Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seducing Mrs. Robinson

"She didn't think she could feel this way again... but he reminded her she was still a woman!"

57
16 Comments 16
69.9k Views 69.9k
6.4k words 6.4k words
Famous Story
It all started the summer I turned 18. I was going to be a senior in high school that fall and I was trying to earn money to fix up this '69 Camaro project car I had been working on for the past year. I was cutting the grass of some of the neighbors that day.

I live in a small Midwestern town and our neighborhood consists of a series of cul de sacs with a main street running up the center. Our neighborhood looks like a fern from the air. We lived on one of the cul de sacs and I was cutting Mrs. Robinson's grass that afternoon.

Mrs. Robinson was our neighbor across the street and Mom's best friend. I had known her almost all of my life. She had always been very nice to me and when I was growing up would have home-made cookies when I came home from school and stop by my lemonade stands when I would set them up in the summer. One year she had a big yard sale and I walked over to see what kind of treasures she had. She gave me a bunch of baseball cards that her husband had started collecting but then got bored with and were just collecting dust.

I had just finished her yard, cutting the grass and trimming the hedge, and had come in to let her know how much it was. I walked into the living room and there she was sitting on a stool at her breakfast bar with her back to me.

"Okay I'm all done Mrs. Robinson. I got the grass cut and your hedges trimmed. Would you like to have a look and see how you like it?" I asked.

She turned to me a bit wobbly on her stool. I could see a half-finished drink in her hand. "No that's okay, Joey dear. I'm sure it's fine. How much do I owe you?" she asked. Now even though I was trying to earn money and I had done a good job, I didn't feel right about discussing money matters when Mrs. Robinson at that moment. She wasn't drunk, but she was a nice lady and I would feel like I was taking advantage of her.

"That's okay Mrs. Robinson, I will stop by tomorrow and you can pay me then," I said, smiling.

"Are you sure, honey?" she asked.

"Yeah, it's no problem. You are just across the street and I will be working in the area again tomorrow anyway."

"Well at least let me get you a glass of iced tea. You look hot, and I could use some company," she said. I agreed to the iced tea and sat down across the bar from her.

We sat there talking and drinking our drinks. Mrs. Robinson asked me how my summer was going and general chit chat like that. I could tell something was bothering her - first because she was drinking more than iced tea and secondly because of her mood.

"Is anything wrong, Mrs. Robinson? You seem a little down - normally you are pretty happy and cheerful when I see you," I commented. She sat there for a long time. I was about to tell her to nevermind and forget about it when she spoke.

"Joey, do you think I'm attractive?" she asked me. The question caught me off-guard... I mean, I had never really looked at her that way. But she asked me a question and she sounded sincere.

"Yes, Mrs. Robinson. I think you are very attractive. Why do you ask?"

"Then what is it? Why can't I seem to find someone? God I sound like a whiny schoolgirl! I'm so embarrassed!" she said, sobbing softly into her hands.

For the first time in my life, I looked at Mrs. Robinson as more than the friendly neighbor lady and Mom's best friend. I saw her as a woman, vulnerable and in need of comfort. I stood up from my stool and walked around the end of the bar and up to her. I gently pulled her hands from her face and she slowly looked up at me.

"Mrs. Robinson, you are a very beautiful, very attractive woman and if I might say so, your husband was a fool to leave you. But he has made his decision and one of these days he will look back and regret it. His little hotsy will get tired of him, especially being so much older than she is, and leave him. Then he will be alone, older than he already is, and will wish he had stayed with the one woman who really loved him," I said, looking into her eyes.

To explain; Mrs. Robinson was married to her husband Alan for a number of years until he decided he needed a change and ran off with this 23 year old blonde tart that he met somewhere. Alan was about 9 years older than Mrs. Robinson. Their divorce was a couple years ago by now, and he left Mrs. Robinson alone to fend for herself. Now Mrs. Robinson wasn't destitute, she had worked for the State for a number of years while they were together and had a pretty decent retirement. Plus she got a good settlement in the divorce so she wasn't hurting for money. But the money didn't mean much to her - she still slept in a bed alone. She was still crushed by the blow that he was leaving her for a younger woman. So many years wasted.

"Thank you Joey, that is very sweet of you to say. But the fact remains that I am getting older and I have to start over again. I don't know if I can. I don't know if I still have anything to offer the next guy. Who would want a 35 year old divorcée?" she asked.

Now Mrs. Robinson was indeed a very beautiful woman. A former beauty pagent winner, she was about five foot six inches tall with long brown hair, warm brown eyes, and a smile that would melt any man's heart. She was beautiful in face and in her smoking hot 34-24-34 body. She kept herself in very good shape and now I was getting a chance to enjoy it.

I looked down into her soft brown eyes as they flicked back and forth. She was looking for an answer, looking for something that could reassure her. I couldn't let her down. I took a step forward, coming between her knees and reached for her face. I cupped her tear-streaked face in my hands and leaned down. I kissed her... long, slow and deeply. I wanted her to know that there were still people around her who cared. I wanted her to know she still had worth, that she mattered. I kissed her passionately and as I did I felt her, at first a bit surprised and hesitant, but then she gave herself to the kiss. I felt her hands move around my waist and she pulled me closer. Her lips parted and my tongue searched for and found hers. When she felt my tongue come to play, she moaned into my mouth.

As we kissed I pulled her up off her chair to stand in front of me. I pressed myself to her, wrapping my arms around her to hold her. I could feel her tremble as I held her... tremble as if she was unsure if she should feel what she was feeling. She was torn - she wanted this more than anything right now. But she also knew that I was her best friend's son and she had reservations about what we were doing.

"Joey, what are you... doing? We... can't... it's not... right..." she protested as I kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear. My kisses moved down to her shoulder as her resistance wavered then waned.

"Joey... please... please.... oh Joey..." she said, finally giving in to her rising desire and kissing me again. She ran her fingers through my hair as I moved her long brown hair aside and kissed her shoulder again. I could hear her breathing quicken and I smiled to myself. The spark had turned to a little flame!

Taking her by the hand I led her over to the living room sofa and I sat down, pulling her down onto my lap. She wasn't sure what I wanted, but she followed my lead. She straddled my legs and knelt on my lap, sitting on my thighs and facing me. She leaned over to kiss me again and I reached around her slim waist holding her and rubbing my hand along her bare thighs.

She was enjoying kissing me... it had been a long time since she was kissed like this. As we kissed, my hands moved from her thighs up to lightly graze her breast. When I did, she whimpered slightly. I took it as permission and placed my hand more firmly on her breast, squeezing it gently and caressing the firm globe. She put her hand over mine and pressed it, indicating she wanted me to grab her harder. So I took a firmer grasp and began massaging and playing with her breasts as she moaned and squirmed on my lap.

After a bit of playing with her breasts, I pushed Mrs. Robinson upright. As she looked in my eyes, I took hold of the bottom hem of her gray spaghetti-strap top and slowly started raising it up over her head. When she saw what I was doing, she put her hands on mine, stopping me.

"Joey..." she said, uncertain.

"It's okay, Emily," I said.

She smiled at me, her eyes bright and sparkling now. "That's the first time you ever called me by my first name." She removed her hands and I proceeded to rid her of her skimpy top, tossing it on the sofa beside me.

I sat there for a moment in awe of the woman on my lap. Emily wasn't wearing a bra under her shirt, but she didn't have to. She had amazing 34DD breasts... full and firm with dark areolas topped with nipples already stiffening in eager anticipation. I sat there slack-jawed for a couple moments not believing what was in front of me.

"Alan bought them for me about a year before we split up. He thought they might help our marriage. He wanted me to look younger and feel younger. I think he thought it might spice up our lovemaking. I guess it didn't do enough, though," she said.

"His loss!" I said as I reached up to touch one of the delicious orbs. I took one nipple between my fingers and rolled it back and forth, gently pulling on it and flicking it. Emily gasped and moaned softly as I toyed with her. Her nipple grew fat and taunt under my fingers and I knew it wanted more attention. I pulled her down so that her now freed breasts were within reach of my mouth. I caught one of the free swinging breasts and sucked the nipple in between my teeth, biting it gently and sucking on the stiff, sensitive bud.

"Ohhh..." Emily said, her fingers sinking into the back of the sofa cushion as my tongue and teeth played with her nipple. With one hand I held her around the waist and with the other, I played with her other breast, mauling it and sinking my fingers into the soft pliable flesh. I licked and sucked on her nipples, alternating so neither one felt neglected and both got equal service. Emily moaned as my teeth, tongue, and hand worked over her sensitive and very lovely breasts.

Emily was getting quite aroused by now and as I snacked on her tender nipples, she began grinding on my lap. At this point I had a rather sizable bulge in my jeans that was getting a bit uncomfortable. But she ground down on it, finding it to her liking apparently from the sounds she was making. I could feel her rolling over my hard cock and making little mewling sounds as it hit certain spots.

After a few moments of this I stood up, taking her with me. Without saying a word, I took her by the hand and started down the hallway. Since I had only ever been in the living room, I wasn't familiar with the layout of the house so I peeked into the first room I came to. It happened to be her office, but she directed me from there.

"The bedroom is the last door on the left," she said and I headed for it. I took her into the bedroom and shut the door. I took her over to the bed and sat down, pulling her to me. I kissed each breast once more tenderly, and then reached for the button of her cutoff jean shorts. I unfastened her jeans and zipped down the fly, but before I removed them, I did a little "reconnaissance"... sliding a finger into her fly and rubbing the front of her panties and feeling her pussy under the silky fabric. I also noted that she was wet - the front of her panties had a nice wet spot where she had soaked through during our making out. I looked up at her when I discovered that and she was blushing like a schoolgirl! It was so cute!

Returning to the task at hand, I eased Emily's cutoffs over her full hips and down her thighs until they fell to the floor, puddling around her ankles. I helped her step out of them, then turned my attention to her sodden panties. With her in such an obviously aroused state, it was time I took control of her.

"Put your hands behind your back and keep them there," I told her, "Now don't move them until I tell you to, or else!" She smiled at me and did as I told her. When her hands were safely out of the way, I reached out and began tracing my finger over her wet panties. I traced light, teasing circles around her pussy lips and rubbed her swollen clit. I went over her pussy a few times then suddenly gave it a little swat as if I was spanking it.

"Ohh!" Emily gasped in surprise and went to shield herself with her hands.

I gave her a hard swat on her ass cheek. "I told you to keep those hands behind you!" I said, mocking anger. She put her hands behind her again, rubbing her ass. I resumed teasing her, running my fingers up and down the insides of her thighs. "Spread your legs wider," I commanded. Emily did as I bade and stepped further apart. I rubbed her pussy harder, putting my hand between her legs and using my thumb to play with her aching clit.

Again I got her moaning and trembling and humping against my hand before I pulled away and swatted her pussy again. Once more she gasped and flinched, but this time she did not move her hands. She was learning.

"That's better. Now take off those panties and hand them to me," I said. Emily peeled her soaked panties down over her hips and slid them down her legs. She stepped out of them and picked them up handing them to me like I had said. I took the silky underthings and brought them to my nose sniffing her delightful perfume. Her musky woman scent was intoxicating and it made me a little heady as I inhaled her. She watched me fascinated and I saw her looking for a reaction.

"Mmm, such a wonderful aroma. I wonder if you taste as good as you smell?" and then suddenly I gave her wet garment a long lick, tasting her wetness.

"Ohhhh, God!" Emily said, her knees wobbly. I looked at her with an evil grin as she watched me licking where her pussy was moments ago.

Then I surprised her again when I suddenly stood up, pushing her a few steps back against the wall. She gasped when her back hit the cold wall, but I held her there. I pressed up close to her kissing her as my hand moved down to her now bare pussy. She whimpered as she felt me touch her nakedness and my fingers parted her soft wet lips. I ran the tip of my fingers between her soft folds, feeling the heat boiling up from deep inside her. She moaned again as she felt me gather up some of her moisture and rub it over her throbbing clit.

"Your pussy is wet, Emily," I growled at her, our foreheads touching and our lips mere inches apart.

"Yessss..." she sighed, trembling.

"Say it."

"M-my... pussy is wet," she breathed.

"Yes it is. Is it wet for me, Emily? Are you wet for me?"

"Yess..."

I fingered Emily, toying with her lips and rubbing her clit but never really going inside her. She squirmed and tried pushing her hips out wanting me to enter her, but every time she did, I moved my hand away. I continued talking to her, teasing her with my voice.

"Now Emily, I know you want me and I am going give you all you want. I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before. Would you like that?

"Please..." she whimpered.

"That's what I thought. I'm going to fuck you, but you’re not allowed to cum without my permission, do you understand? If you cum without my permission I will spank your ass till you can't sit down!”

She moaned as a shudder passed through her body and her eyes closed. “Please… please, Joey…”

I smiled and with one last little squeeze of her clit between my fingers, I let her off the wall. I grabbed her upper arm roughly and brought her back to the bed, sitting her down on the edge of it. I sat her down and made her watch as I took off my shirt and jeans.

In school, I was on the football team as a linebacker and in the off-season I was on the wrestling team. Because of my sports, I spent a lot of time in the gym and I was in great shape. So when I took off my shirt and Emily saw my body for the first time, she was... impressed.

For a change, she wasn’t looking at my face, her eyes instead roamed over my chest. I noticed her slightly biting her bottom lip, and I grinned and slowly started opening my jeans.

Our eyes met once as I slowly opened one button at a time. I knew she was so turned on by now that I didn't want to take this quickly.

"Tell me Emily,” I said, in a low whisper, “What's making you bite your lip like that?" She didn't say anything at first but her shallow panting told me all I needed to know. I also noticed her hands clutching the sheets in an attempt to fight her urges.

"Go on, tell me,” I said.

RoseMadder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseMadder

I stepped a bit closer to her until I was standing very close to her. My crotch was only inches from her face and she could clearly see the bulge beneath my jeans straining to get out. I reached down and hooked a finger under her chin, lifting her eyes to him. "Tell me how turned on you are right now." A small moan escaped her lips as I softly stroked her cheek.

I knew she wanted to let go. But she was still a bit unsure, a bit hesitant. Okay, I would turn up her furnace some more. I pushed her back so she was laying on her back on the bed with her legs hanging over the edge. I crawled up her body, straddling her on my hands and knees until I was eye level with her. I kissed her soft lips again and then began working my way south... down her neck... down her chest... till I got to her luscious breasts again. I gave each a couple long laps but then I moved on, down her belly until I got to her soft brown fur. I stopped just above her most private area and looked up at her.

Emily looked at me with pleading eyes, but was too afraid to say anything. I slid backwards off the bed to kneel in front of her.

“Open your legs… show me that pretty pussy,” I whispered. She parted her legs and I saw her glistening slit. I traced my fingers over it and she sucked in a breath. I spread her fat, swollen lips revealing the wet pink interior and her welcoming warmth.

I slowly pushed two fingers inside her hot, very wet pussy. She groaned and grasped at the bed sheets as she felt my fingers enter her. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was parted.

I fought the urge to just dive in and taste her, to bite, lick, and savor her like a fine meal. I did none of that. Instead I fingerfucked her a few times to give her a sample of what she was in store for, then pulled my fingers out of her and stepped back.

"No…" she gasped and looked at me, her eyes glazed over, her body already quivering.

"Yes," I said, smiling. I grabbed her behind the knees and pulled her until her ass was just on the edge of the bed. "Now keep your legs spread for me." I leaned forward, getting very close to her sex. I felt her tremble and tense up waiting... waiting...

"OHHHHMYGOD!!" she cried out as she felt my tongue take a long slow lap at her slit, running the full length, from the bottom to her clit. Another and another had her gasping and clawing at her bed sheets. I paused for a moment, listening to her pant as she tried to regain herself. Then I moved in and putting a hand on her belly just above her fur and holding her in place, I went in.

Emily came alive as she felt my tongue dive deep into her pussy. She threw her legs wide apart and raised her hips to meet my mouth. I stabbed at her honeyhole with my tongue as if it was a small cock and then shoved it as deep into her as I could get it to lick up all the sweet juices she was giving me.

"Oh God, Joey... Oh yes, baby right there! Ohhh!" she moaned as she writhed and twisted on the bed under me. I began rubbing her throbbing clit with my thumb as I licked and tonguefucked her. Emily was losing her mind. Her moans had turned to cries and whimpers as she felt sensations she hadn't felt in years. She tossed her head back and forth, her long brown hair flying, as she tried to sort out all that she was feeling. I ate her pussy like I was starving and she was a T-bone steak.

From the sounds she was making and her thrashing around I could tell she was getting close. I pulled my mouth away and rose up so she could see me.

"Please Joey..." she whimpered.

"Please what?"

"Please... make me cum," she said softly.

"No. You'll have to do better than that if you want me to make you cum, Emily," I told her. I went back down on her, eating her sweet pussy... only this time I added a twist - I slid a finger into her and fingered her as I ate her. This was a new one on her and the combination of my tongue and my finger inside her drove her crazy. Then I added a second finger and fingerfucked her faster.

Emily threw her hips upward her, her feet on tip toes and her legs shaking violently as her pussy ignited. She tried backing up, tried to escape the torment between her thighs. But I wasn't about to allow that and as she backed away a bit, I would pull her forward again.

"Please, Joey, please! Oh God, I need to cum! Please make me cum!" she cried.

"If I make you cum, Emily, what will you do for me?" I asked.

"Anything... I'll do anything you want, just please, please make me cum, pleeease!" she cried.

I shoved my fingers deep into her pussy, curling the tips up to hit her g-spot. I fucked her hard and very fast in a rapid-fire jerking motion. As I did that, I rubbed her clit hard with the thumb of my other hand.

"Cum for me, slut!" I growled deep in my throat. It was all Emily needed.

"OHHHMMYYYGAAAWWDD!!" Emily screamed, as her dam broke. She flooded my mouth with her sweet juices and she bucked and rolled her hips in orgasmic convulsions. She clawed at the bed and tossed her head back and forth, as her first non-masturbation orgasm crashed over her. I held her hips down with my left hand using the thumb of that hand to rub her clit vigorously - back and forth, up and down, and in small circles, always varying my technique. With my other hand I fingerfucked her with two fingers, rubbing her g-spot and twisting my hand inside her, extending her orgasm and making her writhe and twist as she came, one orgasm right after another with no break between.

"Oh God, Joey, please! Please I can't... ohhh please stop, stop! I can't stand it!" she begged. I gave her another orgasm just to be sure and then pulled out of her, watching as she collapsed, panting heavily and drenched in sweat. Emily laid on the bed gulping down air, too exhausted to move. I took advantage of her weakened condition by jumping onto the bed and getting on top of her, straddling her on my knees and pinning her hands above her head with one hand. With my other hand, I traced her soft lips and stroked her cheek. Then I moved down and began drawing circles around her dark areolas and lightly flicking her still thick and stiff nipples.

"Joey…" she gasped as she looked up at me looming over her. "I can't… not yet. Give me a couple minutes, baby."

"Shhh…" I whispered, leaning down to kiss her gently. I carried on touching her and playing her nipple, pinching and tugging it and rolling it between my fingers, using her moans as my guide. I was gentle at first, but her body was responding quickly.

"Tell me baby… what do you want me to do to you?" I whispered to her. She groaned, a shudder running through her. She realized then that I was far from done with her.

"Anything… everything" she panted. "Just please use me..."

I growled deep in my throat and got off her. Standing at the side of the bed, I grabbed her legs and pulled her off the bed and onto her knees. Her back was to the bed and I stepped closer to her.

It was then that I finally freed my rock hard cock, removing my jeans and boxers. I moved closer to her... so close she could almost touch my steel-hard cock had it not been for my holding her long hair pinned to the bed. I saw her lick her lips as my cock throbbed before her, just out of reach of her lips and soft tongue.

"You can only touch it when I tell you to," I said in a low tone.

I heard her moan a soft childlike "Yes."

"Now look at me," I said.

She did, her eyes instantly moving up from my cock to look into my face. I loved a woman’s expression when she is aroused and hungry, and her face did not disappoint. She watched me, her eyes flicking back and forth, waiting for me to tell her she was allowed to touch my cock.

I smiled and moved a little closer to her. "Ask permission." I said.

She took deep wavering breath then said quietly, "Joey, may I suck your cock?"

"Joey, may I suck your cock?" I mocked. "Is that the best you can do? You don't sound like you want it very badly. Maybe you should try again and this time make me believe it!" I told her, gruffly

"Please Joey, please let me suck your cock, baby," she said again.

I slapped her. "TELL ME!" I said with another slap.

"Please, oh please... I want your cock so much... Please Joey! Oh God, I want to taste you... I want you to fuck my mouth!" she cried.

I smiled and touched my cock to her lips as an answer.

I felt her lips slowly kiss up my thick veined shaft, getting me slightly wet, and harder. She raised her eyes to look at me as she got to my swollen purplish head. She waited a moment, smiling, then slowly slid her velvety soft lips around my cock. She shoved an astounding amount of me inside her mouth.

My hands held back her hair pinning her head against the bed as I shoved my cock in and out of her mouth, facefucking her. She had an incredible mouth.

“Good girl.” I whispered and I felt her moan around my cock.

Let's see just how good a cocksucker you are!" I said, and I pushed deeper into her mouth making her deepthroat me. I shoved myself fully into her and she took my whole length until her nose was pressed against my belly - no small feat considering I sported a seven inch tool! I held myself deep in her throat until she tapped my leg indicating she needed a breath. I backed out and she gagged a bit, choking and gasping. I gave her a couple deep breaths, and then pushed back in again. Her throat felt so tight, like it was giving my cock a tight hug. I held myself a little longer this time, letting her tap me a couple times before I backed out. Again she gasped and choked, saliva running out her mouth. Once more I went down her throat and I began throatfucking her.

"Gug-guk-gug-gug-guk" she made sounds as my cock slid down her throat then backed up enough to snatch some air. She quickly learned to time her breaths so she exhaled while I was coming out so she could get a deeper breath when I cleared her airway. She had done this before! On my last stroke I held myself in her for a moment then pulled out. Drool streamed from her mouth and landed on her breasts.

She knelt there on the floor in front of me, gasping and catching her breath. I grabbed a handful of her hair and hauled her to her feet by it. I threw her onto the bed and grabbed her ankles, bringing them up over her head and spreading them wide.

"You hold onto these and keep them out of my way! If you close your legs or let go of them, I will spank you like there's no tomorrow!"

"Yesss," she panted, her eyes clouded with lust.

"I'm going to fuck you now Emily... do you want me to fuck your wet hot pussy or your tight ass? Which is it going to be, slut?" I growled.

"Ohh, Joey... please! Please fuck my pussy, please! Fuck me hard! I need your cock inside me!" she whined as she humped her hips at me, begging for me to fill her.

"Ok then, your pussy it is," I said as I spread her fat lips, exposing that wet slit and opening her up a bit. I slipped the head of my cock just inside her. "Like that, slut?" I asked. "Do you like the feel of my cock in your pussy?" I reached down and thumbed her clit as I talked to her. She was getting close to another orgasm and I could feel her building.

"Ohhhhh! Yesssss" she hissed, arching her back. She was beside herself, which is just as I wanted.

I leaned over her and biting her on the shoulder, growled in her ear "Are you my slut, Emily?"

"Yesss." she whimpered.

"Say it," I told her.

"I am your slut..." she moaned.

"You are my little cocksucking slut aren't you?"

"Yesss..."

"What should I do with my slut's wet pussy then?"

"Please, please fuck your slut's pussy, please, I need to feel your cock inside me. Oh please fuck me Joey!"

"I'm going to do that slut. I'm going to shove my cock into your pussy and fuck you like you've never been fucked before!" I said. I pointed my cock at her wet slit. I rubbed the length of my cock between her pussy lips, lubing it up before plunging into her.

"OHHHH..." Emily cried as she felt me open her up. I pumped in and out of her furiously, I wasn't being nice anymore. I knew by now that she liked a hard fucking, so I was giving her just that. I rode her like a bucking bronco and she moaned and groaned and cried her pleasure loudly. I pounded into the woman like I was trying to punch a hole in her and she took everything I gave her and wanted more. Emily had several years of fucking to make up for - not just the two years since their divorce, but the time before that when Mr. Robinson ignored her needs. I wasn't going to make the same mistake. I had claimed her as mine, and now I was going to make sure she knew it as well.

"Oh God, Joey, Yess... fuck me harder baby! Oh fuck, you feel soo good..." she moaned loudly.

I pounded into her so hard I could hear her grunt as I came down on her. I buried my cock to the hilt, bumping against her cervix and then pulling completely out to stab at her again. She loved the feeling of being entered and gasped each time I poked into her. She swung her arms around searching for something to grab onto, something to keep her world from spinning out of control.

I slapped her breasts... first one, then the other, adding to her overloaded brain as she struggled to process everything flooding her mind. She was moaning and whimpering, babbling incoherently.

I reached down and rubbed her clit hard with my fingers as I kept pumping into her. When I touched her hypersensitive clit, she screamed and arched her back. I thought she was about to cum, but her mind was so busy trying to maintain sanity I guess the thought never occurred to her!

"Are you ready to cum, Emily? Are you ready to cum for me?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Oh please... please may I cum? Oh God, I need to cum... please?"
 
"Okay slut you can cum. NOW!" I said, just as I clamped down on her clit with my fingers.

"OHHHHFFFFFUUUUCCKK!" she screamed as she came all over my cock and balls. She wrapped her arms around me as she exploded. She lay there quivering as her orgasm froze her body in place. Every muscle in her body was firing at once and she locked up like a grand mal seizure as lights flashed off in her mind. Finally she collapsed onto the bed, exhausted and sweat drenched, panting and gasping for any air she could get. I stood there watching over her until she came back to me. I crawled into bed next to her. Wrapping my arm around her and pinching her nipple lightly, I growled softly in her ear.

"You are mine now, Emily. You know that right?" I said.

"Yesss...."

"Yes, what?" I said, pinching her nipple again, harder.

"Yesss... Joey," she gasped.

"Good girl," I said. We lay together as she recuperated for several minutes. When she had rested and was able to, she turned to me.

"Thank you Joey... thank you for making me feel like a woman again. It has been so long since I felt like this and I have missed it. And thank you for letting me be a slut. You see, when I was younger 'good girls' didn't talk like that. It wasn't proper. But I had always liked it - I like to talk dirty and be called names like slut and whore. I like calling my pussy a pussy or even a cunt. It turns me on. But I could never do that. Then when I met Alan he was such a prude, we only had sex in the missionary position - when we did have sex, that is. And I was never allowed to express myself. I couldn't even tell him what he was doing right or wrong. So I have had to keep that part of me hidden. But you have let me be who I am. I can never thank you enough for that," she said, kissing me.

"Well Emily, now that you are mine, I expect you to be that slutty little whore I saw tonight, every time. Can you do that?" I asked.

"It will be my pleasure to be your slutty little whore anytime, lover. But Joey darling, you haven't cum yet... here I have had all the fun and you haven't cum once! What can I do for you, now?"

"Well, there is one hole I haven't tried yet," I said.

Emily looked at me with a mischievous grin and rolled over onto her stomach...

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments