Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Monster Sex Stories

This is a relatively new but very popular niche in the world of adult literature. This category deals with erotic fiction featuring sexual encounters between humans and 'monsters'.

From the traditionally Japanese sub-genre fetish of tentacle sex, to more contemporary styles involving dinosaurs, mermen, Bigfoot, werewolves, and so on, let your imagination fly and share your weirdest most quirky monster stories.

Trending Stories

What Happens On Treaty Station

Divya can’t tell anyone about her secret alien rendezvous.

“Ambassador Patel, we are approaching Treaty Station,” announced the ship’s AI pilot. “Thank you,” she responded. The ship was a small one. Her position qualified her for something larger, with room for support staff, but she preferred this simpler, automated model. If asked, she explained it as a cost-saving measure. No need for support staff on a largely ceremonial annual visit. After all, she would chuckle knowingly, i...

All Stories

Merchant & Monster Girls Ch. 6

Azalea helps with the milking

After dinner, Devin retired for the night. His footsteps faded up the stairs and left the girls alone with Ellyn and her father. Ellyn sat down after having finished cleaning up dinner, sewing kit in hand, and set to work mending some shirts. Without pausing, she asked Devin’s ladies, “So, how’d you two enjoy your day on the farm?” “It was so much fun! I'm sad we can’t stay longer,” Azalea replied as she unbraided her hai...

What Happens On Treaty Station

Divya can’t tell anyone about her secret alien rendezvous.

“Ambassador Patel, we are approaching Treaty Station,” announced the ship’s AI pilot. “Thank you,” she responded. The ship was a small one. Her position qualified her for something larger, with room for support staff, but she preferred this simpler, automated model. If asked, she explained it as a cost-saving measure. No need for support staff on a largely ceremonial annual visit. After all, she would chuckle knowingly, i...

Merchant & Monster Girls Ch. 5

Reina enjoys a farming device while Devin learns more about sheepgirls

Gylan exited the barn to find Erinnah while Ellyn took Priscillia’s milk, which she had set down earlier, to a work table to process and document. “Um, Life-mate?” “Yes, Azalea?” “I’m sorry. I sorta made a mess of your clothes,” she said bashfully. Azalea stood up, revealing a large wet spot on his shoulder Devin ran a finger across it and tasted it. “I don’t know how you manage to produce something so sweet, but maybe we...

Werewolf

She experiences her transformed boyfriend for the first time

The spot we picked was a couple hundred yards or so into the woods. Sufficiently removed from the nearest road and featuring a conveniently fallen tree that would serve as our makeshift bed. The night was chilly, giving me the perfect excuse to wear my favorite outfit - a hoodie, leggings and boots. And, most importantly, the full moon illuminated our path and set the scene for my boyfriend's transformation. "Nervous, bab...

Merchant & Monster Girls Ch. 4

Devin & family visit a farm

Another morning dawned bright and clear, dissipating the last wisps of fog lingering over the ground. All was silent except the crackle of the fire. Thinking it odd the fire hadn’t died down, Devin squinted open an eye. Reina sat serenely, her legs tucked under her nursing a steaming mug. He was about to wish her a good morning when he felt a familiar pair of arms and thighs. Lifting the blanket, he was not particularly s...

Don't Go Swimming Alone...

A girl lives alone in the woods and discovers a hidden lake. She decides to start going for nightly early-evening swims. One such evening, however, things take a turn for the.... tentacled.

Going for an early evening swim in the stifling summer months is one of my guilty pleasures, and really, it’s only a guilty pleasure because I like to go alone. I know I need to think about my safety and blah blah blah… I’ve heard it all before. People really need to stop worrying so much. I take care to make sure my swims are safe and sensible – never when it’s too dark, or with an injury, on a full stomach or anywhere w...

Goblin Quest: Alternative 2

A goblin and his knightess deepen their relationship

"It hasn't been that long, and you're already writing so well!” enthused the tall shield maiden, patting the head of her companion. The mute goblin smiled in return and hugged the wax tablet she had bought for him. She encouraged him to learn to write in order to communicate more effectively. Bouncing along in the firm grip of his traveling companion, he scribbled a sentence and held it up. Emma smiled. “I’m happy you're...

In The Interest Of Science

A scientist grows obsessed with his genetically engineered creation.

Christian waited till almost midnight, long after the lab had quieted down. Aside from security, he was the only one left in this wing of the building. And security didn't venture back into the research area. This was his favorite time. He often worked into the early morning hours, taking advantage of the silence and privacy they provided. Privacy in particular was crucial for what he now had planned. Moving beneath the l...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

My Private Demon

I didn’t know he was what I was wishing for..

I was in my bed, reading an erotic novel. I’ve always had a good imagination, so I was already soaked with need, the book being very intriguing and sexy. It was at a particular spot where the alien has demanded the human slave offer herself up to him. I moaned to myself, imagining the creature depicted, hovering over me, about to enter my sopping pussy. I threw the book to the side, my hands finding my breasts quickly und...

Goblin Quest: Alternative 1

A timid goblin partners with a dame

“Princess Emmaline, this is already highly unorthodox! I implore you to please reconsider! Your safety, not to mention your virtue, is at stake!” “I already have, Chief Steward, more times than you can imagine – lying in bed at night wondering who I was going to be married off to for what political favor or economic gain – and I have come to the realization that since I’m third in line for the throne, my virginity is unne...

"Shadows"

Ever wondered what lurks in the shadows?

Ever wondered what lurks in the shadows? - I have. My earliest memories were of shadows—how they lived all around us, lurking there, sometimes threatening. I also never understood why a shadow followed me, and when I looked into the darkened corners, I sensed both trepidation and movement. They haunted me. I didn’t understand it, and I certainly didn’t like it! As a little girl, when I asked my daddy to explain, he told m...

Katy's Breeding Continues

Katy becomes a new entity.

Every day, Katy felt and saw her belly grow. She loved being pregnant, even if it meant aliens were growing inside her. Every day, Misty would attend to her needs. Feeding her the reptilian proteins she needed to nourish the babies growing inside of her. It gave her great pleasure when Misty kissed her and slipped her tongue down her throat. She, in turn, let Misty feel her pleasure. Misty didn't stop pleasuring her surro...

Breeding Katy

Katy got more then she hoped for

Katy loved babysitting for the Stapletons. Children are always well-behaved. They went to bed on time and stayed in bed. Katy considered herself a pretty eighteen-year-old. Her petite frame stood at five feet, four inches. She was thin, at one hundred and ten pounds. She didn't have big breasts, but they weren't small either. She felt she was ready for sex but didn't have a partner. She could just find a guy and let him f...

Mary And The Secret Lab

This a story about a sexy biologist and a creature.

Mary, a biologist, landed her dream job at a top-secret lab. The lab was designed and built to contain life forms found deep in the sea and from outer space. Mary was gorgeous, standing about six feet tall with long black hair down the middle of her back. She had large, full breasts with large areolas and nipples that got hard very quickly. She kept her pussy completely shaved and smooth. When excited, her clit would stic...

Dark Water

Dare to breathe

A gasp broke the silence. Briny water crested and peaked at the struggle underneath. Greedy for air, needing to breathe, Venus filled her burning lungs and grabbed the edge of the glass tank, heart racing. Her white labcoat molded itself over her drenched form while her coffee sat neglected, sitting on a small metal table nailed to the floor underneath a digital timer. The big red numbers continued to count down, and Venu...