Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mickey's Mom is a What?

"Was this planned or someones devious plot for adventure."

60
10 Comments 10
22.2k Views 22.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"As always. Enjoy. Tell me what you think."

“Don’t worry about it bro,” is all Mickey kept saying to me. “I’ve got you a special surprise waiting for you.”

He was throwing a party for my twenty-fifth birthday. Or at least I thought he was. My buddy Mickey rented this room at a high-class hotel in town. His plan was to make me forget about Jena. Jena and I had just broke off a three-year relationship the week before. She admitted that she was sleeping around with Kevin. Kevin was one of my friends until this happened. Needless to say, they won’t be joining us tonight. But I was expecting some of our other friends to be there.

Mickey was laughing all the way up to the suite. “I haven’t seen her yet, but I hear she’s one of the hottest women they have,” he said between chuckles. “Maybe this will get your mind off that little bitch.” We settled down in the suite and toasted a drink. “To my best bud,” he said as we swallowed the shots down. A couple more of these and I might not be able to go on. I was also a little bummed expecting everyone to already be here. I was starting to wonder why no one was here, and why Mickey was so anxious to get me laid.

A quiet knock at the door had Mickey running over to it. “The moment you’ve been waiting for dude!” he yelled as he pulled the door open.

A loud sudden gasp filled both of their lungs. The mature woman in the doorway looked as shocked as Mickey.

“Mom!” he yelled.

Mickey staggered back two steps. He almost fell backwards over the lamp. Patty stood there with the blankest of expressions on her face. She put her hand over her heart as she watched Mickey stagger backwards.

“A night to remember is right dude!” I laughed out. “When's the real stripper getting here?”

I thought this was some kind of joke at first. Mickey is always being a smart ass. But he was clearly shaken by this. I thought his mom lived out west. But there she was, standing in the doorway. And might I add… She’s a good-looking older woman. For being in her late fifties. Blonde hair, nice, firm curves, a low-cut black top that was showing plenty of cleavage. Her smile was captivating as well.

“Well… Well… Well,” she said stepping into the suite. “Aren’t you boys going to offer me a drink?”

I jumped up and tossed some ice in a glass. Holding up the bottle of whiskey, she gave me an affirmative nod at me then smiled. Mickey was still standing there shaking his head. Of all the women in the world to show up, it turned out to be his mom.

“Patty! You have to leave!” he said to her. “This isn’t right.”

Mickey was really adamant about it. Patty and his dad had divorced years ago. He’d go spend some time with her during summer vacation when we were in high school, but that’s about all he knew about her. Patty didn’t budge. She took a sip of her drink while keeping eye contact with me the entire time. She even gave me this seductive grin as she licked her tongue across her upper lip.

I think Mickey was most disappointed by the fact that he knew now that he wasn’t going to bang her after I did. He was about to leave when Patty stopped him. In a firm tone, she told him to sit his ass down and watch. Mickey sat down like he was told. Patty stood in front of us both as we sat on the couch. It felt really weird like she was going to give us both a stern talking to. But she slowly pulled her jacket off and set it on the chair. No sooner did she do that, she turned around, bent over, and slapped her ass. The sound of her hand slapping her ass echoed through the room. My cock instantly started to rise. I had never been with a mature woman before. Let alone a woman that looked as fine as Mickey’s mom was looking.

She slowly pulled the back of her skirt up. A thin piece of black fabric parted her ass cheeks. Her nylons stopped just below her ass. She looked back at me and smiled again. Both of her hands slid across her ass as she started to pull her ass cheeks apart. I thought Mickey was going to barf right then. I could clearly see that he was also paying close attention to her. But not wanting to admit it.

Patty came over to me first and started rubbing her hands all over me. Mickey fidgeted around a little as he watched. Patty just gave him a snarky little grin. She smiled as her hand ran over my crotch. I wasn’t completely hard, just about halfway though. Her hands stayed close to my cock. She rubbed harder and harder. I could see her cleavage down her low-cut top.

ShannonVega13
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShannonVega13

Finally, Patty pulled at my belt buckle. “Get these off,” she told me.

I pushed my pants down to my knees. Mickey shot me a disapproving look as she wrapped her fingers around my cock.

“Mmm,” she said. “Tommy has a nice cock. Doesn’t he?” Patty looked at Mickey as she stroked my now hardened cock. Her red lips kissed the tip as her hand traveled up and down my shaft.

“You shouldn’t have used your real name Mickey,” she said to him. “Now you can watch me fuck your friend, just like your dad. He used to watch me fuck his friends.”

Patty opened her mouth and took my cock into it. Her moans tingled to the top of my cock. Her tongue swirled around the head, while her hand worked the base of my shaft and balls. I moaned out and grabbed her by her hair. Patty held still as I started to control her head movement. I pushed her down my cock a little further each time. She didn’t resist as I pushed her completely down. Her nose hit my pelvis as my cock hit her throat. She stayed there for a little bit before coming up.

Her hand stroked my cock as she gasped for air, looking at Mickey. “I used to do this to all your dad's buddies,” she told him. “I’d let them fuck me any way they wanted to.”

Mickey’s jaw was in his lap. I could see the bulge in his pants now. I think he wanted to fuck his mom. Patty’s mouth worked over my cock like a well-seasoned pro. She pulled her top down, exposing those large D cup tits. Squeezing them together she fucked me with her tits while looking at Mickey.

“You want some of this. Don’t you?” she cooed at Mickey as her tits bounced over my cock. Patty looked back to me. “Take me to the bedroom and fill me with your cum.”

She got up holding my cock in her hand. Patty yanked me by my cock all the way to the bedroom. She pulled her dress off as her little panties hit the floor. All she had left on were her nylons and heels. She sat on the edge of the bed, pulling me on top of her.

Patty wrapped her legs around me and guided me into her moist pussy. With a little work, I was all the way in her. Patty had her arms around my shoulders whispering to me. “Fuck me like a whore.”

I was fucking my buddy's mom and he was paying for it. Literally. Patty was moaning and bucking her hips up to mine. Her heels poking my calves as I kept humping her. Mickey finally made his way into the room and watched from the shadows. Patty blew him kisses as he stood there quietly watching us. I was starting to feel my balls tighten as I moaned out to Patty that I was close. Her legs held me down tightly as she ordered me to finish in her.

I shot my load deeply in Patty’s pussy as she panted out in pleasure. She held me down until she could squeeze the last drop of jizz from my cock with her pussy. Her pussy felt like a warm velvet glove pulling at my cock. She grinned as I moaned out telling me it was a little trick she learned out west.

Patty finally let me loose and spread her legs. She pointed to Mickey. “Come clean me,” she told him. Mickey slowly walked over to her and lowered his head between her thighs. Patty grabbed his head and shoved it into her pussy. Mickey went to licking up the mess I made on Patty. She started to really enjoy what she was feeling. Her hips starter to sway back and forth under Mickey’s tongue.

Soon, Patty had her thighs pressed tightly around Mickey’s head. I climbed back on the bed and muffled her moans with a new hard-on that I got from watching them. Patty took my cock into her mouth and sucked me deeply. Her one free hand pushed me deeper down her throat.

Patty released Mickey from her leg lock and told him to jack off on her. Mickey objected a little but ultimately obliged. As she stroked his cock Patty continued to suck mine. Soon I could hear Mickey grunting and I was that far behind. Mickey shot a load from between her legs to her tits. Patty pulled my cock from her mouth and stroked it. She told me she wanted me to cum all over her tits. I stroked myself until a smaller stream of cum landed all over her chest.

Patty laid back and ordered us both to clean her off. With Mickey on one side and I on the other. We both licked the cum from her. Patty rubbed her pussy and pinched her nipples as we lapped up our cum from her.

I went to pour myself a drink as Patty walked out of the bedroom. She had her dress back on and was reaching for her jacket when I tapped her wrist.

“You should stay for awhile,” I told her.

Patty smiled and put her jacket on. “Your real date will be here soon. Save it for her.”

 

Published 
Written by asator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments