Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

WWT: Nude Beach

12
3 Comments 3
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"World War T is a series of independent, vaguely interconnected stories about different tentacle monsters invading Earth, very much an erotic homage to World War Z. <p> [ADVERT] </p>These short stories do not need to be read sequentially."

“Are you going to ever show us those?” Meredith said, looking down at my breasts. 

All of my girlfriends, Meredith, Sarah, and Kinsey were waiting expectantly for me to take off my sundress. They were already naked, laying out towels on the large standing rocks before Lake Travis.  

Only Kinsey really knew what I’d gone through.

I’ve always had large tits, the kind that seemed perfectly sized and proportioned when I was a teenager. They had held up great even into my thirties. 

And then I had two kids.

At first, I was too tired to care about the slow signs of sagging. Then Paul and I divorced, and the shape of everything below my neckline suddenly seemed the difference between a life of happiness and dying alone, surrounded by too many cats. 

In the year since finalizing the divorce, my friends had really rallied around me. But only Kinsey understood big boob problems. Both Meredith and Sarah shared the same figure, petite brunettes who would never have to worry about delaying the laws of gravity. Meredith had bigger areolas, almost the size of her breasts, but neither had more than a handful. 

Kinsey had recommended the breast lift. She had a curvy body like mine and had gone for it herself after years of pretending not to notice her changing body. I guess I had it easier, she had gone first. We’d all applauded the results, in the same way that friends can compliment a friend on losing twenty pounds without ever acknowledging they were fat. 

Because we saw each other naked all the time. 

The four of us had played soccer at UT, settling in Austin. And even though Kinsey and Sarah were married, their husbands did not seem to mind letting their wives out to frolic at Hippie Hollow, the only public nudist park in Texas.  

Especially since now and then we invited the boys…

But my surgery had been different. Descending down from each nipple was a light scar, a noticeable line that went to the bottom of my bust. 

I took a deep breath, knowing it would never get easier, and pulled off my dress. 

They started hooting, like good friends should.

“Oh wow! Those are wonderful.”

“Just like new.”

Then Kinsey spoke, sensing my insecurity.

“I kind of like the scar,” Kinsey said. “I know you’re self-conscious, but it doesn’t look bad at all. If anything, they are like adorable little lollipops.”

And finally, I relaxed, watching Sarah and Meredith as they hopped from prickly rock to rock out towards the lake, their butts bouncing more than their breasts.

“Thanks, Kinsey,” I said. “You know since Paul left…”

She finished for me. 

“You’ve been worried about the next man to see you without a bra. I get it.” 

“Yeah…”

“You look great, and besides… fuck!”

“What?”

“There’s something on my leg… oh! Never mind it's a little higher."

Kinsey's face went beat red.

"That was... uh... it’s gone now. It felt like a jellyfish.”

“Are there jellyfish out here?”

“I don’t think so…”

“Fuck!”

The same weird thing touched me, right between my legs. It had snaked over my clit, starting the smallest tingle of excitement. 

“Nature, right?” Kinsey said. 

The rock I lay on started shaking, leaving me scrambling to move, my bare ass scratching on the surface. My eyes darted, suddenly feeling so vulnerable as I clutched my new breasts, trying to protect myself from this sudden landslide. 

And again, the same slippery wet thing touched my legs, this time curling around them. I looked down and saw the gray, scaled tentacles slithering up from between the rocks, wrapping around my ankles before I could react. 

“Kinsey!”

Then I looked over and saw. 

yessikrabbit1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
yessikrabbit1

The creature had already inserted a phallic-shaped tentacle into her mouth, holding her down with half a dozen different appendages. The snake-like arms were covered with pulsating wet spots, leaking something that seemed like semen as it pushed into her mouth. 

Almost like it was fucking her…

I didn’t have time to react, my eyes wide in horror as another monstrous cock rose from between the rocks, inserting itself inside my friend’s pussy, pushing in and out, eliciting these muffled moans. Kinsey’s eyes were wide, meeting mine in a look of helpless arousal, unable to resist as another tentacle crept forward and burrowed inside of her ass. 

Through the tentacle, I heard her scream.

I fought, struggling even as I saw the same scene unfolding across the beach. Meredith was trapped in a few inches of water, tugging at an appendage coiled around her. 

Sarah and few other women had it the worst, suspended out of the lake, the long, monstrous tentacles hoisting them out of the water to penetrate each hole simultaneously, shaking the girls back and forth by the hips. 

I grabbed at the bulbous head trying to enter my pussy, stopping the thin head of the alien cock from entering me, only to be surprised as it started to slip through my fingers, worming closer and closer to my cunt. 

I tried to grip it again, stopping it for a second…

Then the pain shot up from my ass, another tentacle immediately filling my anus. I let go instinctively, trying to pull it out, only to find there was no use. New tentacles entered me until I was used as thoroughly as Kinsey, each hole only a receptacle for the thing's pleasure.

Her make-up was smeared from screaming out countless orgasms, her eyes wide with shock at that thing pumping white-hot cum inside of her pussy. 

But the creature’s ejaculation did not spare her, new cocks simply replaced the ones that had sprayed inside of her holes, covering her face and cunt with its seed. 

She shook, climaxing against her every conception of sex, her eyes dropping down from mine as if unable to bear the shame of fucking this unspeakable creature. It didn’t take long for me to share the feeling, the surging, swelling of my impending orgasm impossible to force back down. I quaked against the rock, my legs spread open, letting the tentacles fill me with their cum. 

And without thinking of it, I again grabbed the next tentacle by the head, this time shoving it inside of me. 

My interaction only parallelled the quiet calm that came over the lake as the creature finished inside of each woman, spending load after load in every available hole. 

But by now, every girl had adopted the same attitude as the impotent males, letting this happen without any further protest…

No, not quite…

They were all like me, in the lake, on the rocks, in the grass and trees, spreading themselves wide and responding with a reluctant and yet palpable joy. Each tentacle shot load after load, touching us in places, in ways we had never known, bringing us all simultaneously to the edge of orgasmic bliss as the tentacle fell out of my mouth, spraying its cum all over my mouth and brand new tits. 

I screamed, joining a cacophony of climaxes as each of us bellowed out our orgasm. 

“Oh, Jesus fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!”

“I can’t believe it, I can’t believe I want it to fuck me!”

“Oh God, harder! It’s so good, it’s so perfect, why is it so good?”

At once, the tentacles finished, leaving some of the women like me, exhausted and unable to move from our cum soaked rocks. 

In the distance, I saw Meredith digging in the sand with her hands, trying to unearth a tentacle for another round.

We didn’t talk about it, something seemed to stop us even as the four of us washed the cum from our bodies, turning the lake almost white. 

But on the car ride home, we cleared our schedules, planning a trip back the next day.

Published 
Written by secondsamuel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments