Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Thy Neighbor, Chapter 4

"Tommy was headed to college now. But what about Connie? Would she wait for him?"

19
9 Comments 9
4.5k Views 4.5k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Now that Tommy had finally graduated and was out of high school, his next step would be heading off to college that fall. He had mixed emotions about this next life step. On one hand, he could hardly wait to get to college and find out what college life was all about. 

He had heard from his mother and from others how much fun college life could be, and he was slated to go to a good school, which would definitely give him an advantage in finding a good paying job once he got out. He was planning a career in computers and the college he had picked was one of the tops in that field.

But as much as he was looking forward to going off to college, he couldn't help but be sad that he would be leaving his mother and Connie and the life he had here at home. It had been just him and his mother since his father had run off with that blonde secretary of his. How would she be able to handle things here without him? How would he deal with things being so far from home?

Additionally, he had developed a very pleasing and satisfying new relationship with Connie and he was quite happy with the way things were right now. If he went away, would he come back to the same situation? 

He couldn't expect Connie to wait for him – he would be away for four years and he didn't know if he would be able to come home or how often. Connie's sex drive made it hard for her to go even a week without sex! It would be very hard to say goodbye to such a hot, sexy, and thoroughly arousing woman such as Connie. Who knows if he would find someone at college that could hold a candle to this sexpot!

Tommy knew that college was his ticket to the future, though, and while it would be hard to say goodbye to his two favorite women, he would need the education and experience that college would give him if he was to compete in today's job market. 

So he decided to make this a summer to remember, and he was well on his way too! Tommy and Connie spent many wonderful times together and their sexual games were only getting hotter and hotter. He was also very close to his mother and helped her around the house now that school was over for him for the summer. It was a great time and he was thoroughly enjoying himself.

But life has a way of throwing a curve ball at your plans and Tommy was about to be served one of his very own.

It happened on a beautiful, warm summer day – the kind of day when trouble and tragedy seem a million miles away. Tommy had just dropped his mother off at work at the hospital for her shift and was headed to the mall to do a little shopping. 

He was stopped at a traffic light waiting for it to change to green before proceeding. Once the light had changed, Tommy started through the intersection when, from the left-hand side of the car, a blue and white pickup truck ran the red light and smashed into the driver's side door of Tommy's small car.

Tommy was transported to Rolling Plains Memorial Hospital – the same hospital that his mother worked in. She was in a different department, but word spread fast that her son had just come into the Emergency Room by ambulance; she rushed down to be with him. 

A couple minutes after Barbara got to the E.R., Connie showed up as well and both women waited, scared and anxious, until the doctor came in to talk to them.

"Mrs. Andrews?" the doctor said when he walked up to the two women sitting in the waiting room.

"I'm Barbara Andrews," she said.

"Well, Mrs. Andrews, I just left your son. He's kind of banged up a bit but he'll be okay. He's going to be out of commission for a bit and sore for a while longer than that, but he'll recover," the doctor said.

"Oh thank God!" she said, letting out the breath that she had been holding. "What happened? How badly is he hurt?" she asked.

"Well from what I can gather, he was hit at an intersection by a truck that ran a red light. The police have the other driver in custody. Your son has a mild concussion, a broken left upper arm, a couple broken ribs on the left side and his left leg is broken in three places… one femur fracture and both bones in his lower leg have been broken. 

"Fortunately, the fractures all occurred in areas that won't require pins or plates so no surgery needs to be done. We're going to keep him here for a couple of days under observation though, because of the concussion," he said.

"Thank you, doctor," Barbara said.

"Oh, one more thing… I understand your son was planning to go to college on a football scholarship?" the doctor asked.

"Yes, he has been accepted to a very good college in Massachusetts. He wants to be a computer something-or-other," she said.

"Well, I'm afraid his football days are behind him now. While we didn't have to pin his leg for normal everyday life, it won't support that kind of abuse… the first good hit he would get, it would break all over again. I'm sorry, but he will have to find another way to go to college," the doctor said.

"Can I see him?" she asked.

"Let's get him into a room and then you can see him. Right now he's pretty groggy from the pain meds anyway," he said.

It was about an hour later when the doctor came back to where the two women were waiting. "Okay Mrs. Andrews, your son is on his way up to his room. He will be in Room 215. You can go up now, and he will be there in a few minutes," he said.

"Thank you, doctor," she said. Barbara and Connie made their way up to the room and were there waiting when they wheeled Tommy into the room. Tommy had his head bandaged and his arm and leg were in casts. 

His ribs were taped and he was quite lethargic from the pain medications and slipped in and out of consciousness, but he was a welcome sight to his anxious mother. She helped the other nurse get him set up in his room, and made sure that everything was done and done properly – this was more than the average hospital patient here!

Once Tommy had been made comfortable and was safely in his room, Connie turned to her best friend. 

"Barb, honey, you may as well go back to work. I will stay here with Tommy. But you don't need to be missing work – you are going to have hospital bills to pay hon!" she said. "I will be here with Tommy, I won't leave his side. And you can come by after your shift. But you are here in the hospital if we should need anything. Just go back to work sweetie… Tommy will be sleeping for several hours yet anyway," 

Barbara knew Connie was right, so reluctantly she went back to work, but only after she made Connie promise to call her if anything changed at all. She didn't know how she was going to keep her mind on her work, but Barbara knew that she couldn't miss work. It was hard enough making it on a nurse's salary, and now there would be medical bills and a car to replace. 

She learned that the car had been totaled – the truck hit the car so hard that the frame was bent; it would never be driveable again. 

After her shift was over, Barbara returned to Tommy's room and found Connie still there watching over him. But visiting hours were coming to an end and it had been a very long day. So Connie drove them both home and Connie said she would take Barbara to work and watch over Tommy again while she worked.

The next day when the two women went to the hospital, Tommy was awake and alert. "Hi Mom, Hi Aunt Connie," he said as they walked in the room.

"How are you feeling today, sweetheart?" Barbara asked.

"Well, I am sore and it hurts to breathe too deep, but I'm okay. Sorry about the car – I don't know where that guy came from! He was just there, and I didn't have time to even blink before he hit me!" he said.

"Don't worry about the car, honey. As long as you are okay, that's all that matters," Barbara said.

"Amen to that," Connie added.

"The police and the insurance companies will deal with the accident. You just concentrate on getting better so you can get back home," Barbara said.

"Well, they tell me I can probably go home tomorrow if nothing happens between now and then. Of course, I will be in this cast for a while, I guess, which sucks. So much for my last summer before college!" he said. Barbara and Connie just looked at each other, neither of them saying anything about what the doctor told them.

While Connie stayed with Tommy, Barbara went off to do her shift. After work, Barbara returned to his room and visited with him for a while before the two girls left for home. Tommy enjoyed spending the day with Connie, but he wished he wasn't so banged up so he could have had some fun with her there in the room!

"Damn Connie, I have you all day to myself and I'm so messed up I can't even play with my little fuck-slut!" he said, making sure no one was coming into the room.

"Well, you just get healed up… there's plenty of time for fucking and sucking once you are back in service!" Connie said, smiling.

"But thank you for thinking of me!"

"Oh, I'm always thinking of you, sexy lady. And usually dirty thoughts too!" he said, with a wink.

Connie giggled. "Oh, you are a naughty one!" She leaned over and kissed his cheek. "And I love that about you too," she whispered in his ear lustily.

When Barbara's shift was over, she came by Tommy's room and they visited awhile. She made sure that he ate his dinner (the three of them ate dinner together in his room) and that he had everything he needed. When visiting hours ended Barbara kissed her son's cheek. "Goodbye, honey and good night. Sleep well and we will see you tomorrow. Maybe you can come home with us tomorrow night!"

Connie leaned over and kissed his other cheek. "Yes, hopefully, we will have you back home where we can properly fuss over you! Here, we have to share you with the nurses and doctors, but back home we have you all to ourselves!" she grinned.

"I hope so too. It's nice here, but they are always coming in and waking you up! I haven't slept all through the night since I got here!" he said.

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

The next day was Friday and the end of Barbara's work week. As with the last couple of days, Connie took her to work and waited there with Tommy, visiting and keeping him company, until Barbara got off work. 

Today though, Tommy was able to go home with them so when her shift was over, Barbara went to his room. He was already packed up and ready to leave, anxious to get back home to his own bed. The nurse in charge got him a wheelchair, then the four of them went downstairs and out to the car. 

Getting in the car with a full leg cast was a bit tricky, but he found if he got in the back seat from the right side, he could position himself diagonally on the seat with his left leg (the one in the cast) propped up on the seat. Not the most comfortable way to travel, but it was enough to get him home at least.

Since his arm was broken as well as his leg, crutches were of no use, so Barbara had arranged for a wheelchair to come home with him. She would have to push him around in it, but at least he would be somewhat mobile.

Tommy spent the weekend at home, mostly indoors in his wheelchair, but occasionally he would ask his mother to move him out onto the porch so he could enjoy some fresh air and sunshine. It was a lovely weekend weather-wise and Tommy hated being stuck in that wheelchair. 

The tow truck driver had brought the wrecked car home once the police had finished with their investigation, and the insurance company sent an adjuster to take Tommy's statement and look at the car on Monday afternoon.

Tommy slowly mended as the days and weeks went by. Barbara had rented a car so they had transportation until the other driver's insurance paid off. One day when Connie and Barbara and Tommy were all home together, a man came by claiming to be from the other driver's insurance company.

"Mrs. Andrews, we have gone over the police reports and your son's statement about what happened in the accident. It is clearly not his fault, and so I am here to try to settle this matter. I understand that there were some hospital bills as well as the loss of your car. Do you know how much the hospital bills came to?" he asked.

"Well, I work at the hospital where they took my son – the only hospital in Sweetwater, and I was told by the administration there to keep all the bills I received until I heard from your company. So far they total roughly $338,000 in medical bills alone with his broken upper arm, his broken upper and lower leg, his concussion, and his broken ribs. 

"Then there is the matter of replacing the car which was totaled. And finally, my son had a full scholarship to go to college in Massachusetts Institute of Technology to play football for the school. He cannot play football ever again according to the doctors so his college scholarship had to be forfeited," she said.

LillyMayer1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LillyMayer1

"I see. Well, of course, we will pay the medical bills. As for the car, it was a 2012 Ford Taurus and ‘blue book' for a car with similar features and mileage is around $16,000. We cannot cover the cost of the scholarship because there is no guarantee that your son would complete all four years of college and graduate, however, we are willing to give you a substantial amount for pain and suffering," he said.

"What kind of ‘substantial amount'?" Connie asked.

"Well what do you think is fair?" he asked.

"Mr. O'Malley, your client, is guilty of running a red light and smashing into my son, putting him in the hospital and ending any chance for him to go to MIT on a full scholarship. Your client, as I understand, was driving drunk and this wasn't his first offense at that. 

"While he is behind bars where he belongs finally, he will be getting out in a year to do this all over again to someone else because he didn't kill anyone, thank God. Covering my son's medical expenses and the ‘blue book' of our car is the very least you can do. 

"As for pain and suffering, my son will be suffering for the rest of his life. He cannot get the education he was in line for. He will probably walk with a limp for the rest of his life because of his broken thigh bone. I think a grand total of say, $500,000 dollars is not out of line here," Barbara said.

"$500,000 dollars is a bit steep, Mrs. Andrews. I don't know if we can go that high. I was thinking more along the lines of $350,000 dollars," he said.

"Well Mr. O'Malley, I have consulted an attorney on this matter and he assured me that given the details of this case he could easily get us a seven or even eight-figure settlement. Do you wish to go to court and argue this out?" Barbara said. Having Connie there gave Barbara the confidence to stand up to this insurance adjuster and not be intimidated or persuaded to settle for less than they deserved.

"I will take your figure back to the office and let them know. We will be in touch in a few days with our decision," he said.

When he left Barbara turned to Connie. "Thank you, Connie, for being here with me. I probably would have taken whatever he said we were getting and thought I had gotten a good settlement. But your presence here gave me the courage to stand up for what Tommy and I deserve," she said.

"Not a problem, honey. You and Tommy here are my best friends and I want to see that you get all you are entitled to from these companies. These insurance people think it's their money they are giving out!" Connie said.

Two weeks later Tommy was sitting at home when his mother came rushing into the house all excited.

"Tommy look! The insurance check is here!" she said excitedly. She tore open the check and they both looked at it. It was for the agreed upon $500,000 dollars! "Now we can pay the medical bills and get another car! No more rental car!" she said.

"When are you going to go get another car?" he asked.

"Well, I might go check them out this weekend… maybe Saturday," she said. Tommy wished he could go too – he loved test-driving cars. But with his leg, it would be more of a hassle than it was worth. Besides, they had to think practically and the sports cars and convertibles that he would want to get are not practical vehicles for a family car!

 

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

One day a few weeks later, Connie came over, as usual, to visit with Tommy after Barbara left for work and help him if he needed it. It had been about three months since the accident and he was healing well. 

His ribs had healed, and he was going in the following week to get the cast taken off his arm. His leg, however, would have to be in a cast for a while longer. He was laying on the sofa watching television when she knocked on the door and came into the house.

"Hi hon, How are you doing today?" she asked, bringing a chair over next to the sofa.

"Not bad. Just bored hanging at home," he said.

"I'm sorry," she said. Trying to change the subject quickly, Connie asked, "So how do you like the car?"

"It's okay, it's just a car," he said, unenthusiastically. It wasn't a "cool" car, it was just a boring family sedan so it didn't really matter too much to him.

"Well, I know it isn't the sports car you wanted… the babe magnet. But then, I don't know if I would want you in a hot sports car – you might find another babe to replace me!" she said, teasing him.

"Oh, you know there's no one that can replace you!" he said, playing along.

"Aww, you are so sweet!" she said. "So how are you feeling?"

"Well the ribs are better and I go in next week to get rid of this cast. Then hopefully I will get some crutches so I can get around a little easier!" he said.

"So you don't like us women pushing you around eh?" she said, jokingly.

"Oh I don't mind being chauffeured around, but I don't like being a bother when I just want to go to the bathroom or step outside on the front porch!" he said. "Besides, sometimes you and Mom are busy doing something or not around at that particular moment."

"Yeah, damn unreliable women anyway!" she giggled.

"Yeah, never a fuck-slut around when you need one!" he chuckled.

Connie grinned "Well I'm here now…" she said, her voice trailing off suggestively. "You know Tommy, I've been very naughty. I had to get out my toy the other day. It's been so long since you and I…"

As she spoke she began to rub her hand over his cock. Softly kneading it with her fingers. Tommy fought to stifle the moan of feeling that threatened to escape. As if she sensed this she rubbed harder at him. Tommy could not hold in his moan this time.

"I know you want this. And I can tell you're enjoying it," she said.

"Of course I do – I always like fucking my little slut! You are always so fucking sexy and hot!" he moaned.

"And I want this as badly as you do. Mmmm… I've missed this big, fat, juicy cock sooo much…" Her voice was low, sultry. He felt her fingers working at the zipper on his jeans. If she managed to open them he was lost. He reached down to help her, but she batted his hand away.

"You let me take care of this, baby," she purred. Then her hand was sliding inside his jeans, pushing aside his underwear. Her fingers curled around him tightly as she ran her hand down his hard cock. Tommy groaned at the feel of her hand curled around him.

Reaching over to her, he grabbed a handful of her long brown hair and dragged her mouth to his. Kissing her hard on the lips, probing his tongue against them. She parted her lips and he plunged his tongue into her mouth. Tasting her, curling his tongue around inside her mouth. He felt her kissing him back, matching his need with her own.

As they kissed, her hands were working on his jeans. In seconds she had them open and pushed down, releasing his cock. Her fingers curled around him again. Running along the length of his cock. Tommy moaned into their kiss.

Connie pulled back, sinking down to her knees on the floor beside him. Leaning over his lap, she ran her tongue over the head of his cock. He gasped softly, then groaned as she slipped her lips over him. Sucking him into her mouth, slowly sliding her lips along him. Tommy gripped the sofa with his hands as Connie swallowed his cock into her mouth.

Drawing him deep and sliding her lips along his length. Sucking firmly on him, she moved her lips down him, then slowly pulled them back up. Moving her mouth along his length, Tommy watched, almost bewitched by the sight of her sexy mouth sliding along him. The feel of her lips, tight around him, was sublime.

She seemed to be savoring the taste of his cock. Licking her tongue around him as she sucked on him. She glanced up at him, seeing him watching her. Connie slipped her mouth off him to slowly and deliberately run her tongue along him. Starting at the base of his cock and sliding it all the way up to the tip, she curled her tongue around his engorged head, before licking back down him.

"Yesss…" Tommy groaned it was all he could do. His whole existence was focused on the feel of what she was doing to his cock.

Still looking up at him, she took him in her mouth again and sucked hard, pulling him deep into her mouth. Holding him and sucking hard on him, she licked her tongue around his hard shaft before pulling her lips up to hold just the head in her mouth. She kept on sucking hard, licking her tongue around the head of his cock.

Tommy moaned deep in his throat. The sensations she was giving him were overwhelming. This sexy neighbor woman who he had been fantasizing about for several years was now hungrily devouring his cock. 

He felt her hand wrap around him and her fingers felt small curled around his hard cock. Holding him still with her hand, she began to slide her mouth along him. She moved quickly, sliding up and down him, sucking on him as she moved her lips along him.

Tommy groaned again, reaching down to bury his hands in her dark brown hair. His actions seemed to urge her on and she went faster and faster. Sliding her mouth quickly along him. Sucking harder on him as she increased her speed. His groans grew deeper, harder as her actions increased his feeling. God, if she did not stop soon he was going to cum.

"Fuck Connie you're gonna make me cum soon," he gasped, expecting her to stop. She did not, instead, she increased her movements. Now using her hand to rub at his cock along with sucking harder at him. Using both her mouth and fingers on him.

Tommy felt his body reacting, rushing to his release. His fingers tightening their grip in her hair as he peaked. "Oh fuck yes!" He said, more of a grunt than a cry. Then suddenly he was cumming, pumping his eager load of hot, sticky cum into her mouth. She sucked hard on him, swallowing loudly. Taking his cum down her throat with obvious relish. 

As soon as he had emptied all his cum into her mouth, he was pulling her up and onto him. She smiled at him, licking her lips clean of any remaining drops of his cum. He pulled her lips to his, kissing her hard and deeply, tasting his cum in her mouth.

He lay there on the sofa kissing her. "Thanks, Connie, I needed that. But how about you? How are you going to get satisfied?" he asked, concerned.

"That's what makes to so damn special sweetheart – you are always concerned with how I feel and that I am satisfied. Don't ever change that; it is one of your most endearing qualities!" she said, kissing him. 

"But don't worry about me… I have an idea for that!". Connie got up from the sofa and pulled out her favorite vibrator. "I brought this over thinking you might want a little show! You watched me once before, and I thought a repeat performance might lift your spirits!" she grinned.

"Hell yeah! Beats anything on television for sure!" he said, sitting up excitedly. Connie went over to Barbara's stereo and thumbed through a few CD's until she found a song she liked. She cue'd it up and then handed Tommy the remote.

"Whenever you're ready, baby!" she said taking her place in front of him. Tommy pushed the button on the remote and the music started playing. It was Dr. Hook's "Baby Makes Her Blue Jeans Talk" and Connie was doing just that! 

She had worn her "Daisy Dukes" and a bright yellow stretch halter top along with a pair of six-inch high stiletto-heeled CFM shoes – the kind strippers wore.

As the music started Connie began her dance, teasing him as she wiggled and jiggled in front of him. Connie had gotten some instructional DVD's on pole dancing and stripping and had even been in a few amateur competitions in her time so she was very good at this "hobby". 

As she danced, she slowly stripped out of her top teasing him as she revealed her huge milky tits with their hard rose-colored nipples. Once she was topless, she turned her back to him and wriggled slowly out of her tight and very short cut-off jean shorts.

Left in nothing now but her panties and her heels, she moved closer to Tommy, in between his legs, to let him touch her. Tommy reached out one hand and lightly grazed her panty-clad pussy as Connie moaned. He traced the outline of her skimpy panties and felt how wet she was already. He could smell her woman-scent and feel her tremble under his touch.

Then he slipped a finger under the edge of the flimsy garment and felt her slick, wet pussy lips. He rubbed along the length of her slit until he found her clit. When his fingers rubbed her sensitive love-button, Connie's knees went weak and she faltered, nearly stumbling until she held onto Tommy's good shoulder for stability.

Tommy rubbed her sopping slit until Connie breathed "Take them off me, love…"

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments