Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blood Lust - Chapter One: The Unusual Client

"Just a normal night for a big city hooker, turns into some fun."

6
6 Comments 6
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words


It’s a dark and muggy night. Clouds cover this sky, the orangish glow of the city lights reflects upon the puddles in the street, only disturbed by the occasional droplet of water. A man driving around the seemingly empty yet busy streets. Busy with drug deals, scantily dressed woman walking around waiting for a car to pull over to them. The man scanning every one of them, looking them up and down slowly. He notices one standing distant from any of the others. She may be alone, but she seems to have a confident stance about her not usually worn by ladies of the night. He pulls up next to her.

“Hey there sexy girl, working or taking in the sites?” the man asked.

“The only site I'm taking in is you, play your cards right and ill be taking in more than your site.” the woman says.

The man holds up a roll of cash while lifting his eyebrow. The woman gives a happily surprised look and reaches for the car handle.

“Hold on, do a little spin for me.” The man demanded.

The woman did as he said and spun around, her breast slightly bouncing in her black bra poking around her tight white button up. While her skirt lifts up showing her plump ass in fishnets, no panties.

“Okay get in” the man demanded.

“Names Eevee.” the woman said as she climbed into the car.

The man started driving, Eevee looking him up and down, doing her own inspection. “You know I usually don’t get hot clients, especially at 3 a.m.” Eevee told the man.”

“Flattery won't get you a tip.” the man said.

“No flattery, just the truth. Besides, I only need one tip.” Eevee says to the man while winking and biting her lip. The man begins messing with his pants, he flops out his cock.

“Why don’t you get on that tip then. And call me Six.” the man said.

“Six? Why six? It's not for inches, because you're packing some heat.” Eevee said while sliding Six’s cock into her mouth. Her head starts to bob up and down on his cock. Six places his hand on the back of Eevees head and neck. Hearing Six moan, Eevee goes faster. Eevee feels the car slowing down and come to a stop. Still sucking on his cock, she grips the base and slides her lips all the way down from head to base. She hears the sounds of a small metal chain, followed by a slight tap on the forehead. She sucks Six’s dick hard while sliding it out of her mouth. She looks up and sees a detective badge. Her mouth opens slightly with a surprised look, drool dripping onto Six’s cock. “What the fuck is that?!” Eevee yells.

“That, is a guarantee that I get your best. Better not stop” Six says with a half-cocked smile. Eevee goes back to sucking Six’s dick. Slurping on it, getting it wet and sloppy. Six throws his head back. Then he starts rubbing Eevee’s ass, squeezing it. Then he slides finger under her skirt. He traces the outside of her pussy slowly, then he slightly drags his finger over her wet pussy lips. He drags his finger again but harder.

 Then he rubs the wet pussy lips, slowly getting more rough. Six’s hand shoots back to the steering wheel. Eevee tried to lift her head up but Six’s arm stops her. After a few turns the car stops. “Get out and out and put your hands on the trunk. Got it?” Six commanded.

AnngelaWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelaWhite

Eevee nods. She exits the car and slowly walks to the back of the car, placing her hands on the trunk. She  looks around, he parked them in a random alley away from the main street. She watches Six dig through the back seat. He’s been a dick, but she cant help the attraction to him, not just sexually but something more. Eevee is able to see him better now he is outside the car. He looks like a typical movie cop, 5'o’clock shadow, vest and a button up underneath, she’s upset with herself for not realizing it sooner.

Six slams the door causing Eevee to jump a little bit. “Scare ya?” Six asks ask he walks behind her. “Hands behind your back.” Eevee obeys, six clicks handcuffs tightly on Eevees wrists. “You’re not under arrest, don’t worry it’s gonna be fun.” Six whispers in Eevee’s ear while he slaps her ass, the sound echoing through the alley, Eevee moans slightly. Six pulls on the cuffs gently, lifting Eevee’s torso off the trunk. Eevee feels a wet finger slide up her calf to her thigh, as it reached her inner thigh she realized, the finger was Six’s tongue and he was going to eat her out!

Hookers never get eaten out, ever. Eevee was very confused but more relaxed than before. She lets out subtle moans, feeling Six’s stubble brush her thigh as he licks his ways to her pussy. He breathes heavily on her pussy making her quiver with chills. Six starts to slip his tongue in between her pussy lips, occasionally flicking her clit. He slides a finger into her pussy while still flicking her clit with his tongue.

Eevees’s moans grow faster and deeper as Six fingers her harder and sucks on her clit, flicking it over and over again with his tongue. Eevee throws her head back and screams “OH FUCK! AHH FUCK! FUCK YEAH!”. Eevee orgasms loudly throughout the block, not just the alley and she drops herself back onto the trunk of the car, panting.

Six stands up behind Eevees, who is still panting. “Do you think we’re done here?” Six asks while chuckling. Six slides a long hard object into Eevees dripping wet pussy.

“HOLY FUCK!” Eevee exclaims. “God damn, the cock feels as good as it looks.”

“That’s not my cock” Six says as he rams his cock into her ass.

“FUCK! OH MY GODDAMNIT!”  Eevee screams.

“That’s my cock.” Six says. Six slides the police baton out her pussy and shows her what she is taking. Then he slides it back into her while positioning the handle by his pelvis, so each thrust is double the pleasure for Eevee. Eevee moans, “Oh Six! Yes!”

Loving every second of it, Eevee continues to moan for Six. Movement down the alley catches her eyes but ignores it. She feels two sharp objects gently pressed against her neck, but the cock in her ass is quite distracting. The sharpness is felt more apparent, movement in the alley catches her again. The sharp objects are quickly removed, and the thrust from Six slow.

“Did you cum?” She asks.

“Stay here” Six commands.

“Yes, sir.” Eevee lays down on the trunk. Relaxing and catching her breath. She hears a small scuffle but doesn’t think twice about it. Six is a cop after all. She hears footsteps approaching, looks and sees Six returning. He removes the handcuffs and replaces it with a blindfold.

“More kinky fuckery?” Eevee Asks.

“Sorta” Six replies.

 

 

Published 
Written by DominusSuprme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments