Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For Your Viewing Pleasure

"Madam X Always Gets What She Wants"

65
45 Comments 45
27.0k Views 27.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Editors Pick
Competition Entry: LGBT Sex Stories

They say, ‘patience is a virtue’. Maybe so, but I was born with little patience. Time is something one can never get back and I hate wasting mine. That is why I smile when I see them. I squeeze my thighs together, trying to tame myself. I'm in such a rush to get what I want. I do like a good chase occasionally, but not this eve.

 

 

‘My, my… Yes, they are pretty, aren’t they?’ I think to myself. The delicious looking couple I’ve decided to put my claws into arrived almost a half hour ago. They’ve been sipping on their drinks and talking privately. No doubt, they came here looking for something special.

 

I have that, and so much more in mind for them tonight. I finish the last of my Cherry Crush, before plucking the cherry off its stem. ‘Here goes nothing,’ I say to myself as I stand and head towards them. The two drinks I’ve had this evening have left me a bit more at ease, and dare I say, a lot more bold. This isn’t something I do all the time.

 

The wonderful thing about the Kensington Plaza's Fetish Room is that it isn’t out of the norm to have these kinds of conversations. It is a Fetish club, after all. Like me, they must be members, and that makes this conversation much easier for me.

 

My corset suddenly seems to feel a little tighter. It causes my breasts to heave over the tops a little more, making my face redden with warmth. My fingers grip my clutch, my whitening knuckles the only outward sign of my excitement.

 

“Good evening. May I join you?” I ask, giving them both a closer once over, and confirming I’ve picked the right couple. Indeed, I have. “A drink, maybe… on me, of course."

 

“Sure, have a seat,” the man, with whom I’m nearest, offers. He has perfect white teeth, with thick lips and an accent that could drive me mad with lust. He pulls the chair out for me and I slide into it with ease.

 

“Thank you,” I say with a smile. Just then, one of the waitresses steps up to our table. I turn to the petite, little blonde. “Can we get another round, please?” She gives me a brief nod and I smile as I watch her walk away.

 

Once she is gone, both men give me a sheepish smile. Clearly, they’re not used to a woman coming up to them and offering to buy them drinks. The one who hasn’t spoken looks to be the shyer of the two. He has a dark complexion, with piercing blue eyes and a sharp nose. Both of them are nicely dressed and look to be in decent shape from how they’ve presented themselves.

 

***

 

The waitress comes back with our drinks quickly and departs. Once she has, I finally break the awkward silence that has been lingering between the three of us.

 

“I will give you two thousand dollars each, if you let me watch you make love,” I begin. With my idea starting to reveal itself, I can feel the heat of my sex begin to stir. “Don’t worry about me taking part. That isn’t going to happen. I simply want to watch you two, in bed, making love with one another.”

 

The men look at me, then at each other and back at me as I'd lost my mind. They’re astonished, as I reckon anyone would be by such an offer. I didn’t exactly ease them into this, either. However, as I said, I’m not one to waste time. It is far too precious, and I’m not going to beat around the bush, not when I know what I want.

 

“I… we, well…” One of them begins to say something, but I cut him off as I raise a finger.

 

“I have a room upstairs here. If you decide to say yes, we would do it there, to save us the trouble of going to either of our homes. I’d allow you to keep the room for the night, once we’re done. There are no strings attached to this deal.”

 

“May we ask why you want to watch two men have sex?” The shy one speaks up.

 

“Honestly, it’s one of those things I’ve always wanted to witness. I’m a woman. It is something I can never be a part of, no matter how hard I try,” I chuckle.

 

I love being a woman, but the male body does fascinate me very much. It could simply be the fact that I don’t have one, so I can’t understand it as well as I do a female body. I’ve been with plenty of men in my time, but I’ve always been curious as how men are with other men.

 

“You can’t get that by watching porn?” The other asks with a humorous tone in his voice.

 

“Have you ever actually watched porn?” I question him. “It is all put on, so fake. Even the amateur stuff is tacky. Look, if you don’t want to, that’s fine.” I smile, hoping they will.

 

“We’d each get two thousand dollars, plus a free room for the night at the Kensington, just for making love with one another? How can we possibly say no to that? It’s what we’d be doing at home later anyway. We aren't used to having an audience, but I’m sure we won’t be bothered by that.” The one with the blue dazzling eyes quips. “By the way, what is your name? I’m Ryder, and this here is Jayce.”

 

“You, my friend, can call me Madam X,” I announce, before taking the last sip of my drink. “I shall meet you boys upstairs. I’m in room 1408. Everything will be exchanged and handled in private, if you don’t mind,” I grin.

 

With that, I slide a key card onto the table and head towards the lobby. I’m not sure if they’ll come, but I have a feeling they shall. I’ll finally be able to witness something I never have before and as the minutes pass, I begin to feel my sexual desire grow deeper.

 

***

 

“Everything is all set in your room, Madam X,” Mindy, one of the many staff members I know here tells me. However, Mindy has a special place in my heart. Her long, dark and slim build are much like mine, and like me, she seems to be very much in touch with her own sexuality. She is a lot like I was at her age. I’m by no means that much older than she, but when I think of how much I’ve grown, it seems I am.

 

“Thank you, Mindy. You’re a doll.” I wave towards her as I head toward the elevators.

 

Once upstairs, I make doubly sure things are in place, as Mindy had said they were. Of course, she is right and I settle in on the chair in the far corner of the room. It’s at the perfect angle to the bed, giving good distances between it and the bed. I don’t want to make them feel as though I’m sitting right on top of them while they are fucking. That isn’t what I want.

 

After only five minutes, I hear the beep of the key card as it swipes through the lock. The couple enters the room and I say nothing. This is about them, not about me. I want it to be as natural as possible. They notice me and both offer me a smile. I return the favor, but stay silent.

 

The room’s controlled air is on, softly humming in the background. The bedside table lamps are the only lights I have left on in the room. I didn’t want them to feel as though they were on a porn set. It’s also important to me, to see them be as natural as possible. It helps to keep their attention off of me.

 

Jayce turns Ryder towards him and begins to kiss him gently. Their lips greet one another with little resistance, quickly turning into a passionate, deep, loving kiss. Each of them removing the other’s clothing. The intimacy involved with even so mundane an act is astonishing to see. Gentle caresses, and fluttering touches are shared as each article falls away.

 

Ryder helps his partner out of his boxers as he moves down to his knees. The stunning sight of his dark complexion is erotic and sensual. My breathing is steady, but my body is stiff with anticipation. The way he kisses his stomach, from right under his belly button, over the soft fur patch of his treasure trail, before reaching his cock... It’s intoxicating.

 

Trailing his lips along his cock, right down to the tip, Ryder gives him a teasing lick, before taking his semi-erect member into his mouth.

MelissaLauren
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaLauren

Jayce groans out, sliding a hand through Ryder's dark hair, he begins to rock his hips, as his shaft grows harder. I can see it thicken each time he pulls out from Ryder's mouth.

 

The light dances against their skin, shadowing them in certain areas, but highlighting them in others. Ryder is now slurping and suckling on Jayce's cock like a dog in heat. He brings his mouth down along his whole shaft, just as Jayce begins to pump into him. Each thrust and long stroke into the back of his throat, causes him to gag.

 

A string of saliva forms and begins to drool down Ryder's chin, dangling there, as he is forced to suck deeper on his lover’s shaft. Memories flash through my own mind of all the times I’ve been in that same position. My body is ultra-sensitive, and though I try my best not to grind into my chair, I can’t help it. It is as if an explosion of fiery waves rushes through my nerve endings.

 

Just then, Jayce yanks Ryder off his cock, and brings him up to his feet, before kissing him passionately.

 

“My good little cock sucker. You never fail to bring me to my knees, however, I want more than that tonight,” Jayce moans.

 

“You know I’m at your service, always, my love,” Ryder breathes, his voice raspy and hitches with trembling desire of his own.

 

Both men move towards the bed and Jayce positions himself on his back, spreading his legs wide. The light washes over him. I’m able to see each curve of his pecks, the beautiful V that so many women love in a man, and of course his cock standing at the center of attention.

 

Ryder moves down and begins to kiss and nibble at Jayce's thighs, before moving towards his asshole. His tongue finds him with ease and darts inside him. Jayce grinds down against it, as Ryder probes him with a single finger. I can hear him once again slurping and licking over him. This time it doesn’t last as long.

 

Moving up to his knees, he leans over and kisses Ryder, rolling his hips against his body. Both men moaning with the grinding sensation, just as his cock head finds Jayce's puckered hole. He glides himself in gently and the room is silent for such a long moment, until they both moan out. They move together, starting their dance, the one they know so well. You can tell these lovers have been together for a while, to move with such grace.

 

When I decided I wanted to watch two men together like this, I never in my wildest dreams thought it would be so sexy. It’s not even over and I’m not disappointed. I crave the desire to touch myself, while I watch them, but I cannot. I will not do that, because I fear it would spoil what they are doing.

 

Instead, I reach into my clutch and retrieve my cigarette holder. The spark of my zippo is quiet. It doesn’t even seem to disturb them. I inhale deeply and take my first drag, before putting my lighter away. The ring of smoke I exhale circles upwards to the ceiling, my eyes are still glued on the men in front of me. I need the distraction for my hands and this will do.

 

Ryder has Jayce's cock in a tight grip, stroking him slowly, as he moves his own member in and out of him. He jerks his cock with the same pace as he fucks him. Jayce's legs tremble, his toes curl and uncurl as he gasps out, whimpering out in passion.

 

There is a pre-cum dripping from the head of Jayce's cock, it glistens in the soft light. Ryder slides himself out of his lovers’ tight embrace, to lean down and take Jayce's member between his lips. He sucks just the head, jerking him still. Jayce cries out, bucking his hips up into Ryder's mouth. I can tell by how he did that, it was involuntary, which makes me shudder. It’s a beautiful fucking sight.

 

Ryder continues to suckle on him for several heartbeats, before sliding back up and kissing him. Their tongues swirling together, allowing Jayce to taste his own essence through their shared kiss. He holds Ryder from the back of his head, holding him close and sucking on his tongue deeply. A deep growl rumbles from one of them, but I can’t tell from whom. It’s a dominance type thing, I know that much, and it excites me even more.

 

With a swift motion, Jayce is now on top and turning Ryder around. Ryder doesn’t stop him, he moves with grace. He lifts his ass in what almost seems of honor, it reminds me of myself when I am offering a man to take me from behind. Men and women are so much alike in so many ways, but so different in others. It grows warmer in the room, even with the controlled air on, I want to strip off my clothing. I resist the urge, as I have all evening.

 

Jayce spits into his hand, before gliding it along his shaft, lubing it with a thick coat, before he begins to push into Ryder. He grabs a hold of his hips and starts to fuck him rough and hard, like nothing I’ve seen either of them do all evening. It’s exotic to watch. I’ve seen a lot in my day, but this just tops it. To see a man ravishing another, taking him for his own pleasure but not denying his partner equal bliss.

 

Jayce's plunges into the tight ring of his lovers’ ass, repeatedly. He grips him hard and Ryder leans back into it, wanting it as much as the one giving it. Both men are moaning and panting, neither holding back now. Ryder jerks his cock with the same brutality as Jayce's fucks him from behind. Jayce opens him wide, splitting him in two as he thrusts into his lover.

 

My panties are now soaked and I can feel myself dripping in heat. Does this make me the bitch in heat now? I am after all, the only female in the room. My nipples twist into hard little pebbles and my body aches to be touched. My breathing is irregular as I watch, transfixed on what is happening before me.

 

I light yet another cigarette, taking a drag from my holder. The smell of my Marlboro, mixed with their heady sex scent is divine. I can even smell a hint of my own sex mingling in the air.

 

“Fuck!”

 

One of them growls out, I think it is Jayce, but I’m unsure. The pace slows for a second, only for a moment as Jayce readjusts himself, getting closer and keeps going, pounding harder. When his body stiffens this time, I know he is coming. He and Ryder both moan out together.

 

The room is silent, except for their love making noises. They both breathe deeply, once Jayce collapses onto the bed. Each makes their own little noises everyone has after orgasms. I sit there for a moment, but not too long. I dig into my clutch and pull out a money clip. It holds five thousand dollars. I think they truly earned the two each, plus a little bonus.

 

I quietly slip it on the table near where I was sitting and step out of the room. It’s theirs now and I have nothing to say to them. It wasn’t part of the deal. They did exactly as I asked and now they can reap in the reward. I’m satisfied with what I was looking for.

 

***

 

In the elevator, I send Mindy a text.

 

Back in the Fetish Room, only the staff are milling about. It’s close to four in the morning and no one is normally in the club at this time. The club bar closed a while ago and the private dining room doesn’t open until six. The girl behind the desk gives me a smile and the bellboy is slumped on a chair, half-asleep, beside her.

 

“Oh, Madam X, there you are,” Mindy calls out to me.

 

Her voice wakens the bellboy. He sits upright, as if he hadn’t been sleeping. I give him a sympathetic smile, just to let him know his secret is safe with me.

 

“Yes, Mindy, here I am. Do you have it?” I ask.

 

“I do,” she smiles. “Of course, we’d never want to disappoint such a client. Here is the disk. No one else has seen it and there are no other copies, ma’am.”

 

“Thank you, darlin’. I knew I could count on you, and make sure you say hi to Hank for me."

 

Mindy blushes a deep shade of crimson. "You’re so welcome," she replies with a sheepish grin.

 

I'm soaking wet as I settle in the buttery softness of my Beamer's leather seats. I can’t wait to go home and watch the night’s event again and this time to do as I wish while watching…

 

 

Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments