Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting Out Of The Rut Chapter 15

"Heading home from their adventurous week, Chris and Carol begin the reconnect."

15
8 Comments 8
2.7k Views 2.7k
4.5k words 4.5k words

 

Coming home

After breakfast, Carol insisted on a whole ritual of putting me into chastity. I felt cheated and maybe that was obvious. Certainly, Andrea looked a little guilty but Carol kept at it. I realised that if I objected too much then it was bound to be like a put down for Carol.

I had to choose between humiliating her or humiliating me; well, you can guess which way I went. It was a fine line; on the one hand, I'd just screwed another woman— no question about that, but, and it's an important but in the grand scheme of things, I did it to get Carol a contract and a bonus.

I was more annoyed with myself about the condom. Having to go to the clinic again was no big deal, but I should have thought ahead. I'd known Andrea and I were going to have sex when we woke up, so why didn't I have a bunch of condoms by the bedside? I was clearly a total amateur at the philandering business. I could argue that's a good thing, I guess— part of the credentials of a faithful husband, but it still felt like a failure.

It needed a cold shower to get the cage on and a lot of banter between Carol and Andrea which didn't help.

"Thanks, darling," Carol whispered in my ear when Andrea wasn't looking. "I needed to repossess you."

Well, fair enough, I thought, but repossession ought to be about us, not about showing off in front of Andrea. One way or another, I was going to stop this when we got home. There was no way I was going to let Carol nudge me into some kind of continuing femdom marriage. That seemed to me to be one of those ruts a couple could get stuck in and never get out. Best not to go there.

Carol insisted on seeing Andrea's crazy mirrored office and the two of them disappeared to tidy up their business stuff while I had a second cup of coffee. It was tempting to want to see two naked women from every side imaginable, but I resisted. I sat there musing for a while and then got dressed. 

I figured whether they had their commercial heads on or if they were messing around, a caged man wasn't getting any more action. I needed to get my head clear for the drive home. I reckoned Carol would to pick my story apart while we were driving and she'd want to know how I felt every step of the way, as well as what we did.

I’d never driven wearing the cage. It made me nervous. I thought I needed practice, what if— well, I don't know what if, but maybe it might hurt, catch some skin or something and take my attention at an awkward moment so I persuaded Carol to drive.

There was another bonus in that, I figured that if she had to concentrate on the road it might reduce the severity of the inquisition. The first ten miles, she seemed in a good mood, bordering on the ecstatic and couldn’t stop talking about the deal she’d done with Andrea.

“Don’t forget Eddie, you did a good deal with him too,” I said. “It’s been a good week for you all round.”

“I couldn’t have done it without you, babe.”

That was a shock— I was expecting the Spanish Inquisition and Carol was being nice. I was ready to stand up for myself and get us back onto a road that I could cope with long term, so the change from her threw me a little. Like when you run to push on a door you thought was stiff and you're thrown into the room under your own weight; for a second I was in a kind of emotional free fall. I don’t know where these things come from, I guess I was short of sleep, emotionally exhausted and drained one way or another. I struggled to hold it together.

Carol, eyes on the road and flying in her own way didn't notice.

"Put some music on, love," she said. "Something upbeat, something hot."

I found a jazz channel as we got clear of the town and we swung out onto the bigger roads. Ten minutes later, the programme ended and I switched to country music for the motorway. Carol started humming and singing along with the radio; the best was her duet with Janis Joplin singing 'Me and Bobby Mcgee'. There's a line about the windscreen wipers slapping time in the song. Right on cue, we hit a shower and Carol turned on the wipers. That truck in the song must have had a different set, there's no way ours were slapping time to anything.

“We need faster wipers or a slower song,” I said.

"That's the first time you've smiled since we got in the car," she said. "What's been eating you?"

"I'm sorry."

"About what?"

"Well, you know, not phoning— believing Andrea— all that."

Carol shrieked with laughter.

"What?" I said. "I screwed up with the protection and after I'd jumped all over you about Dean— you know, the clinic and all that and then I goof and make the same mistake."

She laughed again. The rain stopped and she pulled into a service station.

"That's good timing," she said. "I need a coffee and we need to talk."

The rain had stopped so we sat outside.

"Are you done apologising now?" Carol said.

I guess I just looked blank, she had me so off balance that I had no idea what was going on. She looked straight at me and raised her eyebrows.

"Well?"

"I guess," I said, "as long as you believe me. I only went along with Andrea because I thought that's what you wanted."

"But she was good wasn't she?"

I shrugged. "Not as good as you."

"Right answer."

"That night when we got to her house I tried to message you and then we were in the pool so I couldn't phone."

"I know— I got it next morning."

"Bit late. The video was too big I guess and the signal was crap. I could have asked to use her phone, or got hooked onto her wifi. I let her bounce me along."

"Yeah, yeah, I get all that," she said. "So now are you done apologising?"

There was something about the way she said that. It wasn’t irritation. I couldn’t quite place it, almost as if she thought it was funny.

"You saw most of this morning."

"I did."

"I tried hard," I said. "I thought that was the plan. She said she missed waking up with a man and I knew I could give her that. I kind of thought that's what you'd want if you were there to ask— something like that anyway."

"And you were thinking about me? Seriously?"

"Honest; obviously I had to pay attention to her, like which buttons to press but my feelings were about you. I wished you were there."

Carol laughed. "I was."

She reached across the table and took my hands. "My turn."

I felt my guts drop. What was coming now? It must have shown in my face.

"I should have told you about the bonus points sooner."

"The what?"

"When she gave you nine out of ten I felt so proud. She gave you five more points than Dean and she was right. That has to be double points at least after what I've put you through. There's plenty of husbands that would be on the floor by now. You're home free," she said, "In fact, I probably owe you some days of me being locked up."

She let go of my hands, grabbed the key to the cage from around her neck and handed it to me. "Hearing her give you a nine made me weak at the knees, I could feel my pussy gushing."

She squeezed my hands again and lit me up with her thousand-watt smile.

"We're good," she said. "All even, better than even. You were set up. We set you up.”

“You what?”

“Andrea wouldn’t believe what a straight up guy you are. She thought all men jumped at the chance of cheating.”

“But she cheated on her husband with Dean didn't she?”

“Kind of, yeah— after she caught him out— it’s a long story— not mine to tell but she dared me to let her play with you.”

“I still need to go to the clinic.”

“No you don't, she’s clean, I've seen the tests, she showed me this morning. She felt guilty about what she thought I was doing to you,” she chuckled. "You can't imagine how good that made me feel. I know she caught you out and you need to remember that, but there’s no way I’m not fucking you tonight and after watching what went on this morning. I’m so looking forward to waking up with you.”

"So we're okay?"

“Of course we are, darling. We played you. I wanted to Show Andrea what a decent man you were. Anything less than something full on like that and she wouldn’t have believed me.”

I managed a weak sort of grin and a shoulder shrug.

“So now she thinks I’m a wimp who gets pushed around by his slutty wife.”

“Is that how I made you feel?”

“Me, no— but it could look like that.”

“I showed her your picture show, I told her all about it. That was the work of a strong deep man, not a wimp. She knows, love. She knows.”

I don't know where it came from but I felt myself tearing up again.

"Oh poor you," Carol said. "Go back inside and take that thing off and let's go home."

I wiped the tears away with the back of my hand. "It's okay," I said. "Let's go home and you take it off. I think I'd like that better."

"Are you sure?"

I handed her back the key. "Put it on your anklet. Can you do that?"

"You do it," she said, lifting her leg onto the picnic table. I could see straight down her leg to her naked pussy. For a second I couldn't tear my eyes away. I looked up to see the most wicked grin.

"Did you know?"

"No."

She chuckled. "It feels wild. Who else can see do you suppose?"

"Sitting where you are, I doubt if anyone can. You've got your back to the passing crowds."

"Swap seats," she said, standing up and looking behind her. There was no one there but three women were walking away from us towards the cafe and a couple of guys who were ten yards away, heading in our direction.

She strolled around my side of the table and waited for me to take her seat.

"It's quite tricky to attach it," she said. "It may take you a while."

"Bound to," I said as I sat with my back to the audience. She swung her leg back onto the table and I addressed myself to her anklet. The key has a small ring attached so I had to spring that open a little and wind it through a link on the chain.

"How is the view?" she said.

"How would I know, I'm not daring to look while I've got the cage on."

She pushed her phone across the table. "Take a picture, I dare you."

"It will need the flash."

"So?"

"It may attract attention."

"Wait until I say," she said, her head twisting one way and other looking for a potential audience.

"Are you planning to seduce someone?"

"Cool idea," she said, "but not today I've already hooked the one I want... ready... now."

I took a photo burst, with plenty of flash and I saw her grin. The only thing wrong with the escapade was my cock straining a little inside the cage, though I suppose that could be regarded as a performance indicator.

I pushed the phone back across the table and got on with fixing the key to her ankle. I could feel the presence of someone behind us. The temptation to look over my shoulder was almost overwhelming but I kept my head down. I looked up when it was in place and Carol took her leg off the table. She blew a kiss to someone behind me. I didn't look round, picked up my coffee and drank a little with as much nonchalance as I could muster.

"They've gone," she whispered, leaning over the table towards me. She picked up my hand and kissed it. "Do you think they could tell how wet that made me?"

"Come on," I said. "Let's go home before you make the seat sticky."

Carol was in a good mood all the rest of the way so I did nothing to disturb it. When we arrived, she wanted me to print the best of the pictures I took.

“When you’re done I want you to strip and bring it to me, I’ll be waiting for you.”

Octavia_Reeves
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Octavia_Reeves

I guess it took me ten or twelve minutes what with waiting for the pictures from Carol’s phone to come across to my Mac at the highest resolution and then playing with the colour and contrast, so it was easy to see what I knew she wanted to see.

I came into the living room to find Carol on her knees with the key on the floor in front of her. The lights were dimmed, there were a couple of scented candles, one on the table, another on the bookcase. I held the picture facing the wrong way so she couldn’t see it.

“Trade you for that key?”

“It’s just an old key, it has sentimental value.”

“For me too, it unlocks something I’m very attached to.”

“What are you trading?”

“A very revealing picture.”

“How revealing?”

“On a scale of all or nothing, this is pretty much all. I could get a good price on the black market I think, enough to hire a decent locksmith for sure.”

“I have to see it,” Carol said, reaching forward with the key and unlocking me. I did nothing and waited.

“I suppose you want to be sure everything is in working order?”

I waited. She looked up at me, grinned, removed the cage and gave me a better blowjob than Andrea; I had a feeling should be giving marks out of ten. I ought to give Carol ten out of ten... except that would leave no room for improvement— so maybe a nine, or eight possibly... against a seven for Andrea who had an excuse that she was out of practice— nothing like competition for encouragement.

Damn, the way she was was going I had no chance of thinking straight. She was good, taking it slow, her hands all over me. It was actually a novel experience— I had plenty of blowjobs from Carol but not like that, in the living room with Carol kneeling on the floor in a submissive pose. We’d always been in bed before or rolling in the grass outdoors. We’d never rolled in hay, maybe that was an idea for another day.

I came— hardly surprising, and Carol swallowed everything. She’d never done that before. She sat back on her heels licking her lips and looked up at me.

“How was that?”

“You have to ask?”

She giggled. “Good answer.” She held out a hand for me to pull her upright and came into my arms in one continuous movement. She kissed me.

“Now you can show me the picture.”

I unrolled it and spread it on the table, having a big printer is great. Her thigh from the knee up was all in focus and because I’d tweaked the brightness in the right place her shaved pussy was clearly visible.

“How does it make you feel?”

“As a photographer?”

“No idiot— how does it feel, knowing your wife is an exhibitionist slut?”

“I’m getting used to it.”

“So not wild enthusiasm yet?”

What the hell do I say to that— she’s right, at least partly right.

“I know,” she said, “partly horny as hell and partly scared shitless?”

“Yeah, that’s about right.”

“We have to find a way to keep the horny and deal with the scary. I know there’s no point in telling you not to worry, I mean it’s right that you worry... it means you care... but I can't do this stuff if I hurt you.”

I took a deep breath. “As long as you don’t leave me.”

“No, love— I’m not going to leave you but we have to do better than that. A lot better than that. What you did with Andrea was great, you made me proud.” She hesitated. “Could you be proud of me? I mean, I know sluts aren’t exactly role models but I really liked how I felt when Andrea gave you nine out of ten, I want you to feel like that about me sometimes. Does that make sense?”

I sat down, it felt strange, the two of us naked, sitting at our dining table. Carol was asking me a question I’d never imagined. To move all the way from being scared I'd lose her to being proud of her fucking around was a huge step— more than a step, a whole journey.

“Take your time love, I can see it in your face," she said. "We’re together, I’m not leaving you. We can work it out.”

After a couple of minutes feeling confused and a little lost, I dragged Carol upstairs for a shower. We did it together, lathering ourselves and then blasting hot water for about ten minutes. Feeling her pussy in the shower I could feel the tiniest hint of stubble.

“Can I shave you? Is that too scary a thought?”

“I would love that,” she said, “do you think you can?”

“If you help.”

“Will you want to keep doing it?”

“If I do it well enough.”

“Practice makes perfect.”

That helped me a lot, okay so I was tentative and I took way too long but it looked beautiful. After that I had to get to work with my tongue, making her come twice before it crossed my mind that I was getting hungry. Somehow in our crazy day, we’d missed lunch. That gave me an idea.

I eased up and let her rest for a minute.

"How many times do you want to come?"

"Is your tongue getting tired?"

"A little, but I had an idea you might like before you get exhausted."

"Go on."

"I'll give you a clue. I'm feeling hungry."

She sat up in bed for a second to look at me. I tried to keep a straight face.

"You're thinking of pizza?"

"Yeah."

"And?"

"I was thinking of you making me proud."

"And you thought..." she paused for a second and then smiled. "You thought there might be a handsome virgin pizza boy who needs to be taught a few things before he goes off to university... Oh yeah, I could do that... you're a genius. If he's working, will he be able to get time off?"

"You have his number."

"Can you call him?"

“Are you sure you want to do this?” I said.

“Dean made me do it to prove I was a submissive slut for him. Doing it for you feels very different.”

“How?”

“Because if I said no, you’d be okay with it. You wouldn’t bully me, or put me down and if I do it, you won’t think I’m being unfaithful to you. True?”

“Yeah, definitely.”

“And that gives me a platform to try harder than I ever did with Dean. It’s like diving into cold water, if someone shames you into it then you go for the minimum you can away with. But if you feel safe, then you really go for it. Does that make sense?”

“Yeah,” I said, “I think I’m beginning to get it.”

Carol stood up and pulled me to my feet.

"Are you absolutely sure?" she said.

"Yeah... and anyway it's no different to Eddie."

"The pizza boy is bigger."

"But he's about to go away."

"He might get ideas, they have holidays. He could be here a long time in the summer."

"Look, I know I'm not much of a catch but I don't think you'll leave me for a teenage pizza boy."

"If you say things like 'not much of a catch' again, we will have a serious argument. Because I've known you forever, I've taken you for granted and forgotten what a man I have. What you did when you found out about Dean and Jay opened my eyes to the truth. You know what they say— you don't know what you've got until you lose it, well I almost lost it. If I give this kid a good time it's for your entertainment. I don't want to play away for fun, I'd rather work harder at dragging the fun out of you. Right?"             

The vehemence took me by surprise. I think it must have shown in my face and for a few seconds, I was lost for words. She pulled me towards her.

"I love bantering with you," Carol said, hugging me. "Andrea had it so right; Dean was a one trick pony and you are so much more. We can have so much fun. Call him."

"Call Dean?"

"No, you idiot," Carol collapsed laughing. "Call the pizza boy."

We found the phone number. I was relieved to discover that Carol had simply cut out the part of the pizza box that it was written on— there was nothing on her phone or our home address book. I don't know why I found that pleasing, after all, she knew exactly where the piece of cardboard could be found but it did seem to imply that she hadn't been planning on randomly calling the boy.

She saw me grinning and I had to explain and that was a good thing too.

"Even when we've been doing this for a while, we'll always need to talk," she said. "I know you're beginning to trust me but I need to keep earning it."

That was good too.

"So do you want to listen while I talk to him?"

"Will you be embarrassed?"

"I don't know, it's not like I've ever been a pimp before.

"Go to your office and call him."

The kid answered after three rings.

"Hi, I don't know if you remember the week before last you brought us a pizza and you gave my wife your number— don't fret," I said as fast as I could. "I'm not mad or anything. I know what happened and I'm okay with it. I dared her to do it. My wife was interested in seeing you again, only this time she'd like to take a little longer. Are you with me?"

"Um... I guess."

"Are you working tonight?"

"Actually, yes."

"Okay, so what she has in mind might interfere with your work but I have an idea. Could I meet you? The pizza place will be fine, I'm sure you'd rather meet somewhere safe for you. I'm only saying that in case you're worried."

"Okay," he said, still sounding hesitant.

"I don't even know your name— I'd like to be able to call you something."

"Ask for Tony."  

"Okay, see you later."

I came back to the living room to find Carol.

"I'm going to go meet him when his shift starts."

"You'd better dress," she said.

I laughed.

"Is he happy for you to watch? I mean that might be hard on the kid."

"I have a plan," I said. "He doesn't start work for a while. Can you cope with eating afterwards?"

"I thought you were hungry."

"I was, but some starvation is good for the figure. I thought you might prefer fucking him first before we eat and then we can pig out on pizza afterwards and watch movies."

"What movie?"

"I dunno, I see if I can find a good one. There may be something new available by then."

Carol fell back on the sofa laughing. "Oh I get it, but he's supposed to be a virgin, it might not take long."

"I guess it depends on how good my favourite porn star is at making it last. Some of these virgins need a lot of foreplay and who knows how long a high-class slut can drag it out?"

Carol looked at me for a few seconds, curiosity all over her face as though she was trying to read my mind, and then she looked at the clock.

"I bet you need to catch up on your work, check your emails and all that and I ought to send in all my stuff from this week. We've got an hour or two. Can you unpack and set the laundry going?" Carol giggled, "Can you do it naked?"

"Is this some house slave game?"

"I'm going to dress up like for work while you do it. We can play the CFNM game for the afternoon before you have to collect my client for the evening."

"So long as we're done with the cage."

She nodded "I think we're done with that for good, don't you?"

"From where I'm sitting, absolutely yes. Why were you so keen on the thing? It's not as though I was likely to do anything to deserve it."

"It's served its purpose."

"What the hell purpose was that?"

Carol sighed, "Could we not talk about it now? It's embarrassing for me to put it into words and you'll think I'm an idiot."

"I'd never think you were an idiot."

Carol smiled, "I know," she said. "It's not in you, you'll probably laugh when I tell you, and I will tell you later I promise. Right now, I want to think about the pizza boy. I feel as though I've set myself up and now I need to perform. I can't rely on him to know what to do. When I paid for the pizza with you, and before that with Dean, I was being a sub, almost a slave. This time I need to feel more like a mistress. I want to get my head in gear. I'm going to have a bath and then I'll put on a show for you."

Published 
Written by Whitebeard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments