Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Alien Club

"This is a story about going to the Alien Club and having sex with the alien."

24
2 Comments 2
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

It started out like any other Saturday, running errands, and getting things done around the house. You know those mundane things that you put off all week and then you must do before next week.

My wife Lynn wanted to go out tonight. I asked, “Where do you want to go?”

She replied, “There is a new club in town; my friends are all raving about it.”

So, I agreed to take her to the Alien Club, I did not believe that they had real aliens there.

We got ready by first taking a shower together. I took and shaved Lynn’s legs and her pussy area nice and smooth. Lynn returned the favor by shaving my cock and balls nice and smooth.

Lynn put on black thigh-high stockings and a black, lace garter belt. She put on a black dress that had a slit up to her hips. She decided not to wear a bra or panties.

The parking lot was almost full; it looked like the club was having a busy night. We walked into the club and noticed a wall around a hole in the floor with tables along the wall. We got a table beside the wall and looked down at the floor below. Down below were two tables set at about a forty-five-degree angle. There appeared to be restraints on the tables.

I asked our waitress, “What are those tables used for?”

She replied, “You will see in half an hour.”

Our waitress was an extremely hot and sexy young woman, five feet eight inches tall, one hundred and ten pounds, and firm, medium-sized breasts with protruding nipples.

My wife commented, “She is hot and sexy, and I would love to get her into bed.”

I just smiled at that thought.

We drank our drinks and just enjoyed watching the people around us. The lights dimmed a little and the lower-level lights got a little brighter.

Two women were led to the center of the room. They both looked hot and very sexy as they had on tight dresses slit up to their thigh. Two other women in jumpsuits led them into the room and took one to each table.

The women in jumpsuits assisted the women onto the tables and the women in jumpsuits then restrained their arms and legs to each corner of the table. The lights dimmed and the women in jumpsuits left the room. You could hear something opening under where we were sitting.

As we watched, two tendrils slowly slid across the floor. They were black and glistened in the light. As they got close to the tables they split into smaller tendrils and slid onto the tables.

The women looked at these but, said nothing as they circled their legs and slowly slid under their dresses. The one tendril pulled the one woman’s panties off and tossed them on the floor and pulled her dress to the side and tore it. This exposed her hairy bush and showed her garter belt.

A tendril circled her hips and raised it up to make it easier for two tendrils to enter both her pussy and her ass at the same time. One began to suck on her clit. Tendrils also slithered up her body, circled her breasts, and began sucking on her erect nipples. The last tendril went into her mouth muffling her moans of ecstasy.

The other woman looked on and did not notice the tendrils had removed her dress and tendrils were encircling her legs. The tendrils also lifted her hips and first entered her ass and then her pussy as it was sucking on her clit. The tendrils then encircled her breasts and began squeezing them and sucking her nipples as the one entered her mouth.

We all watched as the alien was fucking both women and we could see the women having multiple orgasms, almost non-stop. You could also see the alien’s cum dripping from both of their pussies, asses, and their mouths.

I squeezed my wife’s hand and asked her, “Would you like to be fucked like that?”

She looked at me, smiled, and just nodded her head.

When our waitress stopped by with our drinks again, I asked, “How can I get my wife down on a table?”

She replied, “I will submit her name and table number and we can see what happens.”

She came back about twenty minutes later. She said, “Your wife will be next, but we need a second person to join her. Would you be willing to join her on a table?”

My wife looked at me and pleaded, “Please come with me.”

I looked at the waitress and told her, “Yes I will join my wife.”

She came back about ten minutes later with consent forms for us to read and sign. We read them over and signed them. The next round of drinks was free from the management.

The alien had finished with the two ladies and withdrew its tendrils from our view. The women in the jumpsuits were rinsing down the floor, the tables, and the women on the tables. This was before releasing their restraints.

The women had problems standing after about thirty minutes of non-stop sex. The girls in the jumpsuits almost carried them off stage.

Two of the girls in the jumpsuits showed up at our table. The first girl leaned over and kissed Lynn on the cheek and whispered something to her. Lynn got up and left with her. The other girl kisses my cheek and whispers into my ear.

Ameliie_Brown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ameliie_Brown

She said, “It is time to go for the greatest sex you can imagine.”

I took one last drink and got up and followed her.

They took Lynn to one room and me into another room. We stripped down to our underwear or lack thereof. The women in jumpsuits gave us special clothes to put on so that the tendril could tear them from the body.

I could see Lynn on the other side of the stage area, looking as hot and sexy as ever. The one girl turned and gave me a long and enthusiastic kiss for luck. I looked at the other side and Lynn was kissing one of the girls over there.

The lights came up, and the women in jumpsuits escorted us out. The table was cold and still wet from the woman earlier in the evening. They tied us to the tables and left the stage area.

I could see two steel gates under the seating area, and they slowly started to open. Once they were fully open, a tendril came out towards us from each of the gates. One headed straight for Lynn and started to splint into different tendrils.

They grabbed on and encircled her long legs, covered by thigh-high stockings. Once they got to her dress it was instantly torn off her. The tendrils then encircled her hips and lifted her off the table and two tendrils then towards her raised thighs.

One tendril slid into her ass and began to fuck her there and the other slid effortlessly into her already wet pussy and began to fuck her. A tendril attached itself to her clit and began to suck it. Two more were encircling her heaving breasts and erect nipples.

As this was happening, I could feel the tendrils encircling my legs. This was happening under my pants legs before the tendrils had ripped the pants from my body. I did not have any underwear on under the pants.

The tendril had already lifted my hips off the table. It also felt like the one tendril was tasting my ass. I mean it felt like a tongue was probing my ass.

The other tendril touched me under my scrotum like it was planning to go into a warm wet pussy. It slowly circled my hard cock and my balls and then quickly retracted. As quickly as the tendril pulled back another slowly slid onto the table.

This was larger in diameter and had what looked like a suction cup on the tip. This tendril then slowly lowered itself onto the tip of my cock and stopped once the head was inside the suction cup.

The other tendril was fucking me in my ass gently and slowly.

I felt like a tongue licking the tip of my cock. It then lowered itself and enveloped my whole cock and balls. I felt like I was milked by the tendril sucker and not being sucked. It felt so nice, almost euphoric.

I glance over at Lynn to see her mouth now has a tendril in and cum coming from her mouth.

The whole room was silent, and everyone’s eyes were on me having sex with the alien. I found out later I was the first male on the table for the alien.

Just as I started to enjoy and relax, with what it was doing to my cock. A tendril presented itself and slid deep into my mouth and throat.

In the past, I had sucked a couple of guys that had fucked Lynn, but none of them were this large. The tendril started to ejaculate and never stopped or slowed down. I tried to swallow as much as I could. I had cum a couple of times from the sucker on my cock. The tendril had totally drained me.

I look over at Lynn after the tendril removed itself from my mouth and find that the tendrils are sliding from her body also.

I did hate to feel the tendril releasing my cock as it had felt so incredibly good. It even felt better after the one slid out of my ass.

I lay on the table naked, as was Lynn when the women in jumpsuits came out to rinse the floor, the table, and us down. They released Lynn and carried her off to a room off to the side of the stage.

After the women in jumpsuits released me and as they started to carry me off stage, I heard thunderous applause and cheers from the floor above.

Once in the room with Lynn, they placed us on separate beds, covered up, and gave us something to drink. We both passed out for a couple of hours. When we awoke it was after three o’clock in the morning.

The owner of the club came in as we were sitting on the side of the bed and the women in jumpsuits were slowly dressing us. He said that I was the first man to have sex with the alien and everyone loved watching it happen.

He also told Lynn that in six months she will have to return to give birth to a baby alien. But he wanted me to come back next week for another session with the alien.

I said I would have to let him know after my wife and I had a chance to talk it over.

If I do come back that is another story.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments