Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Jess in Person

"A trip to Amsterdam makes an online relationship very real."

27
7 Comments 7
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"A follow up from an earlier story about an online relationship"

As usual, the message from Jess went straight to my cock, they always do, even when she only wants to tell me about her new car. She is that kind of woman.

This one was simple, “work wants me to fly to Amsterdam to sort out a problem with a supplier.”

Most people would have taken such a bland message in their stride, not me, I didn’t need to read it twice before taking a couple of days' leave from work and then logging on to the KLM website and booking a flight to Amsterdam. She is that kind of woman.

With the flight booked I set about making some preparations, I chose a light grey wool suit in a subtle Prince of Wales check, not that I expected to be wearing it much!! I also trimmed my beard down to a sharp stubble because Jess had told me she liked the feeling of it on her inner thighs when I am heading upwards towards her pussy.  I had a quick look in the bedside cabinet and wondered whether to take one of the collection of sex toys I had accumulated in recent years, then I thought, “who takes sex toys to Amsterdam?” Bag packed, taxi to the airport booked, there was nothing left except to masturbate, I grabbed my cock which with a few thoughts of Jess, quickly got hard. I enjoyed stroking it, thinking about the days ahead and shooting a powerful load that landed with a splash on the wooden floor beside the bed. Not bad for a sixty-year-old, I thought.

Amsterdam has so much to offer the visitor, it is the home of the Rembrandt Museum, Ann Frank’s house, the gorgeous canals, or for the more liberated, the cannabis cafes. Neither of us was interested in any of them.

I arrived at the hotel Jess was staying in and went straight to her room. She had flown business class from Johannesburg and had only had one meeting that day. In an incredibly flirty WhatsApp message, she had told me that she was ready for me. She is that kind of woman.

I’d picked up a bottle of Ardbeg at Heathrow on my way out, I love whisky but I didn’t want to risk anything that might impair my performance. She is that kind of woman.

When I arrived at her room I should have been bowled over by the simple but flattering grey dress she was wearing, a dress that while being entirely professional, showed that underneath it was a confident woman who knew what she wanted. She is that kind of woman.

What I noticed were her eyes, they were blazing with lust, raw lust.

I took her in my arms and without hesitation we began kissing, our tongues found each other. I ran my hands down her back and felt her bum under her dress, before lifting the dress over her head.

Jess always had superb taste in lingerie and today was no exception a silver/grey matching set. Her bra barely contained her magnificent breasts and her coral pink nipples were already stiffening. Matching french knickers set off her superb body. I ran my hands over her bum and eased them down. Jess stepped out of them and revealed her freshly shaved pussy. I ran my finger along the length of her slit and was delighted to find that she was already soaking wet. I moved forward, intending to insert a finger deep in her pussy whilst at the same time kneeling in front of her to start licking her clit. Jess had other ideas.

“Lie on the bed, this is my fuck” her instructions were clear, She is that kind of woman.

I quickly shed my clothes and lay on the bed as instructed. Jess immediately started work on my now rampantly erect cock. Firstly she licked the length from top to bottom, then she circled the head teasing me as she did.

“Look at me,” her instructions were clear. She is that kind of woman

My cock disappeared into her mouth, only to re-emerge harder than it had been in years, I felt like a teenager again. This was the best blow job I had ever had. There was no hurry and I lay back and luxuriated in every second. I did however have to warn Jess that there was a real chance that if she kept it up I would blow my first load in her mouth.

From nowhere Jess produced a scarf and tied my hands behind my head to the headboard of the hotel bed. I was powerless to move. As she moved back down the bed she planted her freshly shaved pussy on my mouth for a brief minute. I lapped at it like a cat going for cream. She then moved down the bed and squatted over my hard cock. In this position, and with me tied to the bed she was in complete control. Jess lowered herself onto me and I slid deep into her sopping wet pussy, all the way in the first time. Jess began fucking me, sometimes she would impale herself on my cock and I heard her grunt as she took my length, at other times she would just take the head into her entrance and tease it. Jess was in charge of this fuck, I could thrust up into her, but only if she chose to receive my cock. Fucking in this position is wonderful to watch, with every deep movement I was able to watch in amazement as Jess’s breasts swayed free, especially when she impaled herself on my cock. I was also able to see my cock slide in and out of her shaved pussy. It was glistening with her juices as she fucked me. Jess knew I was watching and sometimes would caress her nipples or sometimes reach down and touch her clit. Jess was enjoying this fuck. Gripping my cock in her tight pussy and riding me was a skill and a sight to be seen.

AlayahRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlayahRouse

I am no different than any man and my climax was imminent, luckily I sensed that Jess was close as she pushed herself down on my cock and began frigging her clit. My balls contracted, my cock twitched deep inside her and I released a huge stream of cum. Jess slumped forward on me and our mouths found each other while our beating hearts slowed.

Jess untied me and I went to get us both water from the minibar. As I returned to the bed with two bottles, Jess spread her legs, raised her hips and offered me the sensational view of a huge dollop of cum dripping from her glistening pussy. She knew what I liked, she is that kind of woman.

We decided against going out to see all that Amsterdam has to offer the visitor and instead opted to order some superb Indonesian food which we enjoyed naked with a bottle of superb wine Jess had brought from home.

After the meal, we agreed that as tomorrow was another busy day and that she was expected to come up with solutions then a good night’s sleep was needed, it was however only 8 pm so we had a little time.

Jess kneeled on the edge of the bed, arse up face down, as she put it. Her pussy lips were still puffy and swollen from our earlier vigorous fuck and the tiny droplets of moisture showed that she was still massively aroused. I stood behind her and pushed my now rampantly hard cock straight to the back of her wet willing pussy.

The beauty of fucking someone who is on the same wavelength as you is that you don’t have to hold back, we both knew what each other wanted. Jess pushed her arse back every time to meet my thrusting cock. Her pussy muscles held me tightly as I drove into her. I rested my hands on her shoulders for support so that I could fuck her as hard as was possible. Deep animalistic grunts from both of us confirmed that my cock was doing exactly what Jess wanted.

We both came and came spectacularly, Jess slumped onto the bed and I collapsed beside her. She took my cockhead into her mouth and cleaned the last droplets of cum from it. It was time to open the Ardbeg.

We sat naked and sweaty by the window watching the Amsterdam evening happen in front of us while savouring the peaty taste of the malt whisky. Jess sat with her legs open so that I could see her pussy, even after coming twice the sight caused my flaccid cock to swell a little. She is that kind of woman.

After two fucks like that on top of a good meal and all the travelling we had done, sleep came easily to us both and I’m sure the hotel guests in the room beneath us appreciated a break from the noises coming through the ceiling as the bed got tested to the limit.

The sounds of the morning and the light coming through the main window, which we had not closed woke me just after 6 am. Jess was sleeping soundly beside me.

The room had a heady aroma of sweat, cum, whisky and Indonesian food it was delightful. I made my way to the bathroom. All of our clothes were still on the floor from when we had shed them last night. I picked up Jess’s dress and my suit and took them into the shower. I thought that the steam would do them good and make them a little more presentable after spending the night on the hotel floor.

I turned the walk-in shower on hot and got underneath the powerful spray, the room quickly filled with steam. Jess walked in about five minutes later and joined me under the jet. We kissed deeply, I put my hand between her legs and felt for her pussy. I knew we had time before she had to leave. As I drove my fingers into her I pushed her back against the glass wall of the shower. Through the steam, I could see the reflection of her arse cheeks pressed against the glass in a mirror. By curling my fingers as they entered her and at the same time rubbing the head of her clit with my thumb I was quickly able to bring Jess to a noisy orgasm.

On regaining her balance, Jess knelt in front of me and took my cock into her mouth. If only cock sucking were an Olympic sport, Jess would have won gold for South Africa many times, she would be unbeatable. Jess knew exactly what she was doing to me and sensed that my climax was close. She stopped sucking and leaned back offering me a superb view of her perfect breasts, all it took was a couple of strokes from me and two long ropes of fresh cum landed on her breasts. Jess stood up, kissed me and rubbed my cum into her breasts before standing under the shower. It was time to go to work, time to sort those Dutch suppliers out. She is that kind of woman.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments