Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Karly's New Job Chapter 1

"A story about two co-workers finding it hard to keep away from each other"

21
16 Comments 16
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Karly woke up to the sound of her alarm clock going off at 7 a.m. She groaned loudly reaching over. She sighed and then sat up, wiping the sleep from her eyes. Turning her head to the right, she noticed that Priscilla was already up and gone. Karly sighed, looking a little sad as she said to herself, “She couldn't even wait until I woke up to give her a morning kiss and tell her to have a good day at work. I start my job today too and could use some encouragement and support. I’m nervous enough as it is.”

Karly stood up and reached for her blue checkered button up shirt. She put on her red booty shorts with a white stripe on each side. She had long brunette hair towards her shoulders and the back of her neck. Karly was about five-foot-five, a hundred and forty pounds and had smooth toned legs, a firm cute ass, pale skin, and light blue piercing eyes.

She then walked from the bedroom going downstairs to the kitchen. Making her way to the counter, seeing the mess that Priscilla made, Karly just sighed and shook her head saying to herself, “You have got to be kidding me! As freaking usual, I have to clean up after Priscilla every single time. She makes coffee or has breakfast, never once can she give me a break and help me out around here. I'm getting quite sick and tired of this. I wonder if she doesn't love me anymore. We haven’t made love in three months!”

Karly flicked the kettle on quickly, annoyed, angry, and upset. She took a moment to settle down a bit before she made her coffee. Picking up her coffee, she went outside to sit on the balcony. She sat down in a chair next to a deck table, crossing a leg over the other slowly. It seemed like a beautiful fall morning.

The sun was out so it wasn't too bad; nice enough to go around in shorts still. Karly put her cigarette down in the ashtray next to her and took a sip of her coffee; the coffee wet her, moist, pouty, pinkish lips. She pushed them together, letting her tongue run across her bottom lip.

She was not aware that the neighbor living next door was out on her step, watching Karly licking her lips, staring at her legs, thighs, and body. Karly turned her head slowly and looked over to see her neighbor staring at her.

It didn't make her uncomfortable at all. It actually made her feel comfortable, appreciated, and it did cheer her up a little bit. Karly smiled softly and acknowledged this lovely lady next door.

She gave a light nod and small wave. Karly stood up and walked towards the fence with her coffee in hand to have a little chat with the neighbor. The neighbor walked down to meet Karly half way.

Karly said to her neighbor, "Um, good morning, neighbo. How are you this morning? Good, I hope? I just stepped out to get some fresh air. I have been having a rough day... relationship problems, nervous about my new job starting today... so I figured that a breath of fresh air would help me out. Oh, god, I almost forgot to introduce myself to you. My name is Karly."

Karly softly smiled and extended her free hand towards her neighbor. A smile formed across this lady's lips as she put her hand into Karly's and shook it.

Their hands lingered for a moment. Karly could feel how soft her hand was, making her blush quite a bit.

The lady said to Karly, "Good morning, neighbor. I am doing well, thank you for asking. I just stepped out to get away from my girlfriend, Meagan. We’ve been neighbors for a month now and this is the first time you’ve ever spoken to me or said hello. My name is Rose. It’s very nice to finally speak to you, Karly."

Rose was five-foot-four inches, long blonde hair, with pinkish lips. Her body was average and her breasts were B-cups. She was wearing a white button up blouse, with her hair tied up in a bun. Her gray plaid showed off her smooth silky thighs.

Karly smiled looking up and down, checking out Rose as her eyes fluttered twice. She stared into her eyes for two minutes and then asked Rose, smiling, "Um, you're wearing that outfit on a warm breezy fall morning? You must work at a good place to look so good, as you do in an outfit like that."

Rose smiled and appreciated the compliment Karly gave her, forgetting that they were still holding hands. She quickly took her hand away. Admiring Karly's blue eyes, Rose said to Karly, "I am the boss at this accounting firm. I've been the boss there for about three years now. I like my job and it does pay well, but I'm not too keen or fussy about the co-workers there."

Rose laughed softly as she forgot the time. She looked down at her watch her eyes grew wide as she mumbled softly under her breath, “Oh shit, I’m late for work.”

Rose backed away from Karly and said, "I do apologize about this Karly. But I have to go. I have to be at work right now. I am about five minutes late. Maybe we can catch up after work? A new worker is starting today and I have to be there to make sure she settles in well. I also have to make sure that she knows what she is doing."

Karly nodded slowly saying that she understood, excited that she will get to see Rose later on. However, Karly didn't mention to Rose that she is the new office administrator at her department. Karly was playing sly, wanting it to be a surprise for Rose.

Karly murmured to herself, “Maybe we'll see each other sooner than you think, Rose.”

Karly blinked her eyes, turned away, and walked away back to the house, wiggling her ass back and forth. Her ass shaped and formed in her shorts nicely, causing Rose to stare at Karly's ass, biting her bottom lip as she snapped out of it and walked to her car.

Pulling out of the driveway, Rose drove off, honking the horn at Karly as she drove down the street. She turned left and was out of sight. Karly smiled feeling a lot better than she was earlier this morning.

Karly walked back inside her house, cleaned up around the kitchen counter, and did a few dishes. She then went upstairs to get a wash and get ready for her first day at work.

Karly put on her red satin bra and matching red thong. Letting her hair down to her shoulders and neck, she slipped on a pair of dark nylon stockings and a black plaid skirt that came up to mid-thigh level. She reached in her drawer taking out a black button up blouse and buttoned it up leaving two buttons undone, showing a hint of cleavage.

She turned to look in the mirror to make sure everything looked okay. Karly bent over to get her pink strap-over high heels. She got her purse and made her way outside, locking the doors. Walking up to the taxi, she told the driver to take her to accounting building. The driver nodded and drove off.

The taxi pulled up to the building at about 10:30 a.m. Karly paid the fare, put her purse over her shoulder and walked up to the doors. A lady coming out of the building smiled and held the door open. Karly smiled and thanked the lady for being polite.

Karly walked towards the lobby and stopped to look around, taking in the work environment. Every worker there looked well organized. A few were making small talk with each other. Karly felt a little overwhelmed. She started to tap her foot up and down.

Karly looked like a deer in the headlights, feeling nervous and beginning to sweat. A voice from her left caught her attention.

"Excuse me, miss, are you alright? You look overwhelmed and nervous. This is your first time in the building, isn't it? Dear, please don't worry. You'll be okay. It does get hard for rookies in a big building like this. I'm Layla the office administrator supervisor."

Layla was about five-foot-two inches, brunette hair with blonde and purple streaks.

isabelle_jamess1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
isabelle_jamess1

She had a slim build, broad shoulders, and hazel eyes. She also had a cute bubble-shaped ass and toned, smooth legs.

Karly began to feel at ease and, smiling politely, she said to Layla, "Yes, I’m beyond nervous. I’m scared to death. I’m trying so hard not to show it, but I’m being too obvious, aren't I? You think me tapping my foot is a sign of being nervous? I usually swear quite a bit when I get nervous. Not very nice language from a lady like myself. Even though I look like a girly girl, I tell you this is further from the truth."

Karly answered Layla's second question briefly, "No, sweetie, I have worked in office administration before, but for another department. I got laid off. It does not take me long to settle into a new workplace at all. Sure, I may look nervous, but I just don't want to mess up or make a bad impression; you know what I mean?"

Layla smiled and laughed softly, finding it cute at how humble and down to earth Karly was. She checked Karly out a bit, loving the outfit she had on. Layla said to Karly with a reassuring smile, "I hear you girl. I've been there myself. I do have my nervous moments myself. Plus, I know what it’s like here. I have been here for about four years. I've seen them all come and go. You are the prettiest new face that I have seen walk through these doors thus far. Yes, I am a flirt, so I hope you don't mind me giving you a compliment."

Karly laughed a little, her cheeks turning a light shade of red, feeling quite good that she got this much attention since she doesn't usually get compliments about her looks at all anymore. This made her feel bad that her own girlfriend didn't pay her compliments like she once did.

Karly smiled, her dimples beginning to show as she said to Layla, "Oh my, thank you for that lovely comment. I wasn't expecting that at all. I never get compliments anymore like I used too. I do have a girlfriend, but I’m not dead inside. I can still look as well. I have to say you are quite pretty too. I’m supposed to meet the boss today. Could you show me where her office is if it’s no trouble? I don't want to inconvenience you any further. I'm sure you have a busy day."

Layla put her hand up and smiled. She started to walk with Karly, taking her to the boss's office. Layla stopped at the door on the left end of the hallway. She leaned in forward and kissed Karly on the cheek.

"That is my way of saying hello," Layla said with a soft giggle, whispering into Karly's ear.

Karly placed her hand on her cheek rubbing where Layla kissed, she smiled. She said to Layla, "Is that how you say hello to all the new rookies? I thank you for the lovely greeting. If you are free on break, maybe we could have a coffee. My treat, what do you say? Oh, Layla, thank you for bringing me to your boss's office."

Layla's face lit up and she smiled wide replying to Karly's request.

"I would love to have a coffee with you on break. No, I don't always say hello to new rookies like this. There is something about you that I like and admire. Yes, you are gorgeous and beautiful, but you just shine a light on anyone's day. I don't know how to explain it. It’s just the way you present yourself."

Karly smiled happily to hear such kind, thoughtful, words. It made her tingle and have butterflies in her stomach for the first time in three months. However, Karly didn't let on to Layla she knew who the boss was. She’s basically Karly's neighbor and now her boss, which Karly knew would make things a lot harder from this point moving forward.

Karly replied to Layla's thoughtful compliment, "Aww, that is very sweet of you to say. I don't always get such kind words anymore. I do have a girlfriend, but it's now like I'm not good enough for her anymore. I do everything around the house cook, clean, make the beds, and clean her dirty clothes."

Karly continued to ramble on about her personal trouble, "When she goes off of work, she comes home, eats, and then goes straight to bed. Sometimes she doesn't come home at all. When we do spend time together, she is up and gone before I can even say good morning or give her a kiss. I'll tell you more about it on break. You seem like the trustworthy type. I'll see you at our coffee date." Karly giggled softly.

Layla frowned a little and nodded slowly understanding. She smiled and said, "I'll see you on break beautiful one. We will talk more then."

Layla turned away from Karly, slowly wiggling her ass back and forth, making sure Karly was looking as she looked back over her shoulder and winked playfully. Karly knew what Layla was hinting at. She shook her head, laughing a little. She winked back and softly ran her tongue across the bottom of her lip teasing Layla back. Karly said to herself, “Two can play at the game, Layla.”

Layla smiled as her lip quivered. She quickly snapped out of it when she saw someone watching her. She played it off as cool as she could. Saying to the person who was watching her. "Oh, no! Nothing is wrong. It’s just a little chilly here, that's all."

Karly turned back around and knocked on the door. She spoke softly, "Um, hello? I am your new office administrator. I hope I am not disturbing you, Ma'am. I was preoccupied talking with the office administration supervisor. She is quite the chatterbox."

Karly heard the clicking of heels and smelled the scent of a familiar perfume. Rose opened the door from inside. To her surprise, Rose's eyes lit up and her jaw dropped, not expecting to see this beautiful, gorgeous rookie standing in front of her.

Rose could not speak as it was such a lovely surprise to her. She collected herself in a calm matter, stood aside and allowed Karly to come into her office. She then made sure that her skirt, blouse, and her hair were all neat and tidy.

Rose slowly turned and walked towards her desk. She sat in the chair behind her desk and got comfortable, crossing a leg over the other slowly. She began to wiggle and rotate her foot back and forth. Rose ushered Karly to the seat in front of her desk. Blushing deeply, Rose could not get over how gorgeous Karly was from earlier this morning.

Rose said to Karly, "Um, good afternoon, Karly. I didn’t expect you to be working for me at all. This really is a surprise. Wait! You knew you were starting here today, didn't you?! You should have told me! I would of have offered to give you a ride to work."

Karly walked over with a smile. She sat in the chair in front of Rose's desk, crossing a leg over the other, causing her skirt to ride up her thigh, exposing her smooth thigh. Catching Rose peeking at Karly's legs, she laughed softly and giggled. She leaned back in the chair, her breasts jiggling a bit. Rose could only stare and drool.

Karly laughed and said to Rose, "Oh, that’s alright. I will ask you to give me a ride next time, or you could give me ride home after work, if that is okay? It’s not like we live out of the way, right? Yes, I knew I would be working for you today. I couldn't tell you because I wanted it you to be a surprise. Now we’ll see each other quite often. It’s to make up for the time we haven't talked."

Rose smiled more comfortable and glad that Karly would be working for her; also glad that they live next door. But she remembered they have to be professional around each other. Rose knew this would be her most difficult task, resisting her desire and temptation for Karly. They both had girlfriends and loved them both very much no matter how much they treated them both unfairly.

Published 
Written by Blue_Eyed_Lady
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments