Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Playing The Slots

"A young man and his neighbor's middle-aged wife get lucky in the VLT lounge"

220
26 Comments 26
11.5k Views 11.5k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"VLT - video lottery terminal, electronic gaming slot machines for gambling."

The local pub was not very busy, and when my friends decided to head home early, I chose to go try my luck on the VLT games in the lounge. I'm not a gambler, but I enjoy trying the games now and then. The lounge was almost empty, with only two others playing the games - one of which was Arlene.

Arlene lives down the street from my house, just around the corner about a half-block away. I met her and her husband, Gord, when I first moved in a few months previously and had only spoken with them a few times while out walking my dog. They were in their mid-to-late forties, about twenty years older than me, and had two teenage sons in high school. She is a tall, slim brunette, with short hair, a pretty face, and a cheerful smile. I had found her attractive and appealing, and she was always friendly and full of smiles whenever we chatted, unlike Gord, who was not the friendliest guy on the street.

I noticed her empty her drink and look around for the server, Jen, then return her focus to the game. When Jen came by, I asked her to bring me another drink, as well as one for Arlene. With drinks in hand, I went over and put the drink out for her. She turned and looked up at me, giving me a grin when she saw me.

"Here, have a drink on me," I offered.

"Well, thank you so much!"

"You here alone?" I asked, looking around for Gord.

"Yeah. Gord is off 'working late' again," she sighed, making little air quotes with her fingers.

"Oh. Does he work late often?"

"Not until the last month or so," she said in a matter-of-fact tone. "Now it's twice a week."

The machine clanged and music blared when she hit a line, informing her of the win, and she tapped the play button once again.

"I was bored at home, so I came for a few drinks and figured I would spend some of his money," she chuckled. "So far, it's working."

"So not being lucky tonight?"

"Hmph," she snorted. "I haven't been getting lucky in a long time."

She downed her drink and held her glass out.

"Do you mind getting me another?" she asked with a smirk.

"Sure."

I took her glass and went out to the bar, getting us each another drink, and returned to find her at a different machine, tucked away in the corner.

"Thought I would see if this machine was any luckier," she explained, taking the glass from my hand.

"I'll watch you play, maybe I can help you get lucky," I suggested, giving her a wink.

She smirked, looked me up and down, and turned to the machine.

"Worth a try," she replied, shrugging her shoulders a few times.

I stood with my hand on the back of her chair, sipping my drink while she tapped the play button. A few small wins kept her going, and once more she shrugged her shoulders and winced.

"Sore neck?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm all tense these days."

"Would you like me to rub your shoulders a little?"

"Oh, would you? That would be so nice!"

I put my glass into the cupholder on the adjacent machine and put my hands on the tops of her shoulders, gently squeezing and moving my thumbs in circles. She let out a sigh.

"Oh, just a little lower on the right, and around my neck a bit."

I rubbed gently, one hand on her shoulder and the other on the back of her neck. She moaned and stretched, enjoying the massage, and leaned her head down slightly. I moved my hands to her neck, one on each side, and began gently rubbing from her ears to her shoulders, feeling the knots loosen up and disappear. I paused for a moment, moved my hands down, and gently squeezed the top of her shoulders while my thumbs ran up and down her neck. Her breathing became a little heavy, and I noticed a flush around her neck. I leaned my face down to her ear.

"Is that feeling better?"

"Oh, yes. Please don't stop yet," she pled softly. "It feels so good to be touched."

I kept massaging, moving my hands across and down her shoulders, then back up and along her neck. She began to fidget in the chair, crossing and uncrossing her legs, pausing on hitting the play button. I could feel the aura coming from her, the sexual warmth that comes from an aroused woman, and my cock began to swell. The sexual energy made me bolder, and my hands began to drop over the front of her shoulders as well, my fingers gazing at the tops and edges of her breasts. The area between her breasts flushed, a pinkish hue of arousal, and her quiet moans became more frequent. Her head turned and she looked up at me with a lusty smile.

"You can rub lower," she whispered. "If you want to."

"Would you like that?" I asked teasingly, knowing she would.

"Yes, I would," she admitted softly, moving back into the chair and pushing her breasts out.

I glanced around to confirm we were alone, then slid my hands down and cupped her small breasts. Her nipples were hard, poking into my palms, and I squeezed gently. A quiet moan passed her lips as I massaged her breasts, and my hardened cock rubbed into the back of the chair. After making sure we were still alone, I leaned my mouth down to her neck, just below the ear, and began giving little kisses and nibbles.

"Anywhere else you would like me to rub?" I whispered.

She tapped the play button and replied quietly.

"Everywhere."

She put her hand on mine, pulling me around to the side of the chair and blocking the view of her from the rest of the room. Without a word, her hand moved mine to her thigh, and she lifted her skirt to expose her upper thigh. She moved around in the chair, parting her legs, and pushed my fingers into the wetness between her legs. My fingers rubbed across the wet material of her cotton panties, sliding between the folds and pressing into her. Her hand left mine and I felt it on my thigh, moving and searching for my bulge, and when she found it, she looked up at me.

"Oh, god, you're so hard," she panted.

"You make me hard," I replied, slipping my finger under the wet material covering her pussy.

My finger slid inside and I fingered her slowly, curling it up to massage along the upper wall. She looked at me with pleading eyes and began to quiver, moving her hand back to mine and holding my wrist in place.

"Oh, god... I'm going to cum," she moaned.

The quivering became intense and her hand squeezed my wrist hard, jamming my hand into her crotch. My hand was soaked, as was the seat of the chair, her eyes closed and her lips pursed while the orgasm peaked. Her grip loosened and she let out a deep breath, opening her eyes and giving me a sexy smile.

"Oh, that was intense," she whimpered.

"Keep hitting the button," I reminded her.

She pushed it and the machine came back to life, jingling and jangling loudly in the empty room. My hand slipped out and she grabbed it, licking the tips of my fingers before taking the juice-covered middle one into her mouth. She sucked it clean and let it go, then turned towards me in the chair.

"You work the button," she suggested, pulling down my zipper.

I tapped the button while she fished my cock out of my tight jeans, stroking the hard shaft with both hands and grinning up at me.

"Ooh, very nice," she cooed. "I like a nice, thick cock."

Her tongue lashed the head, circling the swollen tip before running along the sensitive underside. The machine jingled each time I pressed the button, the noise hiding the sound of her mouth slurping on my fat cock while she sucked me. I kept one hand on the back of the chair, the other on the machine, and she was fully hidden from anyone who might happen to walk behind us.

"Oh, fuck," I panted. "I'm gonna fucking blow..."

She took me deep into her throat and squeezed her hands around the thick base, engorging my cock to the fullest just as it erupted. Streams of cum shot down her throat, and she moved her hands up and down, pumping the cum out as my balls emptied. When the pulsing slowed she moved her mouth back, keeping the swollen tip locked between her lips, and milked the last drops out of me before pulling away with a slurp. She looked up at me, her eyes burning pools of arousal, and swallowed the load in her mouth. After licking her lips, she sat up and gave me a sexy smile.

"That was fun!" she giggled.

"It was," I agreed, tucking my cock back into my pants.

She wiped the corners of her mouth and turned back to the machine, hitting the CASH OUT button, and pulled her ticket from the dispenser. Her body swiveled in the chair until she faced me, and she looked up with a hopeful smile after checking her watch.

"If I cash out now, I can come over to your house for a while. He won't be home until midnight."

"I would like that."

"Good. So would I."

Arlene grabbed her purse and went to the cashier window, pressing the bell to have someone cash out her ticket. Jen appeared, giving us both a knowing glance, and handed Arlene her money.

ValeriaGuzman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeriaGuzman

"Enjoy the rest of the evening," she grinned, giving Arlene a wink. "Looks like you got lucky tonight."

"I did," Arlene replied, giving her a wink in return. "See you, Jen."

"Goodnight," Jen replied, wiggling her fingers in a wave goodbye.

We left together and she stood by my car until she was certain nobody was around, then jumped in and slumped down in the passenger seat.

“I don’t want anyone to see us together,” she explained.

“Fair enough.”

I drove the few blocks to our street and pulled into my garage, with Arlene staying low until the door closed. I went in and let Bosco outside to the backyard, giving him a few pets and a treat, and Arlene came inside. She slipped off her shoes and placed her purse on the kitchen table, glancing around the room.

“Very tidy. Do you have a housekeeper or something?”

“Yes, I do,” I chuckled. “Don’t worry, she doesn’t live here.”

I took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom, putting my hands on her waist and pulling her tight. She put her mouth on mine, kissing me deeply, then pulled away. She put her hand on her tummy.

“I… I am not young anymore, and I have two children…”

I began unbuttoning my shirt while she talked, watching her eyes rove my torso when I took it off. I undid my jeans and pulled them off, seeing her lick her lips as my cock hung freely. My fingers went to her blouse, undoing the buttons, and once done moved to the clasp of her bra. It popped free and I slipped it from her shoulders, tossing it aside with the blouse, and cupped her breasts. She shivered, letting out a little moan when my tongue ran over her nipple, and slipped out of her skirt.

We kissed and embraced, slowly moving to the bed, and I gently lowered her onto the mattress. I started kissing her neck and throat, moving my hand over her breasts and down to her tummy. She moved my hand away, and I quickly moved it back, running it over her tummy while my mouth moved to her chest.

"You don't mind my tummy rolls?" she asked in a serious tone.

"Not at all," I assured her. "I think it's sexy as hell."

"Oh. Gord hates my little muffin top..."

"I love it," I repeated, running my hand over the little folds.

Each nipple was licked, suckled, and teased as the hard, swollen nubs received the attention they craved. I moved down her body, sliding myself down between her legs, kissing and licking her belly. A lick of her belly button brought a giggle to go with the little moans, and her hands grabbed my head.

“Are you going to…”

“Uh-huh,” I said with a smile and nod.

“Really? Gord never does."

I answered by moving my mouth to her little pudge, giving the patch of hair at the tip of her pussy a lick. My fingers grasped the top of her panties and gently pulled them over her slim hips. She lifted one leg at a time, allowing me to remove them, and I tossed them up to my pillow. I was keeping those.

“Oh god….” she moaned, putting her hands over her face.

My tongue travelled the length of her wet slit, getting a good taste of her aromatic juices, and my hands cradled her thighs, lifting them up slightly. I licked and lapped, giving every inch of her pussy attention, and then focused on her clit. The climax came suddenly, a writhing, moaning, thigh-squeezing orgasm. Her hips bucked and jerked, her body twisting and shaking as the intense pleasure filled her and ended just as quickly as it began.

“Oh oh oh.., oooh…” she sighed, letting her body relax.

I moved up and put my mouth on hers, getting a deep kiss as her hands grabbed my shoulders and squeezed. The tip of my cock rested against her wet pussy, the swollen head pressing into her, and she lifted her legs to allow me in.

“Oh, please fuck me,” Arlene pled softly. “I need you to fuck me.”

I pushed in, my cock slipping inside just past the tip, and moved my hips slowly.

“Oh, it’s been so long…” she moaned softly.

I pushed deeper and began thrusting, feeling her legs around me, and reached one hand up to cup her breast. We fucked slowly, enjoying the feel of my entire length moving in and out, kissing the entire time. I shifted slightly and pulled back with the tip at her entrance, then plunged in hard.

“Oh!” she gasped.

I did it again, pulling back to the tip and thrusting in hard, driving the full length of my thick pole into her.

“Oh, fuck me!” she whimpered.

I moved up on my knees, grabbed the bottoms of her thighs, and fucked her hard. Her head thrashed side to side and her fingers dug into the mattress while I pounded into her, her wet cunt squeezing my pole on every thrust.

“Oh fuck! I’m cumming!” she squealed, lifting her hips upward.

I pushed hard and held myself in place, filling her clenching cunt with my rigid pole, struggling to hold my load as her climax peaked. When she relaxed, I let her slump into the mattress and slid my cock out, moving up until it was next to her mouth. I rubbed it on her lips and her mouth opened, taking my juice-covered cock inside. She sucked lazily while I held her head up, letting me fuck her mouth until I chose to stop. I lay on the bed with my cock straight up and told her to get on.

“Get on. Ride me.”

Arlene moaned and slowly straddled me, lowering herself down to my thighs. I pushed her upright and cupped her breasts, watching her eyes close and her head fell back while I rolled my hips and massaged her insides. It was only minutes before she began quivering again, her pussy squeezing me tight as she soundlessly climaxed. A little whimper passed her lips, and she fell forward, sliding off of me and slumping onto the bed. I had been on the verge of blowing my load and needed to cum.

I moved behind her on my knees and grabbed her hips, lifting them until she was on her knees, and plunged my cock inside. My heavy balls slapping, I fucked her furiously, pounding my pulsing prick into her until I couldn’t hold back. My cock erupted, pumping the huge load into her battered pussy, the intense orgasm making my knees weak. As soon as the throbs subsided I fell forward, pushing her into the mattress and trapping my cock between her thighs.

I kissed her back and neck after catching my breath, hearing her quietly giggle, and went to slip my cock out.

“No! Another minute,” she pleaded.

I lay on her again, nibbling on her neck until she began wriggling. My cock slipped out, suddenly bathed in cool air, and I heard her whimper. Laying on my side, I put my hand on her back and rubbed gently, from her shoulders to her jiggly cheeks, giving them a little squeeze.

After a few minutes, she rolled onto her side facing me, giving me gentle kisses as she cuddled against me.

“Oh, that was so good,” she purred.

“It was,” I agreed. “You are beautiful, Arlene.”

She giggled and hugged me tight.

“You make me feel so good,” she praised. “Sexy and desirable.”

“You are sexy and desirable,” I chuckled.

“Even for an old mom?”

“You aren’t old. Just experienced.”

She laughed and tapped my chest.

“You’re sweet,” she purred.

“I would like to do this again,” I admitted. “I loved fucking you.”

“What a sweet-talker you are,” she teased. “I loved being fucked by you.”

“Then you will love it next time,” I suggested, squeezing her ass cheek. “I really want to fuck you again.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. You really turn me on.”

She smiled brightly, then lifted her head to see the clock on the nightstand.

“Oh, I have to go,” she pouted. “It’s already after midnight; he might be home.”

She dressed quickly, leaving me her wet panties, and kissed me.

“Yes,” she promised. “We will do this again.”

“When?”

“Soon. Next time he says he’s working late.”

“What if I don’t want to wait that long to taste you again?” I teased, licking my lips.

“Oh, you’re a tease,” she chuckled.

I followed her to the back door, letting Bosco in so she could go out the back gate. She stepped out and paused, looking over her shoulder at me.

“Saturday morning I go shopping, around eight. The boys all sleep in. I’ll stop in before I go to the store.”

“Park out back, I will have the gate unlocked.”

“Thank you. This was just what I needed.”

“Hope you need it as bad on Saturday.”

“You can bet on it,” she replied, walking through the yard and out the gate.

I closed the door and bent down to rub Bosco behind the ears.

"You are such a good boy!"

He looked at me with admiration, enjoying the massage he was getting, and I thought back to the lounge.

Hmm. I wonder if Arlene knows there are cameras in there?

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments