Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother of the Groom

"Spending time with my best friend's mother the day after his wedding"

71
17 Comments 17
57.0k Views 57.0k
5.2k words 5.2k words
Famous Story
"It was really a beautiful wedding wasn't it, Justin?" Kathy asked me.

"Yeah," I agreed. "Nate looked happier than I've ever seen him. Vicky, too. They're a great couple."

We were sitting on her back patio, sipping mimosas, and nibbling on pieces of cantaloupe she'd cut up. It was about quarter to noon. I was wearing jeans and a button down shirt. Kathy still wasn't dressed. She wore a silky sky blue robe with oriental dragons and mountain-top pagodas on it, a souvenir of a trip to China a couple of years ago. She was constantly tightening the belt around it. The robe was short, and showed off her smooth tanned legs. They were quite shapely for an older woman, the result of regular attendance at the gym.

Her face looked younger than her forty-five years, only just beginning to show the faintest lines of age and experience. Her chestnut hair was long, straight, and shiny, with no trace of grey in it. As she lounged in her deck chair with her sunglasses on, she reminded me of a Hollywood actress.

"What time's your flight again?" Kathy asked.

"Not until 7:30 tonight," I complained. "It was the only flight available."

"So you've got pretty much the whole day to do whatever you want. Any plans?"

"Not really. I kind of like just hanging out here, you know, if that's alright with you. Kind of reminds me of old times."

"You know, I can't believe it," she said for maybe the twentieth time that morning. "It seems like just yesterday, you and Nate were riding your bikes around the neighbourhood. You both grew up so fast."

"Yeah, I kinda miss it, you know," I admitted. "Just like coming over, and hanging out, goofing off with Nate... And you- you were the coolest mom."

"You thought so?"

"Yeah! I mean, you were totally chill about stuff. My own parents were so uptight."

She laughed a little. "Yeah, I guess your parents are kind of uptight. How are they doing anyway?"

"They're fine," I said. "Retired to Utah." She wasn't really interested, anyway.

My parents and Kathy had had their run-ins. The worst I remember was when I was twelve, and Kathy let Nate and I watch Basic Instinct at their house. My parents were so pissed that I'd been exposed to Sharon Stone's naked vagina (even if it was just for a second, and you couldn't really see anything), that they called her and shouted at her for almost half an hour.

That was the first time I was banned from hanging around with 'that McCoy kid.' Of course, they couldn't really enforce it. I saw Nate every day at school, and then we'd walk home together. And maybe I'd spend a couple of hours at his place on the way home. Well, maybe I'd get a lecture about the McCoys. He was a bad influence, and she had a reputation - but for the sake of their Christian decency, they never told me very specifically what her reputation was, only that she wasn't the kind of woman I should be associating with.

Kathy didn't care about pissing off my parents, or whether they forbade me from visiting. She never told me I couldn't hang out with Nate. And I think by the time I was in high school my parents just got tired of their moral crusade against Nate's mother. They gave up fighting with her, and instead tried to instill the 'proper values' in me, so that I'd see her evils for myself. But I never thought of her as the she-devil my parents considered her to be. She was just Nate's cool single mother.

Kathy had married young to her high school sweetheart. He'd gotten her knocked up, and then gotten himself killed in an industrial accident. It was gross negligence on the part of the company, they said, and they settled for enough that Kathy didn't need to worry about money for the rest of her life if she spent it wisely. She and Nate were taken care of.

"Probably the greatest thing that man ever did was die," Kathy said from time to time, mostly when she'd had a few glasses of wine. So Nate McCoy had a grave stone in place of a father. But he always knew where it was, which was more than could be said for some of the other fathers in town.

After her husband's death, Kathy never settled down to marriage again. "Been there, done that." She refused to be tied down to any one guy. Freedom was a lot less work and a lot more fun. I think it was this attitude towards marriage that my parents found particularly distasteful.

"Thanks for letting me crash at your place," I said after the conversation had lapsed for a minute, and we'd been lost in our thoughts.

"Nonsense, Justin. Mi casa has always been su casa. You know that," she corrected me. "Besides, after Nate moved into his own place, you know, this house has been feeling... kind of empty, I guess? So I don't mind having a bit of company."

"Have you thought about down-sizing?"

"Yeah... I guess a lot's been changing over the last few years, and, I don't know-" Kathy looked sad. "It's kind of nice having a familiar place to come home to, even if it is too big for just one person."

"Hey, you want to hear something fucked up?" I asked, hoping to change the mood.

"What?"

"So, as your son's best man, I have certain duties, right? Well Nate didn't want to do a bachelor party,"

"I don't know where he gets it," Kathy said, shaking her head. "When I got married, I insisted my girlfriends throw me a huge bachelorette party. I got so drunk that night. I'm surprised I made it through the ceremony without puking on the bridesmaids. But Nate never really liked parties."

"Yeah, but I couldn't just do nothing for the guy. So, when I got into town, I took Nate out for a couple of drinks, remember?"

"Uh huh," she nodded.

"Well, the place I took him to was Club Century," I explained.

"Really?" Kathy's mouth opened in surprise, and then stretched into a smile. Club Century was the local strip club. "Well good. The boy could use a little adventure before he got married."

"Yeah. So we're sitting there, having beers and watching the dancers. And you know who I saw?"

"Who?"

"Lisa Henks! It was so weird. I used to sit next to her in grade ten English class. And now I'm seeing her, totally naked, pole-dancing."

"Was she that girl with the glasses that you and Nate had a crush on for a while, but couldn't decide who should ask her out?"

"Yeah! So she came over, and we're talking about old times at school, you know, kind of catching up, and she was wearing just this little skimpy lingerie thing that wasn't hiding much of anything. It was really weird. Anyway, I told her Nate was getting married tomorrow, and she gave him a free lap dance... from Lisa Henks who used to go to our school! It was surreal."

"Yeah, the more things stay the same, the more they change," Kathy said. "Or is that the other way around? Anyway, it's like I was saying earlier, you know. It seems like just yesterday you were all just a bunch of kids, and then suddenly you're all like adults, and it's like 'what happened?' "

"Yeah, I guess I always expected strippers to be strangers. But I guess they've all got to come from somewhere, you know. Like they're somebody's people. You just don't expect them to be your people- people you know, you know? Kind of like, 'ah, so this is what you're doing with your life now.' You know what I mean? It was actually kind of awkward."

"But why?" Kathy asked. "Why should it be awkward? She's providing a service that you're obviously interested in getting. You both used to like her when you were in school with her. I bet you even wanted to see her naked, or at least thought about it. But then when you do, suddenly she's not good enough for you anymore? Don't be such a fucking hypocrite." She leaned over and swatted me on the arm. "If it was awkward, it's because you made it awkward."

"Well. uh..." I didn't know what to say. I felt like an asshole.

"Did you know that I used to dance?" she asked, removing her sunglasses, and looking at me with her penetrating green eyes.

"You?" I was surprised. I wondered if Nate even knew this about his mother. If he did, he'd never said anything about it - and I thought we knew pretty much everything there was to know about each other.

"It was just after Nate's father died. I didn't know what was going to happen to us - me and Nate. I was a single mother with just a high school degree. Even in those days I knew that wasn't good for much. But I had a great body - I don't anymore - but I used to -"

"I think you still look good," I interrupted, hoping to repair some of the offense caused by my earlier comments.

"That's sweet, Justin..." Kathy said, rolling her eyes. "Even if it's bullshit. But in those days, you know, I could compete with any of the girls you saw down at the Century. So I started dancing. I only did it for a couple of months before the settlement came through, but I don't regret it. And I don't think it's anything to be ashamed of. In my opinion, it's not that much different from being a waitress or bank-teller. It's mostly just customer-service, you know? Except it pays a hell of a lot better."

"But I took a lot of shit about it afterwards from people in this town," she continued. "People like your parents, Justin. I mean, how the fuck would they know what I was doing unless they were in there themselves? Think about that! Fucking hypocrites. But you know what? Who cares what they think? Do you want another mimosa?"

"Huh?" I asked. I was picturing Kathy twenty-six years younger, dancing at the Century. The thought of it was turning me on.

"A mimosa," she repeated. "Do you want another?"

"Oh yeah, thanks," I said.

Kathy clutched a champagne glass in each hand and stood. As she did her robe fell open as it had been threatening to do all morning. She was completely naked underneath. Her breasts were full and round, and her stomach was flat from working out. My line of sight scanned downwards, over her belly button, to between her thighs. Her hair was trimmed into a neat triangle there, tapering into the creased soft mound of her pussy. I couldn't take my eyes off her body. It was as if all my masturbation fantasies from my adolescence had just come true.

"Ah shit," she said. She fumbled with the glasses, transferring them from one hand to the other. Finally placing them back on the table. She pulled her robe tight around herself, and tied the belt hard across her stomach. "I'm sorry Justin."

"It's okay," I said. I wasn't sure what else to say, having just seen my best friend's hot mother naked. What's appropriate in these situations?

"I'll be right back," she said. She picked up the glasses again, and went inside.

When she came out a few minutes later, the glasses were full of orange juice and champagne, and my erection had subsided somewhat. Kathy handed one of the glasses to me, and then resumed her seat. I took a sip, and stared out across the back yard.

"Justin, I'm really sorry," Kathy said after a minute of awkward silence. "I didn't mean for that to happen."

"It's fine," I responded, refusing to look at her.

"Are you embarrassed?" she asked.

"It's just every time I look at you, I'm just picturing... you know... you."

"Aww, sweetie..." Kathy cooed at me, "Does it bother you that I'm an older woman? Is that it? You're grossed out because I'm forty-five."

"No, it's not that," I said. "You look great! I mean, we all used to tease Nate about you. You were always kind of a... you know the term, milf?"

"You thought I was a milf?"

"Not just me. Lots of guys. We were always messing with Nate like, 'Dude, you're mom's hot.' He was always like 'Shut up!' and used to get really irritated and stuff."

"Can I let you in on a secret?" Kathy asked.

"Sure."

"I always kind of knew." She gave me a flirty wink and a smile. "The way you boys would hang around, watching me when you didn't think I noticed, always offering to help out with anything you could think of. It was cute, and also pretty flattering."

"But you never, you know..."

"What?" she asked, and then the insinuation came together. "Oh no! No! I'm not a fucking child-rapist, Justin. Jesus! What's the matter with you?"

"Nothing!" I shouted. "It's just that milf stands for mom I'd like to f-"

"I know what it means," Kathy interrupted. "But no way! It was just flattering is all. And then all you boys grew up, and you were dating girls your own age... getting married... And I got older, too... It's okay. It happens to everyone sooner or later."

I looked at her, and she looked sad. She'd pulled her knees to her chest. Her robe had ridden up, and I could see the soft sexy curve of her buttocks, naked in the seat. I looked away again.

"You're still a milf," I mumbled.

"Justin, you really need to get over this shyness," she said irritably . "It's making things awkward, okay?"

"But you're Nate's mom," I protested. "And I can't stop thinking about it. And your robe isn't helping, either."

"Listen, if the robe is the problem, I'll just get rid of it." Kathy stood, and pulled the robe off. She tossed it across the deck. "Okay? Gone."

She stood there naked, with her hands on her hips, totally unashamed. My eyes travelled up and down her body, taking in every inch of her. She was beautiful. My erection was springing back to life.

"I usually lay out like this anyway since Nate moved out." She gestured to her body. "See? No tan lines. I mean, no one can see me here, so why not?"

"I can see you." I argued.

"You already saw me. And you said you keep thinking about it. So, what's left to hide?" Kathy asked. "At least one of us might as well be comfortable. If it isn't going to be you, it may as well be me." She gave me a sly, sexy smile. "But of course, if you feel like making yourself comfortable, too, I wouldn't object."

She was greedily eying my pants. My cock was now very prominently pressing outward through my jeans.

"I thought you said, you'd never mess around with Nate's friends," I objected, sensing that my resistance was crumbling.

Kathy rolled off her chair, and crawled across the deck towards me. Her movements were slow, sensual, almost feline. They did nothing to lessen my arousal. She reached out, and ran her hands across the front of my jeans, over my erection. My cock twitched involuntarily at her touch.

"Ooh!" she exclaimed, rubbing the bulge.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

"It's alive! All these years, I never knew what you were hiding in here. Can I see it, Justin? Just a little peak?"

I tried to answer- to say anything, but words wouldn't come. I just kept shaking my head in stunned disbelief. I knew what we were doing - what we were going to do - was wrong. There was no way I could justify what was happening with my best friend's mother- no excuse for screwing this woman I'd known almost as far back as I could remember. But as much as I struggled mentally to put a stop to it, my will just wasn't strong enough. As her experienced fingers worked quickly at the front of my pants, I knew it was going to happen, regardless.

With the button undone, and zipper down, Kathy hooked her fingers into the loose waist of my pants, and pulled. I raised my ass up from the chair, looking around to see if the neighbours could see us. Even if they could, I doubt it would have dissuaded us, but the backyard was very private. No one was watching except maybe the birds and squirrels in the trees.

She pulled my pants down to my knees, and suddenly, my cock was out in the open air, straining skyward. Kathy wrapped her fingers around it firmly, and examined it, red, swollen, and hard, the way someone might examine fine crystal. Her face was so close, I could feel her breath on the head.

"Absolutely stunning," she commented. "You're definitely all grown up, now."

She loosened her grip, and playfully teased me with her fingers. She traced delicate trails up the top of the shaft, around the head, and down the underside. Soon, her other hand was cupping my testicles. I could feel her fingers pressing against the perineum behind, gently stroking and massaging that area. No girl had ever done that before, but it felt amazing.

Kathy paused.

"Take your shirt off," she ordered.

I unbuttoned my shirt. Kathy leaned over and picked up one of the nearly full mimosa glasses from the table between our chairs. I tossed my shirt, and kicked off my shoes and pants. Now we were both completely naked. Kathy stood over me, taking in my full body. She gave an appreciative whistle. Like her, I'd also been exercising fairly regularly at the gym. I wasn't like a body builder, but I wasn't in bad shape either.

Then she stepped over me, straddling me as I reclined in the low deck chair. I gazed down her body, her breasts, her stomach, the pubic hair above her pussy. I grunted appreciatively. She looked back at me, pleased. Seeing her like this, it was hard to connect this naked beauty to the forty-five year old mother of my best friend. She seemed younger. She seemed like someone else who only vaguely resembled the woman I'd know since I was seven years old.

Kathy sat down with her legs to either side of my hips. I was aware of her hot, damp pussy against my abdomen, and my cock twitched again against her buttocks. She giggled.

"Here," she said. She leaned forward, and tipped the rim of the glass towards my lips just enough to wet them. She removed the glass, and leaned further forward. She pressed her lips to mine, tasting the orange juice and champagne on them. Her kiss was surprisingly soft and tender.

After a few seconds, she pulled away. She took a sip of the mimosa, and kissed me again. As our lips parted, the liquid flowed from her mouth to mine. I wasn't ready for it, and some of it dribbled out and down my chin. We broke apart again, both of us laughing. Kathy then kissed my neck to stop the drip of the mimosa from travelling further. She retraced it's line with her tongue, back up my neck, reaching my lips again. This time, she kissed me passionately. Her breasts pressed warmly against my chest.

After a minute, she sat up again. The look in her eyes was mischievous. She held the mimosa glass over top of me. I watched it tilt slightly, and a drop of mimosa splashed against my chest and ran down my stomach. It was cool and ticklish. She backed up, and my cock briefly felt the wetness between her legs. Then, she leaned forward, and licked the drink from my chest.

Another drip splashed cold on my nipple, and then her warm mouth was there, licking and sucking. Gradually, drop by drop, she kissed all over my torso, getting progressively lower. Finally, she took a mouthful of the drink. She positioned her mouth over the tip of the head of my cock, and held it there, letting the suspense build. I wanted nothing more than to feel myself inside her mouth.

Slowly, her lips pressed harder against my erection. I felt the tip slip past them, into wetness, as she kept a tight seal around my head. Gradually she took in more and more of me. The mimosa had warmed in her mouth. A small accidental drip would leak out here and there, and then her lips would clamp down again.

She was about halfway down my shaft. I could feel her tongue swishing the juice around my head, as it darted and slid against my cock. Then she stared up at me with her sexy green eyes. As she held my gaze, I felt her lips loosen, and the liquid she'd held in her mouth rushed out all at once, down my cock, over my balls, and between my legs.

"That was fucking amazing," I said in awe.

Kathy just smiled, looking proud of herself. Then her head bent down, and I felt her tongue between my ass-cheeks, lapping at what remained of the mimosa there. She licked her way back up my perineum, sucked each of my balls, and then arrived back at my cock. Without further ado, she opened her mouth took the entire length of it inside her, down her throat. I couldn't help but moan loudly. It felt so fucking great. After several seconds she came up again, gasping for air.

"You taste good," she said, panting.

She went back to my cock, vigorously sucking, and bobbing her head up and down. Her tongue probed and flicked all around the head. One hand grasped and stroked low on my shaft, the other caressed my balls. I grabbed her hair, and pulled it back, so I could get a better look at her face as she went down on me.

"Mmm, yes..." Kathy moaned, barely taking her lips from my cock. "I love it when you pull my hair like that." I grabbed more of it, and tugged. She groaned loudly. I loved the way the vibrations felt on my cock.

After a few minutes, Kathy stood again.

"You really think I'm a milf?" she asked.

I nodded. She walked back to her chair.

"And you used to fantasize about me?" She continued, sitting down. Her knees were spread, and her legs fell to either side.

"All the time," I said. I sat up in my own chair.

"Why don't you come over here and show me what you fantasized about?" she invited.

I got up from my chair, and went to her. I stood right in front of her, looking down at her, taking her all in. She was gorgeous. I knelt down between her legs, reached out, and grabbed her breasts. I could feel the nipples, stiff beneath my hands. I pinched her nipples and pulled them - Not too hard, but not too gently. She moaned deeply. I bent forward and took one into my mouth, sucking and letting my tongue play over it.

"That feels great," she said.

After a moment, I switched to the other breast. Then back to the first again. All the times I'd glanced at Kathy in a loose summer dress or tight winter sweater and wondered what they were like, it was hard to believe that I was actually touching them now. They were amazing!

Kathy ran her fingers through my hair, and gently pressed my head, directing me downwards. I kissed my way over her stomach. I let my lips graze through that neatly trimmed patch of hair until they encountered the hot little button of her swollen clit. Tentatively, barely touching, they passed over it from side to side. She moaned again.

I kissed the inside of each thigh, and then returned to her juicy center. I spread her pussy with my fingers. My lips hovered just above her clit. I drew in a long deep breath. I saw her shiver. Then, just as slowly, I let the warm air run out of my lungs over her clit.

"Fuck, Justin!" Kathy cried out. "You're driving me fucking crazy!"

With that, I gave a long slow broad lick from the bottom of her pussy all the way to the top. She practically squealed. I let me tongue explore her, lapping her sweet juices, probing all around her, and inside of her hole. She was so wet. Then, my mouth went back to her clit. I held it between my lips and ran my tongue around and over it. I slipped a finger inside of her, and then another, pressing and rubbing against her slippery warm walls.

Kathy was crying out loudly. Her hips began to move, rocking wildly. I stayed with her clit, refusing to let it escape my attentions. My hands grabbed her hips, pulling her into me. Then suddenly I felt her legs wrap around my head, squeezing my ears, and trapping me against her dripping wet pussy. As the orgasm took her, she spasmed and trembled, made a low guttural growling sound.

For a few seconds, her legs were pressed so tight against me, I couldn't breathe, and I thought she was going to suffocate me. If she didn't she, could still snap my neck, the way her body was moving. But gradually, her grip relaxed, and I was able to come up for air. She was breathing hard, and still occasionally twitching from 'aftershocks.'

"Shit," she swore. "That was intense."

I sat up, watching her. I was feeling pretty damned proud of myself having made an older woman cum. Kathrine fucking McCoy, no less, mother of my best friend, and star of my high school masturbation fantasies.

"What are you smiling about?" she asked.

"Nothin,' " I said, trying to be cool and charming.

"You're not finished yet, mister," she said, sternly. I can't tell you how much this new demeanor turned me on. "Come over here."

She spread her legs wider for me. I lowered myself between her thighs. The tip of my cock encountered her hot, slippery pussy. I rubbed the head in her juices, getting it nice and wet, teasing her with it.

"Get that dick inside me now!" Kathy ordered.

Obediently, I pushed into her. She was so well lubricated that I slid in easily. She was hot and wet and soft and slippery all around my hard throbbing cock. I pulled out the entire length, and then slowly dipped back into her, savoring every second.

"Give me that young fucking cock," Kathy shouted.

I began to thrust more quickly into her. She grabbed my ass and pulled me into her, as her hips rose up to meet mine.

"Fuck, Justin, yes, that's it. You feel so fucking good inside me."

After a few minutes I pulled out. She stood up, and I took her place in the chair. Then she climbed over me, slowly impaling herself on my cock. I'd never felt so big, so throbbing hard, as she moved up and down on me. I reached up and grabbed her bouncing tits, squeezing them hard.

"Oh shit, fill me up with that fucking dick! That big young hard fucking cock! Mmm. Don't stop. Don't you fucking stop, you hear me?"

She started rocking back and forth, grinding her pelvis against mine, with my cock deep inside of her. I was breathing hard through my teeth. She leaned forward, dragging her fingernails across my chest. The slight pain intensified the pleasure. I reached behind her, and smacked her ass.

"Do you know what I.... oh god... want you to do now?" she asked, still riding me.

"What?"

"I want you to stand up... mmm.... and bend me over... oh... and take my hot fucking milf pussy from behind... Do you think... shit!... you can do that?"

"Uh huh," I said.

Kathy continued to grind against me a few seconds longer. Then she stood. I hopped up from the chair. She climbed onto it on her hands and knees with her ass facing me. I grabbed my cock, shiny and slippery with her juices, and ran it between her legs, over her clit, and to her hole. As I pushed into her, she yelped. I began to fuck her hard.

"How does that feel?" I asked.

"Great. You make my pussy feel so fucking good. Shit. I know you've wanted this fucking pussy for so fucking long. The ways you used to look at me. Fuck. It feels so fucking good to have you inside me."

I thrust into her with long forceful strokes. My hips snapped against her ass, and I could feel my balls slamming against her clit. I reached around beneath her, found it, and began to rub the firm little nub with my fingers. As I touched it, I could feel her whole body shudder around me.

"Oh my fucking god, yes! Keep doing that, and I'm going to fucking cum again all over your twenty-six year old fucking cock."

"I'm getting close, too," I said. "I'm going to cum soon."

"Yeah, fucking cum for me. Give me all your young fucking cum in this fucking milf fucking pussy, Justin."

I rubbed her clit harder, and thrust into her faster, pushing as deep inside her as I possibly could. Deep inside Kathy McCoy, whom I'd fantasized about all through high school, and still occasionally thought about. She was all around me now. She felt so fucking good. I couldn't hold back any longer. My body tensed. I grabbed Kathy roughly by the hips, and pulled her hard back onto my cock, slamming into her, one final time.

"Fuck!" I shouted, and squeezed my eyes shut.

I exploded inside of her. My cock pulsed and throbbed. I could feel jets of my cum shooting deep into her pussy. The sensation of it pushed Kathy over the edge. She screamed. I felt the muscles of her pussy contracting wildly around me. The feeling of it on my sensitive cock was intense, almost unbearable. Then I slipped out of her, and she collapsed forward across the chair onto her stomach.

"Jesus," I said.

Kathy turned over and looked up at me. My cum was dripping from her pussy and had matted her pubic hair. A few pearly drops were still leaking from the head of my own cock. I wiped them away with my thumb. Kathy was sweaty, her hair was mussed, and a deep flush spread from her face down to her chest. She was a hot mess. But she still looked beautiful to me. I shook my head, laughing.

"What?" she asked, smiling back at me.

"My parents always said you'd lead me astray," I said, returning to the other chair.

"Yeah," she said, chuckling. "You should have listened to them."

"And miss the opportunity to fuck the Katherine McCoy, the woman with the reputation, star of my teen fantasies, milf extrodinaire?"

"Great expectations," she said sarcastically. "Hope I lived up to them."

"You did," I said. "Better than I ever dreamed of."

Published 
Written by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments