Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Under his spell.

"learning about sex."

32
7 Comments 7
31.2k Views 31.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story

I had always been an innocent girl. It’s not that I was afraid or didn’t like boys or sex, it was that I genuinely didn’t know. I wasn’t brought up particularly sheltered, and I knew about boys and girls, it’s just that I was innocent, too innocent.

I had just turned twenty-two and my mother decided that enough was enough. Maybe it’s because I wasn’t mature enough or something like that, but I was oblivious to the opposite sex, or the same sex for that matter.

What I did know about, was mathematics, and complex algorithms. I was a sort of genius and spent my spare time doing complex equations for sport. Mother said that maybe my lack of sexual thought was because I was a genius.

So, I was sent to a doctor, he was what they call a head doctor. He goes into people’s minds and fixes them. I was told he made my aunt quit smoking by hypnotizing her. I was sceptical about hypnotism, but found out by looking it up it is a very acute science.

I sat at the doctors waiting to go in. I looked at the magazines and read a few articles. Once I was called in I was to lay back in a very comfortable recliner and he would ask me questions. He told me to answer them as honestly as I could.

“Have you ever been naked with a boy or girl?”

“No.”

“Have you ever masturbated?”

“Masturbated? What do you mean?”

He looked at me like I was crazy.

“You mean to say you don’t even know what masturbation is?

“I know what it is, but I’ve never done it and I don’t think I would know how to do it.”

“What is your biggest fantasy?”

I didn’t really know what to answer, I had never really thought about it. It wasn’t something high on my list of priorities. He saw that I didn’t know what to say so he just laughed. I watched as he pulled a piece of paper from his and handed it to me. It was a disclaimer.

I always read the small print, so I read it thoroughly. It was basically saying that I agree with all the things that he does to me under hypnotism. Including full penetration. He saw me looking up at him as I read that, making him laugh.

“No need to worry, we will not be doing that, at least not today.”

I didn’t make me feel any better, but he assured me that he would be taking good care of me. He told me to lay back on the recliner. I watched as he stood next to me and slipped his hand over my head, then it all went black.

I awoke to the sound of his voice, I could hear him but not see him. I seemed to be a very relaxing state and my body felt warm and tingly.

“It’s very warm today, maybe you should take off your clothes.”

I don’t know why, but I could not help but comply. My mind tried to ignore his voice, but my body automatically heeded his words. It wasn’t long before I was naked, my breasts and crotch exposed to him, wherever he was.

“Sit back down on the recliner. Your body is warm, and your crotch is starting to get wet.”

I lay back down and could feel my pussy start to trickle with juices.

“Your pussy needs to be touched, you are starting to feel so horny that you need relief.”

I slipped my hands between my legs. I had never really masturbated before, but for some reason, I could not help myself. I slid my fingers over my pussy, feeling my wetness. My fingers traced my hole, pulling gently at my pussy lips and touching my clit. The feeling was amazing, and I could feel every twinge of pleasure.

“While you play with yourself, caress your breasts. Touch your whole body, explore it with your hands. When you feel ready, push some fingers inside that pussy.”

My hands started to roam my body, touching and caressing my breasts and pinching my nipples. It was like I was finding out about my own body for the first time, and he was my tour guide. I slipped two fingers into my pussy and I could feel my wetness gushing out. My body felt amazing and I could feel my toes start to tingle.

I was lost in my own world, awake, but asleep at the same time. My subconscious knew it was him who was controlling me, I was under his hypnotic spell, but at the same time I knew what I was doing and could feel my every touch. I just couldn’t seem to control myself, not that I wanted to stop.

LiaAmatto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAmatto

I had three fingers fingering my pussy. I was pushing them in deep inside myself, all the time hearing his deep, soothing voice, telling me what to do.

“I want you to rub on your clit hard as you finger yourself. I would like to see you orgasm. Take your time, there is no rush. Get yourself off.”

My hand drifted from my breasts and slid over my protruding clit. I had never touched my clit before, well not like this anyway. My fingers rolled over that pearly nub, rubbing it and gently pinching at it. It seemed to heighten my pleasure even more and I could feel the tingling going from my toes and up my legs. I didn’t realise it till then, but I was moaning and groaning. For some reason, this revelation seemed to turn me on even more.

My fingers delved deeper into my pussy and my other hand rubbed my clit for all I was worth, and then it hit me. It was like a tidal wave of pleasure washing over my whole body. I couldn’t control myself. I started to shake, almost like a seizure as heat reigned supreme over me. I could feel my pussy pulsate and then a complete calmness as I came down from my intense orgasm. It was my first orgasm and I lay back enjoying the afterglow of my body.

I must have lay there for a minute or two before I felt his hand on the back of my head. I could not see him, but I could see a large penis being pushed against my mouth. Without complaint, I opened my mouth and felt him start to slide his cock in and out of it.

“Now that you have experienced an orgasm, it’s time for you to please me and let me cum in your mouth.”

I had no idea what he was talking about but just carried on sucking him anyway. I sucked hard on him, taking his full length into my mouth. I could feel his balls slapping against my chin as he fucked my mouth.

I knew exactly what was going on, but I could not control myself. It was like I was awake and asleep at the same time. His cock was long and thick, and I could feel it pulse on my tongue, throbbing in my mouth.

I could hear him groan and grunt, and could feel him start to shake. Then I felt it, his hot cream shot into the back of my throat and I just continued to suck him. He held the back of my head, holding it in place till he stopped cumming, then he pulled out.

I could hear his voice and heard him click his fingers. All at once the room came back into focus and I was fully awake. I could remember every second of my “sleep” and I still had a full sensation on my body. I looked down and blushed at my nakedness, and could see he was naked too.

He sat next to me, his still hard cock, dribbling cum from the tip. Instinctively, I reached down and squeezed the tip of his cock, pulling all the rest of his cum and then licked it off my fingers. He just smiled at me and pulled me close. He kissed me slowly, pulling me on top of him, our naked bodies pressed together.

After what seemed like an age he pushed me up and led me into the next room which was a bathroom. We showered together, his hands roaming my body and touching me up. After the shower, he told me to get dressed and told me his plans for me.

“We are going to have sessions every week. I’m going to hypnotize you and make you do things till you are comfortable enough to let me do things to you without putting you under a spell.”

He kissed me, and I decided it would be well worth it to be under his spell.

-----

I kept seeing the doctor for nearly a year. Not because I was still shy and innocent, on the contrary, I had become an insatiable nymphomaniac. I need to be fucked at least four or five times a week, if not more. He was there just so I could get that extra cock.

I had found that going to clubs, you could easily pick up guys or girls to take home and play with, it was easy, all you had to do was shake your ass. I also found out, pretty soon after my first major sex session with my doctor, that girls are far better lovers. Now I call myself bisexual, with leanings towards the same sex, but that’s a different story.

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments