Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Last Hunter

"Will Bennett faces the monster terrorizing his hometown."

12
13 Comments 13
17.3k Views 17.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Growing up, my grandfather raised me after my parents died in a head on collision with a truck. He would tell stories about Blood Rose Mansion up on Snow Mountain that actually had the hairs on the back of my neck stand. Those nights were sleepless ones as I lay in my bed, waiting and listening. Nothing ever happened as best as I could recall, until one fateful hot summer day, a day that would change me forever.

It was my eighteenth birthday and Gramps took me to Martha’s Cafe for some breakfast. In a small town of nine hundred, everyone knew each other. After we placed our orders, I asked, “Gramps, you remember those stories you told me about Blood Rose Mansion? Were they true?” 

”Yes, they were true,” Gramps said, looking a bit uneasy.

”Then why did it stop?” I asked, as the waitress brought our food.

”No one knows why it stopped and nobody talks about it, they’re afraid.”

”Doesn’t anyone want to go find out and if need be, put an end to the stories?”

”No one here is brave enough, they just go about their business.”

That was seven years ago and now I found myself two hours from home. I received a call from Gramps yesterday, and he sounded terrified. The first thing that came to mind were the stories he used to tell me, so I turned the throttle of my Harley Road Glide Ultra and sped down the highway at breakneck speed. Ninety minutes later, I found myself standing on the driveway, the sheriff had just informed me that my grandfather had died.

“How, sheriff?” I asked.

“Before I get to that, word is you’re the last hunter.”

”That’s what they say, now what’s going on?”

”It started four days ago, so far there have been three deaths, counting your grandfather. When their bodies were discovered...”

“It’s okay, I understand.” 

The sheriff had turned pale at the thought of what he saw, and I knew exactly what happened to Gramps. My suspicions were confirmed when I saw his body.

“I’ll be staying here for the night sheriff and will head out for Blood Rose Mansion just before daybreak.”

After all the evidence was collected and my grandfather taken for cremation, I went to the garage and found the bolt cutters. I put a pair of bolt cutters in the cargo box on my Harley and went inside the house. Gramps left my room the way it was when I left three years ago, nothing was moved. I pushed the bed to the side and pulled up four floor boards. The two large boxes of ammo were still there.

I carried the boxes to the kitchen, sat down and placed my weapons on the table. I checked to make sure my two .44 magnum’s, the .38 automatic and the Gatling gun were in working order, then loaded them with the necessary ammo and called it a night.

The officials in my hometown of Springdrift, South Dakota, fenced off the dirt road that leads up to Snow Peak Mountain. No one was allowed to go there, though I doubt anyone really wanted to.

Getting up before dawn, I stepped outside and there was the sheriff to see me off.

‘You look dressed to kill,” he said, as I walked toward him.

”Yeah, I never know what I’ll run into,” I replied as I swung my leg over the bike and sat down.

“Be careful up there.”

“I’ll do my best,” I replied.

I pulled my goggles down from my cap, adjusted them over my eyes and then checked to make sure my holster was secure along with my Gatling gun and ankle holster. I made one last adjustment to my protective vest before revving up the bike and took off for Snow Mountain. About a half mile out, I stopped to look back and watch the sun come up behind the town. At the time, little did I know what I was getting myself into. 

Thirty minutes later, I reached the end of the dirt road where the fence was and got off the bike. I opened the cargo box and pulled out the bolt cutters to cut the lock. I walked over to the gate, cut the lock and hopped back on the bike. 

After having driven for another fifteen minutes, the mansion came into view. I parked the bike at the gated entrance as the path to the mansion was too narrow. As I walked past the garden, I noticed the white roses had blotches of red on them. I thought I saw a red liquid drip from the flowers and blinked twice to see if it was my imagination playing tricks on me. I looked at the flowers again, this time they weren’t dripping red liquid. I figured it had been my imagination playing tricks on me. I went over to take a closer look, these roses were real. Damn, I thought to myself, this one’s immune to them. I hope that’s all.

The mansion itself was a massive two story rectangular structure with four broad, round towers placed at the corners. I stood at the entrance and noted that the massive walls of grey stone were at least four feet thick. The wooden doors were nearly twelve feet high and there were stained glass windows were scattered thinly across the walls in an asymmetric pattern. There were signs of age, though it was in good shape.

The doors opened on their own and when I stepped inside, they slammed shut with a thunderous thud. Then I heard a loud click, I turned and tried opening the doors to no avail. I was locked inside and had that familiar feeling of the hairs standing up on the back of my neck. The sunlight had yet to reach the mansion and I stood there in the dark, dank room. 

“Welcome to my humble home Will Bennett, my name is Echo.”

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of something lurking in the darkness. Stepping from the shadows was a woman, her hazel eyes glowed like a setting sun in autumn and locked on mine as she came toward me. I was unable to look away, it was as if she had some kind of control over me. I’d say she was thirty-five years of age and was dressed in a red one piece body suit.

“How do you know my name?" I asked, as she came closer.

Her black knee high leather boots made no sound on the stone floor as she approached. 

“I am the mistress of the house,” she said, adding, “Your reputation precedes you.”

At that very moment, the shutters slammed shut as the sunlight barely began to shine through the windows. Lights came on, giving off barely enough glow to see.

There was no way I couldn't notice that the front of her body suit was almost completely cut out. There were two thin strips of material running up the sides which were attached to a gold ring at the top of her suit. The ring itself was attached to a white collar that kept the top of her suit from falling down. The only other color on her outfit was a gold bat located on the bottom front. The two strips of material covering her front barely contained her extremely large breasts.

”Don’t be afraid, my skin is very sensitive to sunlight.” 

She turned and I couldn't help but notice the thin strip of material wedged between two perfectly round butt cheeks.

"Thank you for the compliment, I'm glad you like what I'm wearing." She said, turning her head and with a crooked finger, signaled me to follow. I felt as if I was being pulled, not walking on my own.

"H-how did you know, what I was thinking?" I asked, following her.

"Come now, do you think I don't know what a young man of your age thinks about?" she said, as I was led into the kitchen where a breakfast awaited.  

"Have a seat, you must be hungry." 

Echo sat across from me and brushed back her long dark hair, accentuated by a blonde streak. While I ate, she watched with those piercing eyes as if she were sizing me up. I did the same to her, though being distracted by her hard nipples that were pushing against the strip of material didn't help. 

HoneyPortman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HoneyPortman

"What brings you to Blood Rose Mansion?"

"I wanted to see it, I find old mansions fascinating." 

"Well then, let me show you around."

Getting up from the table, Echo walked around as I got up and took my hand. Now that I was walking next to her, I was able to see that her skin was a milky white color. Her nails were done in black and her lips were done in red. 

I was shown the twenty-five bedrooms, each done in red and black. There were portraits of counts and countesses, I guessed she came from a long line of royalty. There were thirty-five luxurious bathrooms, all identical. The main dining hall had a long table, could easily seat sixty people. There were forty five fireplaces scattered throughout the mansion. Tapestries hung on the grey stone walls and large hand sewn rugs lay on the floors. 

On the second floor, she took me to one of the two master bedroom suites and looking at me with intensely glowing eyes, I quickly drew both magnum‘s from their holster and fired, missing her as she literally flew upward. Dropping the spent guns, I grabbed the Gatling and fired. The pungent smell of nitroglycerin from the spent ammo, filled the air as she came at me with lightning fast speed. Dodging the bullets, she was right in front of me for a split second, and then disappeared. I stood still, listening for any sound when she suddenly swooped down from the ceiling to my right. I swung the Gatling around and fired in rapid succession. That’s when I felt a sharp pain on my neck and that was the last thing I remembered.

I awoke in the master suite and though my body ached, I sat up in bed. There was a slight pain on my neck, like being stuck with a needle. Taking my hand, I touched the area and felt two small scabs. At that moment, I knew what had happened and needed to come up with another plan. I looked around and saw my weapons hanging on the far wall. I also noticed there were no mirrors, or windows. Just as I was getting out of bed...

The door opened, catching me off guard. “Good morning, I hope you slept well,” she said, her hazel eyes glowing.

I tried to move as she seemed to float toward me. With a wave of her hand, the red silk sheet was pulled from my body and silk ropes snaked their way down the four posters and slithered around my wrists. Echo waved her hand again and my legs parted, the rope wrapped itself around my ankles. With one final wave of her hand, the ropes tightened, securing my limbs.

She sat next to me on the bed. “Do you think I didn’t know the reason you came?” she asked, as she waved her hand in the direction of my weapons.

All I could do was watch as the remainder of my silver bullets were extracted from the barrels of my guns and ammo belt. She clenched her hand and the bullets were smashed together into a useless ball of silver. Her hand opened and the ball fell to the floor, landing against the far wall. 

Turning her attention back to me, “I expected more of a challenge from, the last hunter,” she said, adding, “It’s been a long time since I had a good hard cock.” 

Her red lips softly kissed mine as her hand wrapped itself around the stiffening shaft. I tried to resist though I knew it was futile, I was being controlled and kissed her back. Our tongues intertwined with passion as she pulled the thin strip of material from her breasts. Her hand kneaded the supple flesh as her other hand brought my cock to its full erection.

She licked her way down my neck, stopped at the scabs and kissed the area before moving to my chest. I watched her tongue swirl over my hardening nipples as she moved her hand from her breast and reached between her legs. Her teeth pierced my flesh around each nipple and that’s when I saw her fangs where the incisors had been. When she was finished sucking on my hard nipples, she sat up and that's when I saw blood dripping from the corner of her mouth.

”What is going to happen, to me?”

”First, I’m going to have my way with you and then kill you of course,” she said, as I heard the snap of her suit come unfastened between her legs.

She straddled my lap and slowly sat down on my cock, the walls of her pussy clenched the shaft, squeezing tightly as she rocked her hips. Her hand released the breast from its grasp and pulled my head to her breasts. I tried to resist, but her hold on me was more than I expected.

"Suck," she commanded.

I was no longer in control of my body and was not only sucking her eraser sized nipple, but flicking my tongue around the stiff nub. Suddenly, she grabbed a handful of my hair, yanked me off and pulled me to her other breast as she bounced on my cock.

“Oh, yes!" she moaned, as I sucked on the hard nub.

My head fell back against the pillows as she began trembling, breasts quivered as her orgasm shot through her body. The restraints loosened just enough that my hands reached out and kneaded her full bosom. When she finally came down from her heavenly orgasm, her eyes glowed even more intensely than before. 

I felt my bindings being removed and tried desperately to free myself of her, but she was too strong. I was pushed back against the pillows as she raised herself up on her knees. She wrapped her hand around the thick shaft covered in our love juices. Her thoughts took over my mind and all I could do was listen and do as commanded. My fingers reached out to her pussy and started sliding along her blood engorged labia. She leaned over and bit my bottom lip, a trickle of blood formed on the left corner of her mouth. Our hands and fingers moved in unison as our sexual arousal increased.

My fingers slid past the blood engorged labia, up to the third knuckle. “Oh yes, do it, fuck my pussy!” she moaned, as her palm rubbed the mushroom shaped cock head. I moved my fingers faster and faster as my thumb rubbed her clit. She spread the precum around my shaft with every downward stroke.

We were both moaning in pleasure as our ministrations brought us closer to orgasmic bliss. It wasn't long before we both came. She moved effortlessly and straddled my hips, slowly sliding down cock until I was balls deep in her pussy.

She rode my cock, bouncing and moving her hips, coaxing the man fluid up the pulsating shaft. When I was about to come, her pussy tightened and she waited until the pulsing stopped. Then she’d begin riding me again, I had no idea how long this went on. All I knew was that my time was running out and there was nothing I could do. With on last push down my rigid cock, I filled her pussy with my seed.

“Yes, yes, give it all to me!” she screamed.

There was so much cum, some was dripping from her pussy as she lifted herself off of me. My softening cock laid against me as she remained on her knees still straddling my hips.

“Sit up,” she commanded.

I felt my body react to her voice and I struggled to get free, but it was futile. She leaned forward, baring her fangs. I let out a blood curdling scream and felt the blood drain from my body, the life being sucked from me as I drifted off to everlasting sleep.

 

 

The above story is a work of Fiction. The names, characters, places and events are the products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright © 2018 All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments