Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

WWT: Rachel in Chains 8

"Rachel finds herself at the mercy of the real monster."

6
3 Comments 3
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"You can read WWT in any order. But the titles in the Rachel series are better understood in order: Rachel's First Touch 1 Our Bath with Rachel 2 Rachel's Monster 3 Tattoo and Rachel 4 Rachel's Gift 5 Rachel and Ruby 6 Rachel and the Defilers 7"

The tentacle pushed up inside of me, twirling around, bringing me right unto the cusp of climax before bringing me back down, slowing and easing, all so that the pain could start again. The dull throb of denial ached, my clit sore, my cunt battered and pleading for it to stop and then for release, again and again since I’d awakened. 

It had been days…

Already I hated how much I wanted her touch, each time tricked by my body into believing this time would end in climax.

I was chained in the cell by a thick metal collar, my hands bound behind my back, useless as the alien entity pushed its slimy, cum-filled cocks into each of my holes. 

There was no point in resisting. I couldn’t. Every touch drove my need deeper, the alien creature using my sexuality to torture every nerve. 

I couldn’t focus. It might have been days, weeks, nothing mattered. I could barely hold a thought or remember how I’d gotten here.

Tattoo…

We had fled the forest, fearing the increasing number of search planes. The alien had saved Ruby and me from the invading force of sex-crazed aliens so many times that I had been complacent, more concerned about my roommate as she struggled to walk, only able to go such a distance with the alien inside of her pussy. 

It was the only way to get her to do anything. 

For months, she had lived out in the ocean, sustained by an entity milking her mind for pleasure through constant orgasm. Ruby had improved greatly. But without at least a touch on her vagina, she would devolve into a masturbatory mess, unable to really think about anything else for significant stretches. 

The last thing I remember was seeing Tattoo's phallic arm drop limp and lifeless, his small body dropping from underneath Ruby’s sundress.

They’d left her there, her fingers attacking her pussy the second Tattoo’s tentacle fell from her pussy.

Was he dead?

The aliens could change their form, growing and adapting. But there had been something so final in the way his body had crumpled against the concrete.

And he would never have left me here with Heather De Goth…

No… 

Dagoth the Defiler, embodied in the skin of this sadistic redhead.

The girl might have been beautiful had her eyes not possessed something soulless, like two bleak and black stones showing only a pitiless purpose. And yet, sexuality radiated out from her, her breasts, much larger than mine, pouring out from the latex dominatrix outfit. 

“The greatest galactic mind, splintered by such a woman.”

 Heather walked around me, inspecting each slithering tentacle as it worked inside of me. She traced down the one between my legs with one finger, stopping at my clit. 

“It always hurts,” Heather continued, her voice changing. “Imagine being torn apart from everything, everyone you’ve ever known. The hurt, the hate…”

And she cocked her head, smiling. 

“Oh my, what am I even saying? How you must hate me now?”

Her hand closed around my chin, my eyes fluttering unfocused as another orgasm stopped just short. 

“Good! Hate, fear, dread, emotions we can feed on as much as a silly... little.,. cummy. We have others from that. Everywhere I spread. I’m not just here Rachel. I am not one. I have claimed so many others.” 

She smiled, pleased with herself.

“I’m driving my tentacles up into housewives at the nudist beach. I’m covering librarians with coats of cum underneath their clothing, the stifling strands bending them to my will. I’ve abducted, hypnotized, and stolen your sex, turning humanity into my puppet.”

Her lips twisted and again her voice was different.

“I’m fucking the president’s wife and daughter, making him watch as he begs to touch his pathetic little dick.”

Heather looked me into the eyes, and I felt distant, drugged by the continual pounding of cock into my ass and pussy. Dagoth’s cum dripped down my holes, soaking the floors below me, the slippery substance driving me more cock crazy. 

AlissaOMG
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaOMG

Heather could have asked me to do anything, and I would have. Several times I had already peed as the creature fucked me. Shameless and desperate to do anything I would have gladly drank from the growing puddle of piss and cum beneath me just for the right touch. I slopped around naked, my bare body sliding around as the monster fucked me again and again.

Never letting me cum.

“I know. I’m cumming inside of your mouth right now. Maybe I should see it on your face. You look so special soaked in our cum. Maybe that’s what he liked about you.”

Te tentacle cock pulled back, ejaculating its sweet and salty nectar all over my eyes and cheeks. Ejaculate clung to the clumps already in my blonde hair, matted and mangled like the rest of me. 

Again I started begging as I did every time she let my mouth open, sounding already so much like Ruby right after. 

“Please fuck me…”

She laughed, cruel and sadistic. 

“I am fucking you!”

“Please let me cum! Please Heather, Dagoth, I’m sorry, please let me cum. Please it hurts so bad. You know how bad. Please make it stop. Please - ” 

“No…” Heather said.

She covered my mouth with one hand, shushing me as the wrist opened up like some nightmarish plate of skin colored armor. From an empty opening, bulb like tendrils slithered out, swelling and out, one of the cocks burrowing under her hand and into my screaming mouth. 

 “I am the mouthpiece, speaking for all as one,” Heather said. “Know this. You will never cum Rachel. I will fuck you with every vine, every dildo, every cock. I will pleasure you with women and men of your kind until you ache. Until your cunt feels like it will burst. I will leave cum in and on every hole, decorating you in orgy after orgy of monstrous cocks, letting you watch me spread satisfaction to every woman but you.”

The cocks found their rhythm, driving in and up as once, bringing up and down again. Each time, my stomach would swell up, taut and expectant, only to be denied again. 

And worst of all, Dagoth felt so impossibly good. Every ridge, every nub, every tentacle rubbed inside of me in exactly the right way, reading my mind and anticipating my reaction, keeping me with an instant of bliss. 

“I will rake you with whips and flails as you beg me to do more. I will twist, clamp, and pull, hurting you as you beg me to keep going just to take your mind off of this. I will force your mouth and hands into the holes of other women, letting you taste with your fingers and tongue what your cunt will never have again.”

She had one hand around my throat, squeezing tightly, choking me with an inch of consciousness as more tentacles spread out from her wrists. These grew and delved into me by the dozens, their thin cocks combined like smaller fists to fit inside of me. Their bulbous heads swelled to spray inside of my holes until I oozed out cum as if ejaculating from my cunt. 

Heather held and fucked me, her breasts pressed against my back. Her impossible cocks spread out as though her body was just a hollow vessel for Dagoth, a living skin that he wore. 

The vines spread out from her, twisting around my tits, clamping and coiling around my tits until they were red hot. The tips bit hard at the nipples, her cocks, and their streams of cum the only thing stifling my screams. Points dug into my flesh, spikes that sent me flailing and writhing with every last ounce of strength as Heather De Goth fucked me with her fists inside each hole until I spewed out cum in coughs and quakes. 

And still, she fucked me.

“This will never stop. And in this way, I will hurt him still, defiling until you hate him for leaving you like this. You'll live like this forever, my cum-starved tentacle slave!”

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by secondsamuel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments