Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Erotica: Part 1

"The first part of a longer story called "My First Erotica" about 'my first erotica'."

0
2 Comments 2
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words
January 14th, 2014

I’m sitting on the couch playing video games on my fifty-inch television. I’ve been playing for a while now. I’m not really doing anything special in the game, I’m just casually playing. Driving around, running people over, shooting cops, and picking up random missions here and there.

My girl has been in the bedroom for hours. She had worked late last night. I'd wanted to have some fun before we went to sleep, but she’d said she was too tired. She gets busy with work sometimes, but that doesn’t bother me too much; I love her commitment to her work. Her passion to her career and her intelligence are some of the reasons I’m with her.

Finally the bedroom door behind me opens and she walks out. I turn to look, and she is stunning. The light from the bedroom window frames her body. My t-shirt is draped over her, exposing the bottom half of her thighs.

“Did you have a good sleep? It’s already 10:30,” I tease, but she just responds with a little groan and a smile.

She walks over to me, legs reflecting the sun, and her eyes slightly dazed. As she approaches, she casually runs her fingers through her long, messy hair. I can see every grove and curve of her slender figure. The parting of her legs as she walks is accentuated by the white fabric. I can almost make out the split in her lips, and it makes me long for a taste, but I know I will have to wait until later; she is never interested in the morning. Sometimes she can be such a fucking tease.

She sits down beside me and props her body against my own. She pulls the blanket on the couch up over herself, pulls my arm around her and closes her eyes, lifting her cheeks briefly and ever so slightly. For just a moment, she looks even more sensual than she already was.

I’m going to lose it. I can’t take it. I move my hand over her breast and grope gently, causing her to tighten her face and take a deep audible breath. I squeeze again, a little harder this time and she lets out a little moan. That’s it, I lose it. I kiss her passionately on the top of her head.

“I thought you were playing your game,” she mutters as she looks up at me. I can’t help but gaze back into her beautiful eyes.

“Fine,” I respond, and return to driving a firetruck through a crowd of people on the beach.

She closes her eyes and lowers her head back down. I take one more look at her before turning back to the TV. I don’t know why she’s acting like this so early in the day, but I don’t mind too much, I only hope she’s not just teasing me again. She likes to tease me sometimes, and it usually ends with nothing, but she doesn’t usually get this physical or responsive when she’s teasing me, so I remain hopeful. I know I’m just kidding myself, but she’s triggered the blood flow in my pants and I can only think about the taste of her lips now. Both sets.

I’m hard. There’s no way around it. How can I not be at this point? I can feel the shaft of my dick through my boxers against her cheek. This isn’t fair.

Suddenly her lips gently brush against the head of my cock as she gives my dick a little peck.

“Oh, you died,” she says; of course she does. All I want to do is ram myself inside her mouth. The loading screen takes forever and the whole time she just lays nonchalantly with her face against my boner while she simply stares at the TV.

The loading screen ends and the light comes up.

AilynMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilynMiller

I start walking toward a car to steal it when I feel her lips slip over my tip, down just past the ridge of my head before they just as casually slip back off. I stop and my character is run over by a passing van.

“What happened?” she taunts. I look down at her, and she just looks up at me quizzically. She’s good; she’s really good. If I hadn’t had any of the previous context I would believe she was sincere; she just looks so innocent.

“Go kick his ass, nobody fucks with you!” I can’t even think straight. I begin wondering if I’ve forgotten some anniversary or something she is trying to celebrate, but no, I know better than that; this is just how she gets her kicks.

I go off chasing the guy who ran me over, and nab a nearby bike to follow him as she slips my dick through the hole in my boxers with nothing but her tongue. She drops her lips around my dick and slips her tongue down along the side. Her head rises and so too does her mouth, but she keeps her tongue pressed against my dick, then slowly licks upwards and pushes against my shaft as her tongue returns to inside her lips.

I crash and fly off my bike as the word ‘wasted’ appears on screen.

“You’re really not very good at this game, are you?” she mutters.

“Do you think you could do better?” I challenge. Oh, how I would love to eat her out while she tried.

“Fine, well if you don’t want me to suck your dick, I’ll just go back to playing with myself.” She reaches under the sheets and pulls out the control for her vibrator and switches it on.

"Aaauu... huhuh.” She’s breathing heavily. Eyes closed. Head tilted back and chin to the ceiling. Her chest pushes up and her back arches. She is pressing her forehead into my side. "Mmm.” Her head falls back as her eyes squeeze tightly shut, and her face constricts. “Aaahh.” Her face relaxes and she arches back up again, louder and more accepting this time.

She presses the button again and the humming stops. She sighs, opens her eyes, and rolls them back to look at me. “What?” she firmly exclaims, a hint of irritation and challenge in her tone. I’m stunned; she’s never done this before, not that I’m complaining.

“Wha… Mmm, uh… wait… What do you mean ‘back to'?”

“Oh, so now you’re interested?” Is she annoyed?

“I think that’s fairly obvious, don’t you?” I say as I gaze and gesture down at my erection poking out through my boxers, then back at her.

“You didn’t seem interested when I was in the bedroom.”

“What? I thought you were asleep.”

“I’ve been masturbating for like twenty minutes and you never came.”

“I never heard you or your vibrator.”

“Hmmph, your loss.”

“What? Hey!”

“Now, you can go back to your game. I’m going to the bathroom.” She stands up, walks around the coffee table, and down the hall behind me. I, of course, turn around to look at her ass, even though it is obscured by my shirt, and she turns and catches me looking.

“Excuse me?” She stares back, almost glaring, commanding me to look away. She doesn’t start walking again until I turn back to the television.

I hear her open the bathroom door and enter, and it dawns on me that she must have been walking the whole time since she left the bedroom with her vibrator clenched between her legs. I realize that she hasn’t closed the bathroom door. I look up over the couch and notice that she also left the bedroom door open, and a towel is clearly visible laid out on the bed.

Published 
Written by kilogranite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments