Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

WWT: Finding Rachel 9

"Ruby awakens, finding a changed country run by the aliens."

4
2 Comments 2
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"You can read WWT in any order. But the titles in the Rachel series are better understood in order: Rachel's First Touch 1 Our Bath with Rachel 2 Rachel's Monster 3 Tattoo and Rachel 4 Rachel's Gift 5 Rachel and Ruby 6 Rachel and the Defilers 7 Rachel in Chain 8."

My heels tapped under the desk, fidgeting uncomfortably, my pussy squirming with desire as I waited for the creature to begin our morning routine. 

God, I’d even stayed awake thinking about it, needing to touch myself just to settle into sleep. 

I could barely look at the girl, pale and jittering, like a lost baby-faced lamb as she filled out the forms with trembling hands. The dark-haired beauty wore this flowery sun-dress, adorable but the neckline gaped open, not leaving much to the imagination. 

And yet, there was an innocence to her. Her dark eyes seemed to float, unsettled and yet serene. The girl projected a strange sense of calm, even as she spoke strange sentences that barely made any sense.

I hated myself for what I was about to do to her. 

On the surface, so much seemed better than ever in the country. But underneath, every smile was a stifled shared reality. The aliens were here, using most of us to fulfill strange sexual perversion, slithering inside every hole with massive dick-shaped phalluses of every shape and size. 

Only it wasn’t like the movies. The news, the people, the women, all of us shared only in subtle glances. There were clues, a rumpled outfit, and the dead giveaways. Like the girl yesterday rushing to her car with cum still dripping down her legs, leaving little puddles with each step. 

We averted our eyes, somehow unable to speak as the tentacles drew us nearer, claiming more and more. It was so shameful, not that we had been taken, but how each of us enjoyed it. How readily we submitted, twisted to the will of these monstrous abominations, cum drunk and depraved enough to collaborate as the inhuman cocks quietly enslave our race. 

There must be still girls out there, ones who had not been claimed by the creature. Our new boss, Heather De Goth, said as much in subtle hints about our expectations. Workforce agencies like ours had arranged so many jobs, each of them undoubtedly infiltrated by different aliens like the one now touching my leg from under the desk. 

Because I had to remain perfectly calm and help satisfy the alien’s desire for fresh victims…

The tentacle moved in between my legs, driving up into my pussy with a practiced motion. I bit my lip, having done this a hundred times with as many beautiful young girls, looking them in the eyes as I signed the paper that sealed their fate. 

At best, they would be used like me, fucked discreetly so as to let the shame remain secret. Pretend like my husband that nothing was really happening, ignoring the alien cum that sometimes still gushed out of me after a day of being ravaged. 

He still fucked me, but always my mind drifted back to the day, and how far I’d fallen.

The tentacles would keep me at the brink of climax, forcing me to look into the eyes of the girl and conceal my orgasm. Day after day, I sold souls in exchange for extraterrestrial-inspired ecstasy until I no longer really regretted it. 

Every emotion should have been drained, as though feeding an insatiable beast. But there was something about this girl that brought back every bad feeling. And I’m certain that the strain of guilt showed on my face as my hips rocked in my chair, unable to stop my knee from banging up against the hardwood as another tentacle entered my ass. 

Reality had changed. Maybe had I become callous from the few scattered details I’d received from a few friends. The things were everywhere, insidious and insatiable for our bodies, letting us stumble into them anywhere. At the Korean Spa, the tentacles came up from under the water, holding girls against the jet streams. After a day at the gym, they might be waiting in the showers or out in an alley.  

Another friend talked suspiciously about the need to shower after a trip to the Vineyard. 

And there were things I heard about the jobs…

In the libraries, spider-like tentacles wove webs of cum, sealing shut the holes of its females until it desired them. At bars, the dick-shaped bulbs poured out from holes in the stools and tables, pumping hundreds full of cum in orgies that lasted from opening to close. 

I’d assigned girls to each, conditioned now to climax at the thought of our shared fate. I consoled myself, knowing that no matter how the tentacle monsters found us, we always came back, desperate and needy. 

I had to assign girls like the one in front of me to the fields, miles and miles of sprawling tentacles, twisting and turning inside of women nearly ruined from repeated orgasms. 

Of course, I had only heard the rumors, women clustered together in almost a nest, naked bodies writhing together as they climaxed again and again into nothingness. 

And I knew as I signed the form where this unskilled, unidentified girl would go…

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

Against the guilt, the creature pushed up inside of me. The cocks felt so good, the little suction cup swelling and tingling the inside of my canals, creating a euphoria that made me forget everything. My hands clasped around the desk, steadying myself at the rising up of the tentacles inside of each hole. 

I was so close 

I looked at the girl, my eyes unfocused as the orgasm thudded through my mind, causing only my lips to tremble as the air exhaled quietly. 

It was our pact, my deal with the demonic creature, parting with my soul at this instance of intense pleasure. 

And worth every shamefully earned second. 

I could barely wait for the girl to leave, the guilt-ravished moment done, ready to be truly taken and treated like I truly deserved. But to my chagrin, I noticed that while every part of the form had been filled out almost robotically, the name had been left blank. 

My knees knocked together, my greedy cunt already anticipating what would happen once the alien cocks had me alone. With a strained voice, I asked, almost begging. 

“Please, miss, you forget… your name?”

“We had to consider that.”

There was something so hypnotic about her voice. 

“Definitely still Ruby, even if we are not the same. What do you think?”

I tried not to show another muted climax, my ass rubbing against the leather seat as I ground against the cocks, waiting for her to leave; the strain spilled out into my voice. 

And again, I noticed her breasts, the curves barely hidden by the sundress. It seemed to almost fall off of her, as though she was completely unused to clothes. 

“I don’t know. I’m just trying to get through another Tuesday!”

“We like that.”

And the girl made up her name there, writing Ruby Tuesday on the form. 

Then she turned, her dress swishing enough that I could almost see the cleft of her cheeks as they connected with her thigh. Timid and graceful all at once as she left for the fields, mercifully letting the door close behind her.

At least she was crazy already. 

But I knew she would be so much worse after months of being constantly penetrated by a thousand slithering tentacles. 

And then guilt was only a blip as I shot back from the desk, tendrils spreading out from the hole between my legs to thrust me back into the office chair, fucking me like I truly wanted. My dress was pulled up and down, scrunched up around the waist as the creature truly took me, slamming my head against the seat as its tentacles curled around my tits and throat. 

I came again, nearly screaming, knowing that Sarah in the office next door would hear me just like I could hear her in the afternoon. Though we never could talk about what had happened, quietly nodding at each other, ignoring the growing mounds of tissues that collected in the bathroom. 

It was too much to say out loud. We couldn't confront ourselves in another because there was no stopping our submission to this terrible thing.

The cocks spread out inside of me, different each time, changing and transforming into spiraling heads that rubbed delicately against every nerve. It knew me more intimately than myself, able to intuit and invent things I’d never have dreamed. 

The tendrils forced me against the wall, holding me as the dozens of the cocks double and triple penetrated each hole, slamming me against the wall as I climaxed again and again, head thrown back into ecstatic wails of womanhood as I shook violently against countless cocks. 

Then he dove into my mouth, making me swallow as it drove deep into my throat. I slurped down sweet and sticky cum, letting it brim out of the corners of my mouth as the snake-like hoses unloaded until my cheeks swelled up, puffy and strained.

Then it pulled out, coating my tits and face with its ejaculate as I stayed pinned to the desk, my cunt and anus combining to create a pleasure that throbbed into every sense, overwhelming any previous idea of desire or satisfaction.

I shook still, unable to move as each orgasm reverberated through me, my muscles tense, my pussy oscillating between pain and pleasure as I cycled around again and again. And still it continued, each cock cumming, drenching my face, my hair, my tits, my ass, until all of me had been coated and claimed. 

It would keep going, filling and fucking each hole until I lost consciousness with final climax

I don’t know when I awoke, only that I could hear Sarah on the other side of the wall, her screams so familiar. The cum was still wet on the desk, and without being prompted, I opened my mouth, letting my tongue lick at the leavings as my fingers found their way to my gaping cunt. 


 

 

 

Published 
Written by secondsamuel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments