Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Black and White

"A black and a white having sex."

8
3 Comments 3
30.1k Views 30.1k
624 words 624 words
Famous Story
"Hey," said Tadeesha, sitting next to John, her same-age (16 year old) friend and crush. "Wanna come to my house tonight? I have..." - she thought for an excuse for him to come - "I have a party, yeah."

"Sure," said John, who also liked Tadeesha. Tadeesha wasn't black; she was mostly tanned, really brown, but she wasn't black. John, on the other hand, was completely white. They were both pretty short for 16 year olds, but that didn't matter. They liked each other, and that was it.

That night, John turned up at Tadeesha's house. Tadeesha brought him around the house. "Where's the party?" said John.

"Oh, they're not here yet," said Tadeesha. They sat on Tadeesha's bed and started chatting about school.

A little later, John looked Tadeesha in the eye, and said, "You look pretty today."

"That's very nice."

John suddenly had the urge to take Tadeesha and kiss her. He tried to fight against the urge, but quickly lost against it, and thrust his tongue in her mouth.

"What are you doing?" asked Tadeesha as she tried to savour the tongue that was in her. She also had had the urge to do that to John, but unlike John she had kept the urge.

John pulled away. "I'm sorry! I did not know what came over me," and before he said the whole sentence, he started to get up.

Tadeesha held on to him. "It's okay! Okay! I wanted to do that to you too." Looking at John's sudden glance of hope, she said, "Yes, I like you too. It's okay."

John asked her very timidly, "Can...can we continue it?"

Tadeesha didn't have to wait. She grabbed John and started tonguing him. John slobbered all over her tongue and into her mouth. Tadeesha started exploring into John using her tongue. She decided to make use of this awkward time. She held John's head close to her and started licking his oral features.

sharon05
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sharon05

John did the same back to her. Tadeesha started to venture the roughness of John's tongue, only to find it smooth and soft. They broke apart with a saliva bridge hanging between them.

"I feel so horny," said Tadeesha. "I'm excited."

"Have you lost your virginity yet?" said John.

"No," said Tadeesha. "But I want to lose it on you."

Slowly, they undid each other's shorts. John's cock was about seven inches long (not really long, yes I agree); and Tadeesha's pussy was quite wide, which John (unlike all other boys) hoped for.

John slowly slid his cock into Tadeesha. Tadeesha moaned as the slow little worm touched her sides, then her G-spot. Both were lubricated and John was hard. Since they both hadn't had sex before, John didn't know that he had to move his cock up and down from Tadeesha's pussy. Instead, it stayed in.

"Is this it?" said Tadeesha. She hadn't figured it out either.

So John tried it. He didn't ram his cock in and out, but he took Tadeesha's wide elastic pussy and started moving his cock in a circular motion. Tadeesha stuck out her tongue, but John, instead of comforting her, took the tongue with his mouth, and started sucking on it. For Tadeesha it didn't really hurt. It was just awkward, scratchy and a little uncomfortable, but she was still pleasured when the cock circled over to her G-spot. Afterwards John and Tadeesha each felt something wet in their reproductive organs. Tadeesha felt some creamy liquid in her, and John suddenly felt his cock soaked with thick, squishy liquid.

They decided to end it and John slid it out. They started kissing again, this time less hardcore, but their tongues were playing and wrestling.

"I love you," said John, stroking Tadeesha lovingly.

Published 
Written by ilikepie5560
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments