Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Friend's Hot Mom part 2

"my week continues visiting my friends family- important to read part 1 first"

60
17 Comments 17
71.9k Views 71.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story
My mind had been making a mess of my situation. I was struggling with the ethics of what I was doing, my best friends mom watching me jerk off to her. At the same time enjoying this goddess and giving me the naughty thoughts that were driving me to stroke my cock.

The next couple days were much the same scenario. Debbie would leave her bra or bikini in my bathroom for me to use as encouragement to please myself. Each time, she would walk into my bedroom to watch me pump my cock for a few minutes until I blew a load into her bra or bikini top. She became more bold as the days went on, wearing her little bikini's by the pool, sometimes thong bikini bottoms for me to notice that she was smooth and wet. She would come into my room when she expected me to be stroking myself after my shower, and when I wasn't, she would remind me she would be back later. 

We never really discussed what we were doing to each other until one night, the fourth night, while she was watching me from the doorway in a little baby doll that barely covered her curvy figure, she produced a bottle of lube instead of the lotion I had been using before. She held it up for me to see, her hard nipples poking through, and asked if I would prefer to use some lube?

Not ever talking before, I nodded my head yes, and held out my hand to take the bottle.

"Oh no, let me Ricky. You just keep stroking," she whispered as she made her way closer to me. 

Her boobs were so close to me. I could smell the lotion on her skin. Staring into her deep cleavage as she leaned over slightly to drip lube on my cock and hand. I was looking into the top of her nightie, her nipples now visible to me for the first time. Her areolas light pink with solid pink nipples that were looked so inviting.

She put her hands on her knees to lean over more for me to see. Smiling at me, "You love my tits don't you?".

All I could do was stare at them, and nod yes as they hung down in front of me. She smiled and jiggled them for me. "Want to know what I love Ricky?" Not giving me a chance to respond, only look at her eyes. "I love your big dick. Oh my god it is big. So big and powerful. How big is it Ricky? eight or nine inches?" as she pours more lube onto the head to drip down my shaft and hands.

"Um yea, eight, I ugh think."

"What do you love about my tits?" as she starts to rub them over her baby doll. 

"They are so big and beautiful."

"Ooh good. I love my big tits," as she played with them, lifting them out of her baby doll. She started rubbing her nipples, milk starting to drip."Oh shit, I am leaking," as she lifts it to her lips and licks it off.

I let out a muffled groan watching her. "You close now?" as she dropped to her knees quickly. "I want you to cum all over my tits."

I stood up and gripped my cock firmly, pumping it faster. She held her tits in both her hands, squeezing them, she encouraged me to just let it go. "That's it. Cum Ricky, cum all over my tits."

I put my hand on her shoulder to steady myself as I blew a huge load. The first load blasting the top of her chest and splashing on her face. The second spurt hitting her chin and dripping down onto her tits. The third spurt hitting her tits as she moaned with pleasure, encouraging me the entire time to cum for her. 

I milked my cock some more, letting cum drip onto her tits as she rubbed it into her skin. She stood up and thanked me for letting her watch. Shocked at what just happened, my cock drained, and getting semi-hard, I sat back in my chair and watched her leave. Noticing she wasn't wearing any panties, as her bare ass wiggled out the room, my cock wanted more. I couldn't believe this was happening. She was becoming more and more bold in her temptations.

On Saturday night my friends were finally able to get together, away from work and school to hang out with me. We went out to a local hang out restaurant we used to go to in high school. We were still under twenty one, so no beers. We had a great time for a couple hours and decided to go play some pool. On the way to the truck, we ran into a couple of girls I hadn't seen since high school. My buddy Jake had dated one, and they were still friends. Joanna was a cute little blonde Jake dated, and Maria was a beautiful Latina.

I actually couldn't remember her looking this good in high school. She was only about 5'2, long beautiful black hair, with full lips and perfect bronze complexion. I immediately started flirting. This girl had my attention. She seemed to enjoy the attention and was a huge flirt back. Very touchy, which I enjoy. She asked about my experiences overseas, which everyone does. She asked about me working out and started making fun of my buddies for not being in as good of shape. We would all laugh, since my buddy Jake is about seventy five pounds overweight and proud of it.

While playing pool Maria kept catching my eyes every time she leaned over the table. It didn't matter if she was facing me or I was behind her. Her figure was tempting me big time. She had a nice round ass that screamed, "smack me". What I enjoyed most was her big boobs. They were at least DD cups on her small frame. At one point her top button on her blouse popped open and revealed her black lace bra with her smooth caramel skin over flowing her bra. She hit my arm suddenly and said in accusing tone, "Why didn't you tell me my top came undone?"

"Hey, don't blame me for not controlling your clothes," I shot back with a laugh.

"Well you are the one staring at them more than anyone else. You should have warned me," she whispered back with a giggle and smile. "Hey, lets go do something and catch up?" she asked me away from everyone else. 

"Sounds good to me. Can Joanna take the guys back to their cars?"

"Sure she will. I will let her know that you're stealing me away."

On the way out to the truck she asked where I was staying. I told her my buddy's place. "Nice. The same guy who had your going away party at his house? The one with the big pool?"

"Yeah. They have been great letting me stay there." If she only knew how great.

"Well would they mind if we hang out there? We could swim or hang out in the hot tub? What'd ya think?"

"Sure we could. They wouldn't care. Want me to take you by your house to get your swim suit?"

"Oh shit. Yea that would be a good idea huh," she giggled. "But then it wouldn't matter, I don't have one that would fit. Not since these showed up anyway," as she cupped her big boobs in her blouse and looked down at them.

"Well no worries.

AnnyUBright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnyUBright

We can just hang out on the patio and catch up."

We agreed and headed back to my friends place, talking and laughing non stop. We went through the side yard, and sat down on the lounge chairs, never stopped talking. She kicked off her heeled sandals and walked over to the pool and put her feet in and I joined next to her. She started undoing her top, while talking. I stopped to ask her with a laugh what she was doing.

"I am gonna swim. I love this pool and the water. So why not? You're not gonna tell on me are you?" She laughed as she dropped her blouse behind her, and shimmied out of her tight jeans. Standing there in her bra and little boy shorts, with her hands on her hips she told me she wasn't going to swim alone. As I tore my shirt off, and dropped my jeans, she tip toed to the pool steps in a really cute way. Her huge boobs bouncing as she went, over flowing her bra, with her little panties holding her round ass.

As she eased into the water, I dove from the side and came up out of the water in front of her. As if it were planned, we immediately started kissing. Soft and sensually, our tongues exploring each other, tasting each other. Her lips were so delicious. She wrapped her little legs around my waist as I held onto her ass in the water. Kissing deeply, more passionately. She tilted her head back, eyes closed, inviting me to kiss and explore her more. I kissed down her neck to her chest, lifting her up under her ass so her boobs were in my face. Sucking, licking and nibbling her tit flesh, she pulled my head closer to her face again and asked me to take her to my room. Luckily I had a side door into my room. 

I lifted her up and carried her all the way to my room, our bodies dripping wet, as I laid her onto the bed softly. My cock rock solid now, seeing her on her back in the dim light, I kissed down her tummy to her hips, slipped my fingers under her soaked panties and started peeling them off. Her tight young kitty was beautiful. Smooth as silk, with slight wetness as my tongue started to explore her more. Parting her smooth lips with my tongue I started eating her with fury. She was pushing back on my mouth, telling me she has never been eaten like this. In a slight whimper she let me know her orgasm was coming soon and not to stop. She bucked her hips against my tongue and mouth, feeling her orgasm. I sucked up her juices and let her recover as I stood back up and pulled my boxers down.

"Oh my god Rick. That was incredible," as she lay back with her eyes closed. I climbed up on the bed holding myself up with my hard cock hanging. "Oh fuck! Seriously?" She was staring at my cock as I moved up next to her. 

"What? Whats wrong?" I asked softly, kissing her shoulder. 

She started laughing with a nervous giggle, "Your dick is huge!"

"Really? Always considered myself average."

She rolled me over and climbed on top of me, kissing my neck and chest as I felt her wet kitty against my stomach. She worked her way down my chest, stopping at my nipples and down my stomach. Dragging her big hard nipples against my skin just made me want her more. She got to my cock and held it in both her little hands. Looking up at me with her big brown eyes she took it in her mouth, swirling her tongue around my thick head. With her hands on my hips she started sucking me vigorously. Humming on my shaft every time she went down. I had to stop her. Her cock sucking skills were incredible and I didn't want to blow my load just yet. 

I pulled her up on me and she straddled my cock. Holding my cock in one hand, she guided her little body down onto it. As the head of my thick cock penetrated her pussy, she let out a "Oh my god!"

"Like my thick cock Maria?"

She forced herself onto it more until I was fully inside her. Her pussy was gripping my cock like a virgin. She started cumming again, and lost control of her body as she bucked up and down on my shaft wildly. I grabbed her big tits, pushing them up out over top of her bra. Pulling her nipples, squeezing her tits more only made her more crazy. She let out a squeal a little louder then I expected. I really wanted to fuck her. 

I lifted her off and rolled her over. She knew what I was wanting and got on her hands and knees on the bed. As little as she was I stood on the side of the bed, slapped my wet hard cock across her ass and she let out another shriek. Rubbing the head of my cock up and down her juicy slit, I pushed my cock into her slowly. Not stopping, just pushing all eight inches into her greedy pussy. She put her face in the pillow and enjoyed my cock as I sawed into her. I caressed her back and undid her bra, and noticed the 38F tag on it.

The only sound was her juices lubing my cock as I slid in and out of her, until I heard a slight moan next to me. I turned to see Debbie peeking through the bedroom door as I fucked Maria. She gave me a big smiled and nodded to me. I pulled all the way out of Maria to show her my hard wet cock. She licked her lips, and started playing with her tits. I shook my head no, for her to go away. Scared Maria would notice her being watched any second. I had to make sure Maria didn't see her so I grabbed her hips tight and started fucking her as hard and deep as I could. Maria's moans turned to groans and cries as I slammed my cock in and out of her little body over and over again. Maria lifted her head as her big tits swung out of control.

I turned to see Debbie gone from the doorway, as I controlled my thrusts more and let Maria know I was about to cum. She pushed off of me and turned around. Telling me she wanted it all over her. I laid her on her back and straddled her big tits, pushing through to her lips to taste her own juices. I was so close. Before I could take hold my cock myself, she did it for me. Finally, someone other than myself had it in their hands. Maria pumped my cock until I blew four good full streams of cum all over her big tits and face. She licked it up off her nipples with a sly grin. 

We held each other for a while until she admitted she still lives with mom and dad and had to be home before they get worried. 

I took her home, and we continued to have a great conversation and laughs. She let me know I would be seeing her again before I left for base.

Debbie, the next morning, was another story.

It would be important to read the previous version in Part 1 of this experience to understand the relationship between my aunt and I.

Published 
Written by ricknCali
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments