Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Guy Next Door - Chapter 1

"Jane had not had sex for ages, then suddenly the guy next door stepped into her life."

14
8 Comments 8
20.3k Views 20.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words
The Guy Next Door - Chapter 1

“You‘re just fucking great you are, you come home from work, eat the food I put in front of you, and then you declare that your off to the fucking pub! Well fuck you…” shouted Jane loudly as Bill was about to leave through the front door.

“What about me eh! For fucks sake Bill!” she exclaimed, “Why can‘t you just stay home one night and just fuck me!”

Bill stopped in the doorway, he glanced back at Jane and sighed. He looked at the floor for what seemed like ages.

“I don‘t know!” He replied quietly as he shook his head. He stepped through the door and slammed it behind him.

Jane stared at the door in disbelief, she couldn’t believe he had actually left like that, a quiet ‘I don’t know’ and he fucked off, she thought. It hadn’t been her first outburst like this and it wasn’t going to be her last either. In fact, they had been at each others throats for a while now. The more she thought about how long it was, the longer it actually got. In all that time they had not had sex either, not even a passionate kiss, hell, thought Jane, not even a peck on the cheek when he got home from work.

Jane turned and walked towards the lounge. She could have run out after him shouting down the street, she could have gone to the pub with him, but what was the point. He clearly didn’t want her anywhere near him. Jane lowered her head and put her face in her hands and started to cry.

Ring…ring…

Jane looked up.

Ring…ring…

Bill, he’s come back she thought. Jane answered the door, her eyes still wet from her crying, but with a smile beaming across her face. She opened the door.

Her smile left her in an instance.

“Hi, are you alright?” questioned the man from next door, he twisted his head to the side in a questioning manner. She only knew him as the man from next door because he had just moved in, he was single, middle aged and rather quiet, so they hadn’t said much to each other except to exchange some early morning pleasantries.

“I heard you shouting and the door slamming,” he said, “I just came to check! Are you OK?” he questioned again.

Jane was embarrassed, she was standing in front of him nodding her head with dried tears staining her cheek and a desperate look of disappointment in her face.

“I‘m fine…” she said, eventually.

“My name‘s Matt,” he said.

“I guess you heard everything then?” she questioned.

“Just about…” replied Matt.

“Any chance of you fucking me, then!” exclaimed Jane.

“If that‘s what neighbours are for…” replied Matt.

Jane just looked at him. A wry smile crossed her face. He was certainly handsome, she thought. Jane stepped aside and ushered Matt in by extending her arm in the direction of the house. She raised her eyebrows as he walked past.

Matt unexpectedly entered the lion’s den on his own accord. He smiled at Jane as he walked past. To be honest, he couldn’t believe his luck. She was younger than him of course, and she had a great body and was very attractive as well. Well, she was when he saw her going to work in the morning.

Matt walked half way down the hall and stopped to turn around. Jane pushed the door and let it slam shut before she turned towards his. With her hands on hips she looked at him. Then she walked up to him and stood just inches away. His personal space had been invaded and he found himself breathing heavily. He wasn’t exactly sure how this was going to get started, so he just looked at her.

“You do look very gorge…” he started to say before Jane placed her finger on his lips. She leaned in and kissed him gently on the lips. Matt responded open mouthed to her kiss. Jane broke off the kiss. She to was now breathing heavily as she just stared into her eyes.

“I do hope you have a big cock!” she exclaimed.

Without warning Matt found himself pushed up against the wall. Jane’s hands were either side of his torso, her mouth was plastered against his and her tongue was penetrating his mouth. The only was to describe her actions was one of carnal lust, she was eating him alive. Her hand soon dropped to his crotch and she grabbed his cock and balls in one go, thrusting her hand upwards and pushing him further into the wall.

The picture frame next to Matt rocked as Jane’s urgency took over. Jane clawed at his belt and buckle and frantically started to undo it. Matt had recovered from the onrush of her body and had managed to lift up her T-shirt and pull her tits free of her bra. The palms of his hands found her breasts and he started to rub them over her ample flesh and nipples.

Jane had finally unbuttoned his belt and unzipped his trousers. One of her hands was unevenly pulling down his trousers while the other was already inside his pants and eagerly seeking his cock. She didn’t have far to go. Matt was already rock hard. His hands left her tits but not before he squeezed both of her nipples very hard. Jane squealed and pulled herself away from him as the sensation ripped through her body. She actually loved her nipples being squeezed hard and her eyes rolled in her head as within seconds this man had found her weak spot. Matt immediately put his hands around her arse and pulled her straight back into him. Their mouths met again and they devoured each other for a second time.

Matt’s hands found themselves under her short skirt and up onto the cheeks of her arse. He fondled them for a while, alternating between grabbing a handful and then stroking them. He pulled her knickers down as far as they would go as he slipped his hands over her pussy.

All this time they were kissing passionately. Not a word had been said. Not a word needed to be said.

Jane broke away from Matt for a second time. Her hand was on his hard cock and she was desperate to get it into her mouth. She wasn’t wondering whether he had a big cock anymore, she knew he did, and she was looking forward to the next stage of lewdness that crossed her mind.

She sank to her knees and took his trousers and pants with her as she ripped them down over his thighs in one go. His cock sprang free, hitting her in the face as it up righted itself.

AndreeaThompson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndreeaThompson

With his cock pointing upwards, and swinging wildly, Jane grabbed it with her hands and directed his knob end to her mouth. She sank down on it in one go taking most of his eight inches into her mouth and down her throat. When she was younger she was an excellent cock sucker and would often deep throat her boyfriends, hell, she thought, that was one reason that Bill married her.

Jane sucked on it, licked it, rolled her tongue over it and fucked her face on his wonderful cock for a good few minutes. She loved it, she loved the feel of it in her mouth, its hardness, its heat, its smoothness and its sheer size. Everything was good about this cock. There wasn’t a down side, not yet anyway, it was all up, so far.

Matt was feeling left out of the proceedings as Jane sucked his cock. He could hardly reach her breasts, and her gorgeous arse was out of bounds for now. He looked at her and smiled as she sucked his cock with sheer delight written all over her face. He loved it when she looked up at him and rolled her tongue over the top before sinking back down on its length. He was amazed when she took it to the back of her throat and bobbed her head up and down on it. She was literally an inch from his pubic hairs. No-one had ever done that to him before.

After a while reeling in the sensations of watching Jane suck him off, he lifted her forcibly up off the ground and kissed her passionately. His hands found her pussy. Fuck she was soaking wet, thought Matt, absolutely sopping. He immediately turned her around and bent her forward.

Jane opened her legs wide as she bent forward to allow Matt access to her pussy. His hands were the first to feel her and he let the palm of his hand slide along her soaked outer lips. She put her hands against the other side of the narrow passage as she waited for the inevitable intrusion of his cock.

Matt grabbed his cock and pulled it down so that it rested against the back of her pussy. He let it rest there for a while, admiring it, then he pushed it forward. It slid all along the length of her wet pussy lips. Matt slid it to and fro for a while, just teasing her.

Jane looked over her shoulders at him, her eyes pleading for his cock to enter her. She was breathing heavily and every stroke of his cock raised her expectations to another level. She was soon well over level one hundred when he finally directed his cock into her pussy. Her eyes closed as she felt it slide inside.

“Oh fuck…yessss…” she cried out. “That is so fucking good…fuck me hard, please,” she said.

Matt was pleased that she loved the size of his cock. If the truth be told, because of the length of time that she had not had sex, Jane would have loved any size of cock right now. She was one hundred percent desperate for it, and at this moment in time, she was getting it one hundred percent.

Matt fucked his cock into her, gently at first, savouring the feel of her tight pussy along his length as it went in and out. Then he started to grit his teeth, and he fucked her harder, pulling back on her hips as she pushed her arse back towards him. The palms of her hands flat against the wall.

Matt pumped into her for all he was worth, and stroke after stroke slowly brought Jane to an Earth shattering orgasm. She cried out loudly as it hit her, just as loudly as she had shouted earlier on, but for a very different reason. Matt was not about to stop. In fact Matt was bringing her to her second orgasm almost immediately.

Then Matt bent down over her. His hands reached around for her nipples and he squeezed them as he fucked his cock into her.

“Fuck…yesss…pinch them you gorgeous fucker!” she exclaimed. Her eyes were closed, she was facing the wall and she was in heaven. Matt pinched them just as he was told. Jane’s second orgasm ripped through her body tearing at her nipples, pussy and her mind. Her legs were getting weaker but Matt still fucked her as his own orgasm started to build.

“Are you on the pill?” asked Matt breathing the words out heavily .

“Yes, but I want you over my face,” said Jane.

“Well here it comes…” he said as he pulled his cock from her.

Jane spun around dropped to her knees as his spunk flew from his cock to hit her in the face and over her hair. Jane grabbed his cock quickly and wanked it as the rest of his spunk was directed straight down her throat. Jane clamped her mouth around Matt’s cock and she eventually let him pump his seed down her throat. It was just the right place to take it, thought Matt.

Jane finally stopped sucking his cock and straightened up to stand in front of him. Matt pulled her towards him and kissed her full on her lips, covered with his own spunk.

“You taste gorgeous,” he said, as he smiled at her.

“I really needed that Matt,” she said, “really, really, really needed that…what must you think of me?” she asked.

“Well, nothing bad…it‘s all been good so far,” he replied.

They fucked once more that evening, on the sofa, in the lounge and spent some time in each other’s arms before Jane got a little concerned about the time. Her concern did not go unnoticed by Matt.

“I must be off,” said Matt, “maybe we can get together some other time eh!”

Jane nodded. They dressed and Jane saw him to the door. “What‘s your mobile number?” asked Jane. Matt gave her the number as he left to travel the five yards to his own house - next door.

Jane closed the door, she lent back against it, closed her eyes and smiled. What a gorgeous cock and great fuck, she thought. She went straight upstairs to shower before her husband got home.

An hour later she heard the door open, and her inebriated husband entered the house. He made his way to the kitchen, ate something from the fridge and made his way upstairs. He crashed into the bedroom door.

“Do you want that fuck now?” he asked as he staggered against the wardrobe doors.

Jane kept quiet, and pretended to be asleep, please god, she thought, don’t let him fuck me now.

Bill crept into bed, fondled Jane’s arse, fucked her in mock fashion and eventually fell to sleep.

Jane stayed still and waited for him to enter deep sleep before she moved. She opened her eyes, her hand went straight to her pussy as she remembered the wonderful, passionate and urgent sex she had had with Matt. Jane couldn’t wait for the next time.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments