Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Playing Away

"A great partner in love and play"

13
2 Comments 2
21.3k Views 21.3k
7.3k words 7.3k words
I was on my way to pick up my partner, a playing partner in badminton. We had a match.

My name is Pat. I am six foot tall and eighty kilos, medium build and I am thirty six. I have played badminton for many years in local leagues. Call me big headed, but, I am good at my sport. I am half Indian and half English in origin.

My badminton partner was Susan; she’s a couple of years older than me. She’s five foot eight tall, around sixty kilos. Her figure is not quite athletic, some would say a little plump in places, but nevertheless is quite attractive. She has short wavy blond hair, which she colours now and again with all sorts of differing shades, green, blue red…purple. Her eyes are blue; her boobs are nice, what I could make of them with clothes on. But her legs are the best feature; they are very distracting when we play. I hoped they were more distracting to my opponents than me. And by-the-way she too was a good player.

She separated from her husband about a year ago and she had two kids, both of whom live with the father.

I think she had seen a couple of men since her break up, but I was not sure. To me she was a sexy looking woman, but for some reason just seemed hands off.

We played for a local club and we have matches both home and away. For home games everyone makes their own way to the club. But for away matches, depending on how far away they are, we would all cram into a couple of cars and go. Six of us in total are required for a match, three pairs.

We had an away match and on that occasion it was convenient for me to pick Sue up and we would both make our way to the match venue.

Because it was a fair way to travel, I had told Sue that I would pick her up in plenty of time to make sure we got there on time.

It would take us thirty to forty minutes to get there, depending on the traffic. I wanted to make sure Sue was going to be ready, she was always late. So I got to her place extra early to hurry her along.

I was right, when she answered the door she still had her work clothes on. She gave me a friendly kiss on the lips and said, “Hi Pat. You’re early, come in, I’m just getting ready.”

Good thing I was early, I said, “Hi Sue, running late as usual I see.”

She and I were always jovial with each other; she slapped me on the arse and said, “Cheeky, you’re the one who’s early. Thought you’d catch me half naked did you?”

To be honest I have always fancied Sue, ever since we had met five nearly six years ago. And no matter how well we had got on, I never had the courage to do anything about it. As I have mentioned, she was married when we met and for me it was hands off.

Sue always looked good in whatever she wore, she is very bossy, I think that was one of the reasons her marriage had broken up, but I did try and control her when I could, on court anyway.

I closed the door and said, “I can always hope.”

Sue said, “I’ll be right down.”

She went up and I went through to the lounge and waited. It had been about ten minutes and Sue came down and said, “Okay I’m ready.”

Sue had her outfit on and she always wore a white top and skirt, a very short skirt. She knew herself she looked sexy showing off her legs. She looked at a clock on the wall and said, “We’ve still got a few minutes, do you want to see the spare room I’ve finished painting it with the colour I told you about?”

I stood up and said, “Yeah sure, if it’s quick.”

We both walked up, I let Sue lead the way and I watched her arse and legs as we went up the stairs. She opened the door to the room and went in, I followed her through. She looked around and said, “Well what do you think? You like it?”

The room itself was empty, apart from some bin bags, tools and steps. It all looked very nice, I commented, “Well done Sue, you’ve done a good job, nice.”

She still looked around and stopped at one point and said, “Shit, look its peeling away.”

I looked up and saw a piece of wallpaper which had just peeled away from the wall, quite high up. She got hold of the steps which were in the room, got up and she said, “I can’t leave this, can you get me the sticky tape from next door, it’s in the top drawer.”

I went to her other bedroom and saw two chests of drawers; I opened the top drawer of one and found it was her knicker drawer, I picked one up, it was yellow and frilly, almost see through. I thought ‘Naughty Sue.’ I put it back. I opened the other one and found it had various things in it and found a roll of sticky tape.

I took it in to her and she said, “You took your time.”

I passed it to Sue and she said, “I need to reach, can you hold the steps?”

I stood on the lower step and held her by her hips and she said, “Don’t get any ideas Pat.”

She tore off three pieces and stuck back the peeled paper and she said, “That should hold it for now, I’ll deal with it properly later.”

As she said that, she passed the sticky tape down to me, but she still looked up. I sort of got hold of it but missed; I concentrated more on her bare legs, rather than her passing the tape down. I’m not sure how but we both fell and we ended up on the bags of rubbish on the floor. Sue to one side and me besides her with a hand on her boob.

She looked at me and said, “You really have a way with girls.”

I did not even think where my hand was and said, “Sorry Sue, you okay?”

She looked down to my hand which still rested on her boob. I then realised where my hand was and took it away sharpish. We both got up and brushed ourselves off and Sue said, “You took your time finding the tape?”

I said, “Yeah, I found you knicker drawer first.”

She looked at me and said, “I suppose that gave you a cheap thrill then?”

I placed my hand back on her boob, squeezed it and said, “I didn’t see any bras in there.”

She brushed my hand away and said, “Fuckin’ pervert, they’re in the next drawer down, do you want to go see?”

I said, “I’d rather see you in them,” but thought to myself ‘I’d rather see you without.’

She came up close and looked me in the eye, the next thing I felt was her hand which had grabbed my cock and said, “Still soft, really?”

I took hold of her hand and said, “What are you doing?”

I got a bit embarrassed and continued to say, “We have a match to get to.”

Sue looked at her watch and said “We have ten minutes before we need to leave.”

I said, “We do need to leave the traffic may be bad.”

Sue looked at me and said, “We’ve got time.”

I asked, “What do you mean?”

She winked and said, “To have a bit of a warm up before the game.”

Sue must have known I had the hot’s for her, even when we bantered with each other there was always a sexual connotation around the conversations.

She took me by surprise; she flung her arms around me and gave me a big wet kiss.

‘Holy fuckin’ shit. What the hell.’ I was not going to stop her, no fuckin’ way; I’d rather be late for the match. I kissed her back and we were there for several minutes, as we kissed passionately and hugged each other tight. I pushed and rubbed my groin into her.

Sue must have realised I was getting a hard-on and she too started to push herself back onto my cock.

She broke away and said, “Want a quick fuck before we go?”

How in the world could a man say no to an offer like that! From a woman he had wanted to fuck for years. I did not say anything I just kissed her back, I grabbed her arse and pushed my groin into her, I wanted her to feel my hard cock.

While we kissed Sue guided us both with small steps to her bedroom. We both fell onto her bed and we still kissed passionately. I hugged Sue so tightly I did not want to let her go.

Sue pushed me off and said, “Get it out, hurry up.”

She pulled her skirt up and knickers off; I looked at her in sheer astonishment. Sue said, “Pat, fuckin’ hell, get it out! It’s a quickie!”

I was in shock, although I had fantasised about Sue, I never in a million years thought that it would ever happen. And then it was, oh fuck, okay. So even if it’s just a quickie, I was up for it, my cock was up ages ago.

She looked fab, for the first time I saw the full length of her legs, from calves, thighs and then up to her arse. They were fit, tight and toned. From all the years of playing and other things she did fitness wise. Her stomach was not flat, a bit of a pot and she had nice love handles. Her boobs looked firm through her top; I hoped I might get to see those sometime soon.

I started to take my top off and Sue said, “Leave your top on, just get your cock out, a quickie, don’t you understand?”

Oh! I understood, I was just stunned; I took off my shorts and my cock popped up. I’m not a big man in the cock area, six inches, with a good head, not sure if that’s bragging but anyway that’s the best feature I suppose and I’m cut.

Sue went straight down and sucked it, no hands just her mouth, she took it all in and lathered it up with her saliva. She slowly let it out of her mouth and spat on it. She fell back onto the bed pulled her skirt up and spread her legs.

She brushed her hair away from her face and said, “Come on get in!”

I moved in-between her open legs and was going to lick her when she said, “Just get your cock in, no time for foreplay now.”

I looked at Sue and moved up, I was at her face when she grabbed hold and kissed me. I jabbed twice and found her entrance. She was not wet but was open enough for me to enter. It was a dry entry, but once past the threshold, I slid in and Sue instantly started to buck her hips. I pumped away and we fucked just for the sake of fuck.

There was no thought behind any of it; it was not the way I would have planned it. But those things rarely go to plan anyway.

We stopped kissing, Sue held me close and tight while we both fucked each other. I had built up such an image of Sue that I was already close to cumming.

About five minutes of fucking at speed, and the pent up expectation of fucking Sue, I said, “I cumming!”

Sue threw her hips higher and faster and said, “Come on hurry up.”

I without a thought blasted four then five shots deep into her, then came to my senses I said, “Oh! fuck, sorry Sue I’ve cum… in you.”

I felt Sue’s cunt tighten on my cock and she said, “That’s where it’s supposed to be Romeo, are you finished?”

I thought that was brash of her, all I expressed was an apology for cumming in her and said, “Fuck you,” and ‘bitch,’ under my breath.

Sue smacked my ass and said, “That’s what you’ve done, good observation.”

I didn’t want to start a fight and didn’t want to say anything, but it slipped out, I said, “Piss off Sue.” And thought, ‘Fuckin’ bitch who does she think she is.’

I pulled out and Sue lowered her legs. She went out the room; I lay on my back and regained my breath. That was one of the quickest fucks I’d ever had. And the more I thought about it, her pussy was quite tight for her age and the fact that she had had two kids that came out that front door.

Sue came back a couple of minutes later and said, “Fuckin’ hell Pat, what are you doing, get your things on and let’s go.”

***

We went off to our match. And Sue’s legs were an even bigger distraction having fucked her minutes ago.

We won five – four (best of nine), Sue and I won all three of our games and they were long tiring games.

Towards the end of the evening June came up to me and asked if she could get a lift back with me. June was another one of our team members. The person she had come with needed to leave early. June lived only a few minutes away from Sue so I said yes.

I told Sue and she said to me, “I want you to come back to my place tonight. Take June home first.”

But the thing was that Sue’s place came first, and it would have looked odd if I took June home first. So I told Sue I’ll drop you off first and she said, “Okay but hurry back.”

I dropped Sue off then took June home. June is much older than Sue, June’s in her late fifties I’m sure. She was taller at five ten and slimmer than Sue. And June was married.

I got to June’s place and her house is set back from the main road and in darkness. So being the gentleman, I got out of the car and walked her to her door.

The polite kiss on the lips as usual and I said, “Good night June, I’ll see you next week.”

And then out of the blue, I never expected it; June took hold of my face and gave me a long kiss and said, “Want to come in?”

I was in a bigger shock than earlier that evening and thought to myself, ‘What the hell is going on tonight.’

I said, “I’d love to, but not tonight I’m really tired, is Sid not home?”

She said, “Sid’s away for a few days. It’s okay that’s fine, some other time maybe?”

I kissed her on the cheek that time and said nothing. But just as June went through her door she said, “Say hi to Sue.”

Holly fucking shit, how did she even know? I was dumbfounded. I drove back to Sue.

It was around midnight when I knocked on Sue’s door; she looked out from a window above and threw down a key.

I let myself in and walked up and saw that her bedroom door was closed, but the light seeped through from under it. I approached the door and knocked on it, Sue answered, “Come in you fuckin’ idiot.”

I opened the door and walked through, ‘Fuckin’ hell.’

Sue was standing beside the bed, let’s start at her feet. She had black thigh high boots on, the flimsiest black thong and a black sort of bra; it had straps like a bra, but small triangular patches only covered her nipples.

Her hands were on her hips and she said, “Well how’s this?”

I looked her again back up and down and thought, ‘Fuckin’ hell, fuckin’ hell fuckin’ hell.’

My cock got harder and harder, she said, “Cock up yet; strip!”

Sue looked like she had already had a shower, I said, “I’m a bit sweaty, how about me having a wash too.”

Sue took a step closer and said, “I like my men hot and sweaty, stay as you are.”

I almost tore my clothes off and on taking my shorts off; I fell and landed on my back. Sue came across, placed a foot on my chest, looked down and said, “You’re very eager! Just calm down or you’ll blow you’re load prematurely.”

And with that she took her foot off and kicked my stiffened cock.

I looked up, a magnificent sight but I was a bit embarrassed for having fallen, but thought I should make a comment and said, “Fuck off Sue; I’ll cum when I want.”

I propped myself onto my elbows and Sue said, “Oh! really, you think you’ve got that much control do you?”

I stood up, faced Sue and said, “Let’s see shall we, let’s see how much control you have my pretty Sue.”

She grabbed my cock and said, “Let’s call a spade a spade you’re the ‘Wanker,’ and I the ‘Whore.’ Okay?”

She stroked my cock and squeezed the head and said, “Would you like me to be your whore?”

I leant forward and kissed her on the lips and said, “Whatever turns you on bitch…sorry…whore.”

She turned around and walked to the bed and said, “Bitch…whore, call me what you like wanker.”

She lay on the bed and said, “Wanker, would you like to take my clothes off?”

I walked up and onto the bed; I ran my hands along her boots and across her thighs, I squeezed her thigh while I was there, then to the very thin string that was part of her thong. I took hold of both sides on her hips and peeled off the thong and revealed a just shaved clean pussy. I remember it being a bit hairier earlier that evening.

I bowed down and kissed her pussy all over and I licked her slit. She did not have any prominent pussy lips and her clit was quite small.

I continued and peeled off her thong; she raised her legs one after the other and I got it off. Sue said, “Wanker, put them on.”

I had never been into that sort of thing, so I looked up to Sue and said, “Fuck off bitch; I’m not putting this thing on!”

Sue sat up and came very close to my face and grabbed my cock at the base, she kissed me softly and pulled back. With her other hand she smacked my cock-head, fuck it hurt. But I did not want her to know that. I gritted my teeth and my eyes narrowed.

Sue said, “Put it on or this thing does not come near me.”

She smacked it again, just as hard. Shit that fucking hurt and I did want to get my end away into Sue again.

Women are so forceful when it comes to matters of sex, ninety nine percent of males will do whatever is asked of them in order to get the ultimate prize. I was not the one percent; I too would do what was asked of me. So okay, I’ll play along with Sue till I see my opportunity, I’ll wait my turn.

I stepped off the bed and put the thong on. My cock was stiff and popped up from above the thong. Sue came up to the edge of the bed. I stood between her open legs; she placed a hand on my balls then ran her hand from bottom to the top of my cock. When she got to my knob, she squeezed it between her thumb and index finger; I oozed a bit of pre-cum. She lowered her head to my cock, her eyes looked up at me and she licked it off.

Her eyes never dropped down while she licked and sucked my cock-head softly. She took one last suck and asked, “Wanker, you like this don’t you?”

My cock was so stiff it ached; Sue’s tongue had a cooling sensation on it, I said, “Yes bitch, it feels good.”

She grabbed my cock through the thong, her eyes still fixed on mine and she licked the very tip then blew softly across it with her rosy pink lips. Fucking bitch, she’d done that before; she knew exactly how it felt to me.

I closed my eyes and took in slow deep breaths.

IvyHerman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHerman

I grabbed hold of her head and stuck my cock into her mouth, just the head and fucked her face.

After a minute, Sue squeezed my cock and took it out of her mouth. That caused me to take a step back and as quick as a flash; Sue tore off the thong and threw it to one side. She grabbed my cock again at the base and smacked the head and she asked, “Wanker how does this feel.”

It felt good, a bit painful but a good bearable pain. Sue stuck it in her mouth, pulled it out and smacked it several times.

Okay, it was time to get my own back; I grabbed her head and pulled it off, I bent down grabbed her legs and threw her onto the bed. She did not object or protest. I spread her legs and started to eat her out, I licked her slit I stuck my tongue deep and flicked her tiny clit with my thumb. She became wet very quickly, her hips bucked and she started to push my head into her with both hands.

Her thighs started to shake and she said, “I’m cumming, wanker, I’m cumming!”

She shook for another minute or so, her thighs clamped on my head and I felt the shocks travel through her thighs and body.

She pushed me off; my cock was so frigin’ hard. I moved up and grabbed her face and kissed her, I kissed her hard and Sue responded. And with the very first attempt my cock went straight up Sue’s tight married pussy.

Sue gasped and said, “You know I’m an unhappily but very married woman.”

I treated that as a rhetorical statement; but, to play along; I pulled out slowly and kissed her again, and said, “Oh sorry, I shouldn’t put that in there then!”

Sue reached between us and grabbed my cock; she jerked me off with a tight grip and squeezed my cock-head in her fist really fucking hard. She slapped it a couple of times, and because she did not hold it still, it did not hurt as much, but still felt so fucking nice.

She brought her hand up and held my face with both hands, she kissed my forehead and looked me in the eye, and we looked at each other for a while. Both wondered what we were about to do. And then Sue said with a hunger in her eyes and in a soft sultry voice, “Fuck me.”

To me it felt like a personal challenge. ‘Okay fuck her.’

My cock was already poised, and I pushed ever so slowly in and home. I slipped in so nicely; I said to Sue, “You’re really nice down there.”

And after the initial few customary strokes to get used to each other, we started to fuck like crazy. Sue sucked my tongue and bit it, I did the same to her, and I sucked her sweet lips. I kissed her all over her face and then went back to her open mouth. Her hands were on my arse and pulled me in in time with my thrusts.

We fucked fast we fucked hard and I wanted to fuck Sue to make up for all the past missed years.

Then all of a sudden Sue shook and her hips bucked up high, my cock felt so wet, it felt like I was fucking her in a bathtub. The noise of our copulation became more audible and very squelchy.

I said to Sue, “You cum a lot bitch.”

Sue smiled and said, “Wanker, it’s not just me cumming, I get very wet, not that I squirt, but my pussy flows like a river.”

I pulled out and went down to see, she had stopped flowing, but the bed was soaked. I stuck in two fingers and with the other hand I rubbed her clit. I moved my fingers fast and as deep as I could get them. And it wasn’t long before Sue again bucked uncontrollably and her thighs shook. She wanted to close her thighs and I had to force them to stay open while I continued my quest to see Sue’s river.

Sue mauled her tits and threw her head back and oh my fucking god, there it was, like she said it was not a squirt but an awful lot of fluid came out of her cunt. I bent down and licked it, she was so sweet, and I started to lap it up like a dog at feeding time.

Sue’s tremors eased and her river abated. I was going to climb back onto Sue when she raised herself up and said, “Lay down dick head, I’m on top now.”

We swapped places; my arse was in an extremely wet pond. Sue was about to bring her leg over, when I said something I thought I would never say, I grabbed her by the ankle of the boot and pushed it back and said, “Whore, abuse my cock.”

An extremely broad grin took over Sue’s face and she said, “Yes wanker, your wish is my command.”

She moved between my open spread out legs, knelt down and took hold of my cock and I knew what was to come next. Sue bent down and licked it like a lollipop, all round. She took it all in and softly extracted it. She then took hold of the base and looked at me, she moved her other hand about a foot away from my cock and then bam, fucking hell it felt good.

With closed eyes I looked up; Sue hit it again and again. My face grimaced on each stroke of her hand. Sue stopped and I looked down, she swapped hands and continued with my request.

After another six or seven blows she sucked it softly, her wet mouth soothed my cock and the sensation was out of this world.

While she sucked she never took her eyes of mine. My eyes closed and opened with the pure bliss of Sue’s awesome work on my cock.

My cock was the colour of beetroot with Sue’s love treatment. She took me deep into her succulent mouth and that time she extracted me with a harder suction than before, it made a pop as it left her lovely lips.

I had my eyes closed and heard the sound of a zipper, I looked at Sue, she was undoing her boot. I grabbed her hand and shook my head. She did the boot back up.

I said, “Jump on whore.”

I was sort of done with the play acting and wanted to fuck Sue for who she was. And for me she was Sue my partner and hopefully we would become each other’s companions.

Sue straddled me and placed my cock at her womanly entrance, Sue looked at me, I had my hands on her hips, she said, “Wanker… you can sure take a beating I’ll give you that. I’ve beaten quite a few cocks. I’m not a whore or a slut…please believe me, but they have either just shot their loads at the beating or could not handle it and made me stop.”

During that speech Sue had lowered herself and I was in her fully to the root. I then grabbed a hand full of her love handles and she placed her hands on mine, we began to fuck slowly, sensually.

We did not speak a word for almost a quarter of an hour. Sue rode my cock and she had her river flow twice in those fifteen eighteen minutes. I felt it run down my balls, hips and arse. And the bed just got wetter and wetter.

I broke the silence and asked Sue, “Did you see the way Steve was looking at you tonight?”

Sue still rode me and I was slowly meeting her, it was a harmonious fuck. Sue looked down and said, “I did notice he was looking at me, yes.”

Steve was one of the opposite teams player in last night’s match. He was a member of our club two seasons ago. I knew Steve had asked Sue out on more than one occasion. I was not sure if Sue had ever allowed Steve to enter her pussy, to put it bluntly, so I asked, I wanted to know, “Well did you and Steve ever…you know…do this.”

Sue looked down, smiled and said, “You don’t want to know.”

I pinched her love handles and said, “Come on tell me.”

She said, “No.”

I stopped moving and lay still, Sue also stopped, with me in deep, I said, “Tell me or we won’t go any further.”

Sue grinned and said, “God you men it’s all a macho contest between you all.”

I pushed my hips high and carried her up and said, “Maybe it is and maybe it isn’t.”

I held her up and withdrew my cock, I dropped her off my cock and placed her down onto my legs and said, “Well?”

Sue smiled and shook her head then said, “Okay I’ll tell you.”

She grabbed my cock gently and ran her hand up and down and said, “You know I said I’d had a few men.”

I said, “No you didn’t,” trying to be sarcastic.

Sue looked down to my cock; she stroked it gently, softly and said, “He’s is bigger than this.”

Sue looked up and saw my smile had dropped of my face and I had loosened my grip on her love handles. She leant down and dribbled some spit onto my cock and continued to stroke it gently.

She looked back up and said, “There…you see I haven’t even started telling you and you’re deflated.”

I didn’t say anything I closed my eyes and wanted to go, I wanted to just go home ‘Fuck, shit, fuck.’ Why did I even ask?

Sue gripped tighter and said, “Wanker, you wanted to know, shall I finish?”

Without opening my eyes I said, “Yeah, okay, finish, he’s bigger than me, hooray,” in a brash unconcerned way.

Sue continued, “Wanker…you really are. I’ll tell you but if I ever hear of this from anyone you’ll have hell to pay.”

I lay silent; Sue stroked my cock and said, “Well earlier you know when I said some men can take a beating. Well, Steve, he’s a smooth talker and we did end up at his place. This is a couple of years ago when Steve was in our club back then.”

Sue must have sensed that I had lost interest and squeezed my cock to grab my attention again. I without looking down said, “Yeah, yeah okay, carry on I’m listening.”

Sue giggled in a girly voice and then continued, “There we were, had just stripped naked with his big cock stuck up like a soldier on attention waiting to fire his pistol.”

She leant back down and sucked and spat on my cock again, then continued, “He does have a nice big cock.”

I again was silent, I let go with my right hand of her love flesh and brought my forearm to my forehead. I groaned as I said, “Yes okay I got it thanks he’s bigger than me, he’s got a big fucking cock, he can fire all night long.”

Sue stretched out and slapped my chest with her other hand and said, “You’re such an idiot, let me finish.”

My mind had at that time wandered off, when Sue said, “Well?”

I looked at Sue and said, “You’re not doing my cock any favours. Is there a point to your big cock story?”

She still stroked my cock gently and rubbed my chest with her other hand and said, “Yes, I’m coming to it. Just listen...you idiot.”

I threw my head back and Sue carried on. “Well there we were naked, his bi… nice cock out and I grabbed it. He was hard… and well I sucked it for a few minutes. Then you know me… I took it out and smacked it. Well he grabbed my hand and said, ‘Don’t do that babe!’ I smacked it again and said to him, ‘I like it rough.’ And he said, ‘I like to fuck.’”

Well anyone can just fuck. So I sucked him really hard, I was annoyed, he tried to pull away but I held on and sucked hard. And within two minutes he blew his load. I spat it out back onto his cock. I was not going to swallow that cunt’s cum.”

I looked down to Sue, she licked my cock-head and swirled her tongue around it. I asked, “So he didn’t like your little games?”

Sue smiled and said, “Not that he didn’t like my… games… he didn’t like eating me either. He just wanted a fuck, another notch on his bed post.”

I placed a hand on Sue’s head and asked, “So he never gave you an orgasm?”

Sue frowned and said, “He did start to eat me, but when I started to… flow he moved away and he didn’t quite say anything, but I could tell, he didn’t like it; I could tell from his face… arse hole. So no, he never gave me a proper orgasm.”

I questioned her, “But you made him cum.”

Sue slithered up my body and lay on top; she kissed me and wriggled her hips to get my cock lined up to her pussy, she pushed down and took me in. She pushed herself up and left her hands on my chest. She rocked her pussy back and forth slowly not letting my cock out.

And as she ran her fingers all around my chest she continued, “After that, he tried to shove his cock into my mouth. I grabbed it and wiped back his cum. I took his soft cock back in and sucked him for several more minutes, but he never got hard again. Well that was it really, he didn’t like getting physical, well my sort of physical. And he did not like to eat me... fuckin’ looser.”

Sue carried on, “I didn’t ‘Kick’ him out, but he couldn’t get his pecker back up. So he left in a hurry, by himself.”

I grabbed Sue’s love handles again and rocked with her and I said, “So that’s why he left the club?”

Sue grinned from ear to ear and said, “Total fuckin’ looser. And I’m glad we beat him tonight.”

I said, “And that’s why he was looking at you in a funny way.”

Sue smiled contently and said, “Yes, but the best thing was that he never fucked me, and never will. I was so happy when he walked away.”

I stroked her head and said, “Ahh, so you never got to experience his ‘Big cock.’”

Sue giggled in her wicked way and said, “So the moral of my story is, when it comes to sex in its raw form, size does not matter; it’s what you can do with it.”

That was music to my ears, and it fed stiffness to my cock. I couldn’t wait to see Steve on the other side of the net again and picture his useless ‘Big cock,’ in my head, metaphorically speaking.

Sue still had her nipple hiding bra on, I tugged on the middle bit of string and Sue removed it. Again the only words that came to mind were ‘Holy fucking shit.’

She had big pointy nipples, I could not believe my eyes they stuck out about three quarters of an inch and looked very stiff. I raised my hand up and with a finger I rubbed one softly, I ran my finger around the areola. I pushed a nipple down and watched it flick back up again.

Sue closed her eyes, looked up and said, “You can smack them if you like.”

I did like, I did want to smack them they looked so ripe for smacking, so I did, I smacked her nipples, both, one at a time and also her boob flesh too.

Sue moved with more forcefulness on my cock. Her hips moved with a greater urgency and she said, “Ahh I’m cumin, pinch them!”

I also complied with that request; I pinched, squeezed and rotated her nipples, I had both hands up and grabbed both nipples. Like I was tuning a radio; and Sue went crazy; she started to buck up and down. She went slowly up but came down with great force. I rose to her and we smacked out hips together hard while I tuned her in.

She had another orgasm and I went back to holding her love handles.

We quietened down and we fucked in silence for some time. Sue had a couple more orgasms and her river flowed almost continually, the bed was really, really soaked.

It was so wet I had to get off it. I rolled Sue off and we both got up and faced each other on our knees I said, “Go on hit it, I know you like your little thrills.”

But before she did, she grabbed my cock again and placed it between both her palms. She then rotated my cock to and fro; I watched my cock-head go round one way then the other.

She looked up at me and said, “I love this cock, it’s fucking great.”

Sue came and kissed my lips softly and said, “Wanker, I think you like this more than me.”

Sue held my cock and whacked it, I said, “Harder hit it harder.”

Sue said, “See, you’re loving it aren’t you?”

Yes okay, I had developed a kinky liking for Sue’s games and I may have got a bigger thrill than she was getting, although I seriously doubt it. She smacked it around, I had my hands on her shoulders and my head was thrown back, eyes closed and I absorbed the pain.

Sue stopped and squeezed my cock, it oozed per-cum, Sue bent down and rubbed her big, hard pointy nipple across my cock-head, she smeared the pre-cum all around her nipple and areola. God even that felt so fucking nice.

I said to Sue, “Turn around.”

She turned and bent over on all fours. I looked at that arse I could only think of one thing that came to mind immediately, a fucking good spanking. I knew she liked it rough so let’s see.

I got behind her and she expected me to place my cock up her, but I got there, and literally slapped both her arse cheeks with both my hands as hard as I could. Her head went up and said, “Fuckin’ hell, bastard.”

I slapped her again, but that time one cheek at a time, and just as hard if not harder. My hand prints came up red on her arse. And then they disappeared as hand prints and became a mass of red, all over her bare arse.

Best thing was, she loved every second of it and she loved every slap. She never looked back, but did shout out that she wanted more, she said, “Oh god, that’s heavenly. Lick it, suck it, and slap it!”

Her arse was so red and looked so abused, I did lick, suck and slap her again and again. But then I kissed both cheeks lovingly. I ran my hand across them softly. I placed my face cheek onto her arse and caressed against it.

Again she didn’t look back, she held out one hand which I took hold of, and she squeezed it so tight, she said, “Thank you so much, I love that. It’s not what a lot of men do for me, thank you.”

I moved close and took my cock in my hand and guided it to her pussy. Before entry, I rubbed it along her slit and across her clit. I entered her with ease, straight in to the core. I stayed in deep, my cock felt calmer in her river bed. The red hot outer case of my cock was being quenched by her love juice and there was plenty of that.

I took hold of her hips and started to fuck my ‘BAD-minton’ partner. Sue started to push back and we built up a ‘rally’ going back and forth.

I leant over and grabbed a boob and fondled it, I squeezed and pinched her nipple but that time more gently. Sue moved a hand to her clit and started to stroke it.

It wasn’t long before Sue said, “Oh my fuck, I’m… ahhh.”

Another trickle of juices ran out of her, across my balls and down my thighs. It was a sensational fuck; I’d never ever experienced that before, ever. I moved back to an upright position and grabbed her arse. I was close to cumming.

I started to move quicker and Sue also moved with harder thrusts back into me. I felt more streams as they ran down my thighs. I squeezed her hips and love handles and I was there. I rammed my cock in hard and blew a load deep into Sue. Oh fuck it felt great, I withdrew, rammed and blasted another load deep again, and again and again.

There was pain in cumming with a red raw cock, but holy fucking shit it felt awesome; so awesome that I could not wait till the next time.

That was it, I kept in deep and I felt Sue’s cunt as it milked me, we stayed locked for a minute then I tapped her on the arse and she fell forward laying on her front. I flopped to her side also on my front and we both looked at each other, side on, we smiled contently and breathed heavily.

I placed a hand on her arse, squeezed it gently and said to Sue, “I don’t think you’re a whore.”

Sue smiled and said, “You’re still a wanker.”

We both laughed.

Published 
Written by Bob_6
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments