Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Feminine Lover

"A Trip To The Local Market Leads To A Beautiful Relationship And Unforgettable Time."

11
1 Comment 1
538 Views 538
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is an erotic short story about my chance encounter with a beautiful woman, that leads to a beautiful night to remember."

So it all began when I decided to take a trip to the local market to buy some fresh produce and vegetables for the week. The weather was so warm and beautiful outside so I was really looking forward to a day of shopping and enjoying the lovely sun.

As I entered the grocery store I immediately noticed a beautiful woman. She was a caucasian woman with long dark brown hair. She wore a beautiful long floral dress that danced with the wind as she walked. Her breasts were large and perky. She had a medium sized to curvy shape. The dress she wore truly complimented every ounce of her womanly physique and she wore tan sandals that stood out.

This woman had such a soft appearance that truly exuded grace, sensuality, and poise. I am going to be honest, she  seemed very happy and content with her life. As I continued to shop for produce I noticed she made very subtle glances at me. She continued to turn her head as I walked past her. Eventually she made her way over to the fresh fruits that were on display and smiled at me. I noticed she was quite hesitant to speak.

She then said, "Hey, I love your top. It's very beautiful."

I replied, "Thank You," and gave her a slight smile. 

I proceeded to go on about my shopping for the day but I noticed this woman was following me around the store. She seemed very adamant on continuing a conversation with me. I began to ignore her but she was very adamant on making herself known. She then came up to me as I was beginning to check out.

She said, "I'm sorry to bother you but do you come to this market often?"

I replied, "No I do not, I just moved to this neighborhood a couple of weeks ago and wanted to try a local market within the area." 

She replied, “Okay, well welcome to the neighborhood. My name is Sierra and this market is one of the best in the city. I hope to see you here again!”

This woman had such an upbeat and cheery disposition. She was so kind and soft spoken. The more she spoke I could honestly not help but notice her eyes; they shone so beautifully and bright like the moon. Honestly, I got lost in my thoughts as she was talking to me. Her aura was so comforting and vibrant.

I had never ever met this woman before but for some reason she felt so familiar to me. It's almost as if we crossed paths before. I could not help but observe her beauty with my own eyes, the more we began to speak to one another. Her voice was so soft and genuine. 

My eyes were very drawn to her breasts. They were so round, almost like a comforting pillow that you could lay your head on. I could see her beautiful nipples slightly through her dress. She was so modest and beautiful.

This woman simply enjoyed talking. As the conversation persisted, she paused. There was a look of nervousness and hesitation on her face.

She then asked, “Do you want to go out to lunch sometime?”  

I am going to be honest, I was a bit hesitant. I truly had mixed emotions about going out with someone new, but I accepted.

“Sure, I would love to,” I said and took her phone number.

Once I checked out of the grocery store and headed home, my phone began to ring. I checked my phone and got a text from the woman that I had met at the market.

She texted: “Hey, there is a small coffee shop down the street that has the best sandwiches and lattes, do you want to meet for lunch at 2:00 pm?

I replied with anticipation and a little bit of excitement: ”Absolutely, I will meet you at 2:00 pm.”

As soon as I arrived back to my apartment, I quickly put my groceries away and picked out a beautiful outfit. I decided to wear a beautiful floral spring top, jeans, and sandals. As the weather began to clear I was really looking forward to going out and exploring the new neighborhood.

As I was going about my day, I received a surprising text from this woman. I opened my phone with anticipation. 

“Hey, I know we had plans to go out at 2:00 pm today, but it looks like it's going to rain for the rest of the day. Should we reschedule?”

I then replied: “If you’d like we can order take out and you can just come over to my apartment, how does a movie day sound?” I waited for a response with great anticipation and a little bit of nervousness.

A few moments later she responded. ”Sure, I don’t mind watching a classic film. Today is a perfect day to relax. I will pick up the food and be right over.”

I initially had a beautiful dress picked out for lunch that day, but since we had canceled plans I decided to wear something more comfortable. I began to clean up my home and prepare for her arrival. About 30 minutes later, I heard a knock on my door and the woman had arrived.

She looked so beautiful and elegant. She brought our meal from the bakery, a bottle of wine, and some delicious treats. She greeted me as she came to the door. We enjoyed our meals and honestly spent a majority of the day talking and getting to know one another.

As the night went on, she began to get closer to me as we decided to watch a movie. This mysterious woman kept caressing my legs and smiling at me which I found very arousing. I could not help but to look into her eyes with a stronger desire to get closer to her. Seeing her be so comfortable within my home made me feel so good and relaxed. So I returned the favor and began caressing her back with my hands and fingers. I looked into her eyes and she leaned into my body as our lips touched.

She began rubbing my breast as I slowly went from rubbing her back to softly rubbing her bottom in circular motions. She began to breathe heavily. The kiss became more sensual, more arousing, more intense. All my senses were tingling with pleasure and sensation. She began to smile and softly moan in my ear. I could feel my body getting aroused as my yoni became more wet and lubricated. I led my hands further down her body to enter the entry of her beautiful sacred yoni.

I pulled her panties down and began rubbing her delicious clitoris with the tip of my fingers. She was warm,  her sweet nectar was oozing down her legs; the closer I got to her yoni the wetter and creamier my hands were. As I began to rub her labia and outer part of the vaginal wall with my fingertips she began to moan softly in my ears, "yes," her voice filled with so much pleasure. Excitement oozed from her lips and body.

MonicaKis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonicaKis

I asked her, "Does if feel good?"

She replied, “Yes, it feels really good.” I then asked, "Do you feel comfortable?" She replied, "Yes baby, I am very comfortable, please continue." 

I then laid on my back and kissed her juicy pink lips with my soft and delicate tongue as she pulled her body closer to me. I began to rub her clitoris and massage the inner walls of her labia until I found her g-spot. She opened her legs wider as she moaned louder and louder, arching her back as she began making her way on top of me. I began to finger her deeply, pulling my fingers in and out momentarily to rub her clitoris and pleasure the outer walls of her vagina while I kissed her very aroused pink nipples. 

It was beautiful to see this woman so stoic, stern, and graceful be so aroused by the pure sensation of my hands. Once she reached a climax I began to kiss her body as she showed gratitude and thanks for the pleasure that she received. As she relaxed into my arms she stated how stressed she was with her day-to-day life and when she saw me in the market she confessed that she was very attracted to me and was nervous that I would not feel the same way towards her.

I told her that the feelings were mutual and I was happy with taking the chance on truly getting to know her.

She then looked up at me with a bright smile and said, “May I give you a massage to return the favor?"

I immediately agreed as I truly had a desire to relax and unwind for the evening as it got late.

Since it was late I told her, “You can spend the night if you’d like, there's a shower in my bedroom if you’d like to clean up.”

She then replied, " I would love to!"

So we headed towards the bedroom. I laid on the bed and directed her to the body oils that I had on my bathroom shelf. She chose rose and jojoba oil. She smelled the body oils as she breathed in the ecstasy and the decadence of the scent. I decided to undress and cover my body with towels which is something I typically do with my massage therapist before my massage treatments. She got the oils and began to massage my spine and upper body. Her hands were very soft but her massage movements were so intentional it's almost as if she knew what parts of my body needed the most tender love, care, and support.

She rubbed my back and made my way to my shoulders as she massaged my back. She began to make her way over to my bottom, kissed my back softly and began to rub my butt as the massage oil slipped down my yoni. Her hands felt so warm and good, I loved every second of it. She released so much tension from my legs and rubbed her beautiful large breast alongside my back as she made her way in between my legs.

The sweet scent of rose and oils filled the room as well as the sound of her breast rubbed up against my spine.

Her hands ran alongside my yoni as she began to rub my clit and entered her fingers into the wall of my yoni. It felt so divine and good as her warm soft body was on top of me. I began to moan as I lifted my bottom off the ground, bringing my hips closer to her.

She politely asked, “Can I please taste your yoni and pleasure you orally?”

I told her, “Yes, I truly would love that.”

So I turned over and began to lay on my back as she gave me a decadent breast massage. She rubbed my nipples and pinched them as I got more and more aroused. She began to rub my yoni with her wet and oiled fingers.

I began to lift my bottom off the bed as I arched my back, giving her more room to pleasure my wet yoni. I enjoyed her fingering me as she found my g-spot. I began to breathe heavily and moan. The sensations were too good to resist so I turned over on my back and fully removed the towel exposing my naked body to her. 

She was so aroused and stimulated as the wet oil dripped down my body, she got on top of me fully hovering my body and began to kiss my nipples while her fingers were slowly penetrating my vagina.

It felt so good, I moaned in her ear. I proceeded to tell her, "That it felt good, and we should have pleasurable moments like this more often."

She agreed and replied, “I have a very deep attraction to you. I knew the moment I saw you that I wanted to have some sort of connection with you.”

The more she touched my body, the more my lips touched hers the heavier our breaths got together while she straddled me. She began to make her way down between my legs kissing my stomach, my hips, then my extremely wet yoni.

She kissed and caressed my yoni with her wet tongue, as she sucked on my clit to taste how sweet and decadent my nectar was.

All I could see was her tongue in between my legs licking my yoni and penetrating me. It felt so good pure pleasure and ecstasy took over my body and I truly loved every single second of it. The more she licked my yoni and pleasured my pussy the more I thrust my hips forward in orgasmic pleasure the further her tongue would go. She began to lick my yoni juice from my clit to my anus as she reached out and rubbed my nipples, as we laid in bed together. The more she licked my yoni the more I began to cream.

The feeling felt so sensational, so right she looked up at me and proceeded to softly kiss my yoni and chest as she expressed gratitude for the oral sex she got to perform. I rubbed her cheek and caressed her hair softly as she cleaned up the wetness on my legs, yoni, and labia. She began to kiss my chest softly as she gently rubbed my nipples with her delicate fingers. She showed so much love and gratitude for the experience we just had.

We laid within each other's arms and caught our breaths.

“Thank you for tonight and sharing this intimate moment with me. I was hesitant to reach out to you but I am so glad that I did.”

I replied, “You're welcome," and laid my head on the soft pillow and relaxed in between her arms. 

As the evening went on, she lit a soft candle and we laid in bed and relaxed. She began to cuddle me and fell asleep.

Her body was so soft and warm.

All I can say is this one evening was just the beginning of a very long and prosperous intimate relationship with a beautiful woman. 

Published 
Written by EroticMystic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments