Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mowing More Than The Lawn - Part 2

"Skyler and Kris pick up where they left off."

29
19 Comments 19
31.5k Views 31.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story

Waking up, I get out of bed and head to my master bathroom. When my parents had the house built, they insisted on having a master bath in all three bedrooms.

Walking to the shower, my morning wood bounces with each step. Entering the shower, I turn on the taps and let the water cascade over me. Soaping up my body, the remnants of last night are soon washed away, leaving a mild scent of Old Spice. The temptation to jerk off is strong, but thoughts of what is to come today quells the urge.

After showering and shaving, I decide to put on a pair of khaki shorts. I choose a white polo shirt and my athletic shoes. Entering the kitchen. I spot the dishes from my parents having breakfast before leaving for work.

I make myself some toast with jam and scrambled eggs. After eating, I wash and put away the dishes and utensils. Seeing it is only eight in the morning, I go out back when I hear a door slam.

Looking in the direction of the sound, I see Skyler struggling with bags of groceries. Walking over, I take the two bags from Skyler's hands and she takes the smaller bag. Unlocking the door, Skyler holds it open and I step inside. She is right behind me and as we enter the kitchen, Skyler grabs a handful of my butt cheek. I jump slightly when I feel her squeeze her hand. Putting the bags on the counter, I turn and take the bag from her, placing it on the counter.

"Oh my, what have I done?" Skyler says, looking down at the large lump pushing against my shorts.

"You know very well what you have done, Skyler," I say, taking her hand and pulling her to me.

Licking her lips and smiling seductively, Skyler drops to her knees without saying a word. Closing my eyes, the sound of my zipper being pulled down causes me to gasp. Skyler reaches in with the softest hand I have ever felt and she withdraws my ever hardening manhood out of my shorts.

Abruptly standing, Skyler holds my shaft in her hand. Leading me with cock in hand, she says, “We need to finish what you started yesterday.”

The two of us go upstairs to her master bathroom. Skyler has me stand next to the sunken tub as she turns on the taps, adding bubble soap and lavender oil. She walks over to me and takes a handful of my shirt at the waist, forcefully pulling it up and over my head. Next, Skyler yanks at the belt of my shorts, forcefully unbuckling it and yanking the shorts down. When the shorts hit the floor, I am standing before her, totally naked with my circumcised cock pointing directly at her.

Skyler is wearing a yellow sundress; the only zipper is in the front and stops at her slender waist. I can clearly see she is wearing no undergarments. I grab hold of the zipper and yank it all the way down. I roughly pull the dress from her shoulders, exposing those perky little orbs with eraser size nipples.

Yanking the dress down until it drifts to the floor, gathering at her feet, Skyler then steps out from the crumpled pile.

“Sit on the edge of the tub, Skyler, so your feet are in the water.”

She quietly takes her place as I gather up the shaving gel, two new razors, Aloe Vera and her cordless electric trimmer.

Just as I am about to step over to the tub, Skyler reminds me, "Don’t forget to bring the tube of Astroglide, it’s my favorite lubricant.”

Swiping the tube from the counter, I carry everything to the tub and place the items neatly along the edge before stepping into the warm, soothing water. Skyler takes the loofah sponge next to her as she parts her knees. I take the sponge, dipping it in the water.

Taking my other hand as I soak the loofah, my fingertips start above her knee and gently skim up Skyler's thigh. Looking at each other, I watch as she brings her hands to her perky breasts and starts to knead them. My fingertips reach the crease next to her womanhood and Skyler runs her tongue over her lips.

Bringing the loofah above her mound, I slip two fingers in the wetness of her womanhood. Just as my fingers slip in, I squeeze the sponge and soak the slightly long pubic hair.

“Mmm, Kris, you naughty boy.”

Skyler teases her eraser size nipples, getting them to stand at attention. Dipping the loofah back in the water, my fingers slip deeper into her womanhood.

"Ooohhh, please... please... finger my pussy," Skyler says, as she now grasps the edge of the tub with her hands.

I slowly pull my fingers from her womanhood and raise my fingers. Offering my juice covered fingers to Skyler, she sucks and licks them clean. I bring the loofah back over her mound and squeeze the warm water from the sponge. Skyler's pubic hair is now soft enough to trim.

Skyler parts her knees further apart as I pick up the electric trimmer. Smiling, I move between her legs and turn on the trimmer. Moving slowly, I crop the wisps of blonde hair in preparation of an even closer shave.

"Careful, big boy," Skyler says, as I cover the pubic hair with a thick layer of gel.

With a steady hand, I place the razor along the edge of her labia. After shaving in the direction of the hair growth, I rinse off the blade.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

Moving to the mons, Skyler says, "I want a triangle, Kris."

Smiling, I go to work and rinse the blade between strokes. A few minutes later, the triangle appears.

“How does it look, Kris?”

"I'm not finished yet, Skyler," I say, reaching for the other razor.

Rinsing the shaved area, I apply another thick layer of gel and shave the area again. This time I move the razor against the hair growth and rinse off the blade between strokes. When I finish, I take the loofah and rinse the area off.

Rising to my knees, Skyler hands me a towel and I gently pat the area dry. Handing the towel back to her after I finish, I take the tube ofAloe Vera in my hand. Squeezing the tube, the cool moisture hits Skyler's skin.

“Ooohhh, that feels good, Kris.”

I gently massage the lotion into the newly shaved skin as Skyler takes hold of my shoulders. Continuing to rub her mound, she pulls me close and plants her lips on mine. Our kiss immediately ignites into a hot, passionate one.

Two of my fingers part Skyler's swollen lips, easily slipping into the depths of her delicate flower.

"Mmm, mmm," she moans, as her hand wraps around my erection.

Skyler pulls back, breaking off our kiss. Looking into each other's eyes, my fingers search for her "spot" as her hand glides along myshaft. Her perky breasts rise up, then down with every tremor shaking her body.

When my fingers flick Skyler's "spot," her thighs slam against my forearm. Her muscles flex, holding me in place as my fingers flick across her "spot." I feel her hand squeeze my shaft as her head falls back, thrusting her breasts outward.

"Oh God, Oh God, I'm cumming!" Skyler cries out, her body trembling as her orgasm races through her body.

Biting down on her stiff nipple, Skyler screams out in pleasure more than in pain. That sends her over the edge and her body tenses as the big “o” hits her hard. I immediately slip my fingers from her flower, stand and pull her up to me.

Before Skyler can speak, I spin her around and place a hand on her back. Pushing her down, she turns her head, spreads her legs and says, “Fuck my pussy, Kris.”

I place the tip of my cock at the entrance of her flower and Skyler pushes back hard. My swollen balls slap against her ass as I grab her hips and start thrusting back as she pushes back.

“Oh fuck, faster!” Skyler moans, as I reach around and squeeze her breast.

The squishy sounds of my cock pumping her pussy and my balls slapping against her ass fill the air. Grabbing a fist full of Skyler’s long blonde hair, I yank on it. Her head jerks back and I begin pounding her pussy faster.

“Oh shit, faster, harder!” She cries out.

Skyler begins trembling as my cock throbs inside her with every thrust. Our bodies glisten with sweat as we both near our orgasms. The cream rises up my shaft and spews forth, filling Skyler’s pussy. Her body stiffens as she comes on my buried cock.

The grunts and groans emanating from deep within us fill the room. Holding still with my cock still inside the wet pussy, I lean down and we share a gentle kiss. Pulling Skyler back, we sink into the tub with her between my legs. I gently wash every nook and cranny of her body. When I finish, Skyler does the same to me.

I stand and take Skyler by the hand, helping her up. Stepping out of the tub, I grab two nearby towels and we dry one another off. Walking hand in hand to the bedroom, we lie down on the bed. The rest of the morning and into the late afternoon is spent making love in every conceivable position.

When it is time for me to leave, Skyler walks me to the back door and hands me an envelope.

“Think of this as a bonus for the great job you do mowing the lawn and trimming the bushes.”

Putting her finger to my lips before I can say anything Skyler gives me a kiss on my cheek and says, “We’ll do this again next week, when you mow the lawn.”

“Thank you, Skyler.”

“No, Kris, thank you.”

I turn to leave and Skyler gives me a playful slap on my ass.

Back home, I open the envelope and find a one hundred dollar bill along with the forty dollars that I normally get when I do her yard work.

 

Epilogue: When the summer came to the end, so did my affair with Skyler. We remained good friends until she and her husband moved away two years later while I was away at college. I will never forget my first milf.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2016 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments