard on the table, and he looked up to see her gripping the edges. He slipped his tongue between her nether lips, and this time, he completed the journey to her clit.

Gayle lurched and yelped as his tongue washed over the center of her pleasure. The sound made his heart race. He gave the swollen bud a flick of his tongue, and then another. She cried out again. Nancy was a moaner, but her mother was obviously a screamer, and he was determined to see just how loud she could be.

He wasn’t disappointed when a series of much stronger licks prompted her to yell, “F-fuck yes!”

“You like that?” he asked.

She proved she’d caught onto his dirty-talk kink when she answered, “I love the way you eat my pussy.”

“Want me to make you come?”

“Yes. I want to come all over your fucking tongue.”

He homed back on her clit, licking hard enough to lift her hood this time. She rewarded him with a high-pitched scream. The fingers of one hand fisted in his hair again as he continued the assault on her naked clit.

“Just like that. Right there. Don’t stop,” she said in a rush.

Jeremy kept up the pressure, reveling in the way she voiced her pleasure. When he eased off to tease her labia with his tongue, she pulled hard on his hair, forcing him back to her clit. Her other hand joined the first to hold him tight against her pussy. He licked her harder and faster, planning to slow down and delay her orgasm, but she surprised him.

After only a couple of minutes, she loosed her loudest scream yet and came.

His eyes shot open in surprise when her thighs clamped down on his head. She writhed and lurched, causing the table to creak in protest, but he rarely heard that sound over her screams of release. Every flick of his tongue seemed to send her to new heights. Then, at last, a painful jerk of his hair forced him to retreat.

Gayle’s legs snapped shut with the speed of a steel trap. She rolled onto her side and curled up into a ball, letting out loud, pained whimpers. Jeremy had never been with a woman who came so fast – and hard. Her face, neck, and chest were all flushed bright red. Her eyes were tightly closed, but her mouth hung open, and her jaw quivered. Drops of her wetness decorated the table and coated his chin, attesting to how soaked she was. He stood over her, watching her come, and licked her bittersweet juices from his lips.

One hand shook, seemingly beyond her control. Then her back arched. When her muscles relaxed from that tight contraction, she went limp, and desperately gasped for breath.

“Damn,” he muttered.

Gayle whimpered three or four times before her lips managed to form the word, “J-jesus!”

“Good?”

Her eyes opened and she chuckled, but a lingering pulse of orgasmic energy caused her to lurch and yelp.

After giving his nagging cock a squeeze, he said, “Never saw Nancy come like that.”

Gayle moaned, “Oh my god.” After panting for a second, she said, “Thought I was going to pass out.”

He stepped around the table so he was standing with his cock bobbing in front of her, letting her know there was more where that came from.

She moaned and licked her lips from the sight of him. Reaching out with a shaking hand, she caressed his hardness and said, “I can’t believe you’re so turned on.”

“Especially when you’re talking dirty,” he hinted.

“Oh? You like that?” When he nodded, she said, “Do you want to stick that big, hard cock in my tight little pussy? Do you want to fuck me? Fuck me like a dirty little whore?”

Holy shit, he thought. Nancy had nothing on her mom in that department either. “You want this dick?” he asked.

“Oh yes, please. My poor pussy is aching. I need your cock deep inside of me.”

“Come here and bend over, then.”

She still seemed a little weak as she slid off the table. The moment her feet touched the floor, Jeremy grabbed an arm to spin her around. He pushed on her back, and she bent over the table. Presented to him as her ass was, he couldn’t resist spanking it.

“Oh!” she cried out, and then looked over her shoulder at him. “I want it. I want that cock so bad. Give it to me.”

His initial thought had been to make her beg a little more because it was so hot, but she’d already driven him past the point of playing around. He dug the fingers of his left hand into her hip, and guided his cock with the other. The head touched her nether lips, slipping between them with ease.

“Please, don’t make me wait. Give me that–” Gayle’s eyes pinched closed and her voice failed her as the head of his cock stretched her canal.

Jeremy groaned, surprised by the resistance he felt. She was dripping wet, but he had to hold on and push hard to slide inside her. Gayle drew in a loud, ragged breath followed by a weepy cry as his shaft vanished into her depths.

“So big,” she whimpered when his balls tapped against her.

“Fuck, your pussy’s tight,” he growled as he withdrew. All the illusions he had about older women who had kids being loose had gone straight out the window. The next thrust was easier, but not by much.

“Oh my god. Big. So big. Fuck!” she exclaimed in a tight-throated rush of words.

Naturally, it was an ego boost. He was reasonably confident with his size, but she was acting as if he was shoving his whole arm inside her. His next thrust drew a loud, broken whimper.

He kept stroking – opening her up to him – and basked in the primal sounds rising from her throat. She held onto the edge of the table with her left hand, and after a few thrusts, she slid the other beneath her. He felt her nether lips moving as she played with her clit.

Just as caught up in the feeling as she was, he unconsciously voiced his pleasure. “Ah. Oh yeah. Uh huh.”

“Give it to m-me,” she said on his next thrust.

“You want it faster?”

“Faster! Harder! Fuck me!” pretty much answered that. A startled-sounding screech still leapt from her lips when he did it, though.

Jeremy’s balls and thighs slapped against her. Shockwaves traveled through her ass from the clash of their bodies. She dropped down onto her elbow after the third fast thrust, squishing her breasts against the tabletop. The slight change in angle allowed him to slam into her even harder.

His grunts, her screams, and the loud smacks of their colliding flesh filled the cabin. He thrust into her with pile driver force, rocking her body forward. Her fingers brushed against his shaft, moving at a furious pace and slippery with her juices. The table’s legs grated on the floor, joining in the cacophony.

Jeremy closed his eyes and threw his head back. The first tickles were building in the head of his cock, and he didn’t want to come yet. He focused his will, but knew he would have to slow down soon.

Or, so he thought.

While he was still trying to decipher her garbled squeal of, “Going to come,” she exploded into orgasm.

He winced from the volume and pitch of her scream, and then gasped from the squeeze of her walls around him. In the midst of pulling back for another stroke, she lurched forward, scooting the table a couple of inches, and he slipped free. He took his cock in hand, aiming for her gaped canal. Before he could slide back inside her, the hand that had been tending to her clit covered her pussy, denying him.

Jeremy slapped his pussy-slick cock against her ass and watched her come. When the first wave of screaming and writhing died down, he tried to worm his cock under her hand.

“Wait. Wait,” she pleaded. When he backed off, she reached for one of the chairs.

Seeing that the chair was too far away, he grabbed it and slid it in behind her. She sat down hard when it touched her legs. Then, another wave of orgasm rolled through her.

Something popped into his head, and he decided to jump on it while he had the chance. He moved in beside her, which put his cock right at eye level. She turned toward him and moaned.

“Nancy would never suck it after I fucked her.”

Gayle shuddered and said, “Oh, really?” She smiled, stuck out her tongue, and wiggled it in invitation.

Jeremy thrust his hips forward and she licked him from root to tip with a broad stroke of her tongue.

“So fucking hot,” he said.

“You like watching me taste my pussy?” she asked before licking the side of his shaft.

“Do you like it?”

“I love it. I always suck my vibrator clean after I come, but it tastes even better on your cock.”

He played with her tits while she lapped up her juices, unable to resist them. After she finished by taking him into her throat again, he decided to try for another treat.

“Nancy never let me come on her face, either.”

“Yeah?” she said, and then licked her lips. “I like that too, but I have a better idea.”

“Like what?”

“How about you shoot that hot load deep inside me?”

Stunned by the suggestion, he blurted, “In your pussy?”

She grinned at his reaction and nodded. “I want to feel you explode inside me. Fill me up.”

“Are you sure?”

“Oh yes. Do you want to? Do you want to fuck me and come in my pussy?”

“Hell yes.”

She lifted her hands and said, “Help me up, then.”

Her legs wobbled a bit as she stood, but once on her feet, she was steady. She brushed his manhood with her fingertips, swept past him, and strutted toward one of the beds. He fell in step before she was out of reach and stroked her swaying ass all along the way. When she paused at the edge of the bed, he slid his hands up to her tits instead.

Gayle moaned, “Mmm hmm,” and bumped her bottom into him. He rubbed his hardness into the cleft between her cheeks while continuing to squeeze and jiggle her breasts.

“You know, there’s something else Nancy never let me do,” He said, and then poked her harder with his cock.

“Oh, I’m not ready for that,” she said, knowing that he was asking for anal.

“Well, I had to try.”

“I suppose so. There is something I’m ready for, though.”

“What’s that?”

“I’m ready to have that cock back inside me.”

Jeremy gave her tits one last squeeze, and then slid his hands down to her waist. She turned, sat down on the mattress, and then crawled to the head of the bed. He was right behind her.

Once she rested her head on the pillow, Gayle parted her legs wide and stroked her breasts. “I want you,” she said in a breathy whisper.

Jeremy moved between her legs and rose up onto his knees, more than ready to fulfil that wish. While he took his erection in hand, she slid her elbows beneath her so she could watch. The head of his cock settled against her nether lips.

“Yes, give it to–” Gayle began. Whatever else she had planned to say was lost in a high-pitched groan when the head of his cock popped inside her.

He took it slow, wanting to enjoy every moment of her walls caressing him. She remained propped up on her elbows, her eyes wide and fixed on his cock stretching her as it vanished. When her nether lips kissed his root, she let her head fall back to the pillow.

“Oh my god,” she whimpered, “You’re so deep.”

He pulled back and thrust again, making her breasts quiver. “You feel so good.”

“So do you. Fuck me.”

He did just that, pulling out slowly, and then driving his cock home hard. She yelped every time his balls slapped against her. After a few thrusts, he let go of her thigh with his right hand and centered his fingers over her clit. Coming at it from behind her leg was awkward, so he tried from the front. That wasn’t much better, and it took some of the power from his thrusts.

Gayle’s fingers touched his. “Is this okay?”

“Yeah,” he said. “I want to see you play with yourself.”

She shivered and moaned. “Good. Some guys think it’s saying they’re not good enough. I want you to concentrate on fucking me hard.”

“Like this?” he asked. The thrust that followed released a loud clap. Her breasts went from quivering to jiggling.

“Yes! Just like that!”

True to his word, Jeremy watched her fingers circle over her hood. It wasn’t long before she picked up the pace, tugging at her nether lips on the upward rise of the circle. With every slow slide from her depths, more of her wetness coated his cock and dribbled out around it. The slam that followed sent shockwaves through her body, and never failed to elicit a sexy vocal response.

One such cry emerged as, “Faster!”

He didn’t respond immediately, letting her growl in frustration for a pair of even slower strokes. When he gave her what she wanted after that, her head lifted from the pillow and her mouth opened wide, though only a squeak emerged from her tight throat.

The headboard tapped against the wall. Her tits bounced violently from the assault. Even when she put a restraining arm beneath the heavy globes, it couldn’t pen them in. The rosy flush in her cheeks began to spread through her face and down to her neck. Apparently unable to circle her fingers fast enough for her needs, she switched to rubbing them back and forth.

A growl rumbled in Jeremy’s throat and he clenched his teeth. The faster pace and the tight squeeze of her canal were beginning to take a toll on his willpower. The hot itch swelled in his shaft, edging steadily toward the inevitable despite his best efforts to contain it. Closing his eyes was of no help, because the smack of their bodies colliding and her screams of ecstasy were just as exciting as the sight of her. He knew from experience that the only thing holding him back was the very thing driving him toward the edge. The moment he faltered, he was done for.

Meanwhile, Gayle’s fingers thrummed over her clit at a furious pace. She writhed and thrashed on the bed, causing strands of blonde hair to stick to her sweat-dampened face. “So close!” she exclaimed in a pained voice.

“Fuck! I’m about to come,” Jeremy growled.

“Don’t stop! Fuck meee!” she screamed, the last word turning into a rising squeal.

But it was too late for him. The very next time he buried his cock in her depths, he let out a roar that would have done a lion proud and erupted into her clinging sheath.

“Please!” he dimly heard her scream over the thundering of his heartbeat in his ears.

Somehow, he found the strength and presence of mind to pull back and slam into her. A second roar that he could feel in his chest echoed back from the walls, and another volcanic burst of cum flooded her depths. He could only follow that up with an uncoordinated, jerky half-thrust into her cum-filled pussy.

It was enough.

Gayle’s shriek of climax drowned out his quavering groan. He fell forward onto his hands when her walls clamped down on his pulsing manhood. A moment later, a foot thumped into the small of his back and fingernails bit into his shoulder. He dropped down onto his elbows in a reflexive response to the pain, pressing her damp and heaving breasts against his chest.

The ecstasy clouded his thoughts as he pumped cum into her for what felt like an eternity. He only realized he’d jerked free of her when cool air kissed his manhood. Gayle continued to cry out from the orgasmic energy coursing through her body and hold him tight against her.

Long minutes of gasping for breath passed before either of them began to recover from the sweet agony.

Jeremy rolled off of her when he shivered from the air-conditioning reasserting itself over the heat of their coupling. His softening cock tapped against his skin when he settled, leaving an imprint formed of their mingled cum.

Gayle let out a long moan, though it sharpened and rose into a whimper at the end. Following a gasp to draw air back into her lungs, she chuckled, and then said, “Oh god, yes.”

His heavy eyes had closed, but he forced them open when he felt the bed shift. Gayle had propped up onto her elbows again. She looked between her legs and smiled.

“Wow,” she said, and then turned to him. “Look.”

Though his body was screaming to stay right where he was and go to sleep, he overrode it to sit up. When he looked between her legs, he could see tendrils of cum hanging from her pussy lips, and more pooled on the bed below. She pushed, and a bubble of cum welled up from inside her. It dribbled down her labia to join the rest.

“Did Nancy ever make you come that hard?” she asked.

The truth was that he could think of a few times – especially the first time they’d fucked. There was no reason to tell her that, though. “No way,” he answered.

She sank back to the bed and said, “I don’t think I’ve ever come that hard. Oh, it’s still coming out. It’s a good thing my tubes are tied.”

With that, she reached between her legs, gathered up the cream on her fingers, and brought it to her lips. Jeremy closed his eyes, lurched, and grunted when the sight sent a pulse through his sensitive manhood.

“Mmm, we taste so good together.”

“Shit,” was all he could wearily mutter in response when he heard her sucking on her fingers again.

A tone sounded, but they both ignored it as they basked in the afterglow of their orgasms. Some time later, the sound broke the hum of the air-conditioning twice more in rapid succession. This time, Gayle got up.

Jeremy watched her rifle through her suitcase with one hand. The other was cupped between her legs, catching the cum still leaking from her. The towel she pulled from her luggage a few seconds later replaced her hand. She held the towel in place with her thighs and used the dangling tail to wipe the cream off her hand. Her phone sounded off yet again from the table where she’d left it. He smiled as he watched her strut over to recover the device.

Gayle laughed when she looked at the screen, and then returned with the phone to show him the messages.

“So, did you chicken out, or do you have that freshly fucked look?” Jeanie’s first message said. The three that followed were all, “Hello??”

When he finished reading, she tapped out a response, and showed it to him after she sent it. It read, “We both need another shower.”

Jeanie’s answer popped up a moment later. “Yay! Me too.”

Gayle sat the phone down, and then reached out to trace her fingers over his chest. “God, you were amazing,” she said.

“So were you.”

“I guess it is just like riding a bike.”

“Except a lot more fun,” he said, also echoing what Jeanie had said before she left.

“Speaking of which, are you ready to have a shower and get back to the ride?”

He groaned and said, “Fuck, I can’t move.” It didn’t help that her touch was sending blood surging back into his sensitive manhood.

“Oh... Don’t be silly,” she said, and then noticed what was going on between his legs. She gasped in surprise, and then looked him in the eyes to ask, “Are you getting hard again? Already?”

He grinned and shrugged. “Halfway.”

She closed her eyes, and shuddered. “I don’t think I can handle any more right now.”

He wasn’t so sure he could either, but said, “I bet you could.”

“As tempting as it is, let’s wait,” she said, and then swung her legs over the edge of the bed. “Let’s have a shower and get a few more miles in before the ride is over. It’s for a good cause.”

He nodded, and then groaned as he forced himself to sit up.

Gayle walked to her suitcase again, but paused to look over her shoulder and say, “Besides, I want you to build up a nice, big load of cum to shoot all over my face later.”

Her phone sounded off, and he looked at the message from Jeanie before climbing out of the bed. It said, “Happy, happy Nude Day, huh?”

He couldn’t have agreed more.

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments