Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Old Bob pt3

"Misha becomes aware of her elderly neighbour, and Old Bob has her attention,"

42
16 Comments 16
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

It's the start of Misha's new life with the handsome Bob.

 

Part 3

Acrobatically Misha had scaled the fence between the two properties; she had closed the back door just as her husband came in. Thankfully, she had managed to redress in the clothes she had worn before seducing Bob in one of his wife's old dresses.

"Hey, honey. You're home early," he said.

She spun around before scolding him "Oh, so I don't work as hard as you! I leave later than you and I'm home before you, so that makes me a lazy cow in your book!"

He held up his hands.

"Whoa. Calm down, Misha. It was only a comment."

She leaned against the worktop so she could see Bob's house; she wondered what he was doing, and although she'd only left his house minutes ago, she wanted badly to see him.

"That's a different lipstick you have on."

She forgot she hadn't removed the peach lipstick.

"And?"

She never took her eyes off the neighbour's house.

"What's up? I honestly don't know what I've done wrong..."

She said nothing.

"Misha, will you talk to me? Please!"

Something inside her decided that she knew now what she wanted from life; she wanted Bob.

"I want a divorce."

She knew she could have done it with more tact, and even with gentleness, but frankly, she didn't care.

"A what? Why?"

She turned to him.

"I could say it's down to we've grown apart; but in honesty, you fucking disgust me!"

"Is this some kind of joke? For fuck's sake, it isn't funny!"

She callously shrugged. "Nope, it's over. Simple as that."

"Is there someone else? Who?"

She spun back to the window. "Ken, grow up!"

He came over to her and tried to take her hand. She pulled it away.

"Misha, please. What's going on?"

"Nothing. I'm going next door to see Bob about the garden. Please! Just leave it, and we'll call the lawyers tomorrow."

Ken sat on the stool at the breakfast bar, looking broken, as a careless Misha left, this time via the front door. She left her driveway and rounded into Bob's before knocking on his front door.

He opened it and stepped back.

"You only left a second ago out the back!"

He turned his back to her and began to walk to the living room.

Closing the door she ran after him, throwing her arms around his waist.

"I did it!"

"Done what?"

"I told Ken I want a divorce."

He spun around to face her, pushing her arms away.

"You did what?"

"Don't you see? If I get a divorce, we can get married! I don't love him, I want you. I want to be with you, forever."

He looked past her to his front door.

"That's a great way to get me a kicking, Misha."

"What?"

He kept looking at the door. "That's a great way for your husband to come over here after finding out I screwed his wife, and give me a kicking."

She took his face in both her hands before looking into his eyes.

"That won't happen; I'll keep you from harm." And she meant it, at that very moment she would have stood in front of a train for him.

He scoffed.

"You aren't going to stop a raging, fit young man from coming after me if he kicks that front door in!"

The seriousness in her face reflected the unwavering tone in her voice.

"I would literally take a bullet for you, my darling. I would die happy saving you."

"Seriously? You love me that much?"

"I do."

She pulled him in for a long kiss.

"I want to be with you. Forever!" she told him.

After a few minutes, he spoke to her, calmly.

"Misha, I want you to listen to me. I have an idea..."

He led her to the kitchen.

"I don't want you to break up with Ken." He nodded to her house. "Not just yet. Let's have a little fun, first!"

She looked disappointed.

"You don't want me to move in? Cook? Clean? Sexually please your every desire?"

EvaWhiite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaWhiite

She cupped his balls in her hand, groping him firmly.

"I do, but who's to say you need to leave him?"

She continued to massage the older man's privates.

"Don't you want me as a wife?"

He smiled at her desperation.

"I do, but I kinda like all the sneaking about," he whispered. "It makes me horny as hell."

She began a firmer movement between his legs.

"I'm listening, Baby."

He paused in thought.

"Okay. So, I think you should go back and apologize; say you've been under great stress at work and you're taking time off. I want you to cover up more around the house when he's home. Wear unflattering old stuff. But when he goes out, you get yourself dolled up for me. I mean sexy, slutty gear."

He slapped her behind and she moaned slightly.

"You are not to touch him unless it's a quick kiss on the cheek when he leaves and comes back from work. I want only me being able to touch you in that way."

She unzipped him and brought his now hard cock out.

"Are you listening, Misha?"

Her eyes were on his cock and it alone.

"Yes, every word." She bit her bottom lip after she spoke.

Laughing, he raised an arm to her shoulder and guided her down. Taking his meaning, she dropped to her knees before taking him in her warm wet mouth eagerly. She began to drag her lips up and down him. Moans of pleasure escaped her as he marveled at how he had managed to make this perfect woman, half his age, such an obedient love slave.

"So you will go back after this, apologize, and even give him a kiss with that penis breath!" He chuckled as his hands moved to her head and he wrapped his fingers through her silky hair.

He changed her rhythm and took control, beginning to dominate her mouth.

She eagerly complied and adjusted to the new technique.

"Sleep next to him tonight as you're dreaming on me, but don't let him fuck you. You will spend all your time here when he's not home. I want you to get all your finances in order, so when you do leave we will have a nice little sum behind us."

He more forcefully pulled her head onto his dick, pushing her deeper. He groaned.

"Yes, when you walk out that door eventually leaving him, I want half of everything the two of you own!"

He suddenly began spurting his cum inside her mouth, releasing her own pleased moans from the floor beneath him.

He pulled her up as she swallowed every last drop.

"Toddle off back home and give him a nice big kiss as an apology."

"I don't want to, though. I wish I was sleeping next to you tonight!"

He patted her ass as she opened the door.

"Soon," he said. "Soon enough you'll be living here, but you have a job to quit and a husband to ruin, first."

He closed the door and headed back to the living room.

Misha walked to her own house and entered the front door.

"Misha, please—"

She held up her hand. "I'm sorry, Ken."

She placed a long, lingering kiss on his lips. "I've been under a lot of stress at work and I took it out on you; everything will be fine. I'm sorry."

She kissed him again, working her penis breath onto his lips.

"I'll book us a holiday. I'm due time off and-" He tried to finish, but she interrupted him.

"NO!" she cried.

She patted his chest. She calmed herself from the fear of being separated from Bob next door. She reminded herself of the plan.

"I mean, it's okay. I want us to just go back to the way it was; we're all good."

She licked his lips, leaving a saliva trail on his.

"Are you sure? I got a real fright."

"It's all okay, Baby. I'm going to stick some night stuff on and get comfortable. See you when you get up."

To be continued...

 

Published 
Written by Fiona69m
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments