Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Addiction To My Boss Chapter 7

"I want to tease you..."

23
7 Comments 7
15.5k Views 15.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I take a drink of my coffee as I hurry towards my office building. I'm trying to avoid the rain, but my jacket is soaked. It's supposed to rain for the next few days, and I'm honestly pretty excited. But of course, I forgot my umbrella in my haste to not be late for work. Damien and I had a late night last night... so I slept through my alarm this morning. He's going to be the death of me.

I yawn my hello to Jo as I walk to my desk. I hang my jacket on the coat rack by my desk and slide my bag into my bottom drawer. Damien had an early meeting, so he's been here for almost forty-five minutes. I lean to see into the conference room and see him talking with the clients. I smile to myself and watch his muscles contract under his shirt as he moves to take the paper. God, he's beautiful.

I log into my computer and start to go through emails when I feel the familiar tingle between my legs. He's turning me into a nymphomaniac, I swear. He'll be in that meeting for at least another half hour... I slowly slide up my dress so Jo doesn't notice and grab my phone from my bag. I slide down in my seat and spread my legs before taking the photo. I press send and watch him, waiting for his reaction.

I feel a pang of disappointment when he doesn't open it and sigh softly. After a moment he pulls his phone from his pocket and I see his surprise when he opens it. He looks over at me, jaw on the floor. 

"Holy shit, Jane. Good morning to you, too."

I smile and pull my panties to the side before sending another photo. 

He closes his eyes for a minute after opening the message and he leans back in his seat. 

"You're gunna kill me..."

I slowly slide two fingers in and take a photo, writing, 

"I wish these were your fingers... xoxo"
"Hi, someone at the front desk told me I could find Jane Adams here. Is that correct?" I hear his voice before I see him and my eyes shoot over to Jo's desk. She's pointing toward me, a smile on her face, and Eric is thanking her. Our eyes meet and I drop my phone onto the desk. I wipe my fingers off on a tissue from my desk and adjust myself before standing. 

I walk around my desk to meet him, and I can feel Damien's eyes on me.

"What are you doing here, Eric?" I ask, my arms folded across my chest.

"You haven't answered my calls, texts... even emails. It's been almost three years since you've spoken to me. I just wanted to see how you are."

"You don't need to worry about me... And maybe I haven't answered you for a reason."

"Hey, I apologized... multiple times. I don't know what else you want me to do," he says and steps closer to me.

"And I accepted your apology, but that doesn't make everything you've said just disappear. You fucked up, Eric. You told me that shit for years... How can you expect all of that to just go away? And did you never once think that maybe I was already thinking all of those things about myself? I killed mom and dad, I get it. No matter what you say, you're never going to not blame me. So just get the fuck out of here, and don't come back. I don't want to see you, anymore. You were never there for me when I needed you, and you know it. You're a shitty brother, Eric, and you're-" before I can finish my sentence, he back hands me across my face. I turn back to him, my hand on my cheek. His face falls and he grabs my arms.

"Jane, I am so-"

"You need to leave. I won't tell you again." Damien is already out of the conference room and standing between the two of us. "Now."

Eric furrows his brow and tilts his head. "And who the fuck are you?"

"Eric, please just go," I say and try to move around Damien's arm. 

"Do you need me to call security?" Jo asks, and I notice that she's come over as well.

"No, Jo. Thank you. He's leaving, right now," I answer and grab Damien's hand. "Come on, just let him leave."

They're standing chest to chest, and Eric is just barely shorter than him.

"Eric, please..." I ask quietly and he looks over at me.

"I'm sorry," he says softly before looking back at Damien. I can feel the tension rolling off of him, and am scared for my brother for just a moment. After what seems like an eternity, Eric turns and leaves.

Damien watches him take a few steps before he turns to me. He grabs my face with both hands and looks at me.

"Are you okay?" he asks, his eyes searching mine.

I nod and he kisses me. I hear Jo stir uncomfortably and smile against his lips. 

"Guess I just let that cat out of the bag, haven't I?" he whispers, and we both smile.

"I don't really care anymore, to be honest." I kiss him again and slowly push him away. "Go back to your meeting... your clients look a little shocked." He reluctantly leaves me, and I turn to Jo.

"I am so sorry for all of that, I didn't think he'd show up. I don't even know how he knows I work here," I say to her and I shake my head. I reach for her hand and she squeezes my fingers.

"Do you want an ice pack or something? He hit you hard, Jane."

"No, no. I'll be alright. Thank you, anyway."

"So you and Damien, huh? Officially?" she asks quietly, a knowing smile spreading across her face.

"Uhh. Yeah," I say and laugh awkwardly.

"Alright, alright. I'll shut up." She squeezes my fingers once more before releasing me and walking back to her desk.

I'm sitting at my desk filing papers for our newest client when I notice the time. I finish up quickly and start shutting down my computer. 

"Wanna grab some dinner?" Damien asks as he walks over to my desk.

"Sure.

Smiley_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Smiley_Bae

Maybe we could get it to go and eat at my place?"

"Sounds great. Hey, don't forget your coat," he reminds me as I start to walk with him toward the elevator.

"Shit, thank you!" I laugh and grab my jacket, sliding my arms into it before grabbing my bag off the desk and following him.

We walk into my apartment together, carrying plastic bags from the Chinese food place down the block. I sit my bag on the table and shrug off my coat. Damien slowly slides his hands around my hips to my stomach and pulls me into his chest. He leans down and kisses my neck and I lean into him.

"You were such a tease today," he murmurs against my skin and I smile, delighted by my latest torture. He turns me around and looks at my face as I lean against the table. "Does your cheek hurt?" His fingers lightly trace over my cheekbone and I shake my head.

"No, not anymore," I answer, my voice barely audible.

"Good... Let's go to bed."

Within minutes, I'm lying naked on my bed and he's slowly inching his way up my body, leaving soft kisses as he goes. There's something extremely sensual about raw, quick, 'I need you now' sex... but there's something just as sensual when he just takes his time with you, moving slow just to draw out the moment, letting the intensity build inside until you need him... right then. And if you don't have him, you'll burst. 

That is one thing Damien has perfected. By the time he reaches my lips, I'm trembling. The tingle between my legs almost unbearable. 

He very lightly presses his lips to mine, for just a second; just long enough to make me beg for more. His fingers are interlocked with mine, holding my hands up by my head. 

"Damien... please..." I say, my voice whiny. I hate to sound like a child, but how much longer is he going to make me wait?

He smiles a knowing smile and slowly slides into me. I inhale and close my eyes as he pushes deeper and deeper into me. Once he's as deep as he can go, he pauses until I open my eyes. My lips part from the intensity of the moment... I have never experienced something so intimate, and in that moment I realize we're not just fucking anymore. 

"I love you, Damien Parker," I whisper and he groans, his eyes closing as he pulls back, only to push back into me. 

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him tight to me, wanting no space between us. As our bodies push and pull against each other, I can feel the moment when we become one. Our bodies creating a perfect rhythm, syncing together and pushing the other closer and closer to our inevitable free fall. I unravel beneath him, begging him to join me as I fall. He joins soon after, and I pray that I land soon.

Twenty minutes later we're sitting naked on my living room floor eating chicken Chow Mein and fried rice out of the carton. 

Clyde purrs softly from the couch as he watches us eat.

"So about your brother..." Damien says and my eyes flash up to his.

"What about him?"

"Why does he think you killed your parents?"

"Damien, we've already talked about this. I don't... I don't talk about this."

"I know, and I'm sorry... I just think you should talk about it. To someone, anyone. Do you talk to Lara about it?"

"Lara knows that I don't talk about it, she respects that," I say, the agitation clear in my voice.

"Jane, I'm worried about you."

"Because my brother thinks I killed my parents? Really? I've lived with that since I was sixteen, Damien. That's not new to me. So don't start with the therapy shit, okay?"

"What happened, Jane? How could you have had anything to do with it?"

"They were coming to pick me up, Damien! I was with my friends and decided I didn't want to stay over anymore. I wanted to go home instead of drink like everyone else. So I left, called my mom. My dad wanted to drive her since it was so late. They got t-boned by a drunk driver. My dad died on impact, and my mom died when the car caught fire and no one could get her out. So it's my fault, and Eric has agreed with me since it happened. Everyone in the family thanked God that he was eighteen so we could stay together, but I hated it. I didn't want to stay with him... I blamed myself enough for the both of us. I didn't-"

"Hey," he says softly as he wipes the tear from my cheek. "I'm sorry, Jane. I didn't meant to do that."

"No, it's fine," I whisper and grab his hand. "Let's go... I want you to fuck me."

I lead him into the bedroom and kiss him hard. I crawl onto the bed and press my ass against him.

"I want it rough, Damien... Can you do that for me?"

He groans deep in his throat and slams into me. I cry out, grabbing at the sheets to hold me still as he thrusts into me again and again. He grabs my hips hard, so hard that I know it'll bruise. But I like the pain... I welcome it. He spanks me hard and I gasp, not expecting the sudden pain. It's excruciatingly wonderful. I moan and feel him begin to tense up. I brace myself for the impending orgasm and gasp as I start to fall. The strength of my orgasm taking away my breath, sending me faster and faster toward the ground as I fall.

I wake slowly, I feel groggy and sticky... and in desperate need of a shower. I kiss Damien's chest softly and get up. I walk into my bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I have a huge bite mark on my shoulder that I don't remember receiving... What a sneaky man. I spin in a slow circle so I can see the damage done to my hips. I can see the exact placement of his fingers on my skin and I trace them lightly with my own. 

I love this man, and I love the marks he leaves on me.

Published 
Written by Anonymousness
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments