Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hypnotic Punishment

"You should think twice before upsetting your hypnotherapist girlfriend."

24
3 Comments 3
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

2nd of March-

Dear Journal, today we had an argument with Jessica.

"So you do not believe in hypnosis, do you? But you still agreed to date me, knowing that I am a hypnotherapist. Is that right? So you don't mind that your girlfriend is an unethical fraud?"

"Honey, don't take it that way. I am sure you have the best intentions, but..."

"But you just care about how nice my ass looks; you don't care about the person I am, don't you?"

"Sweetie, I like you very much. I mean, you are adorable. I just wish you would have chosen a more serious profession, that's all."

"A more serious... Do you realize that I have a PhD? Is that not serious enough for you? Listen, what if I could prove you wrong? What if I could show you the full extent of my skills?"

"Sure, that would be great. But if it does not work, don't make a drama out of it, all right?"

I have been dating her for a month now, and except for her job, she is the girl of my dreams. So I complied and laid down on the bed. She started with her soft voice to put me in a "trance," as she says. Although I was skeptical about the whole process, I could not deny that a warm feeling was spreading over my whole body. Then she started with the hypnotic suggestion:

"From now on, the only sexual pleasure you'll ever have will come from me. You will try to touch yourself, but the more you do it, the less satisfying it will be. You will try to masturbate, but all the sensitivity of your penis will be gone. You will only make yourself sore. The more you touch yourself, the less pleasure you'll get. However, as soon as I'll touch you, as soon as I'll put my hand on your penis, or as soon as we'll make love, the pleasure you'll feel will be more intense than it has ever been. You'll crave constantly for the sensations I can give you. But only I can decide when or if you have them. These suggestions have sunk deeply into your subconscious mind and will be highly effective. At the count of ten, you will wake up… "

After this first session, we made love. I was incredibly horny and had the best sex of my life. However, I could not last more than a minute inside her.

-----------------------------

3rd of March-

She had to go to work early the next morning, so I woke up alone in bed, still aroused from the incredible sex we had. I started to touch myself. To my surprise, the pleasure did not match my high desire. My heart started pounding. Could it be that the hypnosis was getting a hold on me? As this idea made me anxious, I could not focus at all. I got out of bed, unsatisfied and grumpy.

Of course, we just had sex yesterday, and I am always less sensitive in the morning. But still, that was weird.

In the evening, she wanted to continue the experiment, so we had another hypnotic session, almost identical to the first one. We did not have any sex, and I went to sleep full of desire for her.

------------------------

4th of March-

Dear Journal, I am getting seriously worried. Could it be that I have lost all control over my sexuality?

We had sex this morning, or, should I rather say, we tried. She barely touched my penis with her hand, and the pleasure was so intense that I immediately came.

"It looks like my suggestions are working," she said, wiggling.

Later today, I tried to touch myself. I could not feel anything! All I managed to do was irritate the skin on my penis. Again, I know that I had an orgasm earlier this morning, but this has never happened before.

I was panicked the whole time. Maybe that explains! Maybe I am just too nervous; she is getting into my head. Let's wait a few days without any sexual activity. I am sure everything will be normal again.

In the meantime, she insists on having a hypnotic session every evening.

--------------------

9th of March-

She completely owns me now. I have not dared to pleasure myself since last time. And here is what happened today:

"Honey, let's play a game tonight. I'll rub my pussy in front of you, and you'll masturbate as well. Let's see who comes first."

katystefhy1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
katystefhy1

"No thanks. Not in the mood."

"Oh, so you admit then that I hypnotized you? "

"Bullshit! I am just not in the mood tonight, ok? Your hypnosis is complete crap; stop wasting my time with it."

I was particularly upset. I was shouting. I regret these words so much now.

"Ok honey, I'll stop. I only ask that you prove to me tonight how unsuccessful I have been."

So we played. And exactly as she said, the more I touched myself, the less pleasure I could feel. My penis was just getting sore. In the meantime:

"Oh yes honey, I think I am going to win this game. I am coming! Alright, let's give you another chance; after all, you might just need a bit more time. My clit is so sensitive tonight. That's good. Oh! I am coming again already. Two orgasms. Not bad. What about you? What did you achieve in the meantime?"

"Jessica, please. Stop torturing me like that. We both perfectly know that I can't get any pleasure by myself anymore. Jessica, I beg you, please stop doing this to me."

"So you knew that my hypnosis was working, but you were too proud to admit it. First you insulted me, then that! Frankly, I should dump you. But instead, I'll punish you severely, and maybe I'll be able to forgive you one day. First, show me how sorry you are with your tongue."

"Oh Jessica, I am so sorry, I really can only apolo…"

"Shh. I did not mean for your silly tongue to utter words. Put it between my tights instead." 

------------------

29th of March

Dear Journal, I feel terrible right now. Jessica is really punishing me very hard. She did not let me come since last time. And she makes me pleasure her every single day. It is maddening! And yet, for a reason that I can’t understand, I derive some kind of enjoyment out of this situation. I am obsessed with her pussy; I want to lick it over and over again. And sometimes, I fantasize about her never letting me come again. What is wrong with me? Why is this thought so arousing?

Anyway, the more I get to know Jessica, the more I adore her. How could I doubt her? I realize now how insulting my remarks were. Will she one day forgive me?

---------------

5th of April

Jessica seems less angry with me now. Maybe our relationship can start again on a good basis?

"Honey, it is more than one month that you did not have any release. You have been so obedient that I might grant you one. Remember when you told me that you never had an orgasm from receiving oral sex?"

She licked my penis from the base to the tip. Just one slow lick. But still, I felt the orgasm growing inside me. A few seconds after her tongue had left my penis, I exploded. That was so good and so frustrating at the same time. I can feel how much she controls me. And I never want her to stop.

--------------

15th of April

"Honey, I can feel how desperate you are for a little pleasure. Come, we can make love today. Put it slowly inside me." Then she whispered, "If you don't manage to hold back before I come, you'll have to clean up all of your mess with your mouth, ok?"

"But you never have any vaginal orgasm??"

"Not my problem."

Needless to say, I exploded immediately.

---------------

30th of April

Dear Journal, things are going extremely well with Jessica now!

"Honey, you have been so adorable and patient lately. You are completely forgiven. I understand you had your doubts, I have been a bit hard on you. Tonight we'll start the counter-hypnosis to free you from this horrible spell that I have cast on you."

"If you want... Or maybe we could just continue this way? I enjoy belonging to you entirely. I don't really want any counter-hypnosis."

"What? I was not expecting this. I have to confess, I really started to enjoy toying with you, so I was not in a particular hurry to set you free either. But I warn you, I won't make it easy for you, since we both know that you enjoy that. And you'll have plenty of opportunities to thank me with your talented tongue. Feel free to start right now, by the way."

Published 
Written by TeaseWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments