Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Holiday Party to Top All Holiday Parties, Part II

"Rachel, our quiet and unassuming neighbor, knew how to throw some of the best parties . ."

25
14 Comments 14
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I only knew Rachel as a friendly neighbor who lived a few houses over from where my family and I lived in a north Dallas Suburban community. Every now and then, we’d run into each other either at the neighborhood market or the 7/11 or we’d pass one another when one of us would be out walking the family dog.

Rachel’s husband was a contractor and their son, Eric was a grade behind our son in high school. I always admired Rachel from afar, as she had a knockout  body and she sure didn’t mind folks knowing about it, always sporting some type wonderful eye-appealing spandex outfit or designer jeans that showed off her svelte figure.

After attending one of her infamous but very discreet holiday parties, I found myself longing to go to another one. Rachel was a party hostess unlike any other party hostess. Rachel had separated from her husband and on the weekends, when she didn’t have her son Eric, Rachel threw some very lavish parties, but only parties where select individuals were invited.

I told my lovely wife that I needed to finish up some holiday shopping. She wasn’t very happy about my wanting to go shopping by myself and I pretty much insisted it would be the only chance I’d get to do something special for her by surprise. She didn’t like surprises, but I told her she’d have to learn to like them. Then, I tossed in at the last minute that I’d be stopping by Pete’s Place- a local pub to meet up with some business associates.

“Well,” she said, “Don’t expect me to wait up for you. I am tired.”

Perfecto.

I parked down the street from Rachel’s house, even though the house was a short one block away walk from where I lived. The street was lined on both sides with cars, just as before.

Rachel was her usual effervescing self and “dressed to the nines” for the party in a sleek looking, sequined, breast revealing, low cut, thigh-high- cut, backless cocktail dress and sporting six-inch stiletto heels.

“Wow!” Rachel exclaimed as she met me at her front door and ushered me into her house. “I didn’t expect to see you back again.”

Just as before, there were several business-suit types gathered in the living room. The stripper pole and stage were all set in the center of the living room, with the couches and chairs encircling it. Rachel guided me into the kitchen and introduced me once again to a bevy of sexy ladies, all equally “dressed to the nines” in very sexy and revealing cocktail outfits.

Elizabeth, whom I had met at the first party proffered a wink in my direction, as she asked me whether I remembered her from the prior Party.

“But of course,” I replied, “I know your name. It’s Elizabeth, the sexy goddess of delight.”

She nodded her head and said to hit her up whenever I was ready. I reassured her that her time was coming.

Rachel playfully looped her arm under mine and stated, “He’s all mine,” as she guided me out to the living room, past the snack table with the bowl of condoms on the end of it and to my usual seat.

“Don’t tell me,” Rachel remarked, as I took up my seat, “You’re a player. I’d of never guessed you to be a player.”

I was surprised at Rachel’s questioning of my playful banter with one of the party girls. I didn’t see Rachel as being a jealous type.

“I’m just playing around,” I dutifully noted.

“Oh, I don’t mind,” Rachel replied. “It’s your choice. But I was simply hoping I would be your one and only.”

“You’re still my one and only,” I replied, trying to reassure her that I was satisfied with her as my preferred sexual partner.

Rachel seemed satisfied with my answer, plopping down on the armed section of the chair where she had seated me. Once again, just as before, one of the strippers took to the stage and the fun began. Rachel played the perfect hostess and collected extra tips from the guys as the strippers, one by one, got completely naked and started to pleasure each other. The shows provided erotica in a new safe haven that couldn’t be seen or experienced in a public venue.

Rachel grabbed my hand and once again, just as before, she guided me to the confines of her master bedroom. I quickly stripped as she did the same, launching myself on to the middle of her bed. I was more than ready for some serious fucking, when Rachel said,

“Hold up.”

She grabbed her satin robe and wrapped it around herself. She darted out of the bedroom, leaving the door slightly open. I could hear the guys in the living room whooping and hollering. A few seconds later Rachel reappeared in the bedroom door, pulling a completely naked Elizabeth into the room behind her. Rachel slammed the bedroom door closed and instructed Elizabeth to get on the bed.

Rachel then launched herself on to the bed along with Elizabeth, planting a deeply passionate kiss on to her stripper friend, as they both lay beside me on the bed. I was shocked to say the least. I had not thought of Rachel as having any lesbian tendencies. Boy was I surprised.

lauracerezat1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lauracerezat1

Rachel instructed Elizabeth to go down on me and Elizabeth didn’t hesitate.

Oh wow! What a unique experience this was turning out to be.

As Elizabeth orally pleasured me, Rachel did the same to her stripper friend. I couldn’t hold back and shot my load straight down Elizabeth’s throat. She didn’t miss a drop and made sure everything I had to offer was completely swallowed up. Elizabeth then turned her attention to pleasuring our bed partner, Rachel.

Oh! My God! It was like I was in a living porno, watching these two very lovely ladies pleasuring one another. Rachel found a way to grab hold of my half-erect manhood and work me back into a full erection.

“Fuck her,” Rachel instructed, after getting me hard. “I want to see you fuck this bitch like you fucked me.”

I looked at Elizabeth, to see if she was okay with what was about to happen. She smiled a beguiling smile and then, after proffering a very pronounced wink, she nodded her head in approval.

I instructed her to straddle me and she willingly complied, pressing the head of my cock into the swollen folds of her moistened vagina as she settled down on top of me, straddling my hips. As she did, Rachel straddled me, only she was facing Elizabeth. Rachel’s shaved pussy was planted right over my face. I had no choice but to examine the goods in great detail, while Elizabeth worked her hips back and forth on top of me, my cock planted deep inside of her. I had never experienced a three-way and my mind was completely blown.

Rachel exploded, flooding me with her womanly juices. Embarrassed, she rushed off to the bathroom to get a towel to help clean up things as Elizabeth continue to rock rhythmically back and forth on top of me, her hands interlocked and planted firmly on my chest. She lowered her head and her arms stiffened and she began to tremble, the first wave of a cataclysmic orgasm rushing through her sexy tight little body.

She cried out “Oh! God! Oh God! Oh God!” in rapid succession, as she balled up her hands into white-knuckled fists on my chest.

Rachel bounced on to the bed, wiping her juices from my face, as Elizabeth exploded on top of me.

“Damn,” Rachel remarked, taking note of Elizabeth’s orgasm. “I know that feeling very well.”

Elizabeth rolled on to her stomach. I helped her push her knees up under her for some continuation of the fun from an entirely different perspective. I grabbed her hips and thrust my cock from behind her as she balled up her fists and grabbed the bedsheets. Rachel positioned herself in front of Elizabeth, acting like a cheerleader of sorts.

“Oh yeah, oh baby!” Rachel remarked as I pummeled Elizabeth from behind, my body slapping against her butt checks. Her pussy suddenly clamped down on my tool and I began to shoot my load. After dumping my load, I pulled out and one last rope of white semen shot across her buttocks and lower back. She rolled on to her back and stared up at the ceiling.

“Oh God!” she breathlessly exclaimed.

Rachel launched herself at me, pushing me on to my back so she could straddle me. She quickly pushed my throbbing cock into her pussy and began rapidly fucking the crap out of me. There was no way I would, or could, muster up a second bell ring, and even though I said as much, Rachel didn’t care. All she wanted was a hard dick in her pussy and a hard dick is what I gave her.

Rachel worked herself into a frenzy, as Elizabeth lay beside us, half awake and still feeling the effects of our fuck session.

“Get on it!” Elizabeth screamed.

Rachel’s hands were balled up into fists and she began to shake and tremble, her pussy clamping down on my tool. Suddenly, she again flooded my lap as a cataclysmic orgasm overtook her.

The three of us lay there for the longest time, simply looking at the ceiling, none of us saying a word. Rachel retrieved another warm towel from the bathroom and cleaned me up as Elizabeth lay and watched in silence.

As Rachel finished cleaning me up, Elizabeth finally broke her silence.

“Dude,” she said, “You are a fucking stud.”

“I told you,” Rachel replied. “The guy is a fucking machine.”

“Well,” Rachel replied, looking over at out bed partner, “You’re pretty damn sexy as well.”

“Thanks babe,” replied Rachel. “You are sexy too.”

“I try to be,” Rachel replied, “but at thirty-six, it gets harder and harder.”

Elizabeth found it hard to believe that Rachel was thirty-six, as did I. One would never guess it by looking at her.

Rachel was humble in her responses to our compliments, saying that surrounding herself with pretty people made her feel much younger. I had to agree with her thought process. At forty-one, I’d of never thought about trying a three-way, but it happened, and I was the better because of it.

I staggered back to the house that night, tired and worn out. I showered and climbed into bed beside my lovely. I was about to go to sleep when I felt her hand wandering to my crotch.

“I thought you were tired,” I said.

“I am,” she replied. “But I can never be tired of this…”

It was one a hell of a night.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments