Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mallory Monroe: The Business of Pleasure

"A hooker's work is never done"

38
24 Comments 24
9.0k Views 9.0k
974 words 974 words
Recommended Read

The car grew silent as the motor’s hum faded. It was an eerie feeling, the air inside heavy and full of expectation. It was always like that, and Mallory associated this quiet moment with the sex that always followed. Weeks earlier, she'd been terrified by that sense of vacuum, but now her fear had gone, replaced by a flush of tingling heat as her pussy became wet with anticipation. 

“Um, I’m not much for condoms,” the man said, reaching for his wallet. “Would you mind if we go bareback? I want it to be good.”

Mallory sighed, shook her head. When she started turning tricks, she’d been desperate enough to take that risk. Now, after servicing many men and no longer being poor, she chose not to risk her health.

“No. I'm sorry. What’s ‘good’ for you means ‘dangerous’ for me. We do it with a rubber, and I'll make it really good for you. But, if you want it bare, you’ll have to find another girl.” 

Biting his lip, the man paused, then nodded, handing her the money.

“Thanks, sweetie.” She quickly counted the bills before pushing the wad deep into her purse and setting it out of his reach. “Now, let me see your cock. I promise you’re gonna love this.”

Mallory knelt on the seat, wetting her lips while the man unbuckled his pants. She felt her nipples hardening as she watched him deftly open his fly. 

This was a moment she'd learned to enjoy. Each guy was unique, and the state and size of his penis often indicated how her time with him would play out. As this ‘John’ pushed his trousers down, his cock appeared, standing out hard under the moonlight. That was always a good start. With him erect, half her job was done. 

Mallory pulled up her short skirt, leaned over him, and took hold of his warm shaft. She felt his shape and thought his size was average. To her, average was pleasant. Large cocks were great in a relationship, but getting fucked several times a night, possibly being brutally stretched by some clumsy guy with a nine-inch monster, was something she’d come to dread. 

Happily satisfied, she gently stroked her ‘John’.  He sighed loudly and reclined the seat, giving her more room. With her open mouth poised over his darkening head, she promised to bathe his skin in the wetness of sex. She exhaled deeply, letting her warm breath flow over him until he’d forgotten his silly, bareback request. Only then, with a sleight-of-hand, did she slip the condom into her mouth. Having sucked on it to draw out the center, she took his erection between her lips and moved down, unrolling it along the length of his cock. Her hand followed, stroking as she sucked, sealing the rubber tightly around his shaft.

MonikaValadi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonikaValadi

Most men never even felt it sliding on, and this ‘John’ was no exception. 

He was, in fact, completely relaxed, giving her free rein to do as she pleased. This was normal. Most of the time, sucking a guy’s cock was akin to rubbing an alligator’s belly. No matter how aggressive he normally might be, once she had him in her mouth, he became a docile kitten. 

In control, Mallory sucked him firmly, drawing up to his head before dipping and taking him to the back of her throat. She knew how much pressure men preferred, and how to use her tongue to maximize their pleasure. But she wasn’t interested in slow build up; she wanted her John to pop. Although he’d paid her to fuck him, making her stop the blowjob was up to him. If he allowed it, she was perfectly willing to suck his cock until he filled the condom. 

What surprised her most about hooking was that she enjoyed the sex. Sucking cock made her wet and having it inside her could often be wonderfully intense. At this moment, she was getting aroused, and when his hand rested on her back, she guided it below and within her top. His hand was large and warm and when his palm rubbed against a nipple, it sent a hot tingle down to her sex. When he eventually grunted, she knew he was ready. 

Removing his glistening cock from her mouth, she whispered, “Let me ride you.” 

The man nodded and moved his seat back to give her more space. Mallory trembled with excitement as she slid over him, straddling his rampant erection. “This is going to feel really good,” was all the warning she gave before guiding him into her. 

The condom was extra-slick with spit and her pussy hot and wet. Parting her lips, he slid easily inside her. Mallory took it all, lowering on him until he had nothing left to give. “That’s it, baby,” she hissed, “fuck me nice and deep and I’ll come all over your cock.”

Encouraging him stoked his fire, and he held her ass, guiding her up and down his shaft. Fucking her hard, he grunted and gasped, driving into her as far as he could reach. Mallory encircled his neck, steadying herself and delighting in his masculinity. When his muscles became taut and his breath caught in his throat, she knew he was about to come.

Settling herself deep, she squeezed him, milking him. When his balls released their load into the rubber, he shuddered, groaning and panting, finally slumping into his seat. Sure that he was finished, Mallory slid off his lap, lowered her skirt, and quickly composed herself. 

Ten minutes later, she was in another car, with another ‘John’, repeating it all again.

Authors Note

I wish to give a special thanks to Jwren for his excellent editing work. He truly brings my work to life

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Milik_the_Red
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments