Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Hot Wife Rebecca

"Older hotwife decides to fuck a young well hung black man."

36
29 Comments 29
55.5k Views 55.5k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Famous Story

My wife became a hot-wife a few months ago. Rebecca and I went out to a local club almost every Saturday night to dance. If she became interested in a man or I in a woman, we would bring them back to our house. A threesome was our usual sexual experience, but there were times both of us had picked up a partner. Those were special nights, and a small orgy usually ensued for the remainder of the weekend. Rebecca and I have an open marriage, that we both are enjoying now. I'm sure as we age, we will slow down somewhat.

***** 

It was Saturday night and Rebecca and I were at the club. Becky and I were dancing when this young black man cut in. He was very dark, bulging muscles and very handsome. Becky turned and continued to dance with him. I returned to our table and sat down and watched them. They hadn't danced more than couple minutes before she was rubbing her ass into him. They danced this way before she turned and was rubbing her pussy against him. Becky was dancing very suggestively. The black dude's hands were on her waist, pulling her tightly back against him as she leaned over. A few dancers stopped and watched what looked like a hot white MILF and a young black man fucking doggy style on the dance floor.

The music stopped and Becky brought him back to our table. It was very obvious that the young guy's trousers were having a hard time concealing his erection. It looked like his cockhead was was halfway down to his knee. Becky's previous hot-wife experiences had never included a black man. I was wondering if she would be crossing over to the dark side tonight.

"Rob, please meet my husband Cliff. Cliff, please meet Rob. Rob is a fantastic dancer as you probably saw."

"Hello Rob, sit down and can I order you a drink? You are twenty-one aren't you?"

"Yes sir, I am twenty-one, today is my birthday. I'm not very experienced at drinking alcohol, so a soda would be fine. I'd rather dance than drink. My buddy's abandoned me because I wouldn't let them get me intoxicated. Some friends, huh? I stopped in here to see if there was any dancing action. When I saw you and your wife dancing so hot, I thought, "Why not cut in and see if she will dance with me." She's a great dancer, thanks for letting me dance with her."

Becky and I both wished Rob a Happy Birthday.
 
The waitress was nearby and caught had my signal to come to our table.

"Two rum and cokes, and a soda for the young man here."

The three of us talked for awhile. We learned that Rob's parents were professionals. His mother was a dental hygienist in his father's dental office. I could tell by his conversation that he came from a well educated home. He was in his third year at college, preparing to further his studies and earn his JD. His grandfather was a lawyer and wanted his grandson to eventually take over his successful law firm.

I was watching Becky when she was talking with Rob. I could see she was becoming very interested in him. I liked the guy and if Becky wanted to, she could bring him home with her. A new song started and Becky grabbed Rob's hand. They rushed onto the dance floor and began to dance again. The DJ knew when it was time to switch the music. Now his playlist had a definite "strip club" beat. Some of the dancers became pretty wild now. Of course Becky was among them. To tell the truth, I think Becky was a stripper in another life. She could do the moves and anyone who danced with her, enjoyed her dancing.

Now it was my turn to cut in. As I did, Rob smiled and left the dance floor. Becky and I danced a couple more songs before heading back towards our table.

"Cliff, okay if I bring him home? He's nice and I think he has a really big cock!"

"You know it's okay, plus this would be your first time with a black guy."

Rob was back at our table waiting for us. I ordered us another round of drinks before Becky and Rob went back to dance. For some reason the DJ went with a slow song. Becky likes to melt her body into me when slow dancing. Her body was tightly pressed against Rob. Becky kissed him! Now I knew she was hot for him. His hands were firmly planted on her ass cheeks, pulling her into him. Even if the dance was slow, Becky was rubbing her pussy against his cock. If she could, she would fuck him right there while dancing. Becky was whispering into his ear. She was probably telling him how hot he was making her and that she wanted to bed him.

They returned to our table. Becky sat down, her face flushed with lust. Rob didn't even look at me, his eyes never strayed from Becky's face.

"Rob is coming home with me. Is that okay with you?"

I don't think I had ever seen Becky to turned on. There was something about Rob that had her so hot to fuck. Her other "dates" had never done this to her.  I know how she acts when she is so hot and turned on, so I told her to go it alone with him to a hotel. That way she would be totally uninhibited and she would fuck accordingly. Consequently, they both would get the fuck of their lives.

*****  

Becky came home at noon today, sat at the kitchen table and told me all about her first black man experience. Needless to say it was pretty damn hot. I asked her if I could write about it and she said, "Sure, maybe a few other white wives would be enticed into trying black cock. I'm positive there are white women out there that are sitting on the fence and would like to experience the pleasure that I had. They need to read your story.

***** 

My wife has just turned forty and is really hot. With her looks and figure, I'll have plenty of material to write about. But first let me tell you about her first experience with a young black man and his big cock. You already know the beginning of this story, now I will tell you the rest as Becky told me.

"After you told me to take him to a hotel, we left the club. Rob had his arm around my waist and guided me to his Cadillac Escalade. Why is it that men like black SUV's with dark windows? Don't answer that! Rob was trying to be a gentleman, he opened my door and watched as I struggled to enter his vehicle. My short dress rode up my legs and he had a great view of my pantyless pussy. I gave him more of a pussy show because I could only swing one leg at a time into his SUV. I truly think that was the first time he had ever seen a live white woman's pussy. He couldn't keep his eyes off my crotch.

"After he got in the car, he turned to me and kissed me. It wasn't exactly the hottest kiss, with the console between the seats. I wanted to know what kind of package he was sporting, so I grabbed his cock. I was surprised at how thick he actually was. My pussy had been wet all evening, but when I felt the size of Rob's cock, I gushed. My cunt was so wet now. Rob wanted to kiss some more, but I told him, "No, let's get a room first."

"He started driving and headed out of town. I wanted to know where he was going and he said, "To my parents lake cottage. Much more private." I was a little apprehensive, but I kind of trusted him. He drove and I played with his cock. He was so hard, I guessed his cock length to be at least eight or nine inches long. 

"Soon he turned into a gated driveway. He pressed a button on the sun visor and the gate opened. I couldn't see the house, the driveway was curved with trees on each side. Again I became apprehensive. I asked him how much further and before he could answer, I saw the house. A very nice house, not a cottage like I had expected. Rob came around to my door and opened it. I was able to get out of the SUV without showing my pussy. Rob and I walked around to the lakeside of the house. 

"The moon was bright enough that I could see the lawn leading to the lake. It was a beautiful scene, so picturesque. Rob stood behind me, his arms encircling my body, holding me tight to him. I could feel his hard cock pressing into my buttocks. He cupped my breasts, lifting and squeezing. My nipples hardened, my areolas tightened, making it easy for his fingers to play with them. He kissed my neck, sending shivers through my body. I wanted his cock so bad now. He may be young, but he was making love to me like an older man. He dropped one hand down and lifted the hem of my dress. I felt the cool evening air on my pussy. His hand pressed against my bare slit, a finger entering the wet folds of my cunt. I was his now. I totally surrendered to his finger that was deep inside of me.

"Let's go into the house now," he said. He removed his finger from me and let my dress drop. Rob sucked my wetness from his shiny wet finger, enjoying my taste. He put his arm around me, his large hand cupping my ass cheek. We walked to the front door, his warm hand never leaving me. As I ascended the stoop's stairs, Rob remained behind, watching my ass. Why do men stare at a woman's ass when she walks up stairs? Don't answer that either, I want to finish telling you about Rob and me.

"Rob came up the stairs and unlocked the door. He entered and turned on the light. "Come into the kitchen," he said. I followed him, noting how tastefully and well furnished the house was. He opened the refrigerator door and removed a Coke. He fixed me a strong Rum and Coke. I drank it as he showed me the rest of the house. "This is my bedroom," he said, as he opened the door. After turning on the light, he closed the blinds, cutting off the outside world. I looked around. There were fishing rods lining one wall. A large mounted fish was on another wall. I asked him, "Did you catch that fish and what kind is it?" "Yes," he replied. "I caught it two years ago. Dad and I were fishing a lake in Wisconsin that is noted to have lunker Muskies. I was the lucky one that day."

"The drink was bringing on a light buzz. I wanted Rob to hold me. He must have sensed this, because his arms were around me again. He tipped my head up and kissed me, this time his tongue seeking mine. We kissed passionately, our tongues entwined. I felt Rob's fingers opening the button that secured my dress. Then his fingers tugged my dress zipper down as far as it would go. Our kiss ended as Rob slipped my dress off my shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. I stood in front of him as naked as the moment I was born. He stepped back and his eyes traveled up and down my body. "Like what you see?" I asked him. He responded by stripping down to his boxers. I saw the head of his cock hanging out from a leg hole. "My god," I thought to myself, "this guy's cock is huge!"

"I squatted down, I wanted a close up view of what I was about to reveal. I hooked my fingers in his boxer waistband and slowly pulled downward. I saw a flowery tattoo appear, then I saw tightly wound pubic hair. Next the root of his cock came into view. It was very thick. I kept pulling downward and more cock appeared. I wanted to see all of him, so I pulled his boxers down to his ankles. When I straightened back up, I saw my first black cock, live! OMG, this will never fit in my tight little pussy.

"I placed my fingers underneath Rob's cockhead and lifted his cock upwards. I was staring at a black coke can, how in hell would that fit in any woman's pussy? He must have fucked a woman by now. I asked him if he had ever had sexual intercourse with a girl and he said he had. Of course I had to ask if she took his whole cock in? He replied, "No, that he had a hard time getting it in and then only a few inches would go into her." I believed him! 

"The more I stared at his cock, the more my pussy tingled. My whole crotch was wet now. My mouth was within inches and saliva was running out of the corners of my mouth. I wanted to suck this guy off right now! I guided his cock to my mouth and surrounded the head of it with my lips. I was surprised I would be able to give Rob a blowjob. Rob put his hand on top of my head and pressed me forward, a couple inches of that big cock were in my mouth. Rob's hand relaxed and I pulled back, sucking hard. You know how I like to suck cock and I proved it with Rob. Rob's cockhead kept hitting the back of my throat. I couldn't deep throat him like I do you, I tried and I gagged.

"Rob was building, his nut sack was shrunk up tight. I felt his buttock muscles clench as his first shot of cum hit the roof of my mouth. Then more and more ropes of his cum puddled in my mouth. I wanted to swallow, but I wanted him to see me swallow. I would bet no girl had swallowed his cum before. When his cock stopped pulsing, I looked up at him. His cock fell from my mouth exposing a mouthful of cum. His eyes bugged out as I closed my lips and swallowed. I was right, he had never seen that before.

"I rubbed my fingers over my labia. I felt drops of moisture. Since I was squatting, I looked at my pussy and saw how wet I actually was.

ebony_sugarmilf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ebony_sugarmilf

I was thinking that maybe I would be able to fit Rob's big black cock in me. I would be lubricated enough. Rob then squatted in front of me. His cock touching the floor. He saw how wet my pussy was and slipped his middle finger into me. I hardly felt his finger, I was so wet and loose. I firmly believe my pussy was loosening up so his cock would fit. Rob took my hands and we both stood up together. We kissed for a short while and then he led me to his bed.

"For being such a young man, he made all the right moves. Once I was on his bed, he was next ot me. We turned to each other and we kissed more. Soon he was above me, his hand on my breast, teasing my nipple. I felt more of him on my chest, he was moving his body over me. My legs spread on their own volition, granting him access to my vagina. Rob was laying between my legs, his hard cock on my belly. His chest squashing my breasts flat. I told him I was ready for his cock. 

"I didn't need to tell him twice. He raised up off of me and slid down. I felt the tip of his massive tool slide down my slit. He stopped, he wanted me to guide him into me. I took hold of his cock and slid it up and down my slit. He was well lubricated from his own pre-cum, but I wanted my juices on his cock also. I slid his cock down, pulling him closer until he was poised to enter my cunt. Rob pressed forward and as if my magic, my labia spread over his cockhead, allowing him entrance. I was so damn hot to get fucked by his big cock that my pussy expanded to let him in.

"Rob moaned as his cock sunk deeper and deeper into me. I moaned as my pussy was filled with more and more of his massive cock. My wet vagina walls unfolded as he went deeper into me. I was thrilled to no end, when I felt his pubic bone hit my clit. I had taken the largest cock I had ever seen, even the large ones in internet pictures. My body had fully surrounded Rob's cock. There was a full feeling, but not one bit of pain that I thought would happen. I was so proud of myself!

"Rob proceeded to fuck my brains out. Because he had cum once already, he was able to bring me to many orgasms before he exploded in my cunt. Having such a large dick throbbing and feeling the pulses of him shooting cum in me, brought on another orgasm. Rob was fucking me again, so this orgasm lasted a long time. Rob told me later that my pussy was milking his cock so fast and hard. I don't remember that at all, he had me so turned on.

"I didn't want him to pull out of me. I wanted his cock in me forever, it felt so good. But, nature took it's course and he finally went flaccid. His cock still felt like a normal mans would if he was hard. Rob's weight was taking it's toll on my breathing, so I asked him to get off of me. I didn't want him to take his cock out just yet, but he did. My pussy was a gaping hole. He watched as our liquids oozed out of me and down my ass crack. His sheets were already wet from when we were fucking. Now there were white globs of his cum there also. Cliff, you can't possibly know how satisfied I was. It was like I had never been fucked before. I can still feel the veins of his cock rubbing my vagina walls.

"Rob left the bedroom and returned with another set of sheets. I helped him strip the bed and then make it. I took the sheets and asked where the washer and dryer were. Rob showed me and I tossed our messy sheets in to wash. I was tired now and I think Rob was also. We returned to his room to get some sleep. We snuggled, he spooned me, his soft cock resting in my ass crack. I dropped off fast, happy that I was able to have great sex with a great cock.

"I woke up, I had to think for a second of where I was and with whom. I smiled as I remembered Rob and the sex we had last night. Rob was still asleep, on his back. His morning wood raising up the sheet. I peeked under the sheet just to see what I had inside of me last night. I stretched my fingers out to kind of measure his length. The tip of my little finger to the tip of my thumb is nine inches. Rob's cock was just under an inch longer. Cliff, I didn't believe that I could take a ten inch cock. I had to fuck Rob again.

"I got up and went to the bathroom. I didn't have anyway of brushing my teeth. I did have some makeup in my purse. After I washed my face, I put on lipstick and returned to bed. I couldn't sleep anymore with Rob's cock just a few inches away from my pussy. I had to have him again and soon. I started to stroke his cock, hoping he would wake up. Rob rolled his head facing me, "Hi, did you sleep well?" "Like a well fucked woman," I replied to him. Rob rolled up and kissed me, then he got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. A few minutes later he came back to bed. It was only 8 AM.

"Seeing him walk toward me, his cock swaying from side to side, set my pussy on fire again. Rob couldn't help but see the lust in my eyes. He smiled as he slid between the sheets. He ducked under the sheet and put a liplock on my nipple. He kept sucking on one tit, then on the other. Every time his lips carresed my nipples, my pussy would tingle. My puss was wet enough for his fingers to slip right in. Rob had two fingers in my pussy and his thumb on my clit. He was working my cunt like a pro. It didn't take him to long to bring me to my first orgasm of the morning. I wanted him to go down on me, but he wanted to fuck instead. He positioned himself between my spread legs.

"Rob kissed me as his cock entered my wet pussy. I was a little tighter this morning. I didn't have as much stimulation as I had the previous night. Rob had no trouble fucking me as deep as he did last night. The base of his cock was tight against my clit. I can't explain how good it felt having my pussy so full of his cock. Rob gave me a slow fuck this morning. I held him tightly to me, his chest tight against my chest. My legs were entangled with his, helping to drive his dick into me. I glanced at the mirror over his dresser. It was tilted enough for me to watch us fuck. I loved the sight of his black body covering my white body. When he drew his cock back, I could see how black it was. I asked Rob to take some video of his cock and my cunt. He pulled out of me and retrieved his iPhone.

"Rob turned all the lights on and positioned my pussy so there were no shadows. There are some good shots of him entering me. You'll like the seeing his black cock disappear into me. Rob text the vid to my phone, so I'll let you watch it later, if you want to. Anyhow, Rob fucked me nice and slow. Now I got the real feeling of his cock sliding in and out of me. It didn't take to long and I was building for another orgasm. I don't know why, but Rob's cock brought me off many times. No other cock was able to do that. I take that back, the first guy I fucked after we decided to make me a hot-wife, made me cum. I think it was just the taboo nature of what we were doing that mentally drove me over the edge with him.

"Rob started to ram my pussy pretty hard. I think he just wanted to blow his load in me. He held out until I built up for another orgasm. As I my orgasm approached he fucked harder. My pussy was taking a beating now. God I love to fuck that black cock. Just as I cum, Rob jammed his cock into me and held it deep. His cock was pumping cum like a fire hose. I had another orgasm just from the throbbing I felt from him. Rob's arms were under me, his hands on my shoulders pulling me down onto his cock. We stayed locked together like that for quite awhile. Rob's cock did not deflate this time, but he said he wanted breakfast before he would fuck me again.

"We got dressed, both of us wearing our clothes from yesterday, and headed for the nearest MacDonald's. Neither of us wanted to be seen, so we went through the drive through. Back at Rob's place, we laughed about how people may have know what we were up to. We both looked sexually beat down. Rob finished his sandwich and coffee. He headed back into his bedroom and waited for me. When I walked in he was already naked and he tore at my clothes to get them off me. As soon as I was naked he picked me up and tossed me on the bed. I was still bouncing when his body pinned me to the mattress. He lined his cock up and rammed it all the way in me. I gasped with surprise, the sensations were intense. Rob fucked me like there would be no tomorrow and I was the last piece of ass on the planet. Suddenly he stopped and rolled me over. His hands pulled me into a doggy position and his cock hit home again. I didn't see it at first, but his iPhone was taking another video. I didn't see it, so we can watch that one together.

"Rob was insatiable. He fucked me for a good hour straight. I can't tell you how many orgasms I had. I can't even tell you how many different positions we fucked in. All I know is that his cock was as deep in me as he could get it. He rested for about a half hour and we were back at it again. We fucked hard and heavy again and again until it was time for me to come home. Rob had one more surprise in store for me. After our last fuck, he went down on me and cleaned up the mess. Not even you have done that for me. It was so hot that I twisted into a 69 position and licked his cock clean too. I even sucked his cock, giving him another hard on. Not to be outdone, he sucked my clit until I cum.

"I don't believe that the man can be sexually satisfied. I'm sure going to try to satisfy his desires though."

*****

"Well, Cliff, what do you think of your hot-wife now?"

After hearing Becky relate about her night and morning with Rob, I was stumped. I didn't know what to say to her.

I just shook my head, "What a fuck story that is! I don't know what to say right now. But I want to ask you a question, "What did you do that made him want to fuck you so hard and so much?"

"I asked him the same question. His answer was, "All the girls he had fucked before could not take his cock size. I was the first adult woman he had ever fucked and I took his whole cock with no problems. He had never felt the passion of bottoming out in a woman's cunt until he fucked me. I think he was looking to make up for lost time."

I picked up Becky's phone from the table. I launched the video app and played the first movie. Becky watched over my shoulder, providing narrative at times. I had a hard time believing that my little Becky could take such a large cock totally inside of her. Watching the two fuck gave me a raging hard on. I played the second vid, it was when Rob was fucking her doggy style. Becky took my hard cock out of my pants and jacked me while we watched. I was facinated watching that big black cockhead split her pink pussy lips and disappear into her. Rob made sure to take a closeup of his cock burried right up to her pussy lips. Her cunt was spread so wide and tight around his cock. I could hear Becky screaming as she had orgasm after orgasm while he was pounding her pussy.

Rob was building and he jammed into her hard and held her ass tight to him. His balls were jumping as he pumped Becky full of his cum. I can see why he would only want to cum in her cunt. He could be deep in her and feel that hot wet pussy on his whole ten inches. I set the iPhone down. Becky was standing right next to me as I grabbed her and lifted her onto the kitchen table. I flung her legs apart and drove my hard as a rock prick all the way in. I frantically fucked her pussy. Becky fucked me back just as hard. Soon she was trembling as she fell over the cliff of her orgasm. It was then that I blasted my balls and splattered her cervix with my hot seed. I stayed in her until I was soft. I pulled out and sat down, exhausted.

"Rob and I are going to get together again next Saturday night. I hope you won't mind if I fuck him again."

Right then I didn't care if she fucked him tonight. My balls were empty and I was mellowed out.

"It's okay, I'll go to the club and pick up some chick to fuck. You and Rob have a great fuckin' time."

"Hey, don't get mad, Rob is bringing along a chick for you. You will be pleasantly surprised to know that she just turned seventeen and she is yearning for a white guy. You and I will be entertaining them in our house. How does that sound to you?"

"Seventeen? That means I have to fuck her twice, once to teach her how to fuck, and then I'll have to fuck her again so I can enjoy it. May he should bring his mother here for me."

"You sound so grumpy. Is something wrong?"

"No, I'm just kidding. I'll be more than happy to break in a young girl to the art of love. I got dibs on our bedroom, you and big dick get the spare room. Hopefully it's far enough away that I won't hear your screams when you get fucked."

"Fuck you, Cliff! Now get over here and fuck me again." 

Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments