Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hidden Valley

"A confused man uncovers a hidden valley of desire"

39
7 Comments 7
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

The rain wouldn't let up. Three days and nights it had been constantly drizzling, with the occasional downpour, and the ground was now spongy and slick. Leaves and debris mixed with moss on the forest floor became a sludgy mess, the trail now a quagmire of muck and puddles, and Darren was soaked through to the bone.

His quad was buried in the mud, over three miles off the main trail, and it had taken him almost eight hours to traverse the swampy bush back to the trail. His mud-covered boots and soaking wet clothes weighed him down and he was exhausted and hungry as the night began to close in. A quick search found a reasonably dry area under the limbs of a few trees on the ridge above the trail, and in his backpack found the lighter and candles. He found some dry bark on the underside of the branches and broke a few dead branches off of a nearby tree, enough to start a fire.

The small fire was enough to help him stop shaking and soon his pants and the arms of his coat were steaming as they started to dry out a little. He took off his shirt, rung it out, and hung it in the branches above the fire in the hopes it would dry out. The t-shirt in his backpack was damp, but he felt better once he put it on, and sat next to the small fire to eat half of his last granola bar and rest.

He woke with a start, jolted from his exhausted sleep by his head touching the ground as he slumped forward. After shaking his head a few times to clear the confusion, he poked and prodded the smouldering fire, eventually bringing it to flame again. He stood up and stretched, pulled on his coat, and searched for more dry branches.

He spotted another dead tree and stepped out into the drizzle, making his way through the brush and slick muck of the forest floor. A few tugs and one branch snapped off, followed by a few smaller pieces, and he gathered them up and dropped them by the fire. He returned to the tree and tried another branch, failing backwards as it broke off with a hard pull, and hit his head on something hard.

Lying dazed in the wet muck, he heard a noise to his left and turned his head. Something moved in the muck, seemingly rolling towards him slowly, and he strained to see what it was. Two round globes came into focus, the size of basketballs, with a thick rope-like tether attaching them together. The globes spun and twisted in the muck, coming to rest next to him, one at his feet and the other at his head.

The tether slipped underneath him, pushing through the muck under his waist, and wrapped around him before slipping under again. The globe at his feet began to spin and the tether tightened around him like a twisting elastic band, gripping tightly around his torso. He felt himself turning over, his body being rolled through the churning muck as the globe spun and the tether wrapped around him, spinning him like a chicken on a rotisserie.

The second globe began to move and Darren was now being propelled along the ground, rolling and twisting with the globes as they dragged him between the trees. He quickly passed out.

Darren felt cold and wet when he came to, opening his eyes slowly. He was on his back, and his body ached all over. He lifted his head, a dull thumping pounding in his temples, and looked down at himself. His clothes were in tatters, just a few pieces of cloth clinging to his skin, and he was slathered in mud. He lay his head back down to lessen the thumping and slowly looked around, trying to assess where he was, and concluded it was a cavern of some sort. The stone was dark and jagged in places, the ceiling above somewhat smooth, and the little light coming in seemed to be from around the corner to his left. When he went to roll onto his side he found he couldn't move, and realized he was anchored in place with some kind of restraints. His fingers and toes moved, and he could bend his legs and arms slightly, but rolling over or sitting up was not possible. He lay his head back, hearing shuffling sounds, and turned his face towards the light.

The shuffling noises grew louder and the globes appeared, moving in tandem with the tether dragging behind. He blinked a few times, thinking his mind was playing tricks on him, and realized that it was not. The globes came to a stop next to him, one rolling onto his chest. There was little weight to it as it settled onto him, and he lifted his head to look closer. It was dark in color, green he decided, with a smooth texture covered with woven rope-like vines like the tether. It felt warm on his skin, and it slowly rolled towards his face. He lay his head back, scared and confused, and closed his eyes as it touched his chin.

It rolled on top of his chin and paused. He opened one eye and watched as the skin parted and opened up, revealing an opening that looked like a vagina, with cream-colored folds and a reddish center. The opening glistened and he felt warm droplets fall on his lips. Without thinking he licked his lips, his thirst controlling his behavior, and the sticky fluid had a sweet, citrusy taste. The globe rolled and the wet opening covered his mouth, sweet, sticky fluids running over his lips. He opened them slightly and took it in, swallowing quickly, finding his thirst quenched. The globe moved away slightly and he lapped at it, raising his head to reach it, until it slowly closed up. He licked his lips and lay his head down, feeling warmer, and the globe rolled down his body.

The second globe moved to his feet, the tether wrapping around his ankle and pulling his leg to one side, then moved to the other and did the same. The globe rolled between his legs, resting between his thighs, and he felt the tether moving over his crotch. In moments he was erect, his cock responding to the tether's gentle manipulations, and he felt the warmth flowing through his crotch. The globe on his belly opened up before spinning around, rolled itself onto his erect member, and took his cock inside.

Valeriemiiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valeriemiiller

Darren watched, unable to do anything, while the globe began rocking, enveloping his swollen prick fully inside of its wet opening. He groaned, the pleasurable feeling as it began milking him overwhelming, and in moments filled it with his load of seed. The milking continued, making him hard a second time, and worked him until he pumped out a second load into the hot, silky wetness. With a loud slurp, the globe rolled forward and closed up, barely a drop falling onto his skin, and then rolled off of his body. The globe between his legs moved away, taking the tether with it, and they rolled away, back out of his sight.

Darren was exhausted by the orgasms, totally spent, but was now warm and felt nourished. He drifted off to sleep and was awakened by the feel of the globes touching his body. He had no idea how much time had passed, and felt groggy and weak as he tried to lift his head. Once more the globe rolled onto his chest and moved towards his face. It paused at his chin, and he felt the second globe roll on his stomach. The tether once more grasped him, the rope-like appendage wrapping around his cock like a woman's soft hand, stroking and squeezing him to erection. The globe on his stomach opened up, it's creamy folds parting before turning around and taking him inside. It settled down on his hardened shaft as the tether stay wrapped around the base, keeping him fully hard, and once more the intensely pleasurable milking began.

The globe at his chin rolled forward and he opened his mouth, waiting for the sweet, sticky opening to appear. The skin parted, but this time a long, thick appendage came out, a penis-like structure at least six inches long. It pushed past his lips and into his mouth, the globe lodging itself on his face, and he felt the throbbing member push to his throat. He gagged and choked, finally drawing breath through his nose, feeling both violated and aroused. The globe rocked slowly, the member fucking his mouth as the other milked his cock, bringing him to a violent orgasm. It was unlike anything he had ever experienced, and suddenly felt a gush of thick liquid run down his throat. The member pulsed and pumped more in his gullet, feeding him with its salty fluids, only stopping when the other globe released his softened cock from its silky grasp. It withdrew slowly, the thick skin dragging along his tongue, and he found it oddly arousing. The globes rolled off and the tether released his flaccid dick. Darren watched them roll away, feeling warm and nourished once more, and drifted off to sleep.

Time and again the globes mounted him, one milking his cock and the other filling his throat, and Darren welcomed it. It was pleasurable, making him feel sated and energetic, and after a few more times began thrusting his hips and sucking on the member before it entered his throat. They soon developed a rhythm, the alien threesome of exchanging fluids becoming addictive to him, and as time passed he felt stronger and healthier.

One day the globes approached and stopped a few feet away from him. The tether moved over his body, removing the restraints from his limbs and torso, and then retreated. Darren rolled onto his side and moved his limbs, the pins and needles taking minutes to dissipate, and finally struggled to his feet. The globes rolled away slowly, leading him out of the cave and into the sunshine and fresh air. He took a few deep breaths and watched them roll back into the cave, disappearing from his view, and began to walk. It was hours later that he found a trail to follow, eventually coming to a road and waving down a passing car. The driver gave him a coat to cover up with and drove him into town, dropping him at the hospital when he passed out in the car.

Darren woke up on a couch in a brightly lit room. He opened his eyes and looked over at the doctor sitting in the leather chair.

"So, what do you think?" he asked.

"Well, that's quite the vivid dream," he replied.

"Yes, but what does it mean?"

"In my opinion, I believe you have overcome your resistance to realizing that you are, indeed, bi-sexual, and that your wish to participate in that manner sexually is a good thing for you."

"Really?"

"Yes, I think so. You found it arousing, pleasurable, and nourishing. It made you stronger, and once your inner psyche let go and accepted it, you were released from your restraints and allowed to be free."

Darren sat up on the edge of the couch and nodded his head in agreement.

"I think you may be right," he admitted. "I have always wanted to do something like that but couldn't allow myself to."

"We all have our hidden valleys of desire. Some don't ever find them, like you did."

"Thanks, Doc. I guess I won't be needing any more sessions."

"You're welcome, Darren," he replied with a smile. "By the way, since you will no longer be a patient of mine, if you would ever like to meet for a drink..."

Darren grinned, admitting to himself that he would.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments