Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Thy Neighbor, Chapter 5

"Tommy's leg has healed, the cast was taken off and he had some time to make up for!"

14
9 Comments 9
4.0k Views 4.0k
4.9k words 4.9k words

With Connie standing in front of him and between his legs, Tommy was in the perfect position for her show. At her lusty request, he reached out to pluck the waistband of her tiny lace panties and eased them down over her swaying hips as she danced for him. He moved slowly revealing an inch or two at a time, savoring his treat.

Her pussy was soaked and the sopping wet panties clung to her sex for a moment before pulling free and sliding down her long, lean legs. She stepped out of them, hooking them with one foot to bring them up for him to take off. He brought the wet panties to his nose inhaling deeply her scent from them.

"Ohhh, God…" Connie moaned, turned on by seeing how he was enjoying her wet panties. Tommy breathed her in as he watched her gyrate. She turned her back to him, bending over and pulled apart her ass cheeks, showing him her wet, pink interior.

Looking behind her, she saw him licking his lips at the delectable treat before him. With one hand, she slipped a finger between her wet pussy lips, tracing the rim of her opening, then plunging into her warm tunnel.

"Ahhhh… ohhhh…" she moaned, wriggling her ass as she explored her cunt in front of him.

"Need a hand with that, do ya?" he asked, playfully.

"Why yes, thank you!" she replied and backed up a little so he could reach her. She held her ass cheeks spread wide apart as Tommy shoved two fingers into the wet pink hole. With his other hand, he reached under her and began rubbing her swollen throbbing clit.

"Yess! Oh fuck, Tommy, play with my clit! Rub it harder, baby! Oh God, that feels so good!" she cried as she began humping his fingers.

Seeing how hot she was getting encouraged Tommy. He began wiggling his fingers inside her and rubbing her aching clit like crazy. Connie moaned and pushed back against his hands then reached under her and began tweaking and pulling on her nipples. It had been too long and she needed to cum to something besides her toy. She needed something warm and alive inside her if only his fingers.

"Please baby, please make me cum! Oh, Tommy, I need to cum so bad! Please, please, please, please…" she whimpered. She rocked back at his hand plunging in and out of her as his other hand sawed at her clit.

With his fingers deep inside her, he rubbed hard on her clit and Connie groaned.

"Fuck, I am going to cum, pleeassse keep touching my clit," Connie begged him.

Tommy watched as Connie threw her head back and howled out in orgasm. His fingers rolled over her clit. With his fingers still embedded in her cunt, Connie shook uncontrollably in orgasm. Her knees shook violently then buckled as he continued to squirm his fingers inside her drooling hole.

As her orgasm raced through her she dropped to her knees, her ass in the air and her head on the floor. He continued to toy with her pussy, drawing out her orgasm until finally, it began to wane.

"Thank you for the cum, baby, I missed your making me cum like that," she purred. As soon as she had rested a few minutes more she brought out the toy she had brought over.

"Now you just sit back and watch the rest of the show as I fuck myself with this vibrator. I hope I turn you on like the last time you watch me with it!" Connie said with a wink.

Connie moved around to lay on her back, her legs splayed lewdly apart and her glistening pink slit facing him and as close as she could get. Connie wanted to cum again; she needed another big orgasm to feel satisfied. She had tried to be a good girl while Tommy was laid up – she remembered his words about owning her and that her orgasms were his to give.

He had warned her about not masturbating or cumming without his permission but he had been laid up like this for three months now and that was too long to go without. Later, when he was completely healed, she would confess to him and take her spanking if he thought she needed one.

But for now, she needed some cock – now. Her hungry cunt needed to be fed and by something bigger and more filling than a couple fingers! Hmmm… just thinking about it made her wet! She felt that familiar slow heat building in her groin and radiating up through her stomach.

Moving slowly, teasingly, Connie slid her right hand up her tummy and to begin tracing her middle finger up and down her left tit, from underneath all the way up to the top of her nipple, circling the nipple several times, then back down. It was a very erotic sight with her long red nails contrasting with her pale skin and dark areolas.

She cupped her tit and gently squeezed the nipple between her thumb and forefinger – the tender nub now stood straight up, stiff and getting more sensitive by the minute. Connie's breathing began to quicken, and her pussy screamed for attention. God, Connie was so aroused! She was usually all alone when she masturbated, and to have an audience – to have Tommy watching her, so near, turned her on incredibly!

She moved her right hand down to her ravenous pussy, spread her legs slightly and moved her left hand up to her right breast. At the same time, Connie pushed her left hand into her crotch, closed her eyes, and began; she started by sliding her middle finger up and down the middle of her slit, finding the moisture, letting her lips swell, spreading the gathering moisture over more and more of her outer lips, occasionally dipping the tip of my finger a bit deeper, grazing my clit.

Tommy watched, transfixed, as his fuckslut played with herself; fingering her drooling pussy and at the same time, twisting at her nipple and tugging it upwards, seeing the giant globe stretching, then letting it back down to circle it, marveling at the red-nailed fingertip at her areola.

Finally, it was time to bring the vibrator into play. Connie picked it up and looked at it. It was big. Very big. About eleven or twelve inches with an impressive width as well. The "skin" felt velvety soft, almost like real skin, on the outside with a firm, solid middle. It was shaped exactly like a penis and looked very realistic – only much, much bigger than Tommy's young cock.

The thought of plunging this inside her cunt made Connie's mouth water at the prospect. It was the biggest cock, real or artificial, that she had ever used. The thought made her tremble with anticipation, her hands shaking uncontrollably.

The vibrator seemed to be staring at her and she held it with difficulty in one hand. It was so big, Connie's fingers did not reach around the girth. She licked her lips at the size and different emotions entered her mind. She was excited to shove the toy inside her hungry cunt, but it was, after all, just a toy. She would have much preferred Tommy's cock which, although somewhat smaller, was the real thing.

But that wasn't possible at the moment, so she resigned herself to using her plastic cock and putting on a show for him. She tried to suck the end of the vibrator, but it hardly fitted in her mouth. Instead, she licked the length of the huge toy just as she would do to Tommy's cock, letting him see firsthand what he was missing and teasing him with her expert skills.

Connie placed the tip on one of her nipples and turned the vibrator on, setting it on a slow vibration. The vibrations tore a gasp from her lips and her whole body seemed to quiver and shudder.

Tommy watched unmoving and unblinking as Connie made a slow, tantalizing, downward path tracing a trail along her taut belly to her waiting, throbbing pussy. The vibrator touched her aching clit and she screamed out with ecstasy, pulling it away almost instinctively. She knew that she had to cum, no more teasing, but she wanted the cock deep inside her when she did.

Connie put the head of the vibrator between her distended cunt lips and pushed gently, they parted and welcomed the roundness of the head between them. She wasn't sure if she could take such large toy, but she pushed gently again and about an inch slipped inside her. Connie's nerve endings shot messages to all of her pleasure zones. She forced herself to breathe deep and slow down.

A little more pressure and she could feel her cunt stretching and filling. As she glanced down it looked obscene as this monstrous cock penetrated her. Then she glanced up at Tommy was watching intently, like he'd never seen anything like this in his life. 'That must be the same look he had that first day,' she thought to herself. She smiled remembering that day fondly. It was the start of this kinky, sexy journey.

Connie knew she couldn't stop now so she pushed once more and another couple inches slipped inside. She had about four inches deep inside her. Connie threw her head back feeling the stretching on her cunt walls. She was so wet and so lubricated by now that the vibrator impaled her going in even further and she felt like she was about to be split apart like firewood. She kept on thrusting until she could feel her womb being attacked. Connie gasped at the wonder of it all and tried to lay still.

Connie never felt so full. She lay silently on the floor reveling in the full sensations and tighten and release her vaginal muscles over and over as if she was trying to suck this intruder further and further into her. Connie couldn't take any more; she was incredibly horny and needed to be fucked hard!

She started moving the toy in and out of her pussy, slowly at first but soon increasing the pace. As she dis her cunt started expanding, the stretching making her groan and bite her lip. In and out, she pounded her cunt with the toy the sensations, driving her higher and wilder.

She couldn't stop; she was possessed by a monstrous desire and she sped up faster and faster. She began yelling out obscenities as her juices flowed onto the floor beneath her. Tommy watched as Connie got closer and closer to a gigantic orgasm. Connie could no longer stop herself – she had reached the point of no return and her orgasm was coming whether she wanted it to or not.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck!" she shouted, "Yes! Pound my dirty cunt! Give it to me, all of it. I can take it!" she screamed as she came, her whole body throbbing, her tits bouncing, and her head shaking violently from side to side. Wave after wave of orgasms flooded her senses, washing over her like the tidal wave that hit the Poseidon.

She could hardly breath, the pulsating orgasms kept on coming over and over until tears were running down her cheeks and her juices were pouring out over her hand. Mercifully, at last, they slow down and Connie was left gasping and groaning on the floor in front of Tommy.

As she gradually came back to earth, she pulled the vibrator slowly out of her cunt and felt the empty void inside her. She looked up at Tommy who smiled broadly at her.

"That was fucking incredible!" he said when he found his voice again. "I've never seen anything so fucking hot!" He reached down to help the weak and wobbly Connie to her feet and then to lay down next to him on the sofa. He wrapped his arms around the frazzled woman and held her close.

Connie knew she would need more soon. More stimulation, more fucking, more sexual excitement. But for now, she was happy and content just to have pleased Tommy and be wrapped in his arms again.

Connie spent the day with Tommy until it got close to time for his mother to be home. Then she left him with a kiss and a, "See you tomorrow!" and went back next door. Shortly afterward, Tommy heard his mother's car pull up and into the garage.

"Hi honey, I'm home!" Barbara said as she came in the house.

"Hi, Mom! How was work today?" he asked.

"Not too bad, I guess. I brought home some chicken for dinner. How does that sound?" she asked.

"Works for me! I love chicken!" he said.

"Good. Give me a few minutes to change and get things ready then," she said as she headed towards the bedroom to change out of her nurses uniform.

When dinner was on the table Barbara called him to come to eat. Tommy got up from the sofa and hobbled on his crutches into the dining room. "You are getting a lot better on those things," she said.

"Yeah, I'm getting used to them, I guess," he said. "I still don't think I'll be doing any marathons anytime soon, but I can get around the house here."

"Well, you have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. Maybe he will have some idea when you can get out of that cast then," she said.

"I hope so… this cast thing is getting old real quick!" he remarked.

"I can imagine it is annoying. So what are you planning tomorrow?" she asked.

"Well, actually I thought I would try these crutches out and go over to Connie's. I need a change of scenery… these walls are starting to close in on me!" he said.

"Connie's, eh? You two have been spending a lot of time together since your accident," Barbara said.

Just as Tommy took a bite of food Barbara asked, "So is Connie still as wild in the sack as she was when we were younger?"

Tommy practically choked on his food. "Mom!" he said "What kind of question is that to ask a guy when he's eating? I about choked to death here!"

Barbara laughed, "Don't worry son, your mother isn't as oblivious to what goes on around here as you think! Besides, I kinda like the idea of you two hooking up. I never told you this – I never even told your father – but before he and I met, I had a relationship with an older man myself.

I wasn't much older than you and he was ten years older than me. It only lasted for a couple years then he moved away and shortly after I met your father. I was young and didn't know anything. But he sure taught me!

FiniteDensityyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FiniteDensityyy

Now my two favorite people are getting together and it pleases me. Connie is four years younger than me and closer to your age. And you don't have to go out tomcatting around plus you have settled Connie down some too. I approve of this. Just promise me that you will play safe and be careful, son."

"I will, Mom. Thanks," he said, smiling.

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

The next day was Tommy's visit with the doctor. Barbara and Tommy sat in the waiting room until they were called. Tommy went back into the examination room hobbling along on his crutches followed by Barbara. The doctor came in a couple minutes later.

"I understand you aren't happy with your cast, young man?" he asked.

"No, it is itchy and it's always in the way!" he said.

"Well, let's take an x-ray and see how you are doing then," he said. He took Tommy back into the x-ray room while Barbara waited in the exam room. A few minutes later Tommy returned and a few minutes after that the doctor returned as well.

"Well, I have some good news for you, Tommy. Your leg seems to be healed just fine and we can take the cast off. Is tomorrow afternoon too soon for you?" he asked.

"Really doctor? Tomorrow? That'd be great!" Tommy said happily.

Tomorrow couldn't come soon enough for Tommy. He woke up the next day ready to go to the doctor's office. His appointment was for 3:00 that afternoon and the day seemed to drag by. Eventually, it got close to the appointment time and Barbara and Tommy headed back to the doctor's office.

"Are you ready to get out of that thing, Tommy?" the doctor asked.

"More than ready, doc! I can hardly wait!" he said.

"Okay, then let's go into the other room, then. Mrs. Andrews, we will be right back," the doctor said. Tommy and the doctor were gone for about twenty minutes before Tommy came back in. The cast had been removed and he had a cane with him to help him walk.

"I've given him a cane to help him walk – he's been in that cast for three months and it may take him a few days to get used to using that leg again. It needs some time to strengthen back up so the cane will help him walk and steady him a bit," the doctor said.

"Now Tommy, remember what I said… no rough stuff for a little while yet. Your leg may have healed but your muscles aren't very strong yet. Give it some time. No football or other contact sports, nothing like baseball or tennis or anything where you would do a lot of running and turning. Give that leg a little while yet to knit solid before you get back into those things. Some regular walking would be a good idea to help you strengthen that leg back up. Just be easy on it – you broke a big bone there… you don't want to rebreak it!"

"Okay, doctor. Thanks," Tommy said. As they were walking out Tommy said, "Hang on a minute, Mom, I had one more question for the doctor." He went back into the office.

"Hey doc, what about sex? Is that okay?" he asked in a hushed tone.

"Well, no hanging from the chandeliers or anything too wild. Put the real kinky stuff on the back burner for a bit yet, okay?" he said, winking and patting him on the back.

"Okay, doc, I promise!" Tommy said with a smile.

After they got home, Tommy went over to Connie's to tell her the good news.

"Look, Connie, I'm out of that damn cast finally!" he said when she answered the door.

"Oh, honey, that's wonderful! I'm sure you are happy to be out of that cast and back on your feet again," she said.

"You'd better believe it! But more importantly, I am back in service!" he said, grabbing his crotch for emphasis.

"Oooh! I like that! Connie said smiling. "What did the doc say about that?"

"Well, we can't swing from the chandeliers and no climbing up on the fridge, but pretty much anything we do in bed is safe enough!" Tommy said.

"That sounds good to me, baby!" Connie said.

"Oh, that reminds me. Mom and I were eating dinner the other day and we had a nice conversation. It seems as though you and I haven't been as discreet as we thought!" Tommy said.

"Oh my God! Don't tell me your mother knows about us?" Connie said, holding her hands to her mouth in shock.

"Yes, she does. She said that she wasn't as oblivious to what goes on around here as we think. But don't worry, hon, she is cool with it," he said.

"She is?" Connie said in disbelief.

"Yeah, she is actually happy we are hooking up. She said that she likes it because I am not out tomcatting around and that I am keeping you settled as well! She said that it's good we are together. She actually said she approves of us as a couple – she just said to play safe and be careful," he said.

"Wow, Barbara said that did she?" Connie said still shocked. "Well, I'm glad she approves… we don't have to sneak around anymore."

"Nope. Mom knows about us and she likes that we are together. Now I have both of my girls and I don't have to worry about one finding out about the other!" he said. Tommy really was happy that he could see Connie and that his mother knew about it and approved. It made things a lot neater and less clandestine.

"Mom only has one request of us… that I don't spend all my time with you and forget about her, and that when you two are talking, you don't talk about us having sex. She said she doesn't need to know how good I am in bed, or how much you are getting!" Tommy said, smiling.

Connie laughed, "You mean I can't brag on you and tell her how good a lover her son is?"

"No, I'm afraid that will have to stay our little secret! But I'm glad you are happy with my performance!" he said.

"Oh, darlin' I am more than happy with your performance! You make me feel like a twenty-year-old again!" Connie said.

"Well how'd you like to do a little time travel then?" he said, eyeing her appreciatively.

Connie didn't need to be asked twice. She had been without Tommy's talented cock for three months now and while she had "indulged" with her toy a few times when she needed to, she was looking forward to getting back under Tommy at the first opportunity!

Connie took Tommy's hand and they walked back into the bedroom. She closed the door and Tommy pushed her up against it. He put his arms around her waist and pressed himself against her.

"It's been a long time since I've been able to have you like this, slut. I'm going to fuck you till neither one of us can walk out of this room," he growled.

"Ohhh…" Connie moaned feeling her pussy dampen at his words. She knew that Tommy meant what he said, too. He wasn't one to make idle threats or promises. If he said she wasn't going to be able to walk, he meant it. And she was looking forward to being incapacitated like that too. It HAD been far too long since she felt his cock buried deep inside her belly. She hungered for his thick stiff fuckstick and the feeling of it opening her cunt, throbbing inside her.

Tommy crushed his mouth against hers; tasting her, devouring her, as his hand found one of her substantial tits. He palmed the giant globe, mauling it with his fingers as she moaned her delight into his mouth.

"Please, baby, I need you. I've been too long without your sweet cock. Please fuck me, fuck me hard and deep the way you always do. Please, I need to feel you inside me, baby!" she pleaded as she pulled away from his hungry mouth.

Tommy pulled her over to the bed and began unbuttoning her blouse, opening it up and then reaching in and unhooking her bra so her tits were freed from their lacy white prison. She looked down at the enormous bulge in his jeans and grabbed his eager cock through his jeans, pulling on it and sliding her hand along its length.

"Ohhh God, Tommy…" she moaned, feeling his hardness and size.

Tommy began gently pinching Connie's stiff, aching nipples. Her 32DD breasts were now swollen and hypersensitive, and her nipples were the hardest he'd ever seen them.

"Ahhhh…" she moaned as he squeezed her giant tits, curling his fingers into the soft meaty globes, and then fanning his thumbs across the nipples.

"Suck them… please, baby, suck my tits," she panted.

Tommy bent forward, opening his mouth and engulfing one of her straining nipples. Connie felt a wave of pure pleasure shudder through her as his lips closed around the swollen thickness of her sexually sensitive left nipple. Tommy's tongue began twirling, dancing and flicking around the erect, elastic-like rose colored nipple while his lips suckled on it.

He feverishly began sucking on her tender engorged nipple, slurping and puckering his cheek. Connie moaned and whimpered, her pussy's need growing stronger with each slurp on her sensitive nipple. She tenderly cradled Tommy's head as he sucked on her tits.

"Oh yesss!" she hissed, "That's it, lover! Suck on your fuckslut's tits… oh, fuck… your mouth feels so good!"

Tommy reached down and thrust his hand into the front of her skirt and wet panties. He twisted his hand in the hot confines and began rubbing her smooth mound. Connie parted her legs as she leaned her head forward and kissed him again.

Tommy moved his hand a little further down her mound to access her horny, drooling slit. He easily slid a finger into her creamy cunt, feeling how wet she was as they kissed. She responded by shoving her tongue deep inside his mouth as he moved his finger against her clit, their tongues dancing a lusty tango.

"Let's get the rest of those clothes off you, honey. Your big beautiful cock is so very hard, and I want it in my mouth… then in my cunt!" she panted, smiling as he pulled his cunt-cream soaked fingers out of her hot pussy and whipped his shirt off.

Connie felt a desperate, aching need deep inside her horny, wet pussy that she knew only this young stud could fill. She stripped naked, revealing her lush, busty body to Tommy's hungry, impatient eyes.

The lascivious, impassioned neighbors came back together with a deep, lustful kiss, their tongues probing into each other's mouths. She wrapped her arms around Tommy's neck as they kissed, lifting one leg and placing her foot on the bed, giving him better access as he felt her soft wet pussy mound. Tommy suddenly broke the kiss.

"Lay on your back," he said leering lewdly at this sexy, horny beauty. He pushed her playfully onto the bed. Connie squealed as she fell but she quickly moved into position on the bed, her head on a pillow so she could watch his next move.

Stretched out on the bed, completely naked now, her tits jiggling as she moved into a good humping position on the queen-sized four-poster bed. Tommy just stared at her as she raised her long legs high in the air, splaying her long legs open, eagerly exposing her glistening, sopping wet pussy for the first thrust of his cock.

Admittedly, Tommy would like nothing more than to bury his hard cock deep in her warm tight wet cunt. His cock was plenty hard and eager to dive into her velvet tunnel. But before he committed himself like that, he had a little "appetizer" in mind.

Positioning himself between her long widespread legs, he leaned forward and kissed her just above her mons. "Mmmm, I can smell you," he said. "I can smell your arousal." 

She blushed, turning a deep red. There wasn't any way she could deny it – she could smell her own lust as well. "But that's your fault. You bring out the shameless slut in me," Connie said.

Tommy bit her playfully on the inside of her right thigh. a portion of skin just inside her knee to punish her for her word choice. It wasn't enough to hurt, just surprise her in contrast to the soft she was expecting. "You see how hungry I am for you? Do you see how you bring out the beast in me? The carnivore?" He kissed the now red skin where he had bit her, soothing it.

"Yeah," she barely breathed as he continued to kiss and nip slightly at her. She squealed and giggled with every nip. She was lying on her back and propped up on her elbows to watch him. Tommy's voice was still in a low deep growl and he knew it was teasing her tremendously.

"Well, that's what you do to me… every time I see you," he said. He ran his hands from her waist to her knees and slowly pushed them apart. "And right now this beast is hungry…!"

Tommy paused to enjoy the view making Connie blush again. Then he resumed kissing her but slower and more thoroughly now. He enjoyed teasing her and wanted her dripping by the time he was ready to begin. "I'm going to devour you…" He growled. He looked up at her and watched her reaction.

She was too far gone to do anything but moan long and lustfully. 

Tommy kept with the kissing technique. He started softly and tenderly kissing her from her right thigh around and over her mound to her left thigh and back. When he got close to the top of her slit, she gasped and tried to close her legs.

"Ah, ah, ah! Don't do that… let me play" he said in mock sternness, and Connie moaned again. Tommy wrapped his arms under and around her legs, his face only a few inches above the prize. Her breathing was already erratic from watching him, and Tommy couldn't wait to start the actual feast…

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments