Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mani Pedi (3)

"John's expectations are exceeded..."

12
4 Comments 4
21.9k Views 21.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
To say I was keyed up as I stood on Mrs. Huggins’ porch, preparing to ring the doorbell, is quite an understatement. I had been in a constant state of sexual arousal for the last twenty four hours or so, ever since she flaunted her exquisite breasts at me, and exposed her bare, glistening cunt to my view as I struggled to finish her mani pedi without embarrassing myself by cumming in my pants. The fact that she had massaged my cock with her feet as I lotioned her legs had not helped. Mercifully she had backed off before I cast discretion to the winds, threw her to the floor of the salon and fucked the daylights out of her in front of the few remaining clients and operators. “Why don’t we continue this at my home tomorrow afternoon,” she whispered. “Come over at 3:00.”

“How did things go at the shop after I left?” my Mom had asked over dinner.

“Everything was fine,” I said.

As soon as I finished cleaning up the kitchen mess, I retired to my room, pleading weariness. Replaying Mrs. Huggins’ mani pedi in my mind, I jerked myself off three times before falling asleep. My sleep had been fitful, my dreams a libidinous mixture of Mrs. Huggins and her daughter, my former girlfriend Nancy, satisfying my every carnal desire.

Somehow I had managed to divert myself through the following day until the appointed hour arrived and I prepared to present myself at Mrs. Huggins front door. I had actually gotten to her neighborhood early, and had parked around the corner until 3:00 so as not to seem overanxious. As I sat in the car, waiting, I tried to tone down my rampaging imagination, largely without success. Yes, I was keyed up.

After I rang the doorbell, I stood waiting. It probably seemed longer than it actually was, but the thought crossed my mind that perhaps Mrs. Huggins had second thoughts and did not intend to answer the door. And then the door swung open and she stood before me in the bottom piece of a too-small, flesh colored bikini.

“Hello, John. Would you like to come in, or do you just want to stand there staring?”

At a loss for words, I stepped in and swung the door closed behind myself. We certainly did not want the neighbors seeing what I thought was likely to happen next. Mrs. Huggins hugged me and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. “Why don’t we go out to the pool for a while, John,” she said. I allowed that sounded like a good idea, and followed her through the house to the back yard and pool.

“You are a bit overdressed, John. May I help you get more comfortable?” Mrs. Huggins said. She untucked my shirt from my Levis, unbuttoned it and slid it off of my shoulders. She slid her hands up my chest appreciatively and took my right nipple in her teeth as she grasped and pinched and twisted my left. I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her to my chest, crushing her bare breasts and hard nipples against myself. We kissed deeply, long and hard. As we did, Mrs. Huggins reached down and grasped my cock through my pants and moaned her approval.

Breaking the kiss, I said, “Let me get these pants off.”

“That would be an excellent idea, I think,” Mrs. Huggins said. She turned, untied the bows on either side of her bikini bottom, dropped it onto the patio, and dove into the pool. By the time her splash died down, I had shed my shoes and pants, and dove into the water behind her.

Mrs. Huggins swam to the shallow end of the pool and climbed out of the water. She turned to me, standing above me, and said, “John, I can’t tell you how much I have looked forward to this. I hope you don’t have any plans this evening because I think we are going be busy for quite a while. Let’s go inside.” Grabbing one towel for herself and throwing me another from the poolside table, Mrs. Huggins smiled down at me, then turned and headed inside.

I followed Mrs. Huggins through the house, into her bedroom. The bed was turned down, and she slid between the sheets and half propped herself up on an elbow, patting the bed beside herself. Not one to ignore such an invitation, I slid in next to her. As I lay on my back, Mrs. Huggins threw her leg over me and climbed aboard, stretching herself out, and sliding up to kiss me again.

I don’t think I have given you a very good idea of what Mrs. Huggins looks like, other than that she was blonde, and of a stature and build similar to her daughter. Mrs. Huggins was five-foot, five inches tall, and weighed approximately 120 pounds, I would estimate. She had a beautiful figure, accented by breasts which stood out from her chest without appreciable sag, graced by small areolas and large, firm nipples. She had shaved her pussy, with small lips which plumped nicely with arousal, as I had observed during her mani pedi. She looked only slightly older than her daughter, Nancy, and as I have previously said, they could easily be mistaken for each other. Even on the close examination I was now giving her.

Mrs. Huggins licked my face, then thrust her tongue into my mouth. As I reciprocated I wrapped my arms around her and gently slid her up and down, trying to find her pussy with my very anxious and erect cock.

jacksonchloe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jacksonchloe

“Slow down, John,” she said. “I want this to last for a while. You aren’t in a hurry, are you?”

Sitting up on my stomach, Mrs. Huggins turned herself around, now facing my cock. Wrapping her hands around it, Mrs. Huggins lay forward and took it into her mouth. This necessarily slid her hips toward my head, and I found myself looking at the lovely labia and clit which I had been remembering for the preceding 24 hours. I raised my head and, grasping Mrs. Huggins buttocks with both hands, I began to lick and suck her pussy.

My senses were simultaneously flooded with the pleasure I was receiving as Mrs. Huggins worshiped my cock, and that which I was enjoying as I worshiped her pussy. Mrs. Huggins gently held my balls in one hand as she licked up and down my cock, then slid the length of it into her mouth and throat. Mrs. Huggins vacillated her head up and down, keeping me buried in her throat while grasping and releasing it with her swallowing muscles. Then, lifting her head, she sucked the length of my cock with her warm mouth and tickled the sensitive underside and head with her rough tongue. Up, and down; sucking and swallowing. I could feel her saliva running down my balls and over my asshole.

With her second hand, Mrs. Huggins reached under my leg and began stroking my taint, from my balls to my asshole. She circled my asshole with one of the fingernails I had so carefully filed and polished the preceding day. If it were possible, my cock got even fuller and longer. She then teased my asshole open and slid fingers in and out. I shuddered and my legs involuntarily spasmed. I thrust my hips into the air, forcing my cock deeper into Mrs. Huggins’ mouth and throat.

At the same time, I sucked Mrs. Huggins’ labia until they were full and flushed. Then I turned my tongue to licking the wet, pink flesh revealed as her lips separated. The sweet nectar of her pussy smeared my face as I licked her. I encircled her clit with my lips, rolling it between them as I teased it with my teeth and tongue. Her juices flowed into my mouth and over my face as I licked and sucked. Her hips rocked, and I held on dearly so as not to lose contact with the sweet flesh of her cunt.

Suddenly Mrs. Huggins’ back arched and my cock fell from her mouth as she came and screamed her pleasure. I slowed the pace and lessened the pressure on her pussy as her orgasm played itself out. As she came down from the heights, Mrs. Huggins rocked herself back and forth on my body, and I hugged her hips to my face. Finally, she lay still, then slid herself around so that we were face to face. Tears of joy filled her eyes, and she gave me a crooked smile before nestling her face into my shoulder and breathing a contented sigh. “Just hold me for a little bit, please.”

We lay there, in each other’s arms, for several minutes as our breathing and pulses slowed. Then, as we lay there, Mrs. Huggins slid one hand down my torso and located my cock. It had lost some of its erection, but was still tumescent. Kneading and stroking it, Mrs. Huggins soon brought it back to full extension. “I need you to fuck me now,” she whispered. “I need you to fuck me hard.”

She got on her hands and knees, then folded her arms on the bed in front of herself and put her head on them, leaving her butt in the air. I clambered to my knees and obediently took my place between her legs. My cock pointed lewdly toward the ceiling. I took it and positioned its head at the pink portal presenting itself to me. I slid the head up and down her pussy, teasing it by sliding a bit into the entrance, then pulling it back out and sliding it up and down. Then, grasping Mrs. Huggins’ hips with both hands, I pulled them back, impaling her on the fleshy spear.

Mrs. Huggins is a small woman, and my cock is rather large. I could feel the tip of it forcing its way into her cervix. I stopped for a few moments, enjoying and getting used to the feeling, then began rocking Mrs. Huggins forward and away from me, then pulling her forcefully back onto my cock, as though masturbating myself with her tight pussy. Starting at a slow pace, I gradually sped it up. With each thrust, Mrs. Huggins gave a small gasp as my cock slid rudely into the depth of her pussy. My cock glistened with her juices as each time I withdrew it. Juices ran down my cock and balls, dripping onto the sheets below us and creating a widening wet spot between my knees.

Faster and faster I thrust. Harder and harder I pulled Mrs. Huggins onto my cock. With each thrust, Mrs. Huggins’ head rocked on her folded arms, toward the headboard. And with each thrust, her gasps increased until they became a continuous cry of desire and pleasure. Her tits swung below her chest, her nipples rubbing on the sheets increasing her sensations and pleasure. Finally I began to feel the telltale swelling as my cum rose, and flooded her pussy. Mrs. Huggins’ orgasm struck in response to the warm inundation. Her legs kicked back and she fell to the sheets; with my cock still embedded in her, I came to rest on her back.

“Well,” I thought with satisfaction as I faded off to sleep, “that exceeded expectations.”

Published 
Written by Californiaman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments