Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Someone is going to get fucked

"Will mother be a sexual surrogate to keep her college student daughter fro having sex?"

22
4 Comments 4
11.9k Views 11.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Daughter wants to have sex with college friend. Mother objects. Friend tells mother,"someone in this house is going to get fucked.""

I was a minor campus celebrity at the city college I attended.  Student paper columnist, campus intellectual and varsity track team member.

Of the coeds attracted to that combination, I chose a ditzy little blond, with big tits, who I thought would provide easy and enthusiastic sex.  She lived off campus in a big house, in a good neighborhood.

We met a couple of times near campus for coffee and conversation and then she suggested we go home to her house where it would be more comfortable and private. 

We sat on the couch in the darkened living room, to watch television, and soon I had my hand under her shirt. She unhooked her bra, and I was pinching the nipple of a tit much too large to fit in my mouth.  Then we were lying on the couch dry fucking.  I rubbed her pussy through her damp panties and she had her hand in the crotch of my pants. 

I thought there must be two-hundrend and fifty girls on campus who I could fuck with no preliminaries and here I am acting like I'm still in high school.  But she was so cute and I'd fuck her next time.

She asked me to meet her at her house a few days later but when I got there her mother answered the door.  She greeted me and said she'd sent her daughter to pick up some things at the grocery because she wanted to talk to me.

I followed her to the living room which gave me a chance to admire her ass and great legs.  When she sat down I saw that like her daughter, she had great tits, which she showed off by not buttoning her shirt all the way up.  

She got right to it by saying, "You're not going to marry my daughter, are you?"

"Your daughter can do a great deal better than me," I said 

"She's a virgin and I want her to save herself for her husband," her mother said.

 I was so surprised at being confronted that I said, "In that case, I guess I'll just have to fuck you." 

She told me that was a very disrespectful thing to say, even in jest. 

"Why," I asked, "have you somehow regained your virginity?

"You are a disrespectful, vulgar young man," she said. 

"I'm very respectful.  I think you're beautiful and hot and I think you'd enjoy having sex with me.  If you don't have sex with me I'm going to fuck your daughter.  If you do, I might not.  You know your daughter is more than willing to have sex with me," I said.

With that, I moved over on the couch, took her in my arms and kissed her on the lips.  She squirmed a little but didn't object when my tongue went in her mouth.  "You'll enjoy it," I said and kissed her again, this time with one hand on her breast and the other in her lap.  She returned the kiss and put her arms around me to draw me to her. 

I broke the clench, got up, pulled her up, and walked her to the end of the couch. I pushed her over the padded arm and lifted her skirt. As I was pulling down her panties she said, No, no, she'll be home any minute."

"Then we better hurry," I said, pulling down her panties.

'If I let you, you won't have sex with my daughter?" she asked.

"It's a deal," I said dropping my pants and boxers and directing my cock toward the hairy patch over her pussy. Her pussy lips were firmly closed and running my cock up and down her slit didn't make things better.  I spit on my fingers and pushed them in and began to massage her clit.  At the same time, I pushed my cock against her pussy lips, hard, penetrated them, and began ramming my cock into her unwilling pussy.

"That hurts," she wailed.

I pushed my cock all the way in and began trying to move it up and down, which the dry pussy made difficult. I continued massaging her clit. I knew my cock was going to be raw and was beginning to regret my impetuousness, and cruelness, when she emitted a series of shrieks and her dry pussy became very moist. 

Lovelllyy18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lovelllyy18

I pounded up and down, making sure each downward thrust ended with a bump.  Then with all of my cock in her pussy I came and came again and again. 

I thought of trying to get her to clean my cock with her lips and tongue but I got my handkerchief out and wiped off my very sticky cock.  I pulled up and zipped up my pants and saw that she had pulled up her panties.

"We have a deal," she said.  

"We do," I said.  "Write down a number so I can call you the next time I want to have sex with your daughter and we'll have sex instead."

"It was once for all time," she said.

"No it's every time and get a wax before next time and buy some lube," I said.

The next week I called the number I was given and we agreed to meet at a coffee shop.  

She'd had her hair done and her skirt was shorter and her blouse was tighter.  She was wearing high heeled pumps with patterned hose.  I told her there'd be talk if I took her to my off campus apartment that was tenanted by lots of other students.  Checking into a good hotel with me would make her uncomfortable.  We'd go to a hot sheet motel.  

When we got to the room she immediately took off her blouse and stepped out of her skirt.  She stood before me in a lacy bra that exposed her nipples and a garter belt, hose, and heels.  She was gorgeous and I said so. 

I told her she looked good enough to eat and I intended to eat her.

She said, "No, no." but I sat her on the end of the bed and despite her protests knelt down to attack her now hairless pussy.

When I ran my tongue down her slit it was moist and I had no trouble getting my tongue between her pussy lips.  When I pushed my tongue into her pussy she closed her thighs against my head and put her hands on top of my head to push it into her.  I searched for her Gspot with my tongue and then felt my tongue against the walls of her very wet vagina as I moved it up and down. 

Too soon she shuddered, said "Oh, oh, oh," and released a torrent of juice. 

I stood up, dropped my pants and boxers and slid my cock all the way into her pussy with one stroke. My cock slid up and down her sopping pussy with no friction but I still came with a terrific burst and then exploded again and again. 

She moved up on the bed and I lay down beside her and took her in my arms.  I then couldn't resist putting my head between those wonderful tits that were now free of the bra. 

She pressed her tits against my face than said, "Take a nipple in your mouth," and I did.

I stopped nibbling and pulling at her nipple and scooted up the bed until my hard cock was in her face. Nothing happened for so long that I thought I had ruined the outing but she finally, tentatively, took the head between her lips. I pushed my cock into her mouth and she put her lips on it and began to suck. When I finally exploded my cock was far enough into her throat that the cum just went down except for a little as I withdrew. I put my lips on hers to taste my cum and she swallowed the little that was in her mouth.

As we lay in each other's arms, sated, she said, "Just call me, any time you want me."

I told her I would and that I had a present for her.  I took Ben Wah Balls I had purchased and told her to spread her legs and I'd insert them. She protested but then agreed and the balls were inserted.  

A week later I had a pair of gorgeous tits in my hands and their owner was sitting on my cock.  "Are you fucking my mum?" she asked.

Published 
Written by icurOK2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments