Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Novels

Our novels and novellas section is for more substantial erotic stories, which often stretch to several chapters or installments.

They are not as substantial though as romances, which are essentially books.

Novels give a chance to serious writers to show off their talents on a larger scale.

Trending Stories

Katie's Quest, Chapter One

The town princess wants to get pregnant. She doesn't plan on falling in love too.

Eighteen-year-old Katie Petersen had a skip in her step and a smile on her face as she headed for the bus stop one cold and clear February morning. Her school uniform was fresh from the dry cleaners, her teeth white and immaculate, and her strawberry-blonde hair hung down to her shoulders and swayed with each step she took. Today was a special day, one she had been looking forward to. Now it was finally here, and Katie wa...

All Stories

Love & Nature Pt.47

Emily takes her turn with Ragden...

Aria felt a soft hand on her left shoulder and turned her head to see Emily lying next to her. The soft red curls of her hair brushed against Aria’s arm. Her skin tingled at the touch. Emily leaned into her, pressing the rich curves of her body against Aria’s. Aria blinked as she watched this goddess of sex and beauty press against her. Her heart pounded hard in her chest as Emily kissed her softly. As Emily pulled back,...

Katie's Quest, Chapter One

The town princess wants to get pregnant. She doesn't plan on falling in love too.

Eighteen-year-old Katie Petersen had a skip in her step and a smile on her face as she headed for the bus stop one cold and clear February morning. Her school uniform was fresh from the dry cleaners, her teeth white and immaculate, and her strawberry-blonde hair hung down to her shoulders and swayed with each step she took. Today was a special day, one she had been looking forward to. Now it was finally here, and Katie wa...

The Festival Of Fertility, Part 12

Bonnie explains her motivations. Metztli finally gets what she wants.

Everyone, even Dr. Harwood, stared at Bonnie in stunned disbelief. "You're what?" Richard finally asked, breaking the shocked silence. Bonnie's grin grew wider, a glint of challenge in her eyes. "I'm going to volunteer. Why not? It's not like I've got anything to lose, right?" "Nothing except your life!" said Brian. "You've got, like, your whole life ahead of you!" "Seriously, Bonnie, have you thought about this at all?"...

The Festival Of Fertility, Part 11

Zolin finally claims Lin Ming. Bonnie announces an unexpected decision.

It took many more attempts before Lin Ming was able to craft a blowgun that even approached the level of quality she was aiming for, and by that time it was late in the afternoon. Filled with helpless frustration and no small amount of embarrassment, she rose and followed Harwood and the others as the smell of food began to waft from the Great House. All around them, the people of Tlacloban were starting to prepare their...

The Festival Of Fertility, Part Ten

Zolin finally prepares to make his move. Isaiah and Metztli's relationship continues to grow.

While Isaiah was busy getting to know Metztli's children, Dr. Harwood was busy scribbling in her field journal. She'd already filled several of them with notes and observations on the Aiwaha and their language, customs, and culture, and there was no end in sight. Every day brought something new, something fascinating to explore further. She bit her lip as she sketched several Aiwaha men returning to Tlacloban with fresh g...

"The Three Of Us" - Chapter 4:- “It's My Birthday”

The first part of David's twenty-third birthday celebration...

I awoke with a pleasurable sensation emanating from my cock, but as I lay there, my thoughts continued to linger in my dream—a dream I wasn't quite ready to give up. Clare and I were hand-in-hand running naked along the same Cretan beach that I went on holiday to. A naked Sarah was also there; she was splashing us, laughing, and we were having fun. We were a family of three. That pleasurable feeling started gently moving,...

Love & Nature Pt.46

Ragden indulges Sarah's request...

Sarah’s eyes widened as she saw Aria smile and nod. Her chest swelled with appreciation for her friend. She leaned down and kissed her passionately on the lips. Aria blinked and kissed Sarah back. Ragden chuckled, watching them. Then he pulled back from Aria, slowly sliding his throbbing erection nearly out of her, then slowly slid back into her. Aria’s back arched, as she moaned in pleasure into Sarah’s mouth. Sarah gigg...

Meeting Up With My Cougar

Things get intimate fast and very dirty.

The planned encounter Part 3 – The Party and the Cougar catches her prey. I stood facing my hot cougar. To hell with it I thought. I am tired of being politically correct. I stared first into those wonderful eyes of hers. Then, quite deliberately, so she could see me, I slowly let them fall downwards to rest on her ample breasts and cleavage, sexily wedged into that smoking hot zip-up mini-dress. "Well, now we have been f...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Alex's Awakening, Part Eight

Alex goes to her booking with Mark and his girlfriend.

Alex spent the rest of the day squirming with anticipation. She tried to preoccupy herself with other things, like doing some more shopping, taking a nice walk in the park, and even squeezing in a quick nap, but her mind kept wandering back to the evening ahead. She had never been with a couple before, and the thought of being the one in charge, of initiating the shy girlfriend into the world of kinky pleasures, was a hea...

The Festival of Fertility, Part Nine

Lin contemplates her mysterious suitor. Metztli comes to a decision about Isaiah.

On the other side of the village, Lin Ming sat alone in the hut she shared with the rest of her group and ran her hand across the jaguar pelt over and over. Harwood and the others were off doing something else, but she’d needed some time to process what happened and the professor had understood. Lin was having trouble wrapping her mind around the fact that someone, a man, did this for her. I am nothing special, though, sh...

The Pet: Part 1 - The Interview

About to run out of money, Leslie decides to respond to a mysterious job posting

Leslie had been staring at her budget sheet for the past few hours. There was no mistake: she was in trouble. She had just finished her second year of college, and her loans were starting to get out of control. Worse, she had no money to pay for her apartment after the next month. Just to pile on, her car had just broken down, meaning she was going to have to somehow scrounge up money to get a new one while also having no...

A Chance Encounter, Or Was It Deliberate? Part 2 –

Supermarket Checkout & Party Preparations Get Underway

Part 2 - The Cougar Catches Her Prey As I stood at the till, I replayed what just happened in my head, her beaming smile and what she had just said. "Well, hello again, you. I hoped we might bump into each other again before I left the store. Perhaps I ought to introduce myself to a lovely guy like you. My name’s Emma, and you must be Al I think, are you not? I think we have a mutual friend in Gemma, your neighbour. I thi...

Alex's Awakening, Part Seven

Alex returns home and then begins planning for her future.

The ride home was a blur of anticipation and raw nerves for Alex. What would she tell her parents? What if they found out? But as the taxi pulled up to her house, she realized she didn’t care anymore. She had tasted a freedom that no amount of scolding could ever take away. If tonight was the night her secret career was revealed, so be it. At least then she wouldn't have to live a double life anymore, and that would be a...

The Festival of Fertility, Part Eight

Zolin goes hunting. Metztli begins teaching the boys how to hunt.

One of the reasons jaguars were so hard to hunt, Zolin reflected as he padded through the jungle, was that they left nothing in the way of a visible trail. They were like phantoms, appearing to human eyes as if by accident, and lingering for only scant seconds before vanishing into the green depths of the forest once more. Even finding their scat was difficult. Just finding one was a challenge in and of itself, let alone...

Part 1 – The supermarket The first day of the weekend started like many others. I awoke drowsily to the early morning dawn chorus of birds through the open top light of my bedroom window and the dappled sunlight setting its mark for the day on the walls and reflecting in the wide full-length mirror facing the end of my bed. I stretched and yawned flashes of my erotic dream making me aware now of my morning wood. I instinc...

Score 17 17
1
589 Views 589
1.9k words 1.9k words