Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Country Club - Chapter 1

"Sean's summer vacation took an unexpected turn."

34
19 Comments 19
34.6k Views 34.6k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Famous Story

Being a caddy had its benefits. There was free golf on Monday's as the course was not open to members. At the end of the season was the caddy tournament. Then there was Mrs. Emerson. She is the defending women's club champion.

Some of the male along with a few female members had tried to seduce her on occasion. She took their advances in stride, politely telling them she was happily married. Who could blame them for trying?

Mrs. Emerson is forty years old, five feet eleven inches tall with hazel brown eyes. Her brunette hair reaches to the middle of her back.

It is the summer before my junior year of college. I just turned twenty years old. The caddy master allowed me to stay on until I graduated from college.

 

*Wednesday, 6am*

 

"Sean, get Mrs. Emerson's clubs." The caddy master shouted. "You will caddy for her today."

I hurried to get the clubs from the bag room. Approaching the first tee, there she was in a pink outfit with matching shoes and cap. Her brunette hair was in a ponytail that reached the middle of her back. Irene and Jodie were with her. Both of them are classmates of mine.

Irene is the number one golfer on our women's golf team. She is five feet six inches tall, with blue eyes. Her blonde hair reaches to the shoulders. She wore it in a ponytail. Her outfit was blue with matching shoes and cap.

Jodie is five feet two inches tall, with green eyes. Her short red hair reached just below her ears. She had on khaki shorts with a green polo shirt. Which is the caddy uniform.

Irene was majoring in microbiology while also being on the cheer leading squad. Jodie was on the swim team and gymnastic team. Her major was elementary education.

All of us exchanged greetings and the round began. Both were even par after five holes. On the sixth tee, our hands touched as I handed the driver to Mrs. Emerson. Taking the club, she looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes. As she winked, her tongue slowly glided over her lower lip.

Jodie and Irene had not noticed. They were busy talking as they waited for Mrs. Emerson to tee off. Her ball landed short of the small hill that went across the fairway. Irene's shot went over the top of the hill.

The girls went to their ball as I stood at the top giving Mrs. Emerson a line of sight to the green. I then went back down, suggested a club. She hit the ball and seconds later, we heard the girls cheering. She had reached the green on this par five in two.

"Thank you Sean." Kissing my cheek she said, "That is the first time I have reached this hole in two shots."

A little stunned, I began to blush. Mrs. Emerson acted as though it was nothing as she handed me the club.

"Sean, you may call me Sue." With that, she began walking up the hill.

We reached the top and watched Irene's shot land on the green. Both were putting for eagles. As we descended the hill, Sue told me that out on the course there was no need to be formal.

Once we reached the green, Jodie lined up Irene's ten-foot putt. I did the same with Sue's eight-foot putt. Irene went first and made hers. Sue then proceeded to make her putt. They got their eagles. It was the first time for either of them on this hole.

As Irene handed the putter to Jodie, she kissed her on the cheek. As Sue handed her putter she pressed herself into me. While the girls watched, she kissed both my cheeks.

There was a loud cheer coming from the fifth green on the other side of the trees. Therefore, we quickly made our way to the next tee. From that, point on the three of them took every opportunity to continue the celebratory kissing after every shot.

On the ninth tee, we could hear the group behind us; they were now three holes back. You could tell they were Drinking by how loud they were. By the time, we reached the halfway house both Sue and Irene were two under par.

Sue announced that she was buying for all of us. During the break, we talked about how well the round was going. The girls got up to go, telling us not to hurry. With that, they walked to the tenth tee that was two hundred yards away.

"Sean, I am having a small gathering at home tonight at seven o' clock." While writing her phone number and address down. "Dress is casual for tonight."

I thanked her for lunch. Excusing myself, I told her I would meet her on the tee.

Walking on the tree lined path there was the sound of faint moaning. Quietly approaching I saw Jodie and Irene with their shirts pulled up exposing their tanned breasts. They were both sucking on each other's stiff nipples. Jodie saw me, let the nipple pop out of her mouth. Irene kept sucking as Jodie told me to come over.

I approached, Jodie told me to suck on her nipple. We kept sucking the stiff nipples before us a few minutes longer. We had straightened ourselves up just before Sue came into view.

Irene whispered, "I am having a small formal gathering at my place tomorrow night at eight o' clock. I would like you to come."

Jodie chimed in, "We would be very happy to see you there Sean."

Walking over to her bag Irene told me her parents were out of town for the week.

Sue came over, looked at me and whispered "Sean that looked so hot." With that, she pulled up her shirt. "Suck on these."

The girls stood and watched as I sucked on her stiff nipples. Before I knew it, she pulled her shirt down. Walking over to the bag, she took the driver. Once again, the ball landed in the middle of the fairway. Irene's ball also ended up in the middle of the fairway.

Sue asked who would I rather see tonight, Irene and Jodie or her. She kissed me on the cheek, telling me to think about it. The rest of the round continued as though nothing happened. When the round was over both Sue and Irene had shot two under par seventies.

Sue was waiting for me by her car. She handed me a twenty-dollar tip saying she had requested I be her caddie every Tuesday through Thursday for the season. Before leaving, she kissed me on the cheek telling me I was the perfect gentleman for putting up with them.

Getting in her car, Sue told me that if I do not come tonight she would understand. Then she drove, off waving as she did. I turned in time to see Irene and Jodie sharing a very passionate kiss. They smiled at me as I walked back to the bag room.

As Jodie walked into the bag room, she noticed we were alone. Walking over, she removes her shirt exposing her 32C cup breasts. Reaching out, her hands quickly unbuckled my belt as we kiss. Whispering in my ear to stand perfectly still, she knelt before me, pulling the zipper down.

Our eyes locked on each other as she pulled both the shorts and boxers to the floor. My cock touched her lips as it came into view from its confinement. Taking the head in her mouth, the tongue swirled around until it found the slit. Moaning out as her tongue pushed in, Jodie then fondled the balls. She kept this up until I was ready to come.

Just as the shaft began to throb, the head popped out of her mouth. Taking the shaft in her hand, she placed the head on her breast. Her hand moved along the shaft faster and faster while squeezing the balls. As I came, she made sure that both breasts and nipples were covered.

"Sean, I hope you do come tomorrow night." As she rubbed the cum into her breasts. "This is only a hint of what is in store for the evening."

Jodie slipped her shirt on then came over and pulled up my shorts. She gave a quick kiss on the cock head before finishing.

We finished just in time as some of the other caddies came to the bag room. They were going to clean and put away the clubs that they carried. Our day was over so I walked Jodie to her car.

We kissed and I told Jodie that I would come to Irene's tomorrow night. With that, she drove off and I headed home.

 

*Wednesday Evening*

 

It was now five thirty and I had decided to go to Sue's little gathering. I called to tell her I was coming. Sue reminded me to dress casual. With that, I went to get ready. I was dressed in khaki slacks, white Polo shirt and brown penny loafers.

On the way, I stopped at a florist to pick out an arrangement of orchids. Getting in my new Jaguar XF-R red convertible, I sped off. The car was a gift from my parents. Mother is a heart surgeon and father is CEO of a very well known high tech company.

At six fifty - five I pulled in front of Sue's. There she was standing on the porch wearing a red short strapless dress that went to her knees. The shoes were red stilettos. She wore a white pearl necklace, a pearl bracelet and pearl anklet. Her earrings were teardrop pearls to complete the ensemble.

Sue greeted me with a very passionate kiss. She whispered "Happy Birthday Sean" as her hand was tracing the bulge in my pants. She moaned softly as I pinched her nipples through the fabric of her dress. Then taking my hand, we walked inside.

I brought the flowers out from behind me. "Oh Sean, orchids are my favorite." Sue put them in a nearby vase.

Standing before us was a candlelit room with a table set for two. I was speechless as Sue told me that it would just be the two of us. Pulling the chair out for her to sit, she kissed me on the cheek.

"Happy birthday Sean." I hope you do not mind that it is just the two of us tonight.

Before I could respond, she took her hands and slowly moved along the bulge in my trousers. While one hand rubbed the head the other moved down to fondle the balls. She kept this up until she felt the rigid shaft begin to throb.

Moving quickly she unbuckled the belt and pulled down the zipper. She then pulled down the trousers along with the boxers. Never taking our eyes off one another her lips gently brushed against the head.

Holding the shaft in her hand, she took the head in her mouth. My cock slowly disappeared into her mouth. Sue was now moaning uncontrollably as my cock was now touching the back of her throat.

PaulaaC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulaaC

The moans that emanated from her became louder as she slowly released it and licked up the shaft to the circumcised head. Taking the head in her mouth, her tongue swirled over it several times.

At the same time, she was fondling the swollen balls. Her tongue swirled faster as the sucking continued. Wrapping a hand around the shaft she wasted no time in stroking it fast. This went on for several minutes. When the shaft began to throb, she let it pop out.

Looking up at me, she opened her mouth, and then placed the head on her tongue. Her hands kept fondling the balls and stroking the shaft. In no time, some of the first load coated her tongue while she swallowed the rest. Load after load followed until there was no more.

Sue pulled the boxers and trousers back up. We shared a passionate kiss and I could taste myself. 

"That was amazing Sue." as I took my seat. "But your married, I really should go."

She asked me to stay and eat. The dinner was excellent, salad followed by Sicilian shrimp with linguine. There was a bottle of White Riesling. As we ate, Sue explained that her husband had lost interest in sex. They tried everything including counseling, nothing worked.

She said that she loved him very much and the thought of leaving him never entered her mind. I asked her how long it had been for her with no sex. She told me it had been almost three years.

Sue went on to tell me that her husband would be out of town for the next four weeks on business. With that, she asked me to step out onto the patio. As we walked through the house, Sue put her hands on my arm.

Opening the glass French doors we stepped out walked to the railing. To the right was a hot tub, to the left several lounge chairs. The only light came from the lighting around the patio, built in pool. The nearest neighbor was a mile away in all directions.

"Sean, watch this." She turned off all the lights. "Look up."

I looked up and the night sky was aglow with more stars than I ever saw before. We definitely were in the country. Coming up from behind, Sue wrapped her arms around me, hugging tightly. Placing my hands over hers, I told her how beautiful it was. She told me that the sunrise was even more spectacular over the valley.

Turning, I told her that I would love to see that. Upon hearing, that she gave me a quick kiss. Taking my hand, we walked over to a lounge chair. Pulling her close I kissed her neck up to her ear.

Taking the lobe between my lips, I gently sucked it while one hand caressed her firm, full 34C cup breasts. I then kissed my way down her neck to her shoulder as I reached around to unzip her dress.

Slowly pulling it down I kept kissing my way to the nape of her neck. Once there I slowly kissed my way to her cleavage. The scent of White Diamonds was intoxicating. Sue had pulled her dress down to her waist exposing two very erect nipples. Taking my head in her hands, she pushed me down to her breast.

Gently blowing on her nipple I watched as it became even more erect. My tongue flicked over the tip rapidly. I did the same to the other nipple with my fingers. Sue put her hands on the back of my head. Moaning, she told me to bite, pinch, and pull on them.

"Do it harder!" She screamed out. "Oh my God Sean, that feels so good!"

Pulling my head away, she told me to do the other one just as hard. Then she pulled me to the waiting nipple. As my lips covered it, my tongue flicked over the tip rapidly. My fingers were pinching, pulling on the other.

She told me to bite the nipple while pinching the other. Sue let out a scream so loud I thought the neighbors would hear. I bit and pull harder than before. When I did, her body began to shudder. With my free hand, I freed the dress from her hips, letting it fall to her ankles.

Then taking my hand, I moved it along her swollen pussy lips and felt her sweet nectar cover my fingers. Upon feeling my finger, her hips thrust forward. My two fingers were now inside.

"Ooooooh...harder!" As she reached down to rub her clit.

She threw her back her head, pulled me tighter into her breast.

I kept biting, pinching and pulling her nipples. My fingers thrust deeper into her as she rubbed the clit. Suddenly she screamed out that she was coming.

"Aaaaaah...I'm coming, I'm coming!" Her body convulsed in orgasm.

After coming, I held her in my arms. She then started to unbutton my shirt. Sliding it from my shoulders her Kissing, licking, and sucking my nipples to stiffness as I kicked off my shoes I told her I was not finished. With that, I lifted her and laid her on the lounge chair.

This was the first time I noticed she had no tan lines. I kissed my way down from her stomach to the top of her bald mound. A soft gasp escaped from her mouth as my tongue licked its way down a swollen lip. Reaching the base my tongue licked its way up the other swollen lip until reaching the clit.

Taking the clit between my lips, I sucked while at the same time swirling the tongue around. Not wanting to wait any longer, Sue took hold of my head. Her hips pushed upward and my tongue slipped between the swollen lips.

"Ooooooh...Goooooood! Fuck me with that tongue!" Her back arched, thrusting her breasts upward. Swirling my tongue deeper into her wetness I found the G spot.

Releasing her grip on my head, Sue took her nails moving them slowly up to the stomach in small gentle circles. Flicking my tongue over, around the spot, she began caressing her breasts.

I teased the clit with my fingers while pushing my tongue deeper then pulling back. Her fingers were now pinching, pulling at the taut nipples as I licked the inner walls of her pussy. Her nectar began flowing out onto my chin and her inner thighs. My tongue moved faster as Sue pulled, pinched her nipples even harder.

Suddenly her thighs squeezed my head I could not move. Then again, I did not want to with the sweetness flowing into my mouth. Her moaning became louder as her orgasm approached.

"Oh my...it feels so good, please don't stop!" With one last thrust of her hips, my tongue reached the spot again. Flicking my tongue on it, she reached her orgasm.

"Pleeeeaaaase...do not stop!" Screaming as she came, I pressed my tongue firmly on the throbbing clit. When it stopped, I kissed my way to her stomach. I kissed my way up to her full breasts.

Kissing the stiff nipples gently and moving up her neck to the chin. Finally reaching Sue's lips, we shared a tender kiss as I held her in my arms.

She reached down tracing the bulge in my trousers with her nails. Then taking her hand she stroked the shaft several times, making sure it was fully erect. Sue told me to stand next to the chair as she knelt on the chair.

Once the belt was undone, she pulled the zipper down with her teeth. The trousers fell to the ground and her tongue licked its way along the hard shaft hidden by the boxers. Her mouth took in every inch all the way to the base.

Moaning,"Mmmm...Mmmm...Mmmm." While her mouth traveled up the shaft while swirling the tongue.

"I love that you are shaved" as she continued to suck on the head and shaft.

Too soon, my cock slipped from her mouth. As her hands stroked the shaft and cum swollen balls she looked at me saying that it has been too long. With that, Sue turned away from me.

Now on her hands and knees, she looked over her shoulder and said, "Shove that cock in me now!" As the head touched her pussy, she slammed back against me. Grabbing her hips, I was now thrusting deep and hard into her.

With every thrust, Sue would let out what started as moans turned into loud screams of pleasure. It did not take long for us to come. We collapsed on the lounge chair and held each other.

She asked if I enjoyed my birthday. I told her it was the best birthday by far. She smiled then kissed me. We lay there looking up at the star studded sky and fell asleep.

 

*Thursday 5am*

 

We awoke at the first hint of daylight. Getting up, we stood to watch the beautiful sunrise coming over the mountains. The sunlight illuminated the treetops in the valley below us.

Taking Sue in my arms, I kissed her on the cheek and whispered,” Good morning."

"Sean, last night was beautiful." She went on to tell me that she hoped we could continue this for the summer. I told her I was hoping she would say that.

We continued watching for a few more minutes. Then taking my hand, she led me inside to the shower. When we were done and dressed, I noticed the time and asked her what time she was teeing off.

"I have a tee time in an hour and a half." Giggling as she told me.

"Do not be late or your tip will not be much and you can forget any bonus tip!" She said, laughing hysterically.

I grabbed her, kissed her passionately then slapped her on the ass. As I walked out, I told her there was no way I would be late. Getting in my car, I put down the top and sped off. While driving I told myself that this was going to be a beautiful summer.

 

 

To be continued...

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2013 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments