Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brand New Slut And The Bull

"Kelly exhibits strange new behaviours."

47
28 Comments 28
8.8k Views 8.8k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"Part 2 of the Brand New Slut series"

Jack insisted that Kelly should leave the house barefoot and carry her heels to avoid making a noise.

She found it a strange demand. After all, she’d loudly moaned and grunted through most of their sex session before he’d made her muffle her cries by biting down on a pair of his boxers.

After opening the door, Jack stepped into the early morning light, Kelly close behind. He watched her short skirt ride up as she bent to slip on her heels. Her make-up was washed out and her hair dishevelled, but she was still a lovely vision to him.

Jack noticed her jacket still had dried cum across the back as he handed it to her. Kelly draped it over her bare shoulders, covering her boob tube.

“You know there’s still cum on the back, right?” he said.

“Yeah, but not as much as in my pussy. or in my stomach.” She leaned in to kiss him. This new slutty side was unrecognisable to Jack. “You don’t need to walk me, it’s only next door.”

Jack believed it was the gentlemanly thing to do, especially considering he’d just lost his virginity to the girl he’d been in love with for most of his life.

“I want to make sure you get home okay. You really are not acting like yourself, Kelly.”

“You didn’t seem to have a problem with me not acting like myself when I was sucking your dick. Or when you were balls deep inside me,” she countered and lit a cigarette.

Jack felt guilty. It was true, he’d taken advantage. “When did you start smoking?”

Kelly blew a long trail of smoke in Jack’s direction. “Last week. You know Mr. Gamble?”

“Mr. Gamble? Like the maths teacher?”

“The very one, he has a smoking fetish. Took me a while to get it out of him, the stupid man was being stubborn and not putting out,” she said before taking another long drag on the cigarette.

“Mr. Gamble is in his sixties,” Jack said, astonished.

“Fifty-six, he just looks older.” Kelly took the cigarette from her mouth, freshly applied lip gloss staining the end. She blew again, this time with a pout of her bottom lip blowing it up and to one side. “Married with three kids. Took me a couple of tries but I got him.”

“Got him?” Jack asked, not sure he wanted to hear her answer.

“To fuck me in his car,” she said, heels clicking as she walked along the path.

Jack kept step at her side, trying to avoid the smoke. “Kelly, why would you let him do that to you? You could have any guy.”

“I don’t want any guy,” she said, “I want them all.”

“If you were my girl, I’d do anything—”

“Look, Jack, you’re sweet and all, and please don’t be upset.” She clutched his arm. “I'd never done a nerd before and, as I said, you were the first guy I saw that morning, but I don’t want a guy. If you want us to fuck again that’s cool. I’m just not prepared to settle for one guy.”

They crossed onto Kelly’s parents’ pathway.

“So, we can do that again?” Jack asked before noticing Kelly’s dad in a pair of off-white pants and a loose dressing gown. He was watering the plants with a garden hose. Jack suddenly wondered what Mr. Bright would think of his daughter coming home after being out all night, never mind what she was wearing.

“Morning Mr. Bright,” he managed with a smile.

“Morning Jack, my boy.”

Kelly turned to Jack. “Sure, how about tomorrow? As I told you, I have a date later tonight.”

“I could meet you after it.” Jack wasn’t keen on someone else having Kelly but he figured sloppy seconds were better than nothing.

“Sure. I’ll text you when I’m done with him.” Kelly took a final draw on her cigarette, dropped it on the pristine pathway, and stamped it out with a twist of her shoe. “Okay?”

Jack looked at Mr Bright. He was smiling, still waving, but his eyes seemed to tell a very different story.

Kelly pulled Jack in for a long passionate kiss. “Till later stud,” she said and Jack watched her click her way up the drive, hips swaying like crazy. He also noticed her dad watching, a preposterous large smile on his face.

“Morning, daddy,” Kelly said before placing a lingering kiss on his cheek. Mr. Bright had a hand on her bottom while Kelly whispered in his ear. His cheesy smile remained.

When Kelly stopped whispering, Jack heard Mr. Bright say, “Daddy’s good little girl.” He patted her bum and she strode off to the house.

“Well done, my boy.” A grinning Mr. Bright applauded as Jack turned to walk home.

Meeting Rick

Kelly had grabbed some much-needed sleep after being fucked by her oldest friend, the geek next door. She knew he’d had a crush on her for years and, after fucking all night, she found it cute that he insisted on walking her home in the morning, even though it was only next door.

Her dad had made a habit of pretending to water the flowers every morning while waiting for his only daughter to come home from wherever she’d been. Kelly would always lean in to give him a lingering kiss on the cheek before whispering a quick run-through of who she’d slept with, what she’d offered, and what they’d taken.

Kelly showered and ate lunch before spending an hour on the phone with a guy she’d recently met. She enjoyed him getting off on the other end of the line and masturbated while he told her how he’d cum over his hand. Kelly knew her dad was listening outside her bedroom door and he‘d complained under his breath when her mother had chased him off so that she could finish her housework. She was entertaining a swinger’s group later and wanted the place spotless.

Her mom actually looked in while she was on the phone and mouthed, “How big was he?”

Kelly knew she meant Jack. With the phone pressed to her ear and encouraging a second orgasm from the lucky caller, she held up her fingers to demonstrate Jack’s penis length. Her mother bit her lip, smiled, then left with a casual wave as her daughter discussed shoving fridge items up her cunt. Kelly had to shower again before heading into town.

Waiting for a bus, she enjoyed people in passing cars looking at her in what she felt was a slutty outfit. She wore a short denim skirt with large gold buttons on the front, a black vest, and a strapless bra which made her cleavage look bigger. Her hair was up and dark sunglasses completed her ensemble.

When the bus arrived, Kelly sat in the middle, aware that the older female passengers disapproved of her appearance. That gave her a nice tingle in preparation for Rick. Off the bus, she walked to the sports store.

She was greeted by a spotty young girl. “Can I help you?”

“Yes, why don’t you tell Rick I’m here. Thank you.”

Kelly checked her lipstick in the store mirror and refreshed it as the girl called on her walkie-talkie. “Rick, some woman's here asking for you.”

‘Ah, jealous,' Kelly thought before blowing the girl a puckered kiss.

The girl rolled her eyes as Rick came bustling past. “Hey, Kelly, I will be only ten minutes, I promise,” he said, bounding to the back of the store.

Kelly didn’t like to be kept waiting. The girl stayed where she was, giving Kelly an evil look.

“Well, all I can say is the rumours about black men had better be true if I’m expected to wait in this shithole.” She grinned at the girl who quickly moved towards customers coming in the front door.

Kelly looked up and down the aisle, but nothing was revealing enough for her, other than bikinis.

“Hey girl, ready?” Rick was back; his shift finished.

“You get a discount on these?” She held up two bikinis, one red the other orange.

“Sure. Thirty percent.”

Kelly walked to him. “Buy them for me and I’ll let you fuck me.”

Rick took them from her and in seconds was at the till where one of his friends rang them up and they shared a joke. They fell silent when Kelly approached.

She looked at the boy and he seemed sheepish. “Did he tell you I was going to fuck him if he bought them for me?” The boy looked at Rick, no longer smiling.

“It’s okay,” she said. “It’s true. But I bet I’m getting the better deal.”

The boy handed her the bag and she held Rick’s hand to lead him out. “Well, a deal is a deal.”

“Thanks,” she said, holding up the purchase to the spotty girl now chatting with customers.

“Where are you parked?” she asked.

“I don’t have a car. I cycle.”

“Don’t worry. I know somewhere we can go.”

Rick kept pace as she walked with purpose, images of his black cock flashing in her mind. Her mouth watered at the prospect of his large thick cock deep inside her wet pussy and a rush flowed through her when she noticed several people looking at them from the corner of their eyes.

They crossed into several small lanes, each one becoming less busy with foot traffic, the buildings on either side older and more enclosed over a narrowing route. In a large concrete car park, they rode the lift to the top floor and stepped out onto a landing. A deserted floor awaited beyond two glass doors.

Kelly walked around the ticket machine to a concrete bench jutting out from the wall. The small area was secluded. “No one ever comes up to the top floor. We’ll be safe here,” she said, trying to calm any fears he may have.

Before she could turn around, Rick put a hand on her chin and tilted her face up to his. Melting into his kiss, she accepted his tongue into her mouth as she sat on the bench. He loomed over her as she gently sucked his tongue while he reached into her vest. He easily opened her bra.

Sofiiamartinez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofiiamartinez

He squeezed, she moaned in delight and poked her tongue into his mouth. Rick moved his hand from her chin to behind her head, grasping her hair while she switched between wrestling with his tongue and sucking it.

Kelly reached down for the dick she was so desperate to see. He was hard within his joggers, no doubt about that. She let him continue pawing at her chest for a few more seconds as they kissed but she soon pulled away, wanting to look at his package.

She shot him a sly smile before biting her lower lip. Her gaze left his face and switched to his groin. She felt Rick straighten up, taking him slightly away from her. Kelly lifted his black t-shirt out of his joggers and tucked fingers into his waistband. Perched on the edge of the bench, she pulled him between her open legs.

With her fingers snugly inside his joggers, knuckles on his bare flesh, she looked up. His eyes were wide open. Looking back down, she eased the joggers down to mid-thigh — and his hard cock sprang free.

“Wow,” she murmured.

Despite it being the biggest cock she’d seen, Kelly was slightly disappointed in his length. She guessed it was eight or nine inches long but she’d greedily hoped for bigger. She rubbed it over her face then kissed the dome. It was not the freshest smell but that did not put her off.

Kelly wrapped her mouth around his dick and made eye contact once the head was between her lips. Kelly had to extend her jaw wider than before to allow him into her mouth. Only a few weeks earlier, she’d been a novice but had now lost count of the dicks she’d sucked. She squeezed her lips over Rick's cock, slowly slipping more into her mouth. She bobbed up and down, taking it even deeper.

“Fuck,” Rick gasped, clearly delighted. He put a hand on the back of her head. Realising what he wanted, she fed him further into her mouth. Kelly loved how his big black cock filled her mouth, her lips so tight around it.

With his hand on her head dictating how far his black rod would go, Kelly let it move freely and deeper until he plunged toward her throat. He then put both hands on her head and his touch was gentle but firm as he urged her to bob up and down quicker. She felt the benefits of a bigger cock, enjoying deeper oral than she’d previously experienced.

"Fuck yeah," Rick exclaimed.

Excited by that approval, Kelly continued sucking up and down, trying not to gag as he entered her throat with a determined sway of his hips. Kelly had learned to recognise the signs when a man became too excited, another skill picked up through having many cocks in a short space of time.

She pulled back from the strong hold on her head and Kelly released his cock, gasping and gulping for air. She wiped saliva from her chin.

"Ready to get pumped?" Rick asked.

Kelly nodded, gazing at his glistening cock. She used a long fingernail to playfully pierce a saliva bubble sliding along a pulsing vein on the underside of his shaft. She shuffled even further forward onto the edge of the bench and raised her skirt, revealing her shaven pussy.

Rick reached down into a pocket — almost at his knees by now — and pulled out a condom.

“Awww,” Kelly groaned.

“No offence, but I hear you’ve been about recently,” Rick said, then instantly wished he’d spoken with greater diplomacy.

“Can’t argue with that,” Kelly said, fingering her wet slit. “But I really wanted my first black cock to be bareback.” She popped two fingers into her mouth, enjoying the taste of herself.

"Turn over, on your hands and knees,” Rick ordered as he fitted the condom on his erection.

Kelly looked at him and slowly withdrew her fingers, a delicate dribble of saliva on her lips. “No, drop to your knees,” she purred and rubbed wet fingers along her pussy lips. “I want to watch it going all the way in.”

Leaning back on her elbows, Kelly waited. Rick dropped to his knees between her sexy long legs. Kelly’s anticipation built steadily as she fantasised about Rick’s big tool splitting her pussy in two. She needed him, hoped he would fuck her hard, pound her cunt.

Reaching down to guide his head to her entrance, Rick first rubbed up and down her wetness before pulling back — then returning to slowly penetrate her opening, gliding between her lips.

“God, so tight and wet,” he said.

Kelly smiled, craning forward to watch and discover she’d only begun to take his length. She wanted to throw her head back and have Rick push deeper and faster, but the need to see him enter her was too much to fight.

Rick stretched her, much more than ever before. Kelly enjoyed the fuller feeling and the fact she still had more of him to experience. Rick remained careful, gradually feeding more of his thick shaft into her willing pussy.

Kelly studied every bit of the disappearing cock. She let out a moan, encouraging him to be less conservative. “It’s okay,” she said. “Give me more, fuck me deeper, you stud.”

Rick thrust harder, pushing his full length home. His base pressed against her pubic bone, shunting her slightly backwards on the bench.

“Hmm… that’s good,” she said.

“Damn, girl, you’ve got the whole thing,” he told her in admiration. With hands gripping her hips, he thrust with more power, pulling her to him.

Satisfied that she’d taken his full length and that she wasn’t being denied anything, Kelly switched her gaze to his face. “Put my legs over your shoulders. Fuck me deeper,” she pleaded.

Rick released his grip on her hips, grasped her ankles, and lifted them onto his shoulders. Then he tightly clutched her upper thighs and Kelly moaned as he shoved deep inside.

“That’s it, fuck my wet little pussy,” she told him, holding onto the edge of the bench to combat his increasing, powerful thrusts.

She felt him wrap his strong arms around her legs and lift her off the bench. Kelly’s arms and legs trembled as Rick drove further and harder into her dripping pussy. Kelly became even more aroused when she thought about how an even bigger black cock — or any longer, fatter cock — would feel ripping into her young pussy.

‘Yes, this is good practise,’ she thought.

“Fuck me like a slut,” she said over the sound of flesh slapping flesh and her squelching pussy.

“Take it bitch,” he said, not entirely convincingly.

“Mean it,” she yelled. “Tell me how you’re fucking my white pussy.”

Rick plunged a few more times then let go of any inhibitions. “You want my big fat black cock fucking that white fuck hole,” he said, getting closer to climax. “You want it, take it, you little slut.”

“God yes… please, please,” she panted, trembling.

“This big black cock is going to fertilise your whore pussy,” he shouted.

Sensing he was getting close, Kelly desperately wished he’d gone bareback. “Cum in my white pussy,” she encouraged.

“Fuck yeah… that pink cunt and ass loves it… I’m cumming,” he gasped, his thrusts erratic while he pumped his load into the condom. Her pussy felt so tight around his pulsating cock.

Finally, he slumped onto her and they remained still, recovering from a shared orgasm until she felt his softening cock slipping out.

“Do you always go without knickers?” he asked.

“Only if I know I’m going to get fucked.” Then she laughed. “Guess I never wear them.”

“You’re one crazy girl,” Rick said, standing.

Kelly sat up. “Can I have that?”

Rick looked down, pulled off the condom, and handed it to her. Kelly promptly emptied the cum into her mouth.

“Fuck, you are one nasty slut,” he said, shaking his head.

“Thank you,” she mumbled and gargled. She ran her tongue around her mouth, then eagerly swallowed. “Thanks for a nice time.”

She tossed the condom into a corner, picked the bag with the bikinis, and made for the exit while texting on her phone.

“Like, that’s it?” he shouted at her back, tucking his t-shirt into his joggers.

“Sorry. Did you want a...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Fiona69m
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments