Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking It To The Streets, Chapter 2

"Ruth found a paying customer... a WELL-paying customer!"

25
15 Comments 15
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Ruth was sitting on her bench in her corner office, as she called it, counting up what she had made so far.

$150 for about a half hour's work! she thought It's too bad I can't keep this pace up the whole night! Even though there were a couple of hours between her gentleman callers, it was still a pretty good night.

The action had slowed down some, and Ruth sat there on her bench wondering if she was going to get another paying boyfriend before the night was over.

It was getting late and she hadn't had anyone stop and inquire or even drive by and honk in some time. She was just about to call it a night and go home, when a car approached her slowing down.

Ruth watched as the car slowed down and stopped in front of her. Her heart sped up. This was no ordinary working man's car. This was a Caddie! This guy had some money!

She watched as the dark-tinted passenger-side front window rolled down. "Pardon me miss," the man peeked out looking at her.

Ruth could hardly contain herself! Be cool Ruth, you don't want to scare this fish away! Play him, play him! she thought. She walked up to the car, swishing her hips as she walked.

"Hi baby, how's your night going?" she asked, bending down to look in the car. She didn't want to lean on this car door–the owner might take offense since it was obviously very expensive.

"Mr. Edwards would like to know if you are... available to accompany him back to his hotel room," the man said.

"Mr. Edwards?" she asked. The man simply nodded indicating there was someone in the back seat.

"Well, you can tell Mr. Edwards that I am indeed available and I would be most happy to accompany him back to his hotel room!" Ruth said, trying to sound as sophisticated and upper crust as he was. 

The man smiled, seeing what she was doing. He got out of the car and came around to the curbside. "Do you need to get anything?" he said, indicating her corner.

"Yes. Will you give me a moment?" she asked.

"Certainly," the man replied.

Ruth walked back to her corner, picking up her jacket, her purse, and her cushion and came back to the car. The man opened the door for her and she peeked in the back seat. There, sitting in a very nice three-piece business suit, was a younger and very handsome man.

"Please come inside and sit," he said, patting the seat next to him. "My name is William."

"I'm Ruth," she said, taking his offered hand, "Pleased to meet you, William. How can I help you tonight?"

"Well, Ruth, I saw you sitting there and the way you were dressed and being out at this hour, I... I'm sorry, I'm really not very good at this sort of thing!" he said, looking down at the floor and blushing.

Ruth took his hand. "It's okay William, you don't have to be nervous. Just tell me what you want," she said softly.

"I just moved to Dallas from Seattle. I am opening up a new company here and I don't know anyone or anything about the place. To be completely honest, I am way out of my element and am just looking for someone to talk to and who can tell me a little about this place," he said.

"And you thought you'd ask a hooker? Wouldn't a travel agent or someone be easier?" Ruth asked. 

"I've been too busy during the day to sit and talk with anyone except for the business," he said, "And besides, if I talked to a travel agent I would get the regular programmed 'travel agent speak'... you know all the things to see and do in beautiful Dallas Texas!

"I want to talk to someone who knows Dallas, someone who knows the hot spots and the little out of the way places that aren't on the travel brochures... know what I mean?"

"And that's all you want to do, William... just talk about Dallas?" Ruth asked.

William looked at the floor again blushing just as red as before. "No...it's just that you are the first... hooker, I've ever been with," he said, quietly.

"Good, I'm glad," Ruth said stroking his leg. "I was hoping there was something more. Now just relax baby, tell me what you want me to do. Don't think of me as a hooker... think of me as your girlfriend. And I'm the kind of girlfriend that has a hard time saying no!" she giggled.

"What kinds of things do you do?" he asked.

"I will do just about anything you want, hon. I'll tell you what–you tell me what kind of money you have to spend and I will tell you what's available for that price. Would that help?" she asked.

"Money isn't a problem, it's just I don't know what things you do and don't do," he said. "I mean, what are your... limits, I guess is what I'm trying to say."

"I see, Well if money is no problem, there isn't much I won't do, like I said I have a hard time saying no! But there are a couple of things.

"First, I don't do pain. A spanking if I've been bad is one thing, but the real hardcore pain is a no. Also, I don't do things like piss or poop play–that's just gross. I guess it just depends on how much money and time we have," she said.

"What would you want for the night?" he asked.

"Well it's 2:30 now so what would you say to, oh... $300? And I'll do whatever you want for that plus talk to you afterward about Dallas... if we have any time or energy!" she said.

"That's fine. Do you need to get anything else or are you ready to go now?" he asked.

"I'm ready, baby, let's get going, I want to play!" Ruth said.

This would make for a very good night for her and she was already planning what she would do with her windfall.

"Paul, take us back to the hotel please," he said to the driver and they started off, heading for his hotel.

"What hotel are you staying at?" she asked.

"The Westin-Dallas," he said.

"Oh, that's a nice hotel! I've never been inside, but I've driven past it and I've heard wonderful things about it!" Ruth said.

"Yeah, it's pretty nice. I have a corner suite on the top floor so I have a pretty nice view of Dallas too," he said.

Ruth noticed he was warming a bit to the situation, but he still had a way to go. She thought she would make him feel more at ease. She moved closer to him and started boosting his confidence.

 "I'm really glad you stopped on my corner William. I have to tell you that when this beautiful car pulled up in front of me, I didn't know what to think!

"I'm sure not used to being in such a nice car! Most of my boyfriends drive regular ordinary cars and trucks, nothing this nice!" she said.

"When you are trying to make million-dollar deals, it helps to make a good impression. Pulling up in a car like this helps. But it's not mine, I don't drive very much. I prefer to have someone else drive so that if I get stuck in traffic, I can still do some work," he explained.

"Well, you won't be getting much work done tonight, baby... at least not that kind of work! Oh, we are going to have so much fun," she said.

She began rubbing a little higher on his thigh, casually brushing against his crotch by "accident". She felt what she had hoped for... William was getting a rather promising bulge in those Armani slacks!

"Mmmm... yes we are going to have ourselves a real good time tonight!" she said, rubbing more vigorously on the bulge.

They arrived at the hotel a few minutes later and after the driver opened the door for them, they walked into the hotel lobby. Making the way to the elevator, he took her hand–a touch that she thought was very nice.

She was the one now feeling uncomfortable. She was certainly not dressed for such opulence, and it made her pull her old coat a little tighter around her. She fidgeted a bit waiting for the elevator. 

William saw her uneasiness and leaned over to her. "You look fine. Don't worry about these people... they mean nothing to you," he whispered in her ear.

She smiled weakly. His words were meant to relax her, but it was very hard. She remembered the stares, the whispering. It was school all over again.

She felt better when the elevator arrived and the door closed, leaving them alone again. William, back in his element again, began to relax and take control of himself once more.

He pinned Ruth against the elevator wall with his arms around her and leaned forward, getting very close to her. She could feel his hot breath as he spoke. 

"You know, you are very pretty Ruth. I couldn't see you very well in the dim light of the street or in the car, but the light is better here now. You are quite beautiful. Would you mind... if I kissed you?" he asked.

"No..." she said, feeling a little light-headed from his words.

William Edwards was a handsome man in his own right. At 6' 2" tall, he was still three inches taller than the 5'5" Ruth, even with the five-inch heeled boots she wore.

He had short, thick, black wavy hair with a touch of gray at the sideburns and "lightly salted" throughout. He was well built, with a thick, muscular chest, nice strong arms, and a small waist. 

William was the kind of man that turned heads when he walked into the room. Without saying a word, he had an air of command and respect that Ruth found quite intoxicating.

Even though she was supposed to be the one in charge of this exchange, she couldn't help but feel he was the one doing the leading. And she was fine with that.

William leaned forward a bit more and when their lips touched, fireworks went off in Ruth's mind. William was a hell of a good kisser and she melted in his arms.

Ruth didn't ordinarily kiss her clients, except for maybe a peck on the cheek as a goodbye. But this was far from a quick cheek peck. William was kissing her deeply and she was responding just as passionately. 

She closed her eyes and moaned into his mouth giving herself to the moment. She had always liked kissing, the few times she had been kissed, and had always wished for more of it.

And now she had this gorgeous man who was actually wanting to kiss her. Ruth secretly hoped this elevator would get stuck just like this so this moment could last for a while!

VanessaHotl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaHotl

However the elevator didn't get stuck and although he kissed her like this all the way to the top floor, eventually the elevator stopped and the doors opened.

William broke the kiss but stayed only a couple inches away from her lips as she caught her breath, which had left her around the second floor!

"You are a very good kisser," she said breathily as she tried to regain her composure.

When he was sure she was steady on her feet again, they stepped out of the elevator and went to his room. 

He opened the door using his keycard and held it open for her. What Ruth saw when she stepped inside blew her mind!

"OH WILLIAM!" she said. "Oh baby, this is beautiful! I've never seen anyplace this nice! Is this place for real?" she said. She started walking around, exploring the huge corner suite. 

The hotel room had a huge living room, a big bedroom with a king-size bed and a walk-in closet, a big bathroom with a big soaker tub and a separate shower and a large double vanity.

She wasn't too fond of the vanity with its bright lights and that damnable mirror, but the rest of the place was amazing.

"I can't believe you actually live here!" she said. "This place is bigger than my whole trailer!"

"Yeah, it's pretty nice. I like that it's right downtown too, so it's close to work. So you have a trailer did I hear you say?" he asked.

"Yes, that's right. Of course, it's nothing compared to this. But I own it and I just pay lot rent in the trailer park. I noticed you don't like talking about yourself much do you?" she said.

"No, not really. I guess it's because I don't really think I'm that interesting," he said.

"Well, I think that you are very interesting William," Ruth said.

"That's just the money and all this. That's what makes me 'interesting' to most people," he said.

"Not at all. I think YOU are very interesting. I like hearing about other people from other places and learning about them and their lives. Besides, anyone who kisses like you did in the elevator has my complete attention!" she winked.

"You liked that did you?" he asked.

"Mmhmm," she said, walking up to him swaying seductively, "In fact, I'd like to do a lot more of that before I leave."

She slid her hands up his chest and around the back of his neck and she pulled him to her. He kissed her again, just as hard and just as passionately. And once again he stole her breath away and she succumbed to his kissing.

"You're gonna have to... quit that William, darling... you are going to make me... pass out!" she panted when she had to break the kiss to take a breath.

"Well then come over here and let's see what my hard-earned money has bought me!" he said taking her by the hand and walking with her down the hallway to the bedroom.

He pulled her toward him as he sat down and watched as Ruth began to get undressed.

Ruth shimmied out of her shiny, skin-tight metallic purple mini-dress doing her best striptease.

She was no exotic dancer by any means, but she had seen a few of them and knew the basics of how to do it. And from the look on Williams' face when she watched him, she was doing it right! 

William was spellbound as he watched her gyrate and he sat in eager anticipation at every bit of her creamy flesh she exposed to him. Soon her minidress was just a pile of shiny purple on the floor. She removed her boots, then her fishnet stockings. 

Now only in her bra and panties, she came closer to him. "Want to do the rest, lover?" she asked.

He nodded his head, looking more like a teen at his first strip club instead of a wealthy business magnate in a high priced hotel room.

She turned around and he unclasped the hooks on the back of her bra while she held it up to cover herself in feigned modesty.

Ruth turned back around and she slowly pulled down one cup until just before she exposed the nipple, then she alternated doing the same thing to the other cup, teasing him by building the anticipation.

What she didn't let on to him was that she was terrified to show him her body. She was used to the darkness of the night; the shadows and dim light hid a lot of her flaws.

And she didn't mind being in a cheap hotel with some regular working joe...at least she was on a somewhat level playing field with the blue-collar types. 

But here in this five-star hotel with its bright lights and white decor, and being with this hunk of a guy. She was way out of her league and she knew it!

So Ruth was afraid to reveal too much too quickly. She really liked this guy, even though he was a customer and they had just met. 

The way he kissed her and the way he had talked to her and treated her made her feel special for the first time in a very long time. She didn't want to ruin that.

So she was leery and cautious about showing off her body... just like with the mirror, she was afraid of what she might see reflected back at her.

But she had nothing to fear. As William watched, he got more and more excited, not repulsed. His eyes showed her he appreciated her for who she was and his interest in her grew as he got to see more of her. 

Finally, Ruth took a deep breath and held it as she dropped her bra for the last time. 

She looked at William, half expecting to see him cringe or fidget nervously. He did neither. Instead, he stood up and held his hand out to her. She smiled weakly and took it and William pulled her to him, holding her in his arms. 

"Pierced nipples huh, Ruth? Even more beautiful," he said.

Ruth put her face in his chest and tried very hard not to cry. It wouldn't do to cry and mess up her makeup.

She was supposed to be the hard street hooker, toughened by the hard rough life on the mean streets of the city. But his words and his kindness were more than she expected.

She didn't speak; she didn't have the words, and she didn't want her faltering voice to give her emotions away. But he expected some kind of response and when he didn't get it, he lifted her face from it's hiding space and looked at her.

Her eyes were wet with tears yet to fall and her expression was one of pleading and need. From there no further words were necessary.

William helped her up on the bed and she moved to the middle of the expansive bed. She had never slept in a bed so big; laying in the middle of the bed, she couldn't reach the edges of the mattress!

She propped herself up on her elbows as it was William's turn to show his stuff. He took off his shirt as Ruth watched approvingly.

Then, once he was shirtless, he turned his attention (and hers) to his pants. Ruth watched, biting her bottom lip as he unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants.  

When he had taken his pants off and hung them over a chair, he turned back to Ruth on the bed.

Ruth smiled wickedly and curled her index finger to him, indicating she wanted him to come closer. He came over and climbed up on the bed. She pushed him down on the bed next to her and she got up on her knees beside him. 

She pulled his boxers down a little until she saw his cock tip peeking out from the waistband. She ran her finger over the top feeling the spongy head and the velvety feel of his skin, then she gave the peeking head a little kiss.

She looked back up at him and she pulled his boxers down freeing his cock entirely.

"Oh my God! William!" Ruth cried.

William smiled–he hadn't told her about his not-so-little friend! She stared wide-eyed at his nearly nine-inch long and over two and a half-inch thick cock. "I could tell you had a nice cock from the bulge in your pants in the car, but I had no idea...!" she said.

"Yeah, that's part of the problem in my having trouble talking to girls. I didn't use to, but once I started dating and girls found out how big I was, I got turned down a lot–they were afraid of me... afraid I might hurt them. 

"And as word got around that William Edwards was half horse, it made it harder and harder to find a girl willing to even go out, much less sleep with me. And I got more and more withdrawn and... well, you see the result. I have to pay for it now," he said with a heavy sigh.

"William honey, I'm not afraid. I'm not afraid of the big, bad, cock!" she said, licking her lips. "Now bring that beautiful monster over here, I want to play!"

William came over and climbed on the bed as Ruth moved around to get between his spread legs and crawled up close to his crotch. "Oh, I am going to enjoy this... I do love a good man-sausage!" she said.

She looked up at him and gave his cock a long, slow lick up the underside from his nuts to the tip. She licked him like that a couple of times, watching his reaction as her warm pink tongue bathed his cock in her saliva. 

"Ohhh..." he moaned as he felt her tongue rolling over his cock.

He closed his eyes as he let her have her way with his cock. And Ruth was enjoying herself with his beef monster. She licked all up and down his thick shaft and all the way around until she was satisfied that he was completely bathed in her saliva. 

Then Ruth worked her way still further down and took each of his big balls in her mouth, giving each of them the same meticulous, loving attention.

She licked each one and the sack they were in before licking his perineum, stopping just short of rimming him. William loved her care and attention to him, moaning his grateful adorations.

Then she adjusted her position and pointed the tip of his rock hard and fully erect cock at her mouth. She licked her lips good and then put the tip to them.

Keeping her eyes locked on his, she began pushing her mouth down on his cock, slowly taking him into her mouth one delicious inch at a time.
 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments