Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tony and Fiona help with my first 3-way

"I never thougt when I went it would end like that"

14
3 Comments 3
12.5k Views 12.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words
It was quite interesting when I had just got divorced; the sexual world was at my feet. In the last days of my marriage I had had fantasies of getting me and my wife hooked up with another guy. When I had left, I kept in touch with those I had met on chat-sites, except of course now I was the single guy. There was a bloke who went by several names but who was really Tony. He was married to Fiona and he had the same fantasy about a threesome as I had, when I was still married.

We hooked up a couple of weeks later; he was still trying to persuade Fiona that fucking another guy was a sensible move for them as a couple. He was definitely interested in just watching, we had exchanged enough e-mails to make me aware of what he wanted. What Fiona wanted out of the evening was a secret, probably even to him. The long and the short of it was that we met one Friday night at the airport hotel for the West Midlands. We had sort of decided between us two blokes that it was just drinks and chat and hopefully the following weekend, or a couple of meetings later something might happen as long as Fiona was horny.

So we met up and to be honest, Fiona was much more than I was expecting. She was in a business suit; short skirt and severe jacket, but what looked like stockings and nice underwear underneath . Tony and I were both driving, but Fiona wasn’t, so about four large gin and tonics into the evening, she was getting a little tipsy and game for something. Tony has disappeared to the gents, so I swapped places and once on the settee beside her, the conversation started to get a bit sexy. I was totally honest with her about what we had cooked up; I’m not sure she was fully aware of what his designs were, but she didn’t seem surprised. So I suggested something that she found funny and was willing to play along with.

I suggested we get Tony to take us for a drive; him in the front seat, Fiona and I in the back. We would play around a little bit; kissing and cuddling for the most part, but would give Tony the impression much more was happening under the cover of darkness than he could see from the driver’s seat. The crowning stroke was that she would excuse herself after he came back from the toilet by going herself. I would convince Tony to take us for this country drive and when she returned Fiona quietly handed him her knickers. I had already promised her that I would not delve under her skirt, but her underwear in his pocket would convince Tony that it was for real when later on I ‘discovered ‘ her knickerless state.

So we went to the car and while managing to stay fairly safe, we convinced Tony in the front seat that all sorts of illicit goings on were happening behind him. Fiona was as good as Meg Ryan in her orgasm impression; squirming and moaning for Tony’s benefit. She even had me convinced and I knew where my fingers were. It was the ‘oh my got you aren’t wearing any knickers’ that got him convinced; thank God there wasn’t any other traffic around, we almost ended up in the ditch. After a couple of fake orgasms for Fiona I decided to up the ante.

“Hey Fiona, you have had your pleasure, what about a blow job”, I acted out, moving her face over my closed flies. I could see Tony in the front was almost in heaven and the car suddenly pulled over into a field entrance and the sound of Tony opening his fly followed shortly afterwards. I noticed that he had one hand on his cock and another on his face so I asked him what it was all about. He responded by telling me that he was sniffing his wife’s knickers and then started to go into a bit of a rant about her.

‘What a slut, sucking you off instead of her husband. She stinks of wet pussy.... ‘ he went on for a while. It was a bit odd to be honest.

I’m not sure what the trigger was; perhaps it was stopping the car, perhaps the fact she could hear him masturbating or the knowledge he was sniffing her knickers. More likely the verbal abuse that she could hear was what started her off. Fiona reached out with her hands to my fly; she unzipped me and pulled my stiff cock free of my underpants. With only a seconds pause, she plunged her mouth down upon it and my breath disappeared from my body. She was attacking my cock with the same ferocity that Tony was attacking his own in the front seat. It was fantastic and no acting was required from me.

‘Look at you slut, bobbing up and down on that cock, you should be here in the front sorting me out’ Tony was still in full flow, ‘slapper, tart’ and more in the same vein.

Fiona stopped for a few seconds and pulled her mouth off. Pausing only to push my shoulders down, I quickly worked out what she wanted. I lay down on the back seat and she turned around and straddled my face before returning her lips to my cock. With no knickers to deal with I was able to sniff her full aroma before running my tongue over her lips. God she was wet and ready for anything. Twisting my arm around over my head I was able to get my hand over her backside and lifting her skirt over her buttocks, ran my fingers down over her arse towards her pussy.

As I plunged one finger inside her it disappeared almost without trace and I quickly joined it with a second. It provoked a response as she seemed to take more of my cock into her mouth, it’s depth almost making me come. I concentrated hard; I didn’t want to come yet. This was the best blowjob of my entire life and I wanted to enjoy every second of it. I used the concentration to bring Fiona to a real orgasm; not those fake ones from before. Flicking my tongue over her clit repeatedly and searching for her g-spot with my fingers, I was able to free up my other arm and was able to grab her backside with that.

Tony was still in full flow, alternating between encouragement towards me me and abuse to his wife. I don’t know if they had done this before or not but it was certainly working for Fiona. Each word acted as a spur to keep going and if a particularly depraved bit of abuse came her way, she would suck my cock both deeply and with an intensity that took my breath away. She was grinding her pussy into my face and with her legs draped either side of my head, the words from Tony started to fade into a mumble.

MuscleBear
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MuscleBear

I could not work out when the next attack on my cock was going to happen so it increased the intensity of pleasure.

By now though I had worked my fingers and mouth into position A; I had two fingers from each hand either side of Fiona’s extremely wet cunt lips and was pulling her apart. I was able to use the leverage to lift her off my face and use my tongue to lap away at her clit from top to bottom. It didn’t take long for her to lift herself up of my cock and howl out an intense orgasm. I could feel her body shudder out as she grabbed the headrest with both hands. This enabled me to hold her reasonably still as I had each of the globes of her arse in my hands. I kept lapping with my tongue and pulling backwards and forwards for all I could as she simply kept coming.

Tony had stopped tossing himself off and had turned around to face his wife; he was still giving instructions to us both, but it was more of a whisper than the shouting from before. There was more of a chant to it now; moans of encouragement. It was still working as Fiona started to rock herself over my face, fucking it and moaning in pleasure as she did so. Finally she came down from her orgiastic high until there was just a gentle moaning and a total silence in the car. Finally with a sigh, she clambered away from my fingers and told me to sit up. I wasn’t sure what was going to happen, but she asked Tony for a condom.

‘Get on your knees, I want to put it on you’ she said silently. It was all quiet in the car now as Tony had stopped his verbal abuse. Shifting around Fiona undid the foil and rolled the rubber over my hardness. It was all I could do to stop trembling; my dick was very sensitive and even her gentle ministration were almost too much. When she had finished she turned around and pulled her skirt up for easy access.

‘So fuck me then’ was her next command and I really didn’t need a second invitation. No lubrication was required as I sank to the hilt into her sopping wet pussy. With one hand between her shoulder blades to steady myself and the other on the front seat for support I started up an easy rhythm, rocking in and out. I began with short strokes; and then long easy strides, as I pulled myself almost out before plunging back in again to the hilt. I was able to move my left hand around to her front and cup her clit between thumb and forefinger. Fiona screamed as I did so and it galvanised Tony into his diatribe again.

‘Slut, slut, slut’ he murmured slowly ‘pound that wet slut pussy; make her come again’. The words had a magic effect as Fiona’s head dropped to the seat and she started to moan and thrust backwards towards me to match the thrust of my forward strokes. After a while I stopped moving at all and just concentrated on rubbing my thumb backwards and forwards. Fiona’s little thrusts were keeping me at full stretch and I used my other hand to slip underneath her body. It was a little tricky to get to the buttons of her blouse but Tony had the situation under control.

‘Sit up slut, we both want to see those tits of yours, get them out for us’. Fiona stopped, leant upwards and helped me open her blouse and pull the bra off her breasts. I grabbed her nipples with my left hand one at a time and tweaked the nubs. As she returned her head to the car seat I used her breasts as a handle to pull her backwards and forwards onto my cock. Tony seemed in seventh heaven as he started to tell his wife in no uncertain terms just how much of a slut she was. And his voice wasn’t all he was using as he got out of the car and walked around to the back.

Opening the door by the field he lifted Fiona’s head and placed it over his very stiff prick. The tone of his voice softened and it became quite loving. Fiona grabbed both his hips in her hands and proceeded to grind up and down on his cock with a passion; I was forgotten. Tony cupped her head and helped her move. It was very erotic, a total sea change from the ‘Suck it bitch’ of just a few minutes ago. I did realise that probably my evening was over once Tony came, so I entered into the spirit of it; moving my hips to match the gentle rocking motion and double it. As Tony and Fiona pulled down to suck in his pole I moved back and as the upward stroke came I moved forward, sinking to the hilt. I also moved both hands; one for a better purchase and the other to pinch Fiona’s clit.

She did try hard to keep her concentration for a long time, but it started to come apart. As she started to build her orgasm Fiona tried desperately to stay on Tony’s cock even to the point where she wasn’t moving any more. Finally though she could hold it no longer and pulled her head away and howled into the night. Tony and I both responded in different ways, but with the same effective result. I pumped as if my life depended on it, in and out of that totally wet and gaping pussy. Friction was light, but I needed little at the speed I was going and with a little roar of my own came as hard as I ever have. I slipped out as soon as I lost control but Fiona didn’t care as her fingers took the place of my cock, egging herself on to another orgasm.

Tony stood with rampant cock watching his wife convulse and with a few short strokes with his own hand started to come himself. Aiming his cock at her breasts, he emptied himself with large gasps of air and steadied himself on the open car door. I was totally forgotten, sitting on the seat behind Fiona as Tony tenderly wiped her down with his handkerchief and pulled her clothes back into a semblance of respectability. Then taking her hand, he escorted her round to the front seat opening the door for her.

Nothing more was said; they drove me back to my car. We were not actually that far away; Tony must have been driving around in circles for ages. I got out and no goodbyes were offered. Getting into my car I drove home, a little tired but very satisfied. I did try to contact Tony again, but he never replied to my e-mails. It left me not quite sure about it all; how much was an act and how much was just the way it happened

Published 
Written by jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments