Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Using the Handyman

"Could Em be a Dom?"

29
11 Comments 11
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Even though Em had lived on her own for about a year, she still knew nothing about plumbing and house repair. Her shower wasn’t working and although she had called her landlord almost a week ago, it was still broken. He had promised to send his son, the building manager, by Friday but it was now Tuesday.

 

Em had resorted to showering at friends' and her boyfriend’s place. But this morning she had woken up late for work, in serious need of a shower. She remembered a friend who loved taking “bird baths.”

 

“Just clean the important bits,” her friend had said, “pits, tits, ass, and pussy.”

 

As Em chugged her coffee in the kitchen, she found herself inching closer to the sink. She took off her pajama shirt and began scrubbing at her armpits and massaging her breasts with dish soap over the sink. She rinsed off feeling genuinely cleaner. She stripped off her panties before wetting a hand towel and getting to work cleaning her ass and pussy. She found herself moaning slightly as she ground her pussy against the towel.

 

It was at this moment that the building manager began knocking on the door. Em froze, with her hand squarely between her thighs and completely naked.

 

“Coming!” she yelled out, as she scrambled to get her clothes back on. She laughed to herself, wishing she had had the time to cum. She ran to open the door, and was immediately struck by the man she saw before her.

 

At six-feet-tall with short black hair, he was an impressive figure. He was thin and wiry, but something about him belied his strength. “Hello ma’am, sorry to startle you. I’m Andy, and I was told you’re having some trouble with your shower. Can I please take a look?”

 

Em was surprised by his professional demeanor. But that did little to mask her frustration. “Yeah, you know where it is. I’ve gotta get ready for work,” she said as she turned towards her bedroom, leaving him standing in the doorway. He watched as she walked away in her thin cotton panties and oversized t-shirt. He noticed a familiar strain in his jeans.

 

Andy quickly got to work, and was able to resolve the problem himself without needing a plumber. It was a tight shower space, made more difficult by his height. He had to adjust the shower head so that he could stand. An hour later, he called Em over to show her a working shower. Andy found himself enjoying how delicious she looked in her work clothes. She seemed unimpressed with his speed and he found himself feeling nervous around her. As he turned on the shower, he realized he had forgotten to re-adjust the shower head and ended up drenching Em completely.

 

Her mood shifted immediately. She quietly pinned him against the shower wall, grabbing his bulge in one hand. “You useless, fucking asshole. How could you fuck up my morning any more?” she said, as she twisted his balls in her hand. “I should show you how you deserve to be treated.” She slapped him hard across the face then pushed him to his knees, releasing her death grip on his package. She wordlessly lifted her skirt, pulled her thong to the side and said, “Eat me,” as she shoved her cunt in his face.

 

Andy greedily lapped at her wet pussy, as she grabbed for her phone. “Yes, I’m so sorry but I have a house emergency. My shower is busted and there’s water everywhere. I’ll be in right after lunch. Alright, thank you, Julia,” Em spoke calmly and clearly. As soon as she hung up, her voice changed, “Get up. Follow me. Slut. You are mine til lunchtime,” Em barked as she led him by his cock to her bedroom.

JynevriaIvy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JynevriaIvy

 

“Lay down,” Em ordered. Andy laid down on his back, already imagining Em riding his, now rock hard, cock. “Flip over,” she commanded. Andy eyed her uncertainly but did as he was told.

 

At first, Em ran her fingers along his back. As Andy relaxed Em switched to her nails, scratching down his back, leading to her slapping his perfect bubble butt. She slapped him fiercely, Andy grunting each time; feeling precum ooze from his cock. He had never played like this before. And he had definitely never had a woman treat him like this. He couldn’t help but notice he was harder than he could remember.

 

Em reached under him to stroke his cock. She let his own precum coat his shaft, making it easy to jerk him. Finally, she spat in one hand and began to work a finger into his tight asshole. She continued stroking him as she began to fuck his tiny asshole with one finger. When he could take it she added a second and began to squeeze his cock more than stroke it. She fingered his ass faster and harder until she felt his cock swell. “You like that? You like when I use you?” Em asked. Andy came hard in her hand. “I guess I have my reply.”

 

Em had played with dominance in her fantasies and stories but she had never actually dominated someone. She decided she wanted to learn more.

 

Andy rolled over and looked up at Em, who was rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples as she loomed over him. “Don’t worry, this goes both ways,” Em said as she laid down beside him. “Slap my pussy.” Andy nervously got up on his knees positioning himself to slap her, but hesitated. “Slap my pussy, you ungrateful bitch. Or next time, I won’t let you cum.” With that, Andy unleashed a wave of slaps against Em’s pussy. She screamed and whimpered in kind. “Yes, baby, just like that,” she cooed. “Do you want to stick that fat dick inside me?” Em whispered.

 

Andy felt his cock swell and wasted no time pushing inside her tight pussy. At first, he began, like always, slow and gentle, checking with his partner as he increased his speed. Taking his time to enjoy her pussy as he dick continued to harden.

 

“I want you to tear me up. Fuck this pussy as hard and fast as you can and I may let you come over to be used again,” Em commanded. Andy grabbed at her hips and pulled hard, slamming into her over and over. Em had never been fucked like this. She moaned loudly as she came all over his hard cock. Andy kept pounding her through the orgasm.

 

“I’m getting close,” was the first thing Andy had said in so long, his voice surprised them both.

 

“Did I say you could talk?” Em snapped back. Andy looked at her, uncertain. Em looked him in the eyes and whispered, “Cum as deep as you can inside my pussy.” Andy unleashed rope after rope of cum until it oozed down Em’s legs. “Good work, bitch. Leave your number on your way out and I might even call you.” 

 

Em got up and walked to the shower as his cum began to drip down her legs leaving Andy completely dumbfounded and quickly getting hard again.

Published 
Written by ineedmorenow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments