Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Racy & Lacy

"A photo shoot delivers the goods"

64
26 Comments 26
17.6k Views 17.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Janet was the kind of woman who, once you had seen her, you wouldn’t forget her anytime soon. She was tall, at least 5’9", with ash blonde hair, which she wore in a ponytail. She was fit and I would say somewhere in her mid to late forties.

I first encountered Janet during my permitted walk in the first lockdown. She would be walking in the opposite direction and throwing a ball for a very energetic Labrador.

On the first few occasions, we just exchanged polite greetings, but after a few occasions when I played with her dog, we stopped our circuits and began to chat.

My opening line was that it was nice to be able to talk to someone who wasn’t wearing those wireless ear-buds that were all the rage. We both agreed that time spent outdoors in the open was greatly enhanced if you were actually connected to nature rather than to your phone.

I found a conversation with Janet to be easy, and I don’t mind admitting that I used to time my walk so that I stood a good chance of being able to bump into Janet.

Like all British conversations, once we had dealt with the unseasonably warm weather and how beautiful the park was, we quickly skirted around Brexit and established that we both agreed it was the worst mistake the country had ever made, so bad that it made invading Iraq look like a good idea. 

We then got on to the old favourite of work and what we both did. I admitted that I was a photographer but that due to the pandemic, I was getting very little work at the moment.

Janet’s revelation certainly got my attention. She said that she was a clothes designer, but it quickly turned out that what she designed was lingerie. 

She and her husband had for many years supplied one of the stalwarts of the British High Street with underwear. This company was over 100 years old and had a reputation for quality rather than cutting edge style. As a consequence of its rather stuffy and dowdy reputation, newer, more nimble upstart companies were taking its market share. 

Janet’s firm was tied to them with a contract that would be hard to exit from. She had tried supplying to another well known High Street retailer but found it to be run by a foul-mouthed wide boy who she just didn’t trust to pay his invoices.

Just when everyone thought that 2020 couldn’t get any worse, her main customer informed them that they would not be renewing the contract and were in future going to source garments from Turkey and Bangladesh. If this wasn’t bad enough, Janet then discovered that her husband had been syphoning off cash from the business for years. 

Janet kicked him out and quickly filed for a divorce; she wasn’t in the least bit surprised to find that she was only days ahead of him and that he had similar plans and intended to run off with one of her longest-serving employees.

Janet was an incredibly resilient woman with a good business head on her, so she had been working on a contingency plan for a number of years. It was time to put it into action. 

I was amazed that she was able to tell me, with a straight face, that her idea for a new business was to design racy lingerie for women who were in their forties and beyond. She explained that the market for what she called slutty undies almost entirely concentrated on women aged thirty and under. 

“Twenty-year-old skinny sticks are so well served, it really is not fair. Some women, me included, have no intention of letting go. So that is what I am doing, I’m launching a range of risqué garments for women of my age.”

I was actually lost for words, not something that happened to me often. Janet was wearing a wide-neck T-shirt and the bright blue strap of a bra was clearly visible every time she bent down to attend to her dog.

“I’m going to be selling mainly online but also through a limited number of designer outlets.”

Trying to cover my composure, I asked Janet if she had a website up and running. She confirmed that she had and that the e-commerce side had been tested and would work. 

We then got on to the subject of photographs for her website. She knew that these were essential, but that at the moment she only had a few garments in production and had no money for models or studios.

“I have taken some shots, but only on my iPhone so I need to raise some more money if this idea is ever going to get off the ground.” I sensed for the first time that Janet was worried. 

I offered at once to help but admitted that shooting models was not my area of expertise.

Janet seemed relieved and offered to send me the initial shots she had taken. I said I might be able to enhance them on my computer and give her some tips. I gave her my email address.

Later that day while I was editing some photographs on my computer, I noticed an email arrive. It contained a ZIP folder. I saw the email was from Janet. I clicked on the folder and started to look at the photographs.

Janet wasn’t kidding when she had described the lingerie as “slutty.” There were a number of items in Janet’s range. Tiny thongs, high-leg knickers, a basque, and of course a suspender belt. They were all made of very lacy or silk-like material, all in very bright, bold colours. They were all either transparent or nearly see-through. 

The lingerie was extremely sexy to look at and fitted and complimented the wearer. The best bit was that Janet had done the modelling herself. From the moment I first saw her in the park, I thought she was a striking woman. Her modelling her own lingerie was the proof.

Her breasts were full, her bum was firm and her abs suggested that she was disciplined about exercise. What was absolutely obvious is that Janet shaved or waxed her pussy smooth. 

I was instantly aroused by the photographs and felt my cock swell as I loaded them into my computer to edit. 

iPhone cameras are pretty good and Janet obviously used a recent version as the shots were of good quality. I did what I could for her and then sent the edited and enhanced versions back to her a couple of hours later.

Much later that night, lying in bed, I found myself thinking of Janet and those photographs. I reached for my iPad and looked at them again, stroking my cock as I did so. After a few minutes, I shot a powerful stream of cum up into the air. I was clearly very turned on.

The next day on my walk, I ran into Janet and her dog. We fell into an easy conversation, but it was clear that things had changed between us. It was obvious that as we approached one another, I was looking her over in a much more overtly sexual way. Janet didn’t appear to mind and seemed comfortable.

Janet asked if I liked the photographs. I replied that I did and it was obvious to both of us that we were aroused by our discussion. I found myself wondering if she was wearing any of her lingerie under her jeans and t-shirt.

WomanOfStreetTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WomanOfStreetTS

We walked together and her dog ran for miles alongside us. 

We discussed the photographs and it quickly became apparent that if Janet wanted them to be the driver of her website, then they needed to be of a much higher resolution. I had done a little research ahead of our chat and was able to give her an idea of what models were charging and what a studio and photographer was going to cost her. The figures I quoted her, even those at the lower end of the scale, were beyond her current budget unless she was able to raise more money. She was reluctant to do this because she didn’t want to cede control of the idea to the lender. She feared she would be forced to compromise on her idea of supplying garments to women aged forty and over.

The time was right to make a bold offer; there was nothing to lose by trying. I said that although this was not my area of expertise, I had all the cameras and lighting equipment that we would need. I also suggested that my house might be an option rather than renting a studio.

Since my divorce, I have spent quite a bit of time doing up the house that I had kept. I liked to think I had nailed the New York or Shoreditch look in my kitchen diner. I had tiles that looked like exposed brick and steel light shades on pendants. It worked for me.

We discussed the concept and agreed that given the market she was chasing, then shots of mature women wearing sexy lingerie in an urban kitchen setting might work. There was nothing to be lost by giving it a go.
 
We also had a chat about the need for Janet’s make-up and hair to be just right on the day of the shoot. Janet was pretty confident that she would be able to take care of this herself. 

Janet also told me that she was expecting more samples in the middle of the next week. My mind went into overdrive imagining what Janet would look like modelling more of her own creations.

Over the coming days, we met every day on our morning walk and made detailed plans for the forthcoming shoot. Almost every night, I found myself masturbating to the pictures that Janet had sent me.

The day before we arranged to do the shoot, I gave my kitchen diner a thoroughly deep cleaning and removed all the unnecessary items from view. The kitchen looked like a showroom rather than a working one. I also replaced the bulbs in the ceiling and pendant lights to give me much more usable light. This does away with the need for lots of lights and lighting stands, which some people find hard to relax around. I did rig a couple of lights with softbox filters; these were going to be used to bathe Janet in a flattering soft light.

On the day, Janet arrived with her dog. She has taken him for a long walk so that he was tired already. Janet was always a stunningly attractive woman, but I was used to seeing her in her dog-walking clothes. This morning, she had done her hair and make-up and looked amazing. Her blue eyes in particular were highlighted by her make-up. Janet was wearing leggings and a sweatshirt and carried a sports bag over her shoulder. 

We briefly discussed our idea for the shoot and decided to get to work. Janet confidently and I think teasingly removed her sweatshirt and pulled down her leggings. I was treated to a superb view of her firm, toned body. She was wearing a tiny blue thong and a matching very flimsy bra; both were her own design. 

Janet made no attempt to hide from me and I made no secret that I was looking and enjoying what I saw.

The first shot we had thought of was of her wearing a short silk robe or kimono sipping coffee at the breakfast bar. Janet slipped on a short navy silk robe. We played around with this shot and got several very usable ones. The robe gradually came open and at the same time, Janet started displaying a lot of toned leg. The idea was, here was the sexy MILF in her home, ready for fun.

We then moved on to some shots of Janet reaching up for things out of cupboards that required her to stretch. These were okay.

I then came up with the idea of her patting her dog.

The shot worked brilliantly. The robe came open to show her bra and also her flimsy knickers.

Then I lost the power of concentration. As she knelt to pat her dog, her knickers became stretched tightly over what was clearly a shaved pussy. Her camel toe was obvious. 

My cock had been swollen all morning, but what I was seeing now caused it to harden obviously.

Janet saw that I had stopped taking pictures and immediately noticed that I was staring between her legs. She made no attempt to hide.

We both stood up and walked towards each other. Our first kiss was intense; we locked lips and our arms wrapped around each other, all attempts at adhering to social distancing abandoned. 

As I continued to kiss Janet, I gently pushed her back against the cupboards. My hard-on was straining at my jeans. Janet’s hand reached for it and I grabbed her bum. We were still kissing.

My hands found Janet’s tits and her elegant bra offered little resistance. I pulled my mouth away from hers and kissed her nipple, which quickly hardened. I could feel her hand tugging at the zip on my jeans. 

As we paused to stare into one another’s eyes, the lust consumed us both. I undid my jeans and stepped out of them. Janet pulled down her tiny thong. My hard cock sought out her pussy.

This was a no-frills rush-fuck in every sense of the word. Janet spread her legs and I easily slipped my cock into her soaking pussy. I pushed into her, and in doing so, pushed her back against the kitchen cupboard. 

Thrusting into her, I once again sought out her lips and began to kiss her.
 
We fucked vigorously standing up; our similar height made this easy, given how possessed by lust we were. Anything was possible this morning.

As I felt my balls tighten I began thrusting harder and more quickly. Janet was pushed right up against the cupboard but reached around and grabbed my bum with both hands. She pulled me into her.

With one final thrust, I shot my first load deep into Janet’s pussy. This was greedy of me, but I had no control. 

We wrapped our arms around each other. 

“Well, that proves the product works, and I obviously approve of your sexy MILF in the kitchen idea. Now it is my turn for some attention, shall we?” Janet’s voice left me in no doubt that more fun lay ahead.

As she walked towards the stairs and the bedroom, I noticed that the pattern of the shaker kitchen cabinet door was visible on her bum cheek. That is how hard I had pushed her. 
 

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments