Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Great Tenant

"Ray was an intriguing tenant. I still can't believe this really happened."

28
7 Comments 7
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

My name is Stephanie. I’m forty years old, single and I have a ten-year-old brat. He’s a good kid, but sometimes he does things that just drive me crazy.

One day not too long ago, I took Kevin into the office with me, as he was out of school for a day because he was not feeling well. I had him sit in the large clubhouse area of our apartment leasing office while I tended to my works chores. I had a super cool boss who was perfectly fine with me in this regard.

One of our tenants came in, a guy named Ray, to pat his rent. I liked Ray because he was just a few years older than me and very personable - the type of guy who would proffer up a non-sexual hug and he was easy to sit and chat with.

Ray needed to pay his rent a little late, so I told him I’d have to do some work around in the computer system to avoid him having to pay so much extra in late charges. Knowing this would take a few minutes, I asked Ray if he could just hang loose and that I'd get right back with him.

Unbeknownst to me, Ray wandered into the clubhouse portion of the office and met Kevin. I don’t know how the managed to hit it off so well, but when I went looking for Ray, I found him playing a video game with Kevin in the clubhouse.

I stepped into the clubhouse, my hands on my hips and sarcastically pronounced to Kevin, “you must be feeling better.”

“Yes,” Kevin quickly replied.

Ray looked in my direction and then at Kevin and asked, “Do you know her?”

“Yes,” Kevin replied, “She’s my mom.”

Ray leaned in and with a lowered voice, said, “You have a hot momma.”

I looked at Ray in disbelief.

“Uh…” I stammered out, “That’s my son.”

Ray chuckled.

“I pretty much gathered that,” Ray replied, the game console ins still in his hands. “I can see the resemblance.”

I told Ray that I had his issue worked out.

“Cool,” he replied, adding, “I’ll be right there.”

I rolled my eyes in disbelief and headed back to my office. After a few minutes, Ray re-appeared in my office doorway and I told him he had ten days to get the rent accumulated and into the office. He nodded his head that he understood.

Shortly after Ray disappeared, Kevin appeared in my office doorway.

“Who is that guy?” Kevin asked.

“Just a guy who lives here,” I dutifully replied.

“He’s super cool, mom,” said my little man-child, who then, not-so-tactfully said, “You should date him.”

“Kev!” I exclaimed in horror, “Since when do you take an interest in my personal life?”

“Since I saw how he looked at you,” Kevin shot back.

“And pray tell me,” I asked, “How did he look at me?”

“With his eyes,” Kevin shot back.

“Well,” I replied, “I am so thankful it was with his eyes and not with anything else!”

“Mom!” Kevin pressed, “He looked at you differently.”

“How so?” I pressed.

Kevin chuckled.

“Mom,” he replied, “I might be ten, but I am not blind and a little boy anymore.”

My little man was growing up way too fast.

Kevin’s proclamation made me feel old. I was forty and single by choice. Kevin’s dad had abandoned me long before Kevin was born. I had to struggle and save to get what little we had, and we lived on modest means. I sure wasn’t looking to mess anything up at this point in life.

The next day, Ray wandered into the office again, a money order in his hand.

As he handed me the money order, he quickly apologized. I told him that it was OK to pay a little late, because, at times, we all have struggles.

“No,” Ray declared, “I shouldn’t have said what I said yesterday.”

I was totally lost because I hadn’t given our conversation any significant weight.

“What did you say?” I asked.

“I told your son you were a ‘hot momma,’” Ray replied. “I should not have said that.”

I laughed.

“That’s OK,” I replied. “I’ve been called far worse.”

Ray smiled.

“You’ve got a great kid,” He said, shifting gears.

“Wait a sec,” I replied. “About that ‘hot momma’ comment?”

Ray shifted uncomfortably in the seat in which he sat, in front of my desk. I liked Ray. He was handsome, tall and kind and, he knew how to relate to my son.

“Are there any more descriptive phrases you’d like to lay on me?” I asked.

“You are a very attractive woman,” Ray replied.

“I am forty,” I disclosed.

“No way,” Ray shot back in disbelief. “I figured you to be about thirty.”

He sure knew how to make an old woman feel good.

“Thanks,” I replied, a little embarrassed by the compliment. I sure didn’t feel thirty. It was one of the first times a guy had paid me a meaningful compliment in years.

“I need to work out a little bit more,” I added.

“You look fine from my perspective," Ray said. “I wouldn’t kick you out of bed.”

Dang. Suddenly, the conversation went in a whole new direction - one that I hadn’t expected.

“You’re a fine-looking guy as well,” I said. Then, the unfathomable words fell out of my mouth, without me thinking. “I wouldn’t let you out of my bed.”

Holy shit. What did I just say?

Ray pounced on my slip up.

“It’s a shame you’re at work,” Ray replied. “Id love to get to know you more intimately. I bet you’re fun.”

Suddenly, I experienced a strong flow of blood to my erogenous area. Ray was openly flirting with me in a very sexually suggestive way. Against my normally very conservative thinking, I found myself going with the flow.

“I can be a bit demanding,” I said.

“I like a strong-willed woman who knows what she wants and goes for it,” Ray replied.

I stared straight at Ray for the longest time, without saying a word, battling in my mind what I wanted to do against what I should do. What I should have done is tell him that as a strong-willed woman, I need some time to think things through. But I caved to the fleshly desires that had overcome me.

VolcanicSquirty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VolcanicSquirty

“Have you ever seen our model apartment?” I asked Ray.

“No,” Ray replied, “I can’t say that I have.”

“Can I show it to you?” I asked.

“Sure,” Ray suggestively replied, cocking his head and proffering a very pronounced wink in my direction. “You can show me anything you want at any time.”

Oh my God! This guy had the best one-liners.

Sweat poured off my brow. I was nervous as I could be, deeply wanting to feel a passion that I have craved for years.

I picked up the phone and told the answering service that I could be out on the property, since the leasing agent was off that day and it was just me in the office. I threw the deadbolt to the front door and silently motioned for Ray to follow me. I locked the back door to the office and headed towards the model apartment.

As we transcended up the stairs, I looked back at Ray and asked, “How is the view so far?”

“Pretty damn good from here,” he replied. I had an above-the knee-cut skirt, which I brazenly hiked up, as we made our way up the stairs to the second-floor model apartment. My panties were now soaked through and through in anticipation of what was to come.

As soon as we stepped into the model apartment, I turned and planted a deep-throated kiss on Ray, cupping his face in my hands. His hands pulled at my button-down shirt, pulling it out of my skirt.

I grabbed Ray’s hand and pulled him into the bedroom and on to the bed. He ended up on his back with me laying prone across his muscular and very lean body. It had been years since I had experienced the pleasures of a man and I was extremely nervous. I was also very determined.

Ray’s massive hand found their way into the back of my skirt and on to my ass. He pulled me upwards. I slipped my knees on to either side of his hips and sat up, my aching pussy pressing against his erection. I unbuttoned my blouse and then I slipped it off. Rays’ eyes focused on my boobs. I slipped out of my bra and allowed it to fall into my lap on his chest.

I am not well constructed upstairs, but that didn’t seem to matter to Ray. He lightly teased my hard nipples and gently massaged my breasts.

“Nice,” he said, as he worked his hands over my breasts and then diligently down to my hips. He cupped his hands under my ass and pulled me up off himself. I unzipped my skirt and then I rolled off of him and on to my back, to slip it off.

Ray quickly and deftly repositioned himself between my legs, slipping his fingers into the sides of my panties, pulling them downward. They clung ever so briefly to my pussy because they were soaked with my excitement.

I helped Ray out of his shirt. Oh my God! He had a great chest and flat abs. I was done. There was no going back at this point. I helped Ray out of his trousers, socks and his underwear. His manhood was moderately huge, something that kind of surprised me and alarmed me at the same time.

I studied his cock up close before slipping then end of it into my mouth. Like I said, it had been months since I had experienced any meaningful sex. I gently massaged Ray’s testicles as I worked his tool in and out of my mouth. I could tell he was about to explode, so I popped off his cock and told him to put it in me.

I rolled on to my back and spread my legs to welcome Ray’s advances. He hovered over me, the tip of his cock rubbing against the out bands of my pussy, as he looked down at me.

He bit down on his lower lip and asked,

“Are you sure?”

Was I sure? I spread my legs. I was never more sure, in my life. I reached down between my legs and pushed Ray’s massive tool into my pussy. His pubic bone crashed into mine and I practically exploded at that point.

I raked my fingernails across his Ray back as my body adjusted to his passionate and forceful thrusts. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath as the first of many orgasms rolled through me. Ray grunted and then exploded inside of me, I could feel his cum filling my pussy and then suddenly, I felt a flood of body fluids gushed out of me. I had never had such a massive uncontrollable feeling come over me.

“I’m sorry,” I breathlessly exclaimed as I flooded the bed with my womanly juices.

“No,” Ray replied, “It’s all good!” he leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine, pushing his tongue deep inside of my mouth. I loved the passionate kisses he showered me with. I couldn’t get enough.

Nature took its course and eventually, his tool slipped out of me.

“Oh no!” I cried out. Ray’s massive cock made me feel very secure and sexually satisfied. I was hopelessly hooked.

As we lay there, my mind swirled. I had never succumbed to sexual desires so quickly. It was hard for me to believe I had just given into my desires so easily. It just wasn’t me.

“I can’t believe I did this,” I noted.

“Me neither,” Ray replied, “but you are incredibly sexy.”

“You’re not bad yourself,” I told Ray.

He quickly re-dressed. I grabbed the bed linens and shoved them into the laundry room. I would have to go back and clean them later.

Ray accompanied me back to the office. He proffered me a light kiss on my cheek and said he had to head back to his apartment.

“If you’re up for dinner,” he said, “You know where I am at and how to find me.”

Oh! my goodness. I could still feel him inside of me. I was shaken to my core. I called Kevin to make sure he had made it home from school OK.

“Yes,” he dutifully replied. I asked him to finish cleaning his room and to start on his homework.

“So, what are we having for dinner?” he asked.

“Pizza,” I replied. I could tell he was happy with my choice, as I had been telling him for weeks that we were not going to do any more pizza because it was not a healthy lifestyle choice.

“Mom,” said Kev, “You must be having a good day at work.”

His summation was spot on. 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments