Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Heat in the hay bales

"A mature Milf seduces her son’s friend"

136
20 Comments 20
23.0k Views 23.0k
4.0k words 4.0k words

There were about thirty bales left to stack in the barn when Willy announced that he had to leave for work. His shift started at four and he needed to shower and head out. Willy and I had been friends for seven years now, starting in high school. He, his younger sister Chloe and his mom Mary lived on a small farm about ten miles from ours. His parents had divorced and his dad was long gone for a few years by the time we met.

His mom had raised the two of them, working full time and running a small stable on their acreage for extra income. Two horses of their own and four that were boarded meant lots of work. Even though I now lived in the city I often came out and helped when they needed a hand.

It had been a long, hot day of moving and stacking the bales into the barn. We were covered in scratches and hay dust, sweat pouring off of us as we stopped and took the break.

“I’ll stay and finish these up,” I panted. “Then I will move the trailer back before I go”

“I can finish tomorrow,” he replied.

“Nah, I’m here and got nothing going on tonight. I’ll finish up for you.”

“Okay,” he agreed. “Appreciate it.”

I watched him walk to the house and noticed a car pull up the driveway. Chloe came out of the house, waved to Willy and jumped in the back of the car. I could hear the music and laughter of the other college girls as the door opened and it disappeared when it closed and the car pulled away.

The first twenty bales were stacked when Mary appeared with a large glass of ice and a pitcher of water. I shoved the bale into place and turned towards her. She smiled as she looked up at me and began filling the glass from the pitcher.

“Here, take a break,” she offered.

I jumped down and took the glass from her hand, thanking her before draining it empty.

“It’s really hot in here,” she commented. “Maybe you should stop for today.”

“No, I’m good,” I assured her. “Not many left anyway.”

“Well, I will give you a hand then,” she said as she put her hand out for the glass.

I put it in her hand and watched her place the pitcher and glass on the shelf by the door.

Mary was short, a touch over five feet tall, and had a curvy, solid build. Thick thighs and a wide ass covered in men’s jeans, large breasts hidden by a sleeveless t-shirt under a light checkered shirt and a thick waist. Even though she was closer to sixty than fifty she had a pretty face and only a few strands of grey in her short blonde hair. There had been a number of men come and go over the years but none that lasted very long due to her independent attitude and feisty nature.

I watched as she undid the buttons on her shirt, removed it and hung it on the hook by the shelf. Her wide, strong shoulders were bare and tanned, her arms lightly muscular and her large breasts swung freely under the light t-shirt. She smiled at me as she tugged on the worn leather gloves picked up from the shelf.

“All ready,” she said as she flexed her gloved hands.

I hauled up the first bale and put it in place, turning to see her lift and toss up the next with little effort. She was strong and experienced with handling bales. I put it aside and watched again, a sheen of sweat forming on her bare arms as she once more lifted and tossed it with ease. There were only a few left when she stopped for a moment to catch her breath.

“Give me a minute,” she panted as she wiped her brow with her wrist. “It’s so fucking hot in here.”

I paused and tried to wipe my brow, my eyes stinging from the sweat dripping down. I took my t-shirt off and wiped my face with it before tossing it aside. I looked down at her, panting with her hands on her hips as she stood smiling at me. Her breasts were visible through the sweat-dampened material, big, round and topped with large areolas. Nice thick nipples protruded, pointing downward slightly and clearly visible.

“Okay, I’m ready,” she huffed and bent over for another bale.

Her breasts swung with her movement and I could see most of them through the openings of her shirt, large pendulous orbs glistening with sweat. Her arm muscles flexed and her thick thighs tightened as she lifted and tossed the bale up to me. She looked incredibly sexy.

I knew the bulge in my jeans was visible as I put up the bale and shoved it in place. I turned back and admired her again as the next bale appeared, struggling with the discomfort of my erection as we worked away. I got careless and lifted a bale too close to my waist and felt the sting of a stiff bristle as it sliced into the bare skin just below my rib.

“Fuck!” I exclaimed as I winched at a sudden stab of pain.

“Oh, you’re bleeding a bit,” she announced. “Come down here.”

I climbed down and winced again at the sting of my sweat seeping into the thin red line of the cut. She put her gloved finger on it, apologizing as I winced at the touch of the rough leather.

“Oh, sorry…. sorry,” she apologized as she pulled her gloves off.

“It’s fine,” I assured her. “Just a little slice, it’s not bleeding.”

“Let me see,” she demanded as she stepped close to me.

I could smell her sweaty aroma as she leaned close and tentatively touched me as she examined the wound. She looked up with a little smile.

“Yes, just a little thin cut,” she confirmed.

Her fingers stayed on my skin, slowly running back and forth along the cut as she stood up. She was mere inches from me, her face at my chest as she looked up at me. I felt her other hand on my stomach, the fingers travelling up and across my chest as I stood still. Her eyes dropped down and followed her fingers as they ran over my sweaty chest hair. Her other hand moved away from the cut and slid around to the front of my waist, stopping at the button of my jeans. She raised her eyes to mine and smiled coyly.

“I haven’t had a man for a while,” she whispered as her fingers found the button on my jeans. “Certainly not a young man like you.”

My hands acted of their own accord and cupped her large, pendulous breasts in response. They filled my hands easily as I lifted and squeezed, the big nipples squishing into my gloves.

“That’s what I thought,” she mused as her fingers popped open the button on my jeans.

I pulled my gloves off as she unzipped and tugged my jeans down. Her hands grabbed my swollen cock and stroked gently.

“Oh, long and thick,” she praised. “Just as I expected.”

She squatted down and took me into her mouth, sucking the swollen tip as her hands gently pumped the thick shaft. I stood still and looked down as she began to swallow more of my throbbing dick, thrilled at the sight of her pretty face devouring me. She knew what she was doing and after a few slow sucks she pulled away and stood up.

“I need that big dick in me,” she growled as she undid her jeans. “I need you to fuck me.”

“No problem,” I assured her as she yanked her jeans off.

Mary turned away, bent over and put her hands on a bale. She wiggled her wide hips and sneered at me.

“Come on, fuck me,” she demanded. “I need that nice cock in me.”

I stepped up behind her and found her slit with my hand. It was soaking wet and slick, obviously ready for me. I lined up my cock, spread her open with my fingers and pushed inside. My swollen cock was engulfed in hot, silky wetness as it slid inside and I grabbed her surprisingly solid hips.

“Ooh, yes,” she moaned. “Give me that nice cock of yours.”

Sweat ran into my eyes and poured off of me as I fucked her, pounding against her firm thighs in the sweltering heat of the barn. I slowed down and reached under, grasping one of her swaying breasts in my hand as I pumped my cock into her. Her skin was slick with sweat under the t-shirt and my fingers struggled to tug the fat, thumb-sized nipple. She moaned and quivered for a moment as I tugged the thick nipple, having a small orgasm as my cock massaged her insides.

“Fuck me more,” she moaned quietly. “You’re fucking me so good…”

“Fuck, you have a wet snatch,” I moaned back.

“Fuck my wet cunt,” she grunted. “Give me that big cock of yours.”

I dropped her breast and grabbed both big hips again as I began to fuck her harder. She arched her back and started pushing back.

“Like this?” I asked. "You like it hard."

“Y… yes, fuck me hard…”

“You like a big dick in your wet pussy, don’t you?”

“Oh yes.”

Her wide ass jiggled and her big tits bounced as I pounded into her furiously, sweat dripping off of our bodies as our climax approached.

“Oh, yes,” she moaned. “Like that… just like that… aaarrrgggghh!”

Her juicy cunt clenched my throbbing prick tightly, her climax milking my cock to the bursting point as she shuddered and groaned.

“Oh, fuck!” I grunted as my cock exploded.

Throbbing pulses pushed my load into her clenching cunt, hot cum filling her as my full balls emptied out and I slammed into her as hard as I could.

“Oh, yes! Fill me up!” she shouted as she came again and pushed against me. “Oh yes…”

I pumped into her a few more times, churning my cum and her juices into a slick mess before my knees weakened. My cock slipped out as I dropped to my knees and I watched the stream of cum run out of her fat, pouty cunt as she stayed bent over. She let out a deep sigh and slowly stood up, teetering slightly on wobbly legs as she picked up her jeans. She put them on the bale and sat down on them gently, putting her elbows on her knees and resting her head in her hands.

“Oh my god… that was good,” she panted quietly.

“Yes, it was,” I agreed as I caught my breath.

She lifted her head and looked at me with a wry smile.

“How did you like fucking an old mom compared to those young girls like Chloe?”

“I loved it,” I admitted. “You’re very sexy.”

“Don’t let Chloe find out, okay? I know you’ve been fucking her, I’ve seen you in the living room when you two thought I was sleeping.”

“Oh. It was only a couple of times,” I lied.

“I doubt that," she said with a smirk. " She’s had a crush on you since she started high school. Well, just don’t let anyone find out.”

“I won’t,” I assured her. "I promise."

AlondraWoolf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlondraWoolf

She smiled, stood up and pulled her jeans on as I found mine and zipped up.

“Do you mind finishing up? I need a rest from all of this heat," she said as she wiped her brow and ran her hand through her sweaty hair.

“Sure. I will finish up these last few bales and then put the trailer back before I go.”

“Come to the house after you’re done. Have a shower and some supper, you’ve earned it.”

“Okay, that sounds good.”

“Then you can show me what you can do in a bedroom,” she offered. “If you are interested?”

“Before or after supper?” I teased.

“Both,” she replied with a wink as she pointed at the water pitcher. “You better drink lots of water.”

I chuckled and took a big swig from the pitcher. My mind raced as I stacked the last few bales, jumping from wondering when she had seen me fucking Chloe to how those big tits felt in my hands and how wet her pussy was. I was already getting hard thinking about it.

The tractor fired right up and I moved the trailer back to its place beside the storage shed before heading to the house. I was greeted at the door by the cool blast of air conditioning and a freshly showered Mary wrapped in a green satin robe.

“Leave your boots here, you can shower in my bathroom,” she said as she walked down the hallway.

I followed her to the bedroom, stripped off my jeans and jumped in the shower. The cool water felt good as I washed off the dust and sweat, barely feeling the sting of the cut. I stepped out, towelled off and found Mary waiting on the bed. She was laying on her side, robe partly open exposing one thigh and a mass of cleavage.

“Let me suck that nice cock,” she purred as she gestured for me to approach.

I climbed up on the bed, put my knees by her head and hung my hardening cock in her face. Her tongue flicked out and began swirling around as I reached down and pulled her robe open to expose her hefty breasts. My fingers found the big puffy nipples and I teased and tugged on them as she slathered my cock with her saliva.

She shifted slightly and took me into her mouth, sucking me slowly as I put one hand on her head and kept the other on her breast. I pulled her head down, pushing as much of my cock past her lips as I could. She took seven inches of my thick shaft before I let her go. She slowly backed off and took me again, pushing her nose into my neatly trimmed pubes before slowly backing off again. My cock slipped out and she took a few breaths while I rubbed it on her cheeks and enjoyed the view of my cock sliding over her pretty face. She smiled and gave it a lick.

“You want to cum on my face?” she purred. “Shoot your big, hot load all over me?”

“Yeah,” I growled as my cock slid across her chin.

She pushed her tongue out and swirled it along the underside of my shaft as it passed her lips. I slid my cock around, grasping it with my hand as her tongue flailed. I was incredibly turned on.

“I want to fuck those big tits first,” I growled as I pushed her onto her back.

She giggled and pushed her breasts together as I straddled her, wrapping my cock in her huge, fleshy pillows. I grabbed them both and squeezed as my cock slid between her cleavage.

“Cum for me,” she teased. “Cum all over my face.”

I pumped faster as she urged me on.

“Yeah, come on… give me that hot load of cum. All over my face.”

“Oh, fuck,” I moaned as I got closer.

“That’s it. I want that big load on my face… spray it all over me," she growled.

I grabbed my cock and jerked furiously as I moved up and exploded in her face. Streams of cum splashed across her cheeks, followed by spatters on her chin and mouth. I rubbed my cock all over her face, spreading my slick juice around before pushing the tip into her open mouth. She sucked me for a few seconds before grabbing my shaft and rubbing it over her face, massaging my cum into her skin as my cock softened. She was so fucking sexy.

“My turn,” she announced with a smile. “I get to cum on your face.”

I began to move down the bed when her hand grabbed my arm.

“Lie down on your back,” she instructed.

I lay down as she moved up and straddled my face, one thick thigh on either side as she lowered her fat, pouty pussy onto my mouth. My hands grabbed her big firm ass cheeks as my tongue snaked out between the fat folds and tasted her musky juices. She wiggled her hips as my tongue probed and licked, pushing her cunt hair tight against my face as I gasped for air. Her thick thighs pressed tightly against the sides of my head and I could see her playing with the swollen nipples of her pendulous breasts above me.

My face wettened as she wriggled and I locked my lips around the swollen clit exposed in the pouty slit, eliciting a shriek as I sucked it tight. I kept my lips locked on tightly as she bucked and writhed, struggling to keep her from crushing my nose as she rammed her juicy cunt against my face. A large groan and shuddering resulted in my face becoming soaked with juice as she climaxed intensely. I released my lip lock and gasped for air as she slumped suddenly and stopped moving. After a few moments, she rolled off and collapsed on the bed.

I laid my head back and rested my neck, closing my eyes for a few minutes. The day's activities wore me out and I drifted off to sleep until I was awoken by a gentle push on my shoulder.

"Wash up and come eat something, you must be starving."

I sat up and watched her leave the room, the green robe snug on her ample hips. I washed my face and hands, scrubbing off the crusty evidence of her orgasm, pulled my jeans on and headed to the kitchen.

"Here, sit down," she instructed as she gestured at the chair.

I sat and watched as she loaded up a plate, dropped it in front of me and fetched a beer from the fridge. She placed it in front of me and sat down in front of a plate of her own. As we ate she asked me numerous questions about my life and what my plans for the future held. Once we finished she dished up a plate of apple pie, sat in the chair kitty-corner to me and sipped a fresh beer. The robe slipped down and revealed her upper thighs as she crossed her legs and it parted at the top as she rested her arm across the back of the chair, revealing most of her large breasts.

"So, how many girls have you slept with?" she asked with a wry smile.

"Not sure," I replied with a shrug. "I don't keep count."

"That many," she giggled. "I'm not surprised. You're a very attractive young man."

"What about you?" I teased back.

"I don't keep count, either," she replied with a wink. "Enough to know a good lover when I find one."

I chuckled and finished my pie as my eyes watched her hand begin grazing the exposed cleavage she displayed. She just oozed sex appeal and I was already getting turned on again.

"Which brings me to Chloe," she said in a serious tone. "She's returning to college in the fall, so she doesn't need to be falling for some young stud like you just yet."

"I don't lead her on," I replied. "She's well aware that it's just for fun."

"I believe you," she continued. "But young girls need to experience different things and people, and I don't want her getting hurt in case she has other ideas about you."

"Fair enough," I agreed. "I get it."

"Thank you," she smiled. "Now, that doesn't mean you should stop visiting here on occasion..."

Banging Chloe was fun but this was far more exciting. I wasn't going to pass on the offer.

She moved the robe aside and allowed her breasts to hang freely in full view as her tongue flicked out and wet the tip of her finger. The finger then began rubbing little circles around her hardened nipples.

"After all, I have no issue with just having fun," she teased.

Her other hand slid to her thigh and slipped between as she parted them. I watched as her finger slid along her pouty slit and wettened before it went to her lips. She slipped it into her mouth and sucked it clean as her other hand tugged on the fat, swollen nipples.

"I want you to fuck me again," she purred. "I really like your cock."

"It really likes your pussy," I replied as I stood up. "So that works out well for both of us."

I grabbed her arm and lifted her out of the chair, pushed her shoulders forward and bent her over the table as I unbuttoned my jeans. My once-again hardened cock sprung free as they fell to my ankles and I lifted the robe over her hips and spread her cheeks apart.

"Oh!" she exclaimed as I pushed my cock into her slick pussy.

"Fuck, your pussy is always so wet," I moaned as I pushed deep into her. "You must really like taking dick."

"Oh, yes," she groaned in reply. "I love a nice cock in my puss."

"You're a horny little slut, aren't you?" I growled as I held her shoulder down and drove into her.

"Oh... y... yes," she grunted as I began to pound into her faster.

Her toes lifted off the floor and her ass cheeks jiggled on each thrust as I held her shoulder down and mashed her big tits into the table. I couldn't believe how excited she made me, how turned on I was by this horny older woman with the wide ass and thick thighs.

"You've had a lot cock in this juicy cunt of yours, haven't you?" I grunted.

"Y… yes," she moaned. "Lots of cock..."

"You like it hard and dirty, you little slut, don't you?"

"Yes... fuck… fuck me... like the slut… I am," she panted. "Yes! Yes! Oh fuuuck...."

Once again her cunt tightened around my shaft as she climaxed, squeezing my cock into submission again and I pushed another load into her. My balls ached as they pumped dry for the third time that day and squeezed every drop remaining as her juiced-up cunt filled again.

"Oh... you are such a good fuck," I groaned as I held her hips tight.

She quietly moaned in reply as I slipped my worn-out prick from her cum-filled pussy. I watched the droplets of cum fall and splatter on the floor between her legs as I pulled up my jeans and zipped up. I couldn't resist giving her big ass a slap.

"Hey, save something for your next visit," she giggled as she pushed herself up from the table.

There was a loud groan as she stood up, put her hands on her hips and stretched her back.

"Oh, you wore me out," she said with a smile. "Even my pussy aches."

"I should go before Chloe gets home," I said as I looked at the clock.

She nodded as she tied up her robe.

"Well, thank you for everything today," she purred as she kissed my cheek. "You come over and visit me anytime you like."

"Thank you," I replied with a smile. "And you let me know whenever you’re in the mood for my company."

"What are you doing tomorrow?" she asked with a wry smile.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments