Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Money for Nothing

"She was hot, so fucking hot that Richard never had a chance!"

17
2 Comments 2
10.0k Views 10.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Competition Entry: Money Talks

I met Richard one evening for drinks. It was a ‘let’s see how we get on evening’, after all I couldn’t just fuck anyone, and while his profile on the website looked dishy, it didn’t tell me everything I needed to know. Richard wasn’t cheap either. The price tag on his body was £2000 per night. For a male prostitute I found that a bit steep. It seemed extortionate but I was desperate and I needed some well earned cock in this strange city.

 

 

I also had a plan as to how I could reduce the payment and that’s why I needed to meet with him first, on the pretence of compatibility, of course.

 

As it happened, we got on great. He seemed up for almost anything, which was always a good start; because I know what I’m like when I get going. We arranged to meet the next evening. I told him where I lived and that I expected him to be there at seven in the evening. No later.

 

On Saturday I awoke as horny as hell. I played with myself as much as I could but I desperately held off any hint of an orgasm until the evening. I have to admit I came close twice. It was the shower. The shower always does it for me but this time I managed to hold it off.

 

I ate early and by 6pm I found myself on the bed, naked, and fingering my pussy. I was soaking wet. I pushed a finger inside me to tease myself and I nearly came. I pulled it out fast, breathing heavily. I quickly got up and ran to the shower. I stopped myself and looked at the flowing water before I stepped in. I reminded myself not to spend too long on my pussy. I showered and despite all my efforts the soapy sponge between my thighs was drawing me nearer and nearer my orgasm. I threw the sponge down, stepped out of the shower and dried myself. I made myself ready. It didn’t take long. All I had planned on wearing was a one piece figure hugging lycra-like dress.

 

I stood in the hallway looking at myself in the full length mirror when the door bell rang. I looked at the time; it said 7pm precisely.

 

I opened the door to find Richard standing there in a smart black suit, white shirt and tie. My first thoughts were ‘what a lot of clothes to get off’, but at least he made the effort. I looked at him sternly.

 

“Tell me,” I said, “how long were you waiting there before you pressed the bell?”

 

“Five minutes,” he replied, smiling.

 

I stepped aside and invited him in. I took his jacket and hung it on a peg next to the door.

 

“I have a proposition for you,” I said. He looked at me as he walked into the foyer and I led him through the door to the lounge.

 

“I know how much you charge,” I added, “but I want to make tonight a little more challenging for both of us. Are you game?” I asked.

 

“Depends on what it is,” replied Richard.

 

“A wager,” I said, “a playful wager. One that means you may get your full pay or you may not.”

 

He looked wary, I stood back from him so that he could see my whole body in the lycra dress. I drew my hands over my breasts, onto my waist, and down onto my hips. I rested them there as I looked him in the eye. My nipples were hard as rock and they nearly poked through my dress. I was on heat for sure.

 

I knew Richard was looking at my body. I saw him smirk and I knew I had him.

 

“Tell me more,” he replied.

 

“Well,” I continued, “we get to have a little warm up session.” I moved towards him, grabbed his tie and pulled him towards me. As he stepped forward my hand slid up his tie to the knot at the top. “This would not be all that long really, just long enough to get your cock so hard, you‘ll be desperate for me.” I giggled, I was hoping he was already desperate for me, but that would have been really arrogant of me, still, in the back of my mind my arrogance blossomed.

 

“Then, when you‘re nice and stiff, we play the game.” My hand pulled at the knot of his tie and loosened it. It came apart in my hands and I threw it on the sofa.

 

“Take your shoes and socks off now,” I instructed, “it's so awkward when we get to those bits later on.”

 

Richard bent down and removed the said items and handed them to me. I took them and walked across the room. Of course, I wiggled my arse for him as I walked. I also placed the shoes near the door making sure I kept my legs straight as I bent over. I could feel the dress ride up my thighs. To be honest, the dress didn’t have far to rise up, and I knew I was showing him everything as I bent over. I know what I look like when I bend over like this and I know that I wouldn’t be able to resist myself if I had a cock.

 

On the way back to him, I could see that a few more buttons on his shirt were undone.

 

“Now,” I continued, unbuttoning the rest of his shirt buttons, “you’re wondering what happens when we get you nice and hard, aren‘t you?” I asked. Richard just nodded. I looked at him.

 

“You‘re not hard yet, are you?” I asked.

 

He nodded. I smiled.

 

I shook my head in a disapproving way. My lips pursed in a pout.

 

“Well, what happens is that you start earning money. For every time your cock enters me, you get ten pounds…”

 

I started to remove his shirt and he turned round to help me remove it.

 

“But,” I continued, “once you cum, that‘s it, no more money and what‘s more,” I undid the top button of his trousers. I heard the satisfying sound of a zip being pulled down. If it’s one thing my fingers know how to do well, it’s pulling down a blokes zip. I looked at him and pushed my hand into his trousers to grab a feel of his cock. “After you cum, you‘re all mine for the evening to fuck and use as I feel free. Limits respected, of course.”

 

Richard looked at me as I played with his cock. He was right, he was hard. I traced my hand over his cock and started to wonder about its size. I played with it.

 

“What if I refuse,” he said, eventually.

 

“You get your money anyway, but what fun would that be eh!” I exclaimed.

 

I could see him thinking. I pushed his trousers down and then pulled his pants right over his cock and pushed them to the floor. I stepped back from him and gazed at his groin.

 

“Fuck me, that‘s an impressive cock,” I said, in my sultriest of voices.

 

I watched as Richard stepped out of the pile of clothes on the floor. He was naked at last and I was still fully clothed. I let my hands play over my breasts I caught my nipples between forefinger and thumb and I pinched them. They reacted immediately. So did Richard’s cock. It was horizontal, that’s what I would call a semi-stiffy. A proper stiffy is so hard, it’s vertical, and hurts like hell.

 

“How much does it hurt?” I asked.

 

“Let’s just say it’s looking forward to the game.” he replied.

 

You should have seen the smile on my face when I heard those words. My breathing increased. My heart rated rocketed. My horniness level jumped over one thousand percent. I loved every minute of teasing him. I walked up to him fully clothed, so to speak, and grabbed his cock. I pulled on it a few times.

 

“Ummm, how much for a pull of my cock, we never discussed that one,” he said concerned.

 

“Good one,” I replied, “Let‘s say a tenner for a few pulls. After all I‘m only encouraging it.” I replied.

 

I pushed him onto the sofa and he fell backward. His cock slapped against his body as he came to rest. I climbed onto him and started to slowly slide my wet pussy along the length of his cock. I did this several times.

 

I could see the concern in his face; the lust building up inside him.

 

I turned around on the sofa and placed my feet either side of his thighs.

navyflower
Online Now!
Lush Cams
navyflower

I bent forward as best I could without losing my balance. I knew the sight he would be faced with. I placed my hands on his knees and waited.

 

It came with a rush, one minute there was nothing, the next he was slobbering all over my pussy and arse. His face was all over my backside. His tongue pushed inside me and licked the length of my slit from pussy to anus. I loved it and so it seemed, did Richard. I pulled on his cock with one of my hands while encouraging him to lick my pussy even more. I wiggled my arse in his face.

 

“Twenty quid,” I said as I pulled his cock to keep it stiff. I didn’t think I needed to bother, his mind was making it stiff just thinking about what he was doing and where his cock was going to end up later.

 

“No, make it thirty quid,” I said, just to encourage him further.

 

When his tongue was right inside my pussy I straightened my body. Truth was, I so fucking close to cumming that I needed him to stop. All that teasing I did to myself was paying off, I was inches away from a mind-blowing orgasm. I stepped off the sofa and turned to face Richard. I looked at him. His face was smothered in my juices, his cock was hurting him, I could tell. I caught my dress at the bottom and lifted it straight over my head. I threw it to one side and cupped my breasts for him.

 

I watched him gaze on my body affectionately, taking in the sight of my rounded curves, ample breasts and by now, extra stiff nipples.

 

“You want them?” I asked. Richard nodded.

 

I leant forward and let him suck on my nipples. He made me gasp with pleasure as he licked and bit at them. I pulled back from him and knelt between his legs. I grasped his cock and held it up. I marvelled at its size. I was glad he had a big one. I would have been so disappointed if it was small.

 

I licked at it, suckling on the shaft and licking my lips and tongue over his spongy top.

 

“That‘s not fair,” said Richard. I had to agree.

 

“Just you wait, if you think that‘s not fair,” I replied.

 

I let my mouth suck on the end of his cock and I let my head drop down on top of it. I took his cock a decent way inside my mouth and brought it back out. Then I went for two more deep sucks on his cock.

 

“Sixty quid,” I said, as I looked into his eyes. “I‘m counting,” he replied.

 

I smiled at him knowingly. I licked at the end of his cock once more. I sank it into my mouth but this time, this time I didn’t stop half way down. I just paused. I let my head continue a little further and a little further. The next thing I knew was that my lips were nestled in his pubes and my throat was full of cock. I swallowed, not once but three times.

 

Swallowing when you have a mouth and throat full of cock is wonderful. The blokes seem to feel the pulses all the way up the length of their cocks. On more than one occasion, when I have done this, I have been rewarded with a stream of cum on the very first time.

 

Richard was obviously holding back.

 

I pulled up so that my lips wrapped around the end of his cock and I went down again. I swallowed three more times.

 

Then I came up and throat fucked the full length of his cock seven times before removing my head from it. I licked the top, and looked up at him. His eyes were closed. I could see he was concentrating; probably on something like taking his dog for a walk.

 

“That‘s one hundred and fifty quid,” I said. Richard nodded, he was breathing heavily.

 

“I can only do so much of that, it makes me so fucking horny for cock,” I continued.

 

With that I pulled myself up and rested his cock between my lips. My pussy lips that is. This was where I was going to be so unfair on him. If he thought that deep throating and swallowing was unfair, then he had a shock coming to him. A big shock.

 

“Does that feel nice?” I asked as I let his cock head slide over my pussy.

 

“Feels fucking wonderful,” replied Richard as he watched his cock teeter on the brink of penetration.

 

“Does it feel better now?” I asked as I let it rest just inside my pussy lips. Richard nodded.

 

“It‘s going to feel fucking wonderful in a minute, because that‘s when I get to feel this gorgeous length rub my insides, do you know what that means?” I asked.

 

“You get to have an orgasm!” he exclaimed.

 

“Not just that,” I said, “I get to have the fucking time of my life.”

 

“I get to pound my pussy and cunt on a gorgeous length of cock. I get to feel it push all the way inside and rub me. I get to feel its stiffness and I get to milk it. Yes, I will get an orgasm out of it - but it won‘t be just one. Not me,” I replied.

 

I sank down on his cock in one go, then I raised myself and went down again, then again and again and again.

 

“There, that’s 200 quid now. You’re doing so well!” I exclaimed.

 

On the last thrust I stayed down on his cock and I rolled my arse around on his thighs. It was so fucking nice to feel him inside me. To feel this cock penetrate me.

 

“Oh fuck! That‘s it. You fucking darling,” I told him as I pushed down on it. I came on his cock right there. I felt my orgasm blow my insides apart and, as always, my head dropped back over my body as I clenched my stomach muscles. My pussy clenched too. That was also not fair on him, but I didn’t care now. I wanted number two.

 

I pulled myself up on his shoulders and brought my pussy to the top of his cock.

 

“Look into my eyes,” I said. Richard’s eyes were still closed.

 

“Look into my eyes, Richard,” I demanded. He opened them and looked at me.

 

I stared at him with intent. My eyes were wide open, I was breathing heavily and I wanted him to watch me orgasm.

 

I thrust down onto his cock and every time I let out a gasp of breath. Every time was bliss, and every time brought me closer.

 

“You‘re gonna make me cum again,” I told him. I thrust down onto his cock for a second time, taking the full length of his cock inside me every time. I clenched my muscles as I slid down his cock. I fucked his cock twice more before I could hold back no more.

 

“That‘s it, that‘s fucking it,” I told him as I sank down one more time to an earth shattering orgasm.

 

“Fuck me, fuck me hard, now!” I demanded.

 

Richard did just that. He raised me off his body slightly and fucked his cock into me. He chanted as he fucked me, though it wasn’t a chant; he was fucking counting.

 

I cried out with pleasure as he fucked his cock into me. I had another two orgasms by the time Richard was up to twenty, which was precisely the time his spunk shot into me.

 

He was breathing heavily as he climbed down from his orgasm and I was in a state of bliss. My body was ecstatic with the number of orgasms I experienced so far, but it was just so far.

 

I looked at him. “Game over!” I panted. He nodded.

 

“What do you make it?” he asked.

 

“Well it was about two hundred and fifty before you started really fucking me,” I replied.

 

“I got to twenty,” he said.

 

“I reckon that makes it about four hundred and fifty then.”

 

“Fuck!” he said, annoyed with himself. “Is that fucking all!” he exclaimed. I just smiled.

 

“You‘re all mine for the rest of the evening now,” I said.

 

“I have only earned, what, four hundred and fifty quid. You should be a fucking prostitute yourself,” he replied. I started giggling and ended up laughing out loud.

 

“What‘s so funny,” he said.

 

“I am,” I replied, “and you‘ve got your work cut-out tonight. If you think my pussy was tight, wait until you try my arse!”

 

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments