Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alien Home Owner Part 2

"A couples adventures with an alien continue"

36
8 Comments 8
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

With both Rebecca and I pinned to the headboard, the alien asked us to both cum for him. For my wife, the tendril grabbed her wand. It started running it over her breasts and running it down the inside of her legs. Meanwhile, another tendril worked towards me. It teased the head of my cock, along with my balls. It teased and edged us for what felt like forever. It then informed us we both wanted the other to spend extensive time teasing each, we just never thought the other would have the time. 

We looked at each other and made the promise to work on that. This seemed to make the alien happy, as it informed we would now make the path to cumming. There was a caveat, the next steps would involve parts each of us wanted, but parts neither of us where necessarily against.

 Confused, the alien asked us to relax and focus. My wife was being gently fucked by a tendril, the wand was now focused on her clit. 

 At the same time, another tendril wrapped around my cock. Working it fast, seemingly demanding my cum.

 Within a minute, while looking each other in the eyes, we both erupted. Rebecca first throwing her head back, and shaking as she came. This drove me over the edge, my cock shooting much more cum than ever, all over my stomach and cock. 

 Catching our breath. We waited for this caveat the alien spoke of. Another tendril approached Rebecca’s ear, she gave a quizzical look. She initially protested, but was spoken to again. She smiled at me, and worked her way to me with a look I’ve never seen. 

 While Rebecca never hated blow jobs, she wasn’t a huge fan. She was perfectly good at it, but always said it made her wet and want to fuck.

She approached me and took my slowly deflating cock in her mouth. She sucked and sucked, almost to the point I had to beg her to stop. The alien stopped her, and told us both I wanted that, and it would happen, but that was for a later time. Instead Rebecca began lapping up the cum on my stomach. She then smiled at me and climbed up to me. Kissing me, she stuck her tongue in my mouth, sharing with me my salty cum. While shocking, the alien spoke to both of us.

“Rebecca, you always wanted to see Jeff eat his own cum. Your fantasies show wanting to snowball him after a blowjob. This seemed to start as revenge when you were young. It seems dulled in anger, but something you always thought about.”

 “Oh my god," Rebecca exclaimed. “I had thought about it but just always thought Jeff would get so mad.”

 I still sat there like a dummy. The alien interjected, “Jeff never was against that, but it will make more sense next. I want you to now fuck, I won’t be physically involved. I do have a surprise for during, I will be involved after.”

 I just laughed, “It’s going to be a bit before I’m hard again.”

 “You inferior humans.” 

 Suddenly tendrils pinned me back. I watched a needle-like tendril approach my cock. I felt an injection at the base, but not the pain I was anticipating. The alien advised it could make me hard with a perfectly safe serum used by his species. 

 I watched my cock come back to full stiffness, and Rebecca’s eyes grow. She hovered over me, impaling herself on my cock. She was used to teasing me like this, alternating sliding me in her, and pulling me out and grinding against my cock. I had worked for years to allow myself to do this without cumming. The alien did ask at one point if numbing was needed. Rebecca appreciated the offer, but knew it wasn’t needed. 

 As she continued to alternate, I told her to grind on me and cum like a good little slut. She was approving of the dirty talk in a way she never seemed to be previously. Within a minute, her body stiffened and she came all over my cock and balls. 

 As she settled down, my still stiff dick in her now burning hot pussy, she regained her composure and told me to bend her over and fuck her like a slut. I couldn’t have pushed her over fast enough. 


As I slid my cock over her soaked pussy, the alien announced it was surprise-time. A tendril went in front of Rebecca’s face, asking her to look at it. Another went over my head, another between my legs. Having no idea what might be next, I was ready for any kind of assault. Instead I was told to stick my cock all the way in her. Upon doing so, our bedroom TV in front of us turned on. The alien was broadcasting our session via multiple screens. The tendrils were acting as cameras. An above and below of me entering Rebecca in doggy. The third focused on her face.

 We had actually discussed filming ourselves, we just never got there. Partly wanting it to look good, partly worried it might get out in a way we didn’t want it to.

 The alien spoke up, “You both wanted this. You had concerns about production, both in quality and cost. You also shared security concerns. I have solved for both. My species advancements allow for me to save and capture what I see. I can project to anything nearby. If you get to a point you want to share, we can do this. For now, enjoy watching yourself fuck. I want to see you fill Rebecca up, Jeff.”

 I didn’t need to be asked twice. After having Rebecca grind on me the last 20 minutes, I wanted to release in her. As I methodically began casually working in and out of Rebecca’s swollen pussy, we both enjoyed seeing ourselves on our TV. It was hard to believe we could see every angle. It was then that Rebecca looked into the camera in front of her. I saw her mouth, “Fuck Me.” 

 I began picking up the pace, but was also really enjoying everything I was seeing. A tendril then briefly went to Rebecca’s ear. She turned her head to me and shocked me.

 “Fuck my tight little pussy! Fuck me like the cum slut I am! I want that cock to throb in me! Make sure you are deep against my cervix when you unload!

ElaineJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElaineJones

 She kept with the dirty talk, driving me to my release. The final straw was when she begged me to fill her. I exploded deep inside of her. Feeling at least ten spurts. I cumshot like I’ve never felt before. 

 Per the normal cleanup routine videos don’t tell you about, Rebecca grabbed for a box of tissues, while I held firm in her as not to spill.

 A tendril stopped her. The alien told Rebecca to detach and flip on her back. The copious amount of cum, already prevalent on her abused pussy. 

 I think I knew what was next. The alien provided confirmation. I began to lean my head towards Rebecca’s pussy. She began to protest, tendrils immediately held her down and her legs spread. 

 The alien speaking, “Rebecca, you don’t hate the idea of having your pussy eaten. At a young age you received terrible parenting telling you boys didn’t like it, and it was disgusting. Jeff has only ever once eaten your pussy. Your first time together. You have protested and given up. Going through Jeff’s previous sexual history. He’s very good at it. He’s also wondered what licking cum out of your pussy would be like.”

 I sheepishly confirmed as much. While I was concerned about the taste. I realized this is why the alien had Rebecca clean me up and share my cum with me.

 As I started to lick her pussy, I could taste her mixed with my cum. It was amazing, and I could confirm I was cumming more than usual. As I kept going, I could feel Rebecca trying to grind on my face. Suddenly the tendrils let go. Rebecca lifted her torso up, watching me eat her out. She grabbed my head and was almost in tears as she apologized for not allowing this. As confirmed, this was still something I loved, and was good at. As she pressed my face in, I couldn’t tell if she was breathing heavy from crying, or my work. I received confirmation moments later. Her pussy contracted and started spraying into my open mouth. 

 I always suspected she could squirt, she just never allowed herself to get there. Once I was done, I climbed back up her. Kissing her passionately, sharing our combined juices. As we lay there, Rebecca asked how the alien knew she could squirt.

 The alien confessed, “You let yourself feel good to an extent. You have the ability to cum countless times, but always hold back. Jeff has tried to get you there, you always protest. You seemed worried about loss of control, and making a mess.”

 With that a towel was put on our bed. Tendrils lifted Rebecca onto them, and held her down. She seemed content and barely needing to be held down. She knew what was coming. 

 A tendril appeared with suction on the end. It was placed on her clit, and went to work. Laying next to her, I asked the alien to let her go. It complied and I held her, rubbing her breasts. I whispered into her ear how beautiful she looked. I told her she was being such a good little slut, and to let herself go. In no time, she started shaking. Her pussy erupted, shooting her juices across the room. Amazingly, the alien produced another towel in time, catching it all. 

 While my attention was elsewhere, I hadn’t noticed a tendril on my sensitive cock. I moaned gently and stated I didn’t think Rebecca needed more. 

 The alien said it wasn’t for her. She was done with the squirting. Tendrils placed Rebecca on her pillow as she drifted off. To allow her to sleep, a tendril was placed near my ear. I could hear the alien, it could hear me, without waking Rebecca. 

 Tendrils were again all over me. Focusing on all my sensitive areas, I was in bliss. The alien told me I was going to cum for it. It started sucking on my cock. In no time, I was cumming into this mouth-like tendril. 

 Thinking this was over, I was suddenly informed otherwise. The alien told me it was going to force another orgasm. In a moment of shock, I realized I like being controlled at times. The alien confirmed I have strong dom and sub thoughts which I wanted to explore. 

 I was now squirming, so much Rebecca stirred. She asked how we could be at it again, when the alien filled her in.

 Your husband doesn’t always want control. At times he wants to be used. I just made him cum once, he’s now going to do it again, no matter how uncomfortable.

 I confirmed via my eyes. My cock was being tortured in its most sensitive state.

 The alien spoke up. “Just like Rebecca was unsure she could squirt. You are unsure you can give up control and be forced to orgasm multiple times.”

 All the while, I was squirming all over, not truly believing this. Rebecca was in awe, kneeling closer to me, seemingly loving my struggle. 

 The alien was demanding me. It held me spread wide. Lifting me off the ground, holding me in a standing position, forced to watch the assault on the TV. 

 I fell into a tranquil state, giving up all attempts to stop it. Rebecca came up behind me, crushing her breasts on my back. She spoke into my ear. “This is so hot. You made me such a good little cum slut, show me your a good little bitch too." Hearing this exponentially increased my pleasure. A tendril suddenly my reached up my ass, massaging my prostate. 

 Rebecca again chimed in, “Let it take your ass and cum for us! Do it baby, I want to see you cum again.”

 I started shaking uncontrollably as I began cumming again. I didn’t think I could, but the tendril was again sucking another 5 squirts of cum. 

My eyes were closed until I felt Rebecca in front of me. The tendril that just sucked me off was now depositing my cum in her mouth. She then held my head up and kissed me passionately. For the third time tonight tasting my own cum.

Published 
Written by Heed2421
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments