Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

WWT: The Vineyard

12
2 Comments 2
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"World War T is a series of independent, vaguely interconnected stories about different tentacle monsters invading Earth, very much an erotic homage to World War Z. <p> [ADVERT] </p>These short stories do not need to be read sequentially."

The sphere slid inside of me, gyrating and whirring, pounding against my pussy as Kent spoke, oblivious to what had happened. 

“So first there’s a tasting…”

I couldn’t concentrate. That purple imitation, just a little larger than a real grape, had traveled down my thumb, following down my skin as though attached magnetically. 

It tickled, ridged, yet glass-like, astonishing me with how easily it traversed my body. It spun around my sundress until it found my thigh, swirling around the inside and then quickly rushing up inside my vagina before I could react. 

Why the fuck hadn’t I worn panties?

Would that have even stopped it?

Kent went on, oblivious to the alien egg lodged inside my vagina, twisting and turning inside, causing me to noticeably squirm as I walked. 

With every step, I could feel the thud against my clitoris, deepening my desire. 

The group continued walking, the guide now talking us through the different details of each grape while I tried to focus on keeping my legs together.

Oh god, I need to cum. 

The thought terrified me almost as much as the idea of a strange grape permanently lodged inside of me. The thing thudded with each step, sending unknown erotic signals up and out to the tips of my fingers. Each step became agony, the voices and conversations around me droning on into dull, white noise. 

Thank god Kent was engaged with our tour guide, discussing the mundane growing details as I blushed, wondering if the purple ball inside of me would cause me to cum right here in front of everyone. 

Maybe then my boyfriend would notice.  

It was a constant, churning pressure, right against my most sensitive areas, traveling and tracing perfectly inside of me so that I had to clamp down. I stood there sopping wet, squeezing my thighs against each other like a cricket, trying to keep myself from cumming. 

I let out a soft coo…

Kent didn’t notice, but this girl gave me a look.

I waited for an opportunity, ducking out at the next row. I needed to go somewhere, anywhere, but the nearest bathroom was inside the bed and breakfast, at least a mile away. 

I nearly ran, my hand over my pussy like I needed to pee.

I almost wondered if I had, feeling the gushing wet excitement running down my leg uncontrollably. I had never been a squirter, and yet there seemed to be all the traces. My juices streamed down until I found the nearest tree, deciding I couldn’t wait any further.

I pulled up my dress, spreading my labia, trying to reach and pry the thing out with my fingers. I pushed inside of myself easily, fitting three fingers deep enough to spin the thing. 

Making it so much worse.

I shook, pleasure pushing back against my concern, until without any conscious thought my other hand appeared on my clit, rubbing as the fingers I needed to fish out the vibrating ball turning inwards, moving inside and out.

I was fucking myself. 

My back scratched against the tree as I came, writhing and screaming, senseless to my surroundings. But the ball didn’t stop, keeping me almost suspended in another state of orgasmic anticipation. I closed my eyes, giving in, letting the thing work alone inside of me, abandoned myself to my fate. 

And then it left. 

My lips tingled at the absence; my canal emptied of its chief joy. 

ZiaMoretti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZiaMoretti

I opened my eyes, expecting to see it rolling like a marble away from me, wondering if I would scoop it back up to finish what it awakened. 

Instead, I saw it. 

The grape connected to a thousand more, each spread into countless vines of varying shapes and sizes. The cords of connected circles rippled and darted, purple and all-encompassing. Shock descended over any reaction, my muscles unable to move as more of the purple balls combined together, their vines closing around me. 

They tore apart my dress, spreading my legs as the protruding penis of the combination easily pushed past my lips, hard and moving as a thousand individual beads, shooting up and out until every inch inside of my pussy screamed with unreal pleasure. I shook, shoulders slamming against the tree, roughly rising up, guided by the rough, slippery appendages. 

The swirling cords whirled around my arms and legs, spreading me into an x-shape, pinning me against the tree as it ravaged my supple body. It pushed in and out, violent and forceful, its cock too deep, too wide, too fast and too hard, and yet not enough. 

Its pulsing balls moved around each other inside of me, turning each nerve into spasming pinpricks of ecstasy. The insidious things twisted around my tits, their texture hard and glass-like, roughly squeezing and mauling each. The ends formed into a maw, sucking on the nipples as I tilted my head back, on the cusp of another climax.

My mouth opened, my eyes shut, not wanting to think about what was happening even as the twisting grapevine inside fucked me past any ability to resist.

I shook, cumming again, then again as the creature kept at its steady rhythm. Against the tree, another snake-like vine pushed up and into my ass. Again I screamed, careless as to who might hear. 

It should have hurt. There was a sense that I was being split in halves, but each hole only tingled with the same steady beat of arousal. 

I wanted this.

I couldn’t admit it, but each orgasm proved the monster’s point. Its tendrils coiled around my breasts, squeezing until I lost circulation. 

Then in one last indignity, the thing pushed another cock into my open mouth, fucking my holes at once. 

And I let it…

No, more than that. 

I sucked, I swallowed, I slurped down its seed from when it ejaculated, greedily gulping down every last drop as its twin cocks pounded into my pussy and ass. My hands closed around two vines, pumping them until they squirted out purple jizz juice all over my body. 

It tasted so heavenly, so sweet...

I needed more.

And I got it. 

Dick after dick appeared for me to stroke and suck, but the two inside my pussy and anus stayed constant, fucking me until I could not tell where one began and the other ended. From the waist down the pleasure mixed into one, the two cocks creating me in a new kind of euphoria. I came, again and again, used up exactly the point when the creature erupted, pouring out sticky purple cum inside of my aching holes. 

Done, it dropped me, only a few feet, but hard enough for my ass to hit the ground hard. Both the trunk of the monstrous tree and its base were covered in cum, so much that I might have blended from the sticky substance covering my face and tits.

I blinked through cum coated eyes, not able to see the creature retreat back into the vineyard. 

Waiting for the next victim...

Published 
Written by secondsamuel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments